- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Like the title says....

Alan awoke to movement, he wasn’t sure how long it had been, he was unable to sleep and he had been in pitch darkness since his transformation. Suddenly he saw light Alyssa was towering over him, her face awash in joy “oh Jessica it’s gorgeous!” she said softly running her hands over his body

“Oh I’m so glad you like I overheard you tell Jamie how much you liked hers!” Jessica said happily.

“Alyssa it’s me Alan, they turned me into this thing help me!” he tried to scream

Despite his cries Alan soon felt himself being opened, his vision shifted so he was till looking at Alyssa, he saw her pull a pack of cigarettes out of her purse as she grinned at Jessica “Oh I live it I’m going to start using it right away!” she said

Alan watched as his stepmother began taking cigarettes from her pack, then he felt them sliding into place inside him. When she was done she clasped him shut and gave him a shake

“oh don’t worry mom, that thing is crush resistant, waterproof, scratch proof, and not only does it keep the contents from moving but, it actually helps your cigarettes keep their flavor longer, so they taste better!” Jessica said grinning at her former stepbrother as his mother turned him over in her hands

Alan could smell the tobacco inside him and wondered if that was what Jessica and Allison had meant by his fate being so much worse.

“Alyssa please these things stink, come on help me!” he tried again, but he still went unheard, he was dropped into his stepmothers purse and wondered what would happen if she quit smoking, or when she was gone.

The day crept along as he listened to the festivities, he felt somewhat sad that no one had asked where he was. Then he felt his stepmothers hands on him again. She popped him open and as she slid out a cigarette Alan knew what the girls had meant. He was no longer the case, he felt tall and thin, two of his stepmothers fingers were gripped around his neck, her thumb pressed into his face, he heard the cigarette case click closed, then he felt himself being turned upside down, her thumb moved and he found himself looking down into the purse, he watched as she rummaged for her lighter.

“oh no, no, no, anything but that!” He screamed as he realized what he now was




Jessica and Allison exchanged glances as they watched Alyssa pull a cigarette from the special case they had given her, they tried not to stare at the cigarette as she pressed her thumb into the filter, then she held it over her purse as she searched for her lighter and tried not to laugh, Allison had made it so they could both hear his pleas and they were loving every second of it, yes this was all going too well they thought.

Alan watched as his stepmothers other hand found the lighter,, then he watched helpless as he was raised to his stepmothers lips “Noooo Alyssa please don’t smoke me, it’s Alan, please don’t do this!”

He was plunged into darkness as he felt Alyssa’s lips wrap around his face he screamed as Alyssa brought the flame to his feet, then the overpowering smell of smoke, as he coughed and gasped in the smoke he suddenly realized he wasn’t in pain, he could feel the heat of the fire but it felt like when your leg goes asleep and tingles, uncomfortable yes but not painful.

With her every drag Alan was smothered by her smoke, doubly so when she exhaled over the filter, at the moment he was being wagged about as she talked while holding him in her lips “You know I could swear this is the best cigarette I’ve ever had! I mean I’m sure it’s a placebo thing but…..” she took a long drag and knocked the ash into the ashtray, Alan thought it felt odd when she did that, he just simply couldn’t feel those parts anymore. “…..I don’t care because it’s sooo good!” Alyssa smiled.

Jessica laughed “Mom I think I should drive us hoe you’re hammered again!”

“yeah I guess so, come on let’s go, I can drink for free at home!” she said happily

The girls walked behind her and whispered as they watched her continued smoking Alan

“You think he knows when she puts him out he goes right back to being the case?” Allison asked

“Nope, it’ll be a fun surprise for him, and us,  oh here we go!” Jessica giggled pointing ahead

Alan was miserable, he smelt like a dirty filter and his stepmother was still joyfully puffing away on him, unaware of the torment he was being put through. Finally he felt himself falling, he saw a shadow surround him and knew Alyssa was about to step on him, he grunted in pain as her weight flattened his body, he wondered why they had blocked pain from being smoked but not being put out, as she twisted her foot he could feel himself tearing against the concrete.

Suddenly there was no pain or pressure. Alan sighed “It’s finally over!” he said, suddenly his vision returned, he was back in his stepmothers purse, it rapidly dawned on him the full extent of his punishment, From now on whenever his step mother smoked a cigarette that came from that case it would be him, he let out a long terrified scream.

Allison and Jessica laughed, they drove home smiling as Alyssa continued to admire the cigarette case “I’m using this all the time and that’s all there is to it!” she murmured

Later that night the girls were sitting in the living room, Beverly was back and the four of them were watching TV.

Beverly was admiring the cigarette case as Alyssa finished a cigarette “It’s beautiful Alyssa really”

She reached into her purse and pulled out a pack, then frowned when it was empty She held up the cigarette case and asked “Do you mind?”

Allison and Jessica both snapped their eyes to Alyssa “Go ahead!” she smiled as she finished putting out her cigarette


Alan was trembling, he had hoped he would start getting used to being smoked by Alyssa, he shouted “No please!“ as he felt the case open again then felt a moment relief when he saw it was Beverly who opened the case. But that relief died when she pulled a cigarette out, and he found himself in her grip.

“No!” he shouted as she raised him to her lips “No Beverly please no!” he begged as she lit him

Then the girls smiled as Alyssa pulled a cigarette “What the hell?” Alan screamed from Alyssa hand “no it’s impossible, no! I can see Beverly smoking and I know she finished me, how can I be Alyssa’s at the same time!?”

“I’ll be right back.” said Beverly as her phone rang, she stepped out the back door and closed it, Alyssa set’ her cigarette down in the ashtray and left a moment later the bathroom door closed.

Allison leaned in and whispered to Alan, “and now you know, if a woman smokes a cigarette that come out of you, even if it’s at the same time you have to be that cigarette!”

“which reminds me” said Jessica as Alyssa came back into the living room “Mom, can me and Allison have a cigarette?” she asked

“NOOOO!” screamed Alan as Alyssa took a drag on him

“neither one of us has had one in days!” added Allison

Alyssa rolled her eyes and handed them the case “Take two, I have plenty!”

Beverley came back in and flopped down an the love seat “Alyssa I” Alyssa laughed and tossed her the case, ok ladies seriously don’t bother asking just go ahead. As Jessica took a drag on her first cigarette in days she smiled, the sound of four Alan’s pleading for mercy, going equally ignored, and unheard.

Chapter End Notes:

All four men have had their fates sealed, but it's not quite over....