- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter written by EmmaGear http://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=6184
“The fuck is taking David so long?”

Erika sat up. The muffled voice was coming from outside, and quickly brought her back to the present. As fun as it was to fantasize about what her future now held, she still had the pressing issue of David's idiotic companions to deal with. It had been obvious from the beginning that the entire meeting was a setup for some idiotic joke, and their presence only cemented that theory.

The newly-minted sorceress wasn't particularly worried though. Draining the magical energies out of David had completely revitalized her spirit. Why, she felt as if she could take on all of his friends at the same time! Without even using her magic! ...Of course, where would the fun be in that?

After taking a moment to make herself decent, Erika swung open her home's front door. A quick step outside filled her with vigor, and she breathed the fresh afternoon air in deeply. Then, crossing her arms over her chest, she looked over her front yard. David's stupid friends had made embarrassing attempts to hide after she'd opened the door, and Erika shook her head in disappointment. If she hadn't just discovered the answer for herself, she'd question if draining these fools was even worth the effort.

“David said to come inside.” Erika shouted, carefully watching as all of the hidden people seemed to look at each other for confirmation. Feeling they needed an extra push, she added, “He says you all have a surprise for me.” In an attempt to hide the barely-restrained joy, she'd made her voice as neutral as she could, and only came off as cold, and robotic.

Despite her poor acting skills, the group seemed to buy it, and shuffled out of their piss-poor hiding spots and into Erika's home, not even offering their hostess a smile. She, on the other hand, couldn't have been happier. A house filled with some of the people she loathed most in life, along with the power to end their lives for on a whim was a powerful feeling indeed. There was confused whispers among the group as they all questioned what David had planned, but she ignored them.

Erika's lips curled into a grin as the last person walked into her home. She'd counted seven. Seven people were sitting in her living room waiting to play some juvenile joke on her. What in the fuck were they going to do if things had gone according to plan? The thought sickened her, and she shook her head, locking the front door and stepping into the living room with them.

Four girls, three boys. Counting David, that would've made an even eight. A brief thought flickered through Erika's mind, and she wondered if she could really kill them all? She'd been able to justify her actions against David, and had been caught up in the heat of the moment. Some time had passed though, and her mind was more clear now. Seven innocent teenagers had been lured into her living room under false pretenses! She'd thought it all hippie-dippie bullshit earlier, but maybe the book had a point with all of its faux-philosophy and-

“Where the fuck is David, bitch?”

In the blink of an eye, Erika launched herself forward, tackled the mouthy blonde, and cupped a hand over her big mouth. Another blinding flash of light filled the room, and the young sorceress felt magical energies pour into her body. This time, though, she was still at full power, as she hadn't made use of any mana beforehand! Erika felt her body begin to grow hot, and sweat beaded on her forehead. She wanted to focus on the strange, new sensation of being overcharged, but noticed the girl shrinking in her arms.

Shouts of surprise quickly devolved into terrified screams as everyone in the living room had a perfect view of the mouthy blonde in Erika's grasp shrinking away. She found the sounds rather annoying, and her eyes flared up with light for an instant.

The room was quiet again, save for the muffled screams of Erika's current victim. A simple calming spell was all it had taken, and the entire room was watching Erika as if she wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary. All except for the victim that is, whose flailing limbs bounced off of her captor's much-larger body painlessly.

Erika didn't know the girl's name. She was a bitchy, mouthy blonde, and that's all she cared to know. Was. As the shrinking finished, she became tiny, lying in Erika's palm, and about to meet the end of her own miserable life. The question was, how? Already a sensual moistness was forming in her panties, and Erika couldn't stifle a moan at the thought of stuffing the girl inside of her.

But that wasn't her style. No. Erika was nothing if not creative, and didn't want for her second victim to meet her end the same way her first had. Tiny cries for mercy were music to the sorceress's ears, and she watched as the mouthy blonde curled up into a little ball, sobbing quietly. Maybe she could just step on her? Tiny bitches weren't too useful once they'd been completely drained.

