- Text Size +

Chapter Nine



When the women shouted "pussy size", each man grew to fit the vagina of his particular conqueress. Josh grew to 6 ½ inches, Jared to 6 inches, Steve to 6 ¼ . From their perspective, it seemed as though as much as a foot separated them in height. Nonetheless, they deduced that their increased size presented an opportunity. But before they could seize it, three hands seized them and brought them each toward a steaming void of honey.



With less athletic men, Emma, Ashley and Sarah would have had an easier time of it. But Josh, Steve and Jared used every muscle they had, as they tried to break free. A couple of times, one or another almost did. But there is an advantage to being five-foot-something as opposed to being six-inches-and-change. Not to mention that it seemed as though their super-lubricated womanhoods were capable of taking in anything up to and including a pair of locking pliers, without injury or soreness.



Which is not to say they didn't feel the struggles of their captives inside them. They felt their broad shoulders squirm and struggle against their vaginal walls. But eventually the honey vapors overcame their will, and they became mindless servants of the girls' desires.



---



Jason awoke just inches away from the sleeping forms of Carmen and April. But at his full scale height of 12 inches, they were giants looming several feet away. He wiped the sleep from his eyes to see a shadow over him. He turned around to se a third giant -- Amber, eyes thoroughly dilated, with a towel draped over her waist, but totally topless. Jason noticed her breasts were quite aroused, as though the nipples wanted to leap into his face.



"Jason... are you hungry?" Amber whispered. "I want to feed you... not honey, milk."



Amber seized him and brought him to her breast. "All night long, I heard your tiny little voice echoing inside my head. All I could dream about was feeding you like a baby. Now I can." Her voice softened to a whisper. "Don't try to stop me."



At twelve inches, Jason was just large enough for Amber to safely rub a finger into his tiny head and muss his hair. She caressed him, begging him to open his mouth and get in as much of her left nipple as he could.



As Jason took Amber's nipple inside his mouth, time seemed to stop and his sense of self seemed for a moment to disappear. All he could think about was being one with, and serving, the woman who was feeding so much sweet milk into him. He hardly noticed that the three other women in the dorm had gathered around Amber. All of them were topless, and judging from their expressions, they wanted him to milk them once Amber was done with him.



"Jason", Amber sighed, "I'm sorry I complained about not getting to be the one that shrank you. I was thinking about what I lost, not getting to have sex with a big man. Now that I've had you inside me, I don't feel like I've missed anything. I can't imagine anything better than the sex I had with you inside me. When I took you in front, I felt like a goddess, and when you took me in back, I felt like a woman. I hope you enjoy my sweet milk."



Jessica drew up to Amber's right as she continued to nurse Jason. Then she placed her arm around Amber's bare left shoulder and began to kiss her cheek. "Amber, since we both had Jason last night, something's drawing me closer to you. It's as if Jason is like a penis that we both share, and we're able to use it on each other." She hugged Amber and put her cheek to Amber's right shoulder.



"Maybe we can figure something out... tonight", Amber moaned.



"Jason's like a vibrator. A smart vibrator. Like a smart phone is smarter than a phone", Jessica laughed.



"Awww!" Amber cooed, and placed her hands around Jason's head, as he continued to nurse. "He's more than a vibrator, even a smart one. He's a man and he cares about us, especially the way he touches us."



"I just wonder how we can get through gymnastics practice with all these desires inside us", Jessica sighed.



"I say we take Jason along", Amber laughed. "Nobody's going to stop us. Especially Coach Debbie. I think she'd be happy to see him." They both laughed.



April had turned away for a moment and was looking at the TV when she yelled at her teammates. "Ladies, you've got to see this!"



They ran to the living room, where a TV continued to blare news updates on how the world was changing as the Goddess of Love's mandates took effect.



"An amazing discovery at State University", the reporter (female, of course) intoned. "A student, under the influence and needing to relieve herself, did so behind a bush near the women's dorm. Just hours later, a mature fruit tree had grown up on the spot where she peed. Students ate the fruit and so far show no signs of illness. Experts think the Goddess of Love has given bodily fluids, including urine, from women of childbearing age the power to cause highly accelerated germination, to enable female gatherers around the world to replace the calories produced by male-dominated agriculture. Acting Governor Susan Schonfuss, formerly First Lady Susan Schonfuss, is urging all young women to do their part to advance the food supply, by relieving themselves in open fields, parks and highway medians."



