- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A test of wills between a big redhead gymnast and a tiny redhead gymnast. 


After a long night of sweet, rough, tender, primal, re-uniting, re-bonding sex with his girlfriend, Steve was sleeping comfortably in a pair of yellow panties at the edge of Jessica's bed. But one tiny person remained inside Jessica, in another intimate place.

Before the night of the meet at State, it is certain that no woman ever enjoyed, if that is the proper term, the view of the world from what used to be a woman's butthole.

It is well known, of course, that the Goddess of Love rearranged the sizes of men. It is less well realized that she also greatly rearranged the internal plumbing of women. In addition to radically increasing their sex drives, the GOL had done other things to give expression to those drives.

Through a process that was barely understood, she changed their digestive systems in a way that made defecation totally unnecessary. It enabled a woman to eliminate her wastes entirely through urination, albeit a bit more frequently. It also transformed that urine, making it capable, particularly in women of childbearing age, of fertilizing seeds and even of a degree of spontaneous germination. This rendered the alimentary canal unnecessary, enabling the GOL to transform it into a second vagina, and extending the clitoris to surround it, while radically increasing the number of nerve endings to make it especially sensitive to stimulation.

She also caused this new back-vagina to secrete a juice with the consistency of vaginal fluid, before that was transformed into honey, and packed with oxytocin, able to bond the woman to her partner and vice versa. This seems to make it possible for a woman to bond strongly with her tiny lover, who will to a degree be dependent on her protection. 

This is what made it possible for a red-haired former State gymnast named Emma to spend the night in between Jessica's buttocks. But only a few weeks prior, the scenario just outlined would have been utterly impossible. So it was understandable when Emma awoke and found herself staring up at the twin curves of Jessica's behind, she concluded that she was under the influence of a drug.

"Something in that supplement Sarah gave me before the meet!"

After all, women don't shrink. Men shrink. Rather than shrink in another sense, in fear, Emma decided she would bravely venture out and explore her strange hallucinations, and wait for the high to wear off. Introversion was not in the redhead's nature. "Fireplug Emma!" was her proud handle, not to mention the title of her Facebook fan page. Emma didn't know that, as of that moment, that page had never existed, because those fans never saw her, because she never existed. 

Emma reached up to the entrance of what appeared to be a vagina. Tugging at the rim, she felt lips that resemble the inner and outer labiae, and a bump that resembled a clitoris. The wall around her squeezed tight, pulling herback in. Coming down from this high will be a bitch, Emma thought to herself. She used her powerful hips to wiggle free of the backvagina. Then, once she got level with the anal cleft, she looked around.

She realized that at least one part of her strange drug hallucination was still present in her mind. Her eyes told her she was stuffed inside an orifice between two cheeks. A look up gave her the context of a butthole. Looking down, she saw the labiae and elements that more precisely resembled a vagina. Then she remembered that the Goddess of Love changed all girls' buttholes into vaginas. She felt an urge in her own, and unconsciously tucked her own buttocks together to masturbate. "Damn, I'm horny!, " she thought to herself. 


Now Emma saw she has two choices: to climb up the cleft or go against the grain, across the buttocks, and eventually tumble off this  huge body entirely. Of course, Emma chose the hard way. She looked down, stood over the backvagina, uses it as  sort of diving board, then leapt up toward the top of the left curve above her. Emma didn't realize her own strength relative to size. Her gymnastically toned legs pushed her four inches in the air... four times her body height... and instead of climbing onto a buttcheek, she fell onto a buttcheek.

She quickly rearranged herself, managed a handstand for a brief second, then lost her balance on the soft surface and tumbled onto the bed. From there she began to get her bearings. It appeared that the giant woman was sleeping in the nude, face down.

Emma decided the best way to communicate with her was to walk up the bed and get as close to her ear as possible. She realized she would have to walk about 200 feet along the bed, and dodge a shoulder or an armpit along the way. She could see this woman was young, athletic like herself, and also had a head full of red hair. She looked a lot like that obnoxious redhead from the U named Jessica. Of course, Emma would readily acknowledge that it took an obnoxious redhead to know one. 

The shoulder and upper arm appeared 10 feet or more in height to Emma. She decided it might be better to try for a small opening between the bed and Jessica's armpit. But she ran the risk of incidentally getting squished, not to mention having to sniff that pit. Emma decided to leap over the shoulder... and landed in a puddle of drool next to Jessica's mouth. Emma rubbed her body over and over into the pillow, trying to wipe herself clean. Then she grabbed Jessica's chin and gently crept toward her ear.

Reaching her ear canal, Emma screamed as loudly as her tiny voice would permit,  "I'M FIREPLUG EMMA!"

Jessica's head jerked up, throwing Emma back onto the pillow. She looked around, and down, seeing a nude, inch-tall Emma beneath her. "You're not a fireplug anymore, Emma! You're a BUTTPLUG!"

Emma's perception of Jessica's loud voice was accentuated by a wind tunnel-sized dose of morning breath, that knocked her off her feet. Emma still believed she was tripping, but she realized that whatever she was experiencing was centered around a giant-sized version of Jessica.