A soft rumbling in Erika's stomach made the decision for her. The sound was audible to both parties, and the mouthy blonde looked up, suddenly having an idea of what her ultimate fate was going to be. Erika only offered an excited smile, and opened her mouth as wide as she could, wondering if she could manage to swallow the entire girl like an oversized pill.

With a casual toss, the girl was launched into Erika's mouth, and plopped onto the wet tongue. No sooner had the little morsel made impact that she sprang into action, desperate to avoid her fate. Determined, heated attempts at escape translated to a pleasant tickling for the giantess, who responded by slamming her teeth together. Fresh screams came from within the closed mouth, and Erika suppressed an excited giggle. Her tiny hands had reached Erika's huge, white teeth in their frenzied flight, and with a moist snap, had been crushed completely.

Where was the fun in swallowing them whole? Erika wondered, moving the girl around the inside of her mouth and chewing. Electric shocks of pleasure ran down her spine with every crunchy, coppery bite, but she was careful to leave the girl alive. Swallowing David had been exhilarating, but he'd long been dead. What if her meal was still alive, and twitching as it traveled down her throat?

Squinting her eyes shut, Erika swallowed the soupy remains of the girl. Faint trembles from a barely living corpse tickled her throat as they went down, and her magical energies began to replenish once again. This was a new feeling, as she hadn't noticed anything extra when she'd swallowed the expired David. Maybe girls just contained more energy? Or was it better to swallow someone still living to ensure every last bit of energy went to her?

Despite all the proof of magics existence, Erika still considered herself a bit of a scientist at heart, and decided to conduct an experiment. Strolling up to an unmoving boy in her living room, she casually placed her hand over his mouth, looking directly into his eyes as she did. The spell's hold was released as soon as she made contact, and he immediately tried to push Erika's pale hand away from his face as tears formed in his eyes.

There was something new about it this time. The wiry boy she had pinned to the floor seemed to be losing strength at an accelerated rate compared to the last two victims! At first, Erika had assumed it to be a side effect of her overcharged state, and the amount of magical energy coursing through her body. But unless her eyes were deceiving her, the living room around her was shrinking steadily!

No, it wasn't shrinking. Of course it wasn't shrinking! She was growing.

Pressing her hand down more firmly against the rapidly shrinking boy, Erika gasped, suddenly feeling his jaw break in her now-larger hands. She hadn't even made use of her magic to do that! His pained cries lowered in volume until he was lying in her slightly larger palm. Tiny hands clutched at his jaw and he rolled back and forth, trying to ease the unimaginable pain.

Erika wasn't particularly interested in his pain though, and wordlessly dumped him into her mouth. With a slightly pained gulp, she swallowed the boy whole and without fanfare. A pale finger pressed to her neck, massaging the shrieking bulge down her throat and into her stomach. Confirming her suspicions, a second, powerful burst of energy exploded from inside of her and coursed through her entire being. This was all too good to be true! She watched the ceiling get slightly closer to the top of her head, and couldn't resist rubbing her hands down her body.

Feeling supremely confident, Erika lifted the spell over the remaining five people at once. Before any of them could realize what was going on, Erika had wrapped her arms around the heads of two girls at once. In no time at all they were shrunken to that same, tiny size, and she pulled the front of her shirt outward to store the pair between her pale breasts. The last girl was then grabbed, and pulled against Erika, while her free arm reached for a boy, and again she began to work her magic. Colossal amounts of magical energy were filling her being, and she began to pant pleasurably. She felt powerful. Superhuman, even!

Taking a moment to squeeze her breasts together, Erika delighted in the new pops she felt between them as the girls fought to escape the fleshy mounds. Fresh screams accompanied the cruel move, and Erika felt her arousal soar to new heights at her casual sadism.

