- Text Size +
Louie had been arrested for multiple counts of murder, assault with a lethal weapon, and torture. It was an open shut case. And that just left one matter to be attended too…. Maria treated all her employees like dirt, including Jimmi Donatelli. She threatened, taunted, and teased him even as she was eight inches tall. Well, without having to worry about the wrath of Screwy Louie, Jimmi had a score to settle. He walked into Maria’s bedroom.

“About time somebody showed up--what the hell is going on! You’re an hour late! You’re a dead man, Jimmi. You’d better hope that--”

“Actually, I think it’s you who should do the hoping, Maria.” Jimmi pulled out a gun. “Do you recognize this?”

“My… my derringer! How the--”

“Yep. Your derringer. You aimed this thing in my face so many times. Thought it was time for a change of pace. Tell me, how pretty do the barrels look from that angle?”

“Have you lost your mind! When Louie hears about this he’ll--”

“Piss and moan from behind bars.”

“What,” Maria asked, her stomach sinking like stone.

“Louie’s been arrested. The prosecuting attorney won. He’s getting’ the death penalty. And I think I’m gonna go ahead and put you on trial too. I’m Jimmi, your judge, jury, and executioner.”

“But… but…”

“Hasta luego, bitch.” Jimmi pulled the trigger. The derringer exploded in his hand, killing them both.