- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A passionate battle determines the fate of all the gymnast girls and their lovers.

ÿþBefore Carmen, now dressed in nothing but a yellow thong, could say a word, Coach Debbie stared intensely up into her eyes, then reached up and locked lips. Carmen felt her skin tingling and her head swimming. Her neck warmed up and she threw her head back. Carmen felt a building need for relief. She closed her eyes and moaned from arousal. When she opened them she found that she had shrunk to Debbie's height... 4 foot 11.


"Now you're my size", Debbie said with a sneer in her voice. "... and you're about to get a lot smaller. Your boobs and butt will be little jello balls compared to my curvy figure", she smiled. Actually, Debbie didn't feel mean toward Carmen. But she did feel villainous... freed from the constraints of instructors by her friend Alicia's decree, Debbie wanted to naughtily squeeze Carmen's incredibly round parts once she was down to size.


Carmen was scared and thrilled at the same time. She was scared of surrendering to her coach, but part of her wanted so badly to give herself away. She was, of course, the only one who had not been seduced by the sight of her own voluptuous body, and wanted the experience of being taken by a more powerful woman that everyone else now had.


That desire built into a great energy, and when she looked into Debbie's eyes, it jumped across the gap between them. Instead of reaching out to claim Carmen, Debbie began to touch her face and her neck. Then a feeling of desire overwhelmed the coach, and her knees buckled and her eyes closed. When they opened, she found she was only as tall as Carmen's breasts.


Carmen shoved her mammaries in Debbie's face. "Touch them, coach. You know you want to... have them... have them tower over you..."


Debbie grasped a nipple with her mouth, but she found it slipping out of her grasp as another spasm of pleasure engulfed her. She closed her eyes again. When she reopened them, she was staring up at Carmen, who was bending over and showing her that incredible ass. Coach Debbie now stood just two feet tall, smaller than all the girls, excpet of course the ones who were punished and turned into pleasure toys by the Goddess of Love.


Debbie just came up to Jessica's chin now. The redhead walked up to her fellow shrinkie and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Look at you! You're so small! You're WAY too small to be our coach." She kissed Debbie. "You're NOT our coach Debbie anymore... you're our "little" Debbie."


Debbie sputtered at her student, who was in the process of making herself Debbie's mistress. "I don't know what happened! It's just that I caught a glimpse of Carmen's amazing ass and... I got honey... and then I got small."


"We know, babe", Jessica answered. "That's how we ALL got small. But you're smaller than we are, Which means you can't be the boss. We're all smitten by Carmen's awesome booty... I mean beauty.... Her ass is telling us she is above us in the hierarchy and we must worship her. Just look at her..."


Debbie did... and immediately shrank to 18 inches tall.


Amber walked up to her former coach.


"You see, Carmen's ass is calling you. You're still thinking big. It's telling you to be emotionally small, to surrender to your desire and plant yourself next to her pussy and kiss her ass."


"You need to stop taking yourself so seriously", Jessica chimed in. She sat down on the floor, crossed her legs, threw Debbie over them and began spanking the former coach. Debbie sobbed, then the feeling of arousal sank in, and she shrank even smaller. Soon she was just a foot tall.


"You are so cute!", Amber cooed. She leaned down to kiss Debbie's rear end. But the incredible cuteness of the situation was making Amber horny. She caressed her face with her fingertips, then shrank until she was just eight inches tall.

 

Just then, Carmen stood above them and wiggled her ass.


"Take that thong off baby!" April moaned.


Carmen teased the girls, then pulled back her thong. The sight instantly caused all the girls and Debbie to shrink to six inches in height. Their bodies involuntarily ejected their boyfriends and the state gymnasts.


"What's happening to us?" Amber moaned as she cuddled Jason to her bosom.
Just then, the sexual tension cleared the air for a moment. A glow in the corner meant the Goddess of Love had arrived. The girls droppped to their knees.
"O Goddess of Love, why is this happening', Carmen asked.
"You know the answer. You ladies have unconsciously sought hierarchy amongst yourselves so that you many continue to live together without rivalry. Your bodies have sorted out who is the most virile, fertile, and juicy woman among you. That woman is Carmen. The rest of you, men and women, shall shrink to flea size in order to worship her.'


"Flea size! But how can we live our lives?", Amber asked.


The Goddess of Love opened a vision in all their minds.


It was of the female and male gymnasts leaping and performing stunts while in the air over the shapely form of Carmen. Then all of them gathered and took their place at Carmen's vulva. She pulled up her panties to end the performance.


A human flea circus.


"Let your passions express themselves! All women who were heretofore large shall shrink to twice the height of those women and men who were small, who shall worship their vaginas and bottoms! Carmen's body is your new home! Commence shrinking!"


The women moaned as their bodies began to slowly adjust to the GOL's command. As they became smaller, some asked their men to assist them. Amber learned the feeling of having a man's penis, and just his penis, inside her for the first time.


At last the shrinking concluded and they began their journey across the towering fibers of a carpet. To make their homes as couples, and triples, in Carmen's bra, her panties, her vulva, her pubes and her buttcrack.


Together they left forever the world of gyms, competitions, beauty salons, spas, nightclubs and fast cars.


They entered Carmen's world.


A world of fluttering eyelashes, hot passion, caramel skin, silk fabric, and endless curves and mountainous female flesh.


A world of lips, chins, throbbing arteries, areolae, nipples, vulva, towering feet, thighs and panties.


A world of breasts and buttocks.

THE END

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all for reading!