She'd finished draining the boy and girl she'd been holding onto this time, and could feel excitement building between her thighs over her discoveries so far. If she was growing, then shouldn't she be able to reach a size where a person could be swallowed whole, and kicking. She could skip the shrinking step entirely, and grow even faster! Innocent pedestrians meeting a cruel, torturous end in her stomach, while she used their energy to reach even greater heights. Oh, the future was looking bright for the young girl.

A slight breeze brought Erika out of her daydreams, and she felt ready to continue. Transferring the latest shrunken pair into her left hand, she took a quick look around for the last remaining bug just waiting to be shrunken. A second earlier, the last boy had run past her, making his way to the door. He'd had enough of a head start to be able to open it, and escape outside, far away from the cruel, murderous girl. Unfortunately for him, Erika had had the foresight to lock the door, and in the second it took him to fumble with the lock, a soft, smooth hand wrapped around his mouth.

Erika's panties were soaked. She remembered this boy when he'd walked into her house. Tall, dark-skinned, and athletic. Now he barely reached her chest, and she barely sensed his struggles as his life energy poured into her own. Wanting to get out of these restrictive clothes and have some more fun, she dragged him to her bedroom. His shrinking finished up as she stepped inside, and tossed him onto her bed without any regard for his safety. In a flash she'd undressed herself, tossed the pair in her other hand onto the bed, and watched as the broken pair of girls tumbled out from between her breasts onto the soft plain of a bed

With all the glee of a small child Erika jumped onto her bed, hearing it creak beneath her new, increased weight, and was only mildly disappointed when all five of her victims managed to avoid being squashed. It was no matter though, as the girl was quick to gather them all together, and, after lying on her back, deposit them onto her bared stomach. They were quite a varied little group, she noted, but knew that their ultimate fate was all going to be the same. Death at her hands. Or feet. Or inside of her. Or beneath her.

Shivering in excitement, Erika picked the strong, dark-skinned boy from the group up, and slammed him between her legs using a spread open palm. His tiny body crumpled like a sheet of paper against her sensitive pussy, but his well-being didn't matter. She didn't even offer the broken little thing a second glance as she spread herself open with her other hand, and shoved the injured thing further into her pink depths with a finger.

A cruel smile of satisfaction was plastered on Erika's face as she watched the rest of the group react accordingly. She wasn't quite done yet, and plucked a curvy brunette out from the group, and lowered her between her legs as well. Instead of inserting this one though, Erika had a much more brutal, devious idea.

Moving a shrunken victim carefully for once, Erika thrust her own hips up just a little, and positioned the squirming worm of a girl directly over her sensitive clit. The two sets of genitals made contact, and Erika quickly hardened her expression.

“Fuck yourself on my clit, or I'll make sure you get it worse than anyone else here.” she threatened, and, feeling the need to prove her point, picked another girl from the rapidly dwindling pool. Keeping her eyes focused on the curvy brunette fucking herself on the fist-sized clit, Erika pinched at the fresh victim's ankles.

Again there was a meaty crunching sound as Erika's fingertips touched each other and the rail-thin blondes feet were crushed at the ends of her legs. Bloody smears dripped from Erika's fingers onto her naked breasts as she slowly began to spread her victim's legs apart. A heartless, almost demonic grin of glee was plastered on Erika's face as the legs were quickly stretched as far as they could go. The curvy brunette working herself on the oversized clitoris covered her face with her hands, unable to watch the grisly spectacle.

“Don't cover your face.” Erika grunted, making the threat clear. The curvy brunette did as told, and watched with tear-filled eyes as the giantess continued her sadistic game.

Satisfied that her every action was being observed, Erika refocused attention on the thin blonde in-between her fingers. Licking her lips hungrily, Erika continued to pull the girl's legs in opposite directions until they formed a perfect right angle to the rest of her body.

