- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beverly pays a visit to her boyfriend, and overhears some bad news....

The next morning she got her box of parts down from her closet shelf and followed her notes to carefully reconstruct her shrink ray, it took all day but at around 10pm the device was finished. The test fire worked as it should, and Beverley marveled at her good fortune. She headed downstairs and sat on the couch with her mom watching TV.

“what have you been up to all day?” her mom asked

“something wonderful…” she said smiling cryptically

Her mom shook her head and said “OK have fun with that then” and laughed

Her mom got up and walked to the kitchen, as she came back Beverly looked over and noticed a bug on the floor directly in her mother’s path, her mom glanced down to see what she was looking at and scoffed “Ugh!” she quickly stepped on the bug twisting her foot violently then walked over and sat down in her recliner.

Beverly smiled, she liked watching her mom step on bugs almost as much as she enjoyed doing it herself, suddenly she wondered what it would be like to watch her step on a person, it wasn’t as if her mom was going to bother taking a closer look, as soon as she even thought she saw a bug they met the bottom of her shoe. She smiled, she wasn’t sure how but she was going to make that happen….

The next day Beverly sat down with the second prototype device her goal was to try to add a feature that would reverse the polarity of the beams charge to see if it could reverse the shrinking process or possibly enlarge other objects. After a couple of hours she felt she was ready to try it out. First she aimed it at a small stuffed animal she wasn’t especially attached to, a blue beam connected with the toy, but nothing happened.

With a shrug she pointed it at the shrunken chair, the beam hit it, and to her delight it resumed its normal size. She wasn’t sure why it wouldn’t enlarge full sized objects but she didn’t care. The device was working perfect for her intentions.  Now all she needed was a new victim.

A few days later she drove over to her boyfriend Kevin’s house. She was there to surprise him, and show off her new car. She was wearing her tight blue jeans and the tight red shirt he had bought for her, as well as her favorite pair of white sneakers. She slipped in the unlocked front door and crept down his hall. She wasn’t worried about his mother seeing her, she was used to this behavior and so were his two older sisters. As she reached his door she heard him talking on his computer.

“I thought you were breaking up with her.” A woman’s voice said

“I am, I already sent her an E-mail but I don’t think she’s read it yet” he said

Beverly felt stunned, she pulled out her cell phone and opened her mail, and there it was it was short and to the point “It’s over I love someone else sorry- Kevin”
Beverly trembled with rage, how could he and through an email? What was he thinking?

“through email Kevin? That’s cold” the woman laughed

Kevin snorted “She wouldn’t put out, so to hell with her?”

“Oh it’s like that?” the other woman replied

Kevin laughed “Yeah why you dumping me?”

The woman snorted “No if you didn’t put out id kick you to the curb too”

They both laughed and Beverly felt something in her snap she smiled and as she put her phone back in he purse and felt the second prototype. She smiled wickedly as she pulled it out and flipped the switch to ‘shrink‘.

She waited for Kevin to finish his call and for him to come into the hall, she acted as if she just got there and smiled as he jumped back “Oh sorry baby did I scare you?” she said her right hand was behind her back trembling as it held the shrink ray.

“How long have you been out here?” he asked

“just now got here, why?” she asked sweetly she stepped aside and let him walk past

They walked into the living room and  Kevin sighed “look I’m kind of busy, so could you come back tomorrow? I’ll send you an email later ok?”

Beverly nodded and said “yeah about that” Before Kevin could turn around she whipped up the shrink ray and fired.

Kevin felt a strange sense that he was falling. When he opened his eyes he froze. A pair of massive white sneakers towered over him, his gaze continued up the tight blue jeans wrapped around the tree like legs, further up he could see the red shirt struggling to contain the massive breast, and above them he saw the enormous smirking face of his ex-girlfriend. “what the shit?” he gasped

Beverly was about to speak when she heard someone coming, she quickly grabbed Kevin and turned to see who it was. Stacy, Kevin’s older sister walked into the room, she was wearing a black and pink track suit and was carrying her black running shoes, her long brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had her earphones in.