The reaction at seeing her rival briefly overpowered a strange feeling of attraction toward this giantess. "YOU!" Emma shouted. Jessica's mind cleared... she realized the one-inch-tall gymnast had crawled out of her appointed holding cell, and had to go back. She got up off the bed, fumbled around in a drawer, found a tube of lube, squirted Emma with it till she was covered. Then she got on her knees, grabbed the ginger-haired sex toy, and gingerly slid her back into her backdoor.

With that rebellion quelled, Jessica got up, grabbed some clothes, slipped Steve out, and went to the shower. At first, Emma was terrified. "HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" she shouted, as she pounded on the walls of the backdoor. She screamed when the shower came on. Jessica bent over and wiggled her ass toward the shower. Emma got drenched from the shoulders up, with water. This hallucination was getting to be too much for Emma. Worse yet, something strange was happening.

Emma felt as though she was being turned on. She didn't know that her body was being assaulted by bond-inducing oxytocin from Jessica's backdoor. She just knew she was falling in love with the ass that surrounded her. She began to feel the passion. Her body started to sway in circles, the way her hand might, were she touching herself. Instinctively, she was trying to touch Jessica, to make her backdoor glow. 

Jessica got dressed and threw on a skirt and T-shirt. Like a lot of women since the Rebalancing, she was going bottomless, the better to address her needs when necessary. Feeling aroused without realizing that Emma was in her backdoor, she slipped Steve back into her vagina. Then she pushed down her skirt, put on shoes, and began walking to class. 

Emma realized Jessica was going someplace. Still in a dreamlike state, she interpreted this as meaning that Jessica was ignoring her efforts to make love to her. She intensified those  efforts, just as Jessica reached the most public part of the campus. 

Jessica walked along a wall at the edge of the quad. The caresses inside of her were getting too intense to bear. "Stop pleasing me, Steve", she whispered to her tiny man. "It's not me", Steve shouted back. It was just then that Jessica realized where the pleasing sensations were coming from.

She moaned as she thrust her butt outward to revel in the feeling. The touching and the presence inside her was making her crazy. In a moment, Jessica was on all fours. In the next moment, Jessica did a handstand against the wall, letting her dress drape over her as she involuntarily twerked her bare ass to all the other coeds on the quad. 

It was only after several minutes of passion that laughter broke Jessica's reverie. She snapped out of it to find herself upside down, ass in the air. She tumbled into a rightside up position and tugged her skirt down with a frown on her face. "Somebody's going to pay for this," Jessica fumed, as a crowd of girls laughed and made catcalls.

Jessica marched back to her bedroom, climbed onto the bed, got onto her knees, and wiggled her ass until a dizzy Emma climbed out. Then she ordered Steve out of her pussy. She grew both until Emma was six inches tall and Steve was a foot tall. "Just the right size ratio for a good spanking", Jessica mused. "Steve, as your mistress I command you to spank Emma." Steve had been soaking in Jessica's juices and his will being somewhat compromised, he did as he was told almost mindlessly. He grabbed the dwarf-sized Emma and flipped her onto his knee, ass in the air. 

The spanking enraged and aroused Emma... she bit Steve on the leg, got up off Steve's lap, slapped him in the face and kicked him. Then she kissed him passionately and began to masturbate him, then fellate him, then fuck him. Jessica's big roommates had gathered to watch the show and they began chanting "Hate Sex! Hate Sex!" while urging their tiny lovers to please themselves.

Jessica simply moaned and let her hands dip between her legs. Then she grabbed both Steve and Emma, shouted the command "two inches"... and once they shrank to that size, she stuffed them inside her. "Steve... I want you to fuck her brains out", Jessica moaned. "Emma... you used him as a toy and you humiliated me. You need a good hard fucking and you'd better not resist."

Emma and Steve were almost forced to have a conversation, as he felt her up. "I taught you those moves when I was big", Emma whispered. "I don't like you using them on Jessica. Even if this is a dream." 

Steve answered, "Emma, this is no dream. You really have been shrunk down like a guy and not only that, your life before doesn't exist anymore. You are nothing but a tiny sex slave and that is all you will ever be."

Then he seized her and kissed her roughly, pulling her hair as he worked his way up to entering her. Emma began screaming. But what came out of her mouth surprised her. "Jessica! Jessica!" she moaned. All around her, the gigantic vagina pulsed and squeezed its two captives. After more than an hour, Jessica pulled the pair out of her, glaring at Emma. 

"Have you learned your lesson, you little ginger buttplug?" 

Emma stared up at her giant captor -- or was it lover -- as hard as she could. "No, I'll never learn, because I'm a redhead fireplug, bitch, just like you. I LOVE YOU JESSICA, now put me back inside you!"

"Only if you let Steve finish fucking your brains out... in your backdoor", Jessica cooed as she twirled her hair. "It's just amazing when both of you are inside me. Double randomness."

"Jessica, is this for real? Am I shrunk down for life? Do I even have a life anymore?"

"Yes, you are shrunken down for life. No, your old life doesn't exist. But you have Steve... and I have both of you."The two redheads, one large, the other tiny, understood each other. "... and by the way, Emma, I'm the fireplug. You're the BUTTPLUG!" As the couple re-entered her, Jessica smiled and thought of a quote from Whitman. "I am large. I contain multitudes."

Chapter End Notes:

April comes to terms with her tiny lovers.