She wanted to know what it was like to tear someone in half. To wind up with two separate but equal halves of a person in her hands. Unfortunately, this was not to be, as Erika flicked her wrists back, and tore the girl into two misshapen pieces. One of her skinny legs was ripped from the body, and took with it only a small portion of the lower torso before snapping away from the rest of her mauled form. Gorey insides slopped out of the misshapen hole in the girl's side as her pained screams faded quickly.

“Hmph.” Erika grunted, before tossing the torn halves that once made a girl aside. “Do not disobey me.” She repeated to the bawling brunette riding on her clit. The mostly-broken boy inside of her wasn't doing much at the moment, so she squeezed her smooth thighs together, relishing in the puny resistance his body provided.

With a pleased sigh, Erika tilted her head up ever so slightly. Huddled together were her last two victims, a long-haired boy, and a dark-skinned girl. It looked like they were seeking safety in each others arms, and the girl was sobbing into the boy's chest. How stupid could they possibly be? They didn't really think she'd take any amount of pity on them, did they? A scowl forming on her lips, Erika took this as an insult, and moved a hand towards the trembling couple.

Just before her fingers wrapped around them, the girl turned her head up, and screamed. Fearing for her life, the dark-skinned girl broke away from the boy's chest, and ran to the side of Erika's stomach, hoping to escape the callous giantess's fingers.

It mattered little though, as Erika was all too easily able to grab the girl mid-run, along with the boy she'd left behind. They were both deposited between the giantess's breasts, and she took a moment to observe them excitedly. As if nothing had happened, the girl wrapped her arms tightly around the long-haired boy once again, and sobbed into his chest.

Then, he was gone. Plucked up from between the breasts, the little boy was lifted over Erika's face. Hot breath washed over him, and he stared with a blank expression as Erika teased the bottom of his feet with her squishy tongue. His complete lack of reaction wasn't lost on Erika, who was mildly annoyed, but also ecstatic that she'd broken him so thoroughly before getting to him.

He was released. The long-haired boy's body hit Erika's spongy tongue. Looking down at the girl still inbetween her breasts, Erika toyed with the boy in her mouth, making sure the outline of his body could be seen through her cheeks. Just as she'd hoped, the dark-skinned girl exploded into action, begging and screaming for the giantess to spit him out and let them all go. She didn't, and plucked the dark-skinned girl up and pressed her against her pale neck.

Erika swallowed, stifling a giggle as the hysterical little girl in her hands pounded her tiny fists against the giant neck. Enjoying the gentle ministrations, Erika slid the girl down her neck and between her round breasts, following her latest meal's route into her belly. Once again energy began to flow through Erika's body and she felt herself expand a bit more.

Not wanting this sensation to end, she moved the hysterical dark-skinned girl from against her stomach and popped her between her lips. Another powerful swallow sends the latest victim down Erika's muscular throat, and she looks down between her breasts. Terrified of the consequences, the curvy brunette hadn't disobeyed orders, and remained pleasuring herself on Erika's clit even as it began to grow inside of her.

Gently massaging her neck, Erika silently yearned for the time that she could swallow a small person whole, and without forcing it. Yet another powerful burst of energy filled her body, and Erika watched the little girl on her clit scream in pain. What was once a nub the size of a fist had quickly expanded to an organ destroying monster, and the bulge of the growing thing could be seen from outside of her stomach. Begs for mercy reached Erika's ears, but she was too fascinated by the effects her growth was having on the tortured girl to seriously consider releasing her.

Soft, shrill screams went up an octave, and Erika arched her back, her own pleasure steadily increasing all the while. As she did, the long-forgotten boy inside of her was pulped between her vaginal walls like a press, pushing the lusty schoolgirl to her limit. Loud, panting breaths were the only sounds Erika could make as she forced her neck up and looked down between her legs. Her steadily increasing height was pushing the back of her head against the wall, and her with a final, pleasured flex of her entire body, the ever-growing clit burst forth from the girl's chest, killing her instantly.