Within minutes the gymnastics team were out on a grassy field near their dorm. All were bottomless, and all had full bladders after downing several bottles of water. Amber was still carrying Jason, now travel-sized at two inches tall, and since she couldn't keep him in her panties, placed him in her bra instead. Jason was amazed at how huge everything looked. A bumblebee buzzed by, almost as big as he was, made curious no doubt by these new small humans of the drone gender. Truly this wasn't Jason's world anymore. He knew his habitat now consisted of the private places of the women he now served. But he was still curious about how everything looked.



Amber was stopping every five paces, squatting, and relieving herself. "Hey, Amber!" Jason yelled upward. "Why don't you place me about 30 paces in front of you and let me sightsee while you work your way toward me."



"You just want to watch us pee, you perv!" Amber laughed. "And what if a bird or snake approaches you?"



"I'll be careful, Amber, I promise."



"Okay." Amber picked Jason up out of her bra. "Six inches", she whispered. "If you get in trouble, that size should give you a fighting chance until I can rescue you."



She walked thirty paces ahead, gently placed him on the ground, then walked back to where she had left off. Jason looked up in awe as Amber's legs and well-toned, muscular buttocks retreated in the sky above him. Then he looked around at the field.



A flower taller than he was. Grass that reached his calves. Buildings as tall as mountains. And four women, two facing him, two facing away, raining down a storm upon the ground, followed by a sudden sprouting of a sapling. Squat, pee, grow. Mighty buttocks descended to earth in one direction, incredible womanhoods in the other. Jason got so caught up watching the process, and the magnificent giants performing it, that he lost track of the one who had set him down. Warm liquid gushed from the sky, and Jason looked up to see the familiar site of Amber's womanhood, surrounded by two creamy pillars.



"Oh, I'm sorry!" Amber blushed. But then she had to step out of the way. A twig began to grow from beneath Jason, catching him in its branches. By the time it stopped it was six feet off the ground -- more or less Jason's old height.



"You're taller than me again!" Amber laughed. Her eyes bore into him, now that he was at her eye level. He could tell they were starting to dilate. Soon he'd need to go back to work in her nether places. But for a moment, they stared at each other, the way lovers do.



Amber sniffed the air. "You need a cleanup." She squirted her bottle at Jason, drenching him in water. Then she surrounded the nozzle with her painted lips and downed the rest. "Jason... tell me you wouldn't trade any of this to go back to the way things were and be big again."



Jason's heart began to pound. He drew in a breath. "No, it's really very nice..."



Amber's face began to morph into a giant frown. "... but you'd rather be big?"



Jason looked into her eyes. He knew he had to give her the answer she wanted to hear. "... but there's NO place else I'd rather be!"



Amber's eyes teared up. "You're making me so happy..." she plucked Jason off the tree branch, and stuffed him back into her bra.



At the same time, Jason's roommate Steve was in a field at State, fighting off a snake.

 

 

Chapter Ten



Like their counterparts a couple of hours away, the State gymnasts had taken Steve, Josh and Jared outside while they proceeded to follow the example of their fellow co-ed, and turned much of the open space on campus into a budding orchard. Ashley and Sarah's bladders were a little pee-shy. But Emma, the redhead, had no trouble

 

letting go in public. In fact, she made a bit of a show of it, doing a hip-swiveling dance before she let loose her stream, or lying on her back and squirting it like a fountain. It's unfortunate that Emma got so into it, because it was also her job to watch the team's young captives (Coach Chambers had shrunk the male Coach Probus and taken him back to her home). Emma's inattention and loss of herself in the moment, allowed the three time to attempt another escape. At a signal from Steve, they wandered off into the grass and the saplings sprouting around them, as Emma lost herself in the joy of germination.

 

The trio of pussy-sized men had made it about 100 yards away when Emma realized what had happened. She looked around, realized they had gone missing, and screamed at Sarah and Ashley. After they all calmed down, they realized the men were well-hidden behind sprouting trees.

 

"What do we do?" Emma whispered.

"Make them easier to find?" Ashley replied.

