- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A bullied girl comes home from school one day, angry and depressed as usual. Things brighten up though when she discovers some oddly humanoid bugs on her shoelaces.
Trudging into her room, Rebecca slammed her door shut, dropped her backpack, then fell back onto her bed. It had been another shitty day at school, and she was sure she had many more to come. At least it was alleviated slightly by the fact that many of her classmates hadn't shown up to school today.

Clenching her fists in anger, she tried reminding herself of how much worse things would be if the people who made her life miserable had shown up today. She would have been teased for her appearance, her upbringing, her family, her social status, her friends, her classes, her everything.

Cursing at herself, Rebecca was angry. She'd only been upset before, because those girls hadn't shown up. Just thinking about them though was enough to get her angry all over again, and she wanted revenge.

Sighing, she sat up. Her face felt hot from anger, but she simply bent over, to untie her shoes. Maybe she should just take a nap? It could make things easier for her.

Kicking a shoe off, she ripped the sock from her foot, and pressed her thumbs into the flesh. It was a nice feeling, like pressing into a pillow, and the air wasn't bad either.

Then, lifting her other foot, she reached down to untie that shoe, before noticing several tiny figures crawling along her laces. Worried that they were bugs, Rebecca dug the toes of her bare foot into the heel of the shoe, and kicked it off. Launched into a wall, the shoe fell down, and the unusually slow moving bugs finally detached from her shoelace.

Thinking something wrong, Rebecca moved in slowly, her bare foot stopping just short of the bugs. They were funny lookin', not at all what she was used to seeing. They didn't scurry, or scuttle. They looked like they were walking.

Crouching, she looked as closely at the bugs as she could, wondering what they were. They didn't look like they were the type to bite, putting her at ease as she extended a finger in their direction. Scooping one of them in a fingernail, she moved the organism to an eye, and squinted.

Then, in a panic, Rebecca fell back, not believing what she'd seen. It looked just like a human! Except... tinier. It moved about like one, and looked as if it were trying to get her attention. Should she try to keep contact with it?

Already forgetting about the bug she'd held a second earlier, she moved to her backpack, and pulled out a large magnifying glass. She kept one on her to mess with while bored at school, and had been mocked because of it. Now though, now it would be an excellent tool for discovering the secret of these bugs.

Turning back around, she quickly remembered that she'd been holding one in her fingernail, up until she panicked and dropped it. Now that one was missing again. So, figuring it was lost, she searched near her shoelaces and this time, using her palm, scooped the rest of the group into her fingers.

Bringing the magnifying glass over her palm, she looked at