Erika had never had an orgasm quite as powerful as the one rocking her entire body right now. It came all at once, and she felt the world around her begin to fade. Today had started like any other, but now, now she was beginning her ascension into Goddesshood, and had just finished off her eighth victim for the day. Idly rubbing her fingers between her soaking legs, she drifted into a dream-filled nap, excited for what the evening would bring.

***

Activity downtown was slow as people looked at their watches impatiently. The typical work day ended at 5 p.m., at which point they would all rush home, inevitably getting into traffic jams along the way. Monotony was the only thing these people knew as the hands of the clock ticked by and seconds turned into minutes.

Erika though, was ecstatic. She was to be the catalyst that changed the lives of everyone in the city for today, and she stepped out onto a busy street. Under any other circumstances, a person crossing the street would be a boring wrinkle to another boring day, but Erika, unlike any ordinary person, was standing well over a hundred feet in height!

An uproar began in the city, and she ran her hands down her body, excited over what she could do with her newly acquired size. She'd woken up less than an hour ago at an impressive twenty feet in height, and had begun to shrink and consume her neighbors, and anyone else she could get her hands on. Now here she was, downtown, fully nude, and ready to grow more. Her current size was impressive, but she was far from big enough.

Taking another step down the crowded streets, she reveled in the feeling of cars folding under her new, impressive weight. Lifting her foot to check on the wreckage, she couldn't help but smile at the jets of red that had shot out from the sides of the car and painted the streets. All that from a little step!

Vehicles were beginning to take the hint and turned around in an effort to escape the uncaring giantess. Erika considered giving chase for a moment before deciding against it. Why bother? This city was filled with vermin at every crevice, and if she chased after the quicker ones in vehicles she'd allow the slow, helpless ones chances to escape.

Turning to the right, Erika kicked her massive foot forward, and blasted open a hole in a nearby restaurant. She crouched down, fully displaying her nude form to those inside as she reached her fingers into the hole and under the roof. In one smooth motion, she threw the entire thing off, not caring where it landed, and exposed dozens of terrified people that scurried about like roaches.

More than ready to feast, Erika began to pluck people up from the restaurant and pop them into her mouth like they were finger food. To think that this process only an hour ago was an ordeal that took upwards of a minute was amusing to her, and she casually pressed her thumb down onto a man that was aiming to escape in between her legs. Twisting his remains with her finger, Erika began to giggle. She couldn't help it! She could afford to not consume every person she met now, as the supply of littles was limitless! Those she had swallowed already seemed to be having a torturous party inside of her stomach and she rubbed her flat belly as their tickles delighted her massive frame.

Letting loose a cute, satisfied burp, Erika began to pull more and more people out from within the restaurant until she had all but one. A single waitress had been left behind, forced to watch as Erika swallowed a dozen more innocent patrons and faintly glow with an otherworldly energy. Finally, after chewing up the last couple, the giantess turned to look at the waitress directly. Cold blue eyes locked onto at the small, blonde waitress, boring holes into her very soul.

“If you don't want to join them,” Erika began, smirking a little. “Then I suggest you drop to your knees and beg for your life.” she whispered, massaging her breasts as her own words were like a potent aphrodisiac. “Well?” She added rather suddenly, annoyance beginning to appear in her tone.

“W-What?” The terrified waitress asked, searching desperately for a way out of this hellish situation. Every exit was too far away though, save for the one blocked by a murderous giantess.

“Did you just not do as told?” Erika asked, losing all the humor in her expression at once. “Tell me I'm dreaming, and that you didn't just ignore a direct order.” she snarled, flicking the tiny girl with a black-painted fingernail. Tables and chairs were bowled over as the human projectile flew into a wall before slumping over.