"No!" countered Sarah! "Make them harder to find!" Then she yelled out into the orchard. "I'm giving you ten seconds to show yourselves... then it's going to get nasty!"

 

Ten seconds passed and the men remained hidden. Then Sarah looked at her friends and began to shout.


"Everybody... on my lead..." she held up a finger... "five inches..." She paused for about ten seconds, then continued.  "Four inches... three inches... two inches... ONE INCH!"

 

Jared, Josh and Steve froze in terror when they realized that the women were close enough to shrink them. By the time they could move again, they were each one inch tall, lost in the dirt and grass. They shouted out to each other. Fortunately, their voices did not carry to the girls. Unfortunately, they did somehow managed to raise the attention of a garter snake.


Josh screamed and rolled in the ground as the snake lunged at him. Steve spotted a twig and used it as a spear, attempting to plunge it into the snake's skin. The snake then turned on him. Jared made his way through the grass and rushed to help.

Then the snake turned and slithered away. Steve's moment of celebration faded quickly, as a huge female hand scooped him up. It was Emma. She shook him roughly to loosen the dirt.  "Ewwwww... you need a bath before you go back in my pussy." She then scooped up Josh and Jared, and tossed all three into a campus pond, watching while they flailed for their lives, before fishing them out and stuffing them in her bra.


----

The girls having completed their fertilization duties, Amber got the privilege of carrying Jason to the gym. She decided to keep him on her shoulder so they could talk.

 

"So... you told me about the Goddess of Love appearing and time stopping... what else happened when you shrank? What did you feel?"


"Besides being scared? It was sort of awesome. Like, you and Coach Debbie were my equals before, and then you all just towered over me like skyscrapers. It was like, instead of my world being THE world, it became the world of your bodies."

Amber blushed. Then her head turned and she posed one of those patented girl-questions. "So... which body do you like the most?"


Jason knew this was a trick question. "Amber, when I'm in your pussy, I feel like you're my goddess. When I'm in back, I feel like you're my girlfriend. And when I'm on your nipple, I feel like you're my mother."


Amber smiled. "You still didn't answer my question. What if you liked, say, Jessica, more than me?"

Jason smiled back. "How do I know YOU don't like Jessica more than me?"


"What!" Amber laughed.

 

"I saw you two kissing in the hall."


"Well..." Amber blushed again, clearly embarrassed. "It's just that... you're great... but I need a whole body next to me sometimes, and the only way to get that is with a woman or a gay guy... and the gay guys all seem to have left the campus. You know what I think? I think you're the reason Jessica and I have the hots for each other."

 

"How's that?"


"Well last night, you took us both in the back, and I think when you made love to her in the back you spread some of my love juices to her and she fell in love with me. Don't laugh! They say on TV that the juice from our back vaginas has very concentrated oxytocin."

"So since I've done all of you in the back, you're all going to fall in love with each other."

 

"That's RIGHT!" Amber threw back her head and laughed. "We're going to be like a permanent harem for each other. And you're going to get a lot of work. Because... when we need a penis to use on each other..." she giggled... "You're it!"

 

She placed Jason on the bench where the other girls were sitting. Then she changed her mind and took him into the changing room where they changed into their unitards. "It's not like you haven't seen it all already." Still, Jason enjoyed the eyeful as the girls strained to fit their curvy figures into their outfits. "Oh, I don't want to practice. I just want to play with you all day long", Carmen cooed at Jason.

 

Then they all went out to practice. April went first. Jason watched her go into a move. But as soon as her feet flew over her head, she moaned and flopped to the floor. She tried again. Again she got woozy and fell butt first on the mat. "Something's wrong!" she muttered, and walked back to the bench.

Carmen climbed up onto the balancing beam, but as soon as her feet went over her head, she moaned and almost hurt herself falling down.

 

"Girls!" Amber said. "What's happening?"

 

"I got hit with the blue vag, just as my legs went over my head!" April shouted.

 

"Same thing happened to me!" Carmen shouted.

"It's like as soon as our feet go higher than our heads, that's the signal to get wet and horny!" Amber answered. "We'll never be able to compete in gymnastics again! Unless..." A smile crossed Amber's face. Her head turned toward Jason. Then she, April, Carmen and Jessica all shouted at the same time. "ONE INCH!"