- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The creul teen gives a victim one last shot at freedom

Beverly watched Stacy kick off her shoes and head down the hall “I’m gonna take a shower” she said

“Ok,” replied Beverly as she picked up the shoe Kevin had been in, to her surprise he was still alive “wow I can’t believe you survived almost two hours under your sisters foot!” she laughed



Kevin groaned as his Giantess ex girlfriend scooped him out of his sisters shoe, he was drenched in her foot sweat and had been bruised horribly from being stepped on so many times. She set him on the floor and he stood shakily to his feet he looked up at her he knew begging for mercy would be a waste of time. But then she smiled at him and said “Tell you what I’ll give you one minute to make it from here at the couch to the dining room, if you can do it I’ll put you back to normal ok?” She said, he stared up at her in disbelief.

Beverly shook her head as he continued to stare at him she tried to soften her smile and offered again, “I’m serious, you survived over an hour of some pretty intense punishment, I really thought you’d be dead already, but since you’re not well I think that earns you a shot at freedom, I’m serious, no lie.” she was being sincere, and as he started to walk away she added “Oh but Kevin, you tell anyone about this and, well you won’t survive the next time…” Kevin nodded and started running towards the dining room

Beverly smiled and switched the device from ‘shrink” to ‘restore’ and checked her watch 45 more seconds.
Kevin was about halfway there when a door opened in the kitchen “I’m home!” a woman’s voice called. She walked out of the kitchen and Beverly looked her over, She was wearing closed toe black high heels, black pantyhose, a dark gray miniskirt, and a matching jacket pulled over a white blouse. She was probably 6ft 5 in the heels, had a perfect hourglass figure, and a fairly decent pair of breasts in Beverly’s opinion. Her golden blonde hair was up in a bun, and her icy blue eye were framed in a pair of rectangular framed black glasses, her full red lips were pulled tight as the woman appraised the strange young woman on her couch.

“you must be Beverly, I’m afraid Kevin left, I think he said he would be back Thursday. By the way I’m Kat.” she said as she put her black briefcase on the dining room table.

Beverly smiled and nodded slowly, Kat was married to Kevin’s mom, she wasn’t sure if that made her his mom as well or not, but she could figure that out later. She returned her gaze to the tiny figure still in it’s  mad dash for the dining room, she was amazed it actually looked like he was going to make it.

The older woman cocked her head and turned to look where Beverly was looking, a small bug was heading towards her dining room table she let out a disgusted sigh “ugh damn bugs!“ she said as she took two quick steps and stepped on it.

Beverly jumped as she watched the woman’s high heel come crashing down on Kevin. As she watched her twisting her shoe grinding him out of existence she tried not to laugh. Then she stood up shrugged and said “Ok I guess I’ll see you Thursday!”

The other woman replied ‘uh-huh’ as she pulled a tissue from her pocket and wiped up the remains, tossing them in the trash.

Kevin was halfway to the table by his count he had plenty of time, suddenly he heard Kat talking to Beverly and started.

“I’m gonna make it, I’m gonna make it!” he shouted as he drew closer

“Ugh, damn bugs!” he heard Kat say, he looked up as the blonde giantess took two thundering steps towards him “NO KAT IT’S ME KEVIN DON’T STEP ON ME PLEASE!” he shouted as she raised her foot. He screamed as the bottom of her high heel filled the sky above him, then it rushed down towards him and he knew no more.

Chapter End Notes:

fair warning, the next chapter contains toilet stuff, if you don't like that, don't worry you can skip it without missing anything important!