Erika wasn't done yet though. Grabbing the waitress by the leg, she dragged her into the center of the restaurant, and pressed a fingernail into the girl's stomach between her tiny breasts. In an instant a tiny pair of hands were struggling to push the giant digit away, but it didn't move an inch. With the slightest bit of pressure, Erika drove her fingernail straight through the girl until it pressed into the hardwood floors. Pain-filled screams from someone on the verge of death filled Erika's ears again, and she sighed. She hadn't heard those familiar pleads for death in a few hours, and had missed them greatly. While her lips reformed into that same, cruel smile, she pushed her fingernail down, slicing cleanly through the girl's body.

After failing to tear a girl in half earlier in the day, Erika had a nagging urge in the back of her mind to try it again, hopefully with better success. Now, as the waitress who only vaguely resembled the thin blonde was sliced in two and bleeding all over her fingernail, she felt as if she could resume her regular rampage.

Jumping back to her feet, Erika concentrated on her growth, and watched as her growing feet caused cracks in the pavement to spider in every direction. Swallowing a couple dozen people at once must have increased her rate of growth dramatically, and she realized that her chances of achieving true invulnerability through size alone could possibly be reached today!

With that, Erika became a ravenous monster. She ripped the roofs from vehicles and shook their little occupants out onto her tongue before swallowing. She ripped through apartment complexes, swallowing men, women, and children alike without a care in the world. They were but fuel to the furnace of her growth.

An entire school bus was plucked from the streets, and Erika, having grown to incredible heights already, tried her hand at swallowing the entire thing. For those inside, the world went dark suddenly, and the windows all fogged up at once as they were deposited onto an excited giantess's tongue. Cries for mercy were overpowered by the sound of Erika's breathing as all air was sucked out, and replaced with her hot, sweet breath. The comparatively tiny thing was tossed around inside of Erika's mouth for only a second before she swallowed it whole and intact.

Skyscrapers were once towering marvels of human engineering and ingenuity. Now they were only about half as tall as Erika's thighs as the giantess continued her growth at an absolutely phenomenal rate. Much to her delight, she'd realized that her size in comparison to her meals didn't particularly matter, as a person gave her the same amount of energy at their increasingly tiny sizes as they had initially. This meant that although they were smaller in comparison, and her stomach was filled less with every mouthful, her rate of growth was actually increasing because she could stuff so many into her maw at once!

The rampage continued for a long, bloody hour. Finally, after licking up a comparatively tiny crowd fleeing on foot, Erika stood back to her feet, and figured she might have had enough. Not permanently, of course, as she long ago came to the decision that she would never again eat “traditional” food in favor of living people. No, she gauged her growth as she continued to tower into the sky, and the skyline shrank away until it more closely resembled a painting on the floor than a living, breathing city.

Erika was huge beyond description. She felt as full of vitality as ever, but her hometown, along with the sizable city next to it were rapidly shrinking away beneath her. Moving a foot close to it, she briefly considered just stepping on it. After all, it was this shitty place that had caused her all the grief in her life before this point. It'd be a simple movement, just lower her black-painted toes over the metropolis, and maybe wiggle them a couple of times to ensure the complete and utter destruction of an entire city and it's inhabitants.

Moving a hand back between her legs, Erika began to rub herself at the thought. Arousing as it seemed, doing it with her foot didn't seem like a humiliating enough end for them. Sure, it was the lowest part of her body, and the fact that they'd literally be dirt on her feet was appealing, but, it lacked a certain... something.

A sudden thought came to Erika. A thought she found perfect. A thought that spelled the final moments for her little town and the nearby city. Gingerly stepping around the city, she positioned herself so she was facing the opposite direction, and began to sit down.

Her smooth, pale butt was like a meteor heading straight for the area. The tallest buildings were suddenly pressing into her soft skin, and she stepped for a moment, thinking about what they were seeing now. The top floors of the few still-standing skyscrapers in the city were now putting up some kind of resistance to the endless, soft plains of her rear, but it was a losing battle from the beginning. Shadows came down over the entire city at once, and the thousands of people that had been unable to escape caused a roar of fear that managed to reach the incredible giantess's ears.

