- Text Size +


Despite the quick return of his aching manhood, Jason parried Carmen's offer. "Carmen, your ass has always been amazing. It's even more amazing now. But... it's Jared's ass, right?"

 

Carmen turned around to face him. "Who says I can't have two men? One for the front and one for the back!" Carmen threw her head back and laughed again.

 

"In fact..." Carmen cooed. Then she climbed off the bed. She walked over to her chest of drawers. She dug out a pair of white silk panties with tassels draped over the buttocks. She slipped it on and climbed back onto the bed. Then Carmen turned around and pointed her ass back in Jason's direction. Then she started humming "Here Comes the Bride."



"Now my butt has a wedding dress", she laughed. "It's like its own woman with a MIND OF ITS OWN. I can't really control it." Carmen's body glowed and her skin flushed, and she trembled. "It is telling me it is going to flirt with you and take you inside it. I sooooo need you back there, Jason. I have a whole new pussy with a whole new virginity, waiting for you to take it. Pull down my panties and treat my ass like a woman, Jason. Pleeassse....."



The tassles hanging over the white silky fabric on Carmen's buttocks did sort of look like a wedding dress, Jason thought. Covered up, the cleft in between looked big enough to make him disappear. But Jason wasn't sure he wanted to be married to half of Carmen, who kept prattling on about her ass' upcoming "wedding"...



"... you can show up in a little groom suit but we'll have to keep you in a cage covered in a black curtain so you can't see me

 

on my wedding day! We'll have the ass-wedding after Jared marries my regular vag! We'll find a little preacher to marry us. Only when he says "Jason, you may kiss the bride", I get to say "Jason, you may kiss my ass!"



As Carmen was ranting, the pounding on the door to her room was back, and getting louder. Then he heard the sound of a power drill. Finally, the lock popped out through a hole, and a hand popped through. Then a shove, and the door gave way. A titaness reached for Jason and grabbed him before Carmen could get her ass out of the air, turn around and give chase. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE MY ASS AT THE ALTAR YOU LITTLE PRICK!" she screamed.

 

Jason figured it was Jessica had finally gotten the best of the door. Then he looked up and saw he was dangling from the hand of a blonde girl -- April.

 

April tossed Jason to her bed, then pushed a recliner in front of the door so Carmen couldn't get in.

Chapter Seven



Jason figured it was Jessica had finally gotten the best of the door. Then he looked up and saw he was dangling from the hand of a blonde girl -- April.



April tossed Jason to her bed, then pushed a recliner in front of the door so Carmen couldn't get in. As a passionate Carmen, still a virgin in back, banged on the door, April stood over the bed and spoke to Jason. Her face was scrunched and her hands would dive to her nipples, or her crotch. Her breath came in ragged gasps, her face was flushed. It was clear she needed relief, but for some reason she wasn't ready to just take Jason the way the other girls had.



"Jason", she moaned, "I... I wanted to take Josh." Josh was her boyfriend, a member of the men's gymnastics team still at large, or at small. "I wanted to shrink Josh and feel his hard body get tiny. I wanted to feel his shoulders and his little muscles inside me. I don't want to hurt you, Jason... you just aren't as hot to me as Josh would be." Then April drew in another breath. "But I need you... right now I need you more than anything... FUCK ME, JASON!!!!!"



April threw herself backwards onto the bed. Her ass cheeks flew all the way to the headboard, squeezing the 12-inch-tall Jason's back into the wood. In front of him, April's huge buttocks came at him like a train, and just missed him on either side, as he fell into her crack or, more accurately, as her crack slid around him. Jason's boner, which it seemed hadn't gone down since he became small, was almost exactly where it needed to be -- the entrance to April's backpussy.



But Jason's arms were pinned, making it harder for him to get leverage, to thrust into April's backdoor. They were squished at either side by April's buttocks, into the headboard. Jason carefully slid his arms out, then as there was no room for them anyplace else, raised them above his head. Placing his hands near the small of April's back, he gained more leverage to penetrate April's backpussy, now wet with the stuff that used to fill vaginas, before vaginas became beehives without bees.



