- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beverlys rampage continues as the two freinds Kevin was suppose to be with show up...

Beverly laughed, she was certain Kevin was dead, but she wanted to be careful not to arouse any suspicion, not that anyone would suspect her, but it would potentially look bad. She was in the kitchen when she heard two male voices enter “hey we’re here!” shouted one

The other said “I’m gonna grab a drink” Beverly smiled, perfect, the only two people who might notice he was gone right away had just walked right into her hands.

She raised her shrink ray just as the thirsty friend walked around the corner “what the?” he gasped before he was truck by the beam. She walked over to where his tiny form cowered and leaned down towards him. She grinned her wickedest grin and said “if you don’t want to be crushed you’d better start running!”

She giggled as her prey bolted away from her, she casually walked after him savoring the chase, then just as he was reaching safety took one long stride and blocked his path “Sorry you lose!” she laughed as she raised her foot. She brought it down slowly, and once more felt the intoxicating rush of pure ecstasy as she felt the tiny body crushing under her weight. She let out a soft satisfied moan as she twisted her foot, then headed down the hall to Kevin’s room to fetch her next victim.

Mark staggered backwards as he rounded the corner to find a beautiful young woman aiming a gun at him, he was blinded by a purple flash, and felt himself tumbling through space. When he could see again he let out a horrified shriek, the young woman was now taller than any building he had ever seen, then she had informed him to run or be crushed. As he dashed through the living room he realized he’d been shrunk, not that that changed the situation he was in, he had almost reached safety when her titanic white sneaker blocked his path, he looked up as the towering woman laughed “you lose!” she said.

He watched trembling as her foot left the ground “This isn’t real wake up man wake up!” he screamed

He watched helplessly as the massive tread on the bottom of her shoe came slowly pressing down on him, he let out one last scream of  “Not reeeeaaaal!” as he felt his bones begin to shatter under her irresistible weight.

Remembering Craig’s car Beverly trotted outside, fortunate it was in the driveway besides Kevin’s other older sisters SUV, she looked around making sure no one would see and shrunk it down then kicked it down towards the street. Then she reentered the house to deal with Craig.

Craig turned around as he heard a female voice say “bye bye!’ behind him, he fell of the chair as he recoiled from a blinding purple light he felt himself hit the floor and blacked out.

Beverly looked at Craig’s shrunken form wondering if the fall killed him, she picked him up and held him in the palm of her hand as she walked into the living room. “what do I do with you?” she asked his unconscious body then she saw Stacy’s water bottle, and heard her pulling into the driveway. Just then the tiny man woke up Beverly grinned at him and quickly screwed the cap off the bottle dropped her victim in
screwed the lid back on and sat down waiting.

Stacy came in and handed Beverly her items and change and picked up her water bottle. She sat down opposite Beverly and said “So were you serious about working out, because I’d love to have a partner down there!”

Beverly smiled and took a sip from her bottle of soda and said “I’ll think about it, I kind of need to see how I’m going to handle my internship with my aunt though.”

Stacy took the cap off her bottle and tossed it in the trashcan beside her and stood up “well any time you wanna take me up on it I am game ok?” she smiled

Beverly nodded and smiled as Stacy gulped down the last of her water, “Ok I’ll let you know as soon as I know!”

Craig opened his eyes and froze, Kevin’s girlfriend was towering over him, it appeared he was in her had “what the hell?” he asked. Suddenly the hand tipped and he plunged into a pool of ice cold water.
“sh-sh-shit” he gasped as he bobbed to the surface. He looked up at the clear walls surrounding him and saw a white lid sealing him inside.

He blinked confused and stared out at her as she sat on the couch, he wasn’t sure how but he was certain he’d been shrunk, hell he had had nightmares about this ever since he watched that movie where the kids got shrunk or whatever, but at least he knew it was unlikely this would end with his mom stepping on him.

He looked around and quickly realized he was in a water bottle, then he looked up as Stacy picked it up. He started screaming to get her attention as she screwed the lid off. Then she brought the bottle to her lips and started to quickly drain the bottle “Oh shit, Stacy don’t eat me!” he screamed he enetered her mouth and tried to grab something anything to avoid being forced down into her stomach, to his surprise he ended up under her tongue.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you're liking the story so far!