- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Women's gymnastics becomes orgasmic, and one word helps Jason turn the coach's backdoor into a boudoir.

 

Jason was used to being reduced in size on the girls' whims, but something inside him said "uh-oh", when he began to realize why they were doing it, this time. They huddled together and whispered to each other, then Jason saw the girls' gigantic faces looming over him.


"OK... why did you make me smaller?", Jason asked.


Amber smiled and leaned in on Jason. "See, whenever our feet go over our heads, our bodies assume we're ready for sex, so... um... we blush and flush." She giggled.

 

"Which means that gymnastics as a sport is finished", continued Jessica.


"Unless we find something that will keep us from losing our balance when we do a flip," replied Carmen.


"So we're going to use you for 'balancing' purposes..." Amber finished..."or maybe I should say, 'rebalancing'!" The girls all laughed.

 

Before Jason could say anything, Amber grabbed him and stuffed him under her uniform into her crotch. Soon her light, sweet honey had overridden his willpower. "Now when I go into my routine, and you feel yourself flipping upside down, grab my clit and suck as hard as you can."


"Upside down?" Jason shouted at his captor.

 

Before he could respond, Amber took three steps and then her legs flew into the air. "Grab me!" she shouted as she began to feel dizzy.


Jason was tumbling across Amber's vaginal lips, trying to get oriented. He sensed that Amber was about to fall, and just in time, reached her clitoris -- as big as a loaf of bread to him -- and wrapped his arms around it, well, like a loaf of bread, tightly but not too tightly. Amber moaned, and her sense of balance returned. In fact, it seemed enhanced. Amber felt as though she could cartwheel into infinity, but she stopped at the edge of the mat.


"Wow!" Amber shouted, eyes bulging and pupils dilated. "I could go on forever! That was great!" She tugged at a wedgie in her costume. Then she heard tiny screams through her vaginal hearing. She reached down and found Jason dangling from the edge of her outfit. "Sorry, Jason", she whispered as she scooped him up. Then she kissed him, and handed him off to her teammate and roommate Jessica. "Take care of him, Jess", she said as she gave her a hug, which only served to increase Jessica's longing to get Amber into bed.

 

"OK, now we're going to try something different", Jessica cooed. "I want you to reach down and rub as much of my honey on your body as you can get. Then I want you to climb up my ass and slide you into my backpussy. See, I'm thinking that you would be more secure in my back door than my front door, and it would do just as good to keep me from going crazy. Or maybe not. That's what we're going to find out."


"You want me to climb in your ass?", Jason shouted.


"Yah, more or less. Remember it's not ASS anymore, little chocolate toy. It's a back-pussy."

 

Jason sighed and got to work. He knew complaining was useless. Jessica felt Jason scoop her honey, then felt Jason wiggle up the cleft between her buttocks. She shivered when he began to massage the spot where her clitoris now reached around to the anus. She felt it moisten, first with her honey, then with her new rear-lubrication. Her lips made an "o" as Jason wriggled into her backdoor like a piece of bait onto a fishhook. Jason was settling in, his head, arms and shoulders still outside the hole, when he felt Jessica's buttocks clench around him. He heard her deep breaths, then came the ride of his life as she ran from the corner of the mat into the center and leaped into the air.


"Touch me!" Jessica screamed, and Jason pressed his elbows into her anal ring, now hardwired to her clitoris. Her backdoor began spasming as she flew through the air, and when she landed, she squirted Jason into the back of her uniform. "That was fantastic!" she shouted.


"It's your best routine ever", Amber answered from across the gym.


"That's not what I mean!" Jessica laughed. "I mean the SEX was fantastic! But thanks!"

 

Jessica laughed. "It's a good thing girls don't do number 2 anymore, or I would have just had a little accident."


Jason felt as though he had been in an accident. Jessica's anal-vaginal muscles and buttocks pounded him as thoroughly as football linebackers could have at his old size. He was hoping he hadn't been in a concussion. Soon he realized it was just soreness. Jessica told the other girls how well the ass-technique worked, and that became the standard position for practice, as they prepared for next week's meeting with State.

 

A couple of days later, that time of the month hit. Since all the girls roomed together, their cycles all began at the same time. They decided to send Jason over to stay with Coach Debbie until their periods were over. As she had been tied down with the demands of her work, she had had little time to chase Jason down and play with him. She still longed for her missing husband, but she still had needs right now.

 

"Hello Jason", Debbie smiled brightly.


"Hi", one inch tall Jason responded nervously.


"Jason... the girls have been telling me about their 'experiments' to deal with the arousal caused by getting airborne. It sounds like we're going to have to change the name of 'gymnastics' to 'orgasmics'..." Then she laughed.


Debbie sighed. "I was thinking... my new vagina... the one in back... it's about an inch deep... you could fit in it..."

She took off her pants and exposed a pair of granny panties. "I don't normally wear these but I thought they might come in handy if I saw you." Debbie pulled on the elastic in back, picked up Jason, and dropped him inside. Jason tumbled down and soon found himself directly opposite Coach Debbie's backpussy. Coach Debbie had decided to climb on one of her workout machines


At an inch tall, Jason found himself overpowered again, by the combination of the heat, of Coach Debbie's butt sweat, and of the smell of the honey from her nearby frontpussy.

 

His will was wavering as the mighty Debbie spoke to him. "I want you to climb inside my backdoor. I want you to forget that anything else exists but me. I want you to acknowledge that my body is not only your world... it is your UNIVERSE!"

 

As he had with the girls, Jason slid feet first into the backdoor. This time he tried to get more into it, seeing as how Debbie wasn't going to treat him like a tumbling spaceman. He swelled his shoulders and thrusted into each side of her walls.


Then Debbie said something that set Jason on fire.


"You are a fantastic lover. You feel so tiny, so insignificant..."

 

Upon hearing the word "insignificant", Jason's respiration quickened and his manhood hardened. Something about that word aroused him. It felt as though Debbie was giving him permission to do what he wanted with her, as much as he could at this size. His motion inside her became thrusting, for his pleasure as well as hers. Then his pulse reached a peak, his body swelled, and Debbie's rear chamber became swamped with the smell of chocolate. Jason realized that he had had an orgasm, and that chocolate flavored cum was oozing out of every pore of his body.