April had shifted her heels under her buttocks, placing her backpussy at an upward angle to Jason's penis. Jason's stance altered, his knees made contact with the honey-drenched main pussy. April moaned in delight. She shifted her vagina, and with a mighty contraction, Jason slurped out of April's backpussy. He was now upside down, his legs buried in April, his torso and head spilling out onto the bed. Covered in April's honey, she could now control his dimensions.



After several grunts delivered through clenched teeth, April screamed, "ONE INCH!" In one great swoosh, Jason disappeared into April's pubic hairs, and into her sopping vagina. "PUSSY SIZE!" she moaned, and Jason expanded to fill her up. After two earth-shattering orgasms she shouted, "ONE INCH!", again. Then she spread her labiae with two fingers. Jason fell out, onto the bed.



April's enormous ass now dominated Jason. He could look up and see it looming over him like an alien spaceship. He could count the goosebumps between her legs, the downy hairs reaching up the curve, and the two moles, one on each cheek. It was moving in on him again. Jason feared it would obliterate him this time. But then he saw the wildly swollen labia of her backpussy and knew what was coming.



April's buttocks flattened on either side of him, and her new rear vagina swallowed him whole, squeezed him, then spit him out onto the bed. Its climax rained down a torrent of vaginal fluid upon him. Its high levels of oxytocin pickled his brain. At that moment, Jason was as much in love with April's ass as any man had ever been in love with a woman. He wanted to do to that ass what Carmen wanted him to do to her ass.



It was at that moment that Carmen climbed through a window, still wearing her wedding panties, ready for a fight.



But April, coming down from front and back orgasms, did the unexpected.



She patted a spot on the bed next to hers. "Carmen, just climb up on the bed and put your ass next to mine. I promise you you'll get all of Jason you want."



"You just want to steal him again!" Carmen screamed.



"No, I swear, just climb up here. No more tricks."



A wary Carmen climbed up onto the bed and mimicked April's position, ass pointing toward Jason.



"Twelve inches", April whispered. Jason shot upward, to find two asses staring him in the face, now at eye level. But April's oxytocin still left him madly in love with her.



"Jason, what would you do for me?" April said.



"ANYTHING!" tiny Jason screamed.



"Good. Then I want you to... fuck Carmen in her ass."



Almost zombielike, Jason and his bouncing boner moved toward Carmen. With a mighty yank, he pulled down her frilly panties and plunged his manhood into her soaking backdoor.



This time, he came too, with a mighty rush.



As he came, Jason spread the oxytocin from April into Carmen, and a reaction didn't take long. Carmen put her arm around April's shoulder, looked into her eyes, and kissed her, as an exhausted Jason staggered away from her ass, and crawled behind a pillow, in need of sleep.



Jason had spread April's oxytocin into Carmen and now they were in love. But they still needed Jason as much as they did each other. Both of their dreaming minds began to imagine ways Jason could unite them, in ways they couldn't physically unite each other.



For once since the Goddess of Love had turned her into a churning vessel of lust, April wasn't thinking about Josh.

 

Two hours away.


"I wish April was here", six-inch-tall Josh muttered, as he looked out through the bars of his hamster cage. He was naked, as were all the other members of the men's gymnastics team.


"So she could kick your ass for cheating on her?", replied his teammate Jared.

 

"So I could beg her to forgive me and then beg her to get us out of here!" Josh replied. "You saw how the State women's team came on to us! None of us would be normal if we didn't try to get inside them..."


"Josh, YOU tried. I didn't get the chance. Some girl kissed me and then whipped her hand out of her pants and touched me. The next thing I knew, I was small!"

 

"Jared, I don't care what they say, I'm not fighting you to get inside her pussy."


"If they tell us to, we'll do whatever they want. I'm sure you've noticed, they're a lot bigger than us.  I think the fighting turns them on."

 

Just then, a towering female gymnast (5'2") from the State team, with flaming red hair, stormed up to the cage, holding a bottle of olive oil. Then she poured it over Jared and Josh. "I can't wait to watch you guys wrestle naked!" she laughed.


Jared and Josh grimaced at the thought of the humiliation ahead...