Beverly smiled as Stacy set her shoes down and looked up at her “Oh hi Bev, I think Kevin might have already left, his door was open and he’s not in there. He’s supposed to go to some concert or something with Craig, I think their supposed be gone for a week.“ As Stacy started to walk towards the kitchen with her water bottle Beverly got an idea and smiled.

She walked over to the couch and said “They are, but not till later tonight he probably just went to buy snack food for the road,  do you mind if I wait here for him?” From inside the kitchen Stacy called “Oh no it’s fine I was just going to head down to the basement for some exercise you can keep me company if you want, I think my mp3 player just died so that‘d work out well.”
 
Beverly quickly dropped Kevin into his sisters shoe and rocked it forward sending him tumbling into the toe. She smiled at Stacy as she walked back into the living room and said “sounds like fun!”

She watched Stacy slipped on her shoes and tied the laces then they headed to the basement.


Kevin couldn’t believe it as he watched the giantess reach down and grab him “Beverly what the fuck let me go!” he shouted

He heard his sister’s voice saying he had left and felt a chill “No Stacy I’m in Beverly’s hand she shrunk me help!”  he tried pounding on his captors hand but to no avail.

He felt Beverly start moving and was afraid she was about to escape with him, but then he was dropped into the light he landed on a soft surface but before he could move he was rolled forward. When everything was still again he stood up, the air was musty and smelled bad. He looked around confused as to where he was. He heard several loud thuds that seemed to be getting closer, he walked towards an area where he saw light coming down. As he looked up he saw what appeared to be his couch. Looking up to his left he saw the giantess Beverly smiling at someone, as the other giantess took her seat above him he recognized her, it was Stacy. She looked down at him and he waved “Stacy I’m right here!” suddenly he felt a wave of fear, he looked around and then back up at his giantess sister, “Stacy help she put me in your shoe!”

To his horror she didn’t see or hear hi and her massive white socked foot rose into view and started coming at him. “No! oh shit!” he screamed as he ran back towards the toe of her shoe. He reached the toe and turned around just as his sister’s toes brushed up against him. He struggled to stay standing as he felt her feet begin to move as she walked. It became even harder as he felt her walking down the stairs “Help me help me help me!” he sobbed

The two women entered the basement and Beverly hopped up on the weight table as she watched Stacy do her warm up stretches. “So how much do you exercise?” Beverly asked

“Bout an hour a day, maybe more if I’m in the zone. Why?” Stacy replied she made a face and gave her foot a little shake

“Just curious.” Beverly smiled

Stacy shrugged and walked over to the treadmill Beverly smirked as she tried to imagine what Kevin was enduring as his sister began to jog.

Kevin wasn’t sure what to do, already the air was becoming hot and stuffy. He could hear Stacy talking to Beverly but wasn’t paying it much attention. He decided he needed to get her attention and began pounding on her closest toe. Suddenly everything violently shook and he lost his footing. The massive toes wriggled and he was pulled under.

“this is how I die? crushed like a bug by my own sister?” he wailed.

He felt her walking again and step up on something, then he heard two loud beep and realized she was on the treadmill, he tried to hold onto her sock but it was no use, in seconds he was pulled under the ball of her foot. As her weight came crashing down on him over and over Kevin realized the soft sole of her shoe was preventing him from being killed. With every crushing blow he was sunk a little deeper into the sole of her shoe. The smell and heat kept increasing as she jogged and he began to feel the sock getting damp. He began to cry as he heard two more loud beeps and the pounding started coming faster as Stacy began to run.

Beverly smiled as Stacy broke into a run on the treadmill, she was certain Kevin was nothing but a stain on his sisters sock by now, she watched her do the rest of her workout with mild interest and followed her back up stairs. Stacy grabbed her keys and said “I’m going to the gas station want anything?” Beverly smiled and handed her $5 “bring me a soda and a candy bar?” Stacy nodded and left.

Chapter End Notes:

She's just getting started folks :)