After holding her position for a few minutes, Erika began the final descent. Buildings completely failed to support her massive, shapely rear end's weight for even a second as they all crumbled to dust around her. The fight lasted only a minute, but the small shivers of an orgasm traveling down Erika's body made it clear that it had a profound effect on her towering form.

Then, Erika felt her butt touch the ground. She knew in her heart that she'd pulped thousands of people at once, but she hadn't felt a single one. To wield so much power just by sitting down... Erika felt a second orgasm run through her body, and she began to twist her bottom out on the floor, grinding the city out completely.

Panting softly, Erika considered what her future now held. She knew that she'd be forcing everyone to worship her own perfect, gigantic form sooner, rather than later. She'd had to put up with years of abuse, and she'd make sure the entire planet paid for it.

For now though, she was content to merely lie on her back, and feel miles of countryside get compressed into uselessness by her unfathomable weight. She didn't care. She was selfish, and had every right to be. She was in charge now.

***

Today was Erika's birthday.

In just over three short years, Erika had gone from a bullied young girl to the cruel, unstoppable ruler of the planet. People lived to worship her now, and as she woke up from her deep slumber, she heard their shouts of praise for the living Goddess that walked the planet.

Sitting up slowly, Erika brushed herself off. Boulder sized specks of dirt fell from her body and pelted the barren countryside. As was expected of her worshipers every day, there was a sizable crowd on a labeled spot right next to where she slept. Her morning routine involved those people marching straight into her mouth so she could feed, and enjoy their abject subservience.

Not so today. As it was her birthday, things would be handled differently. The unstoppable giantess scooped her fingers into the dirt and pulled the entire platform out from under the ground. Hundreds of people were jostled about violently as Erika shoved the metal platform, people and all into her mouth and began to chew.

“You all know what today is?” She asked the gathered crowds with a full mouth. Taking a moment to swallow, she continued, uncaring if they were trying to relay a message to her, “It's my birthday.”

A tiny plane flew in front of her face, and Erika rolled her eyes. This happened every year on her birthday, and she hoped they'd be able to come up with something new. As it began to spell some tiny letters out in the sky, Erika read them aloud.

“Have.... mercy.” she read, before stopping. “Have mercy? On my birthday? You servants are all so selfish!” She shouted, and climbed to her feet. Endless land stretched in every direction, and she could spot dozens of cities filled with worshipers within a few steps. “If you want me to show mercy, you'll need to prove that you're worthy of it!” She shouted, filled with rage.

This threat was not new. After taking control of the planet and all its facilities, she'd made the proclamation that any who wish to dethrone her would be free to try if they could stop her. In the early days thousands had tried, though only a dozen or so were even noticed by the invulnerable Goddess.

“As I suspected.” She announced, seeing that no one came forth to accept her challenge. “Because it is my birthday...” She began again, crossing her arms over her chest and tapping a tremendous foot on the weak ground. “You should all be prepared, so I'll just begin.”

With that, Erika took a powerful step forward, wiping an entire community out beneath a foot. As she did, her body began to expand further and further into the sky, and her footprints became even deeper. She made it a point to grow every birthday, as she'd learned to keep all the energy she'd acquired over the year in check.

Now, she was ready to let it all out, and eager to see if the world could adjust to their rulers new size. If they failed, she'd simply crush them, their cities, and their pathetic states. This would become her new daily routine, until all of her needs could be met by the reeling populace. It was an effective way to rule, and, as always, if there were any objections, they could try to dethrone her themselves!

Standing with her city-sized feet on either side of a small town, Erika began to sit down slowly, and casually. Everything was completely crushed into paste under hear pale rear end, and she enjoyed the sensation. Between her legs, what looked to be a small army was approaching her sopping wet lips, and she offered them a warm smile.

This birthday looked like it was going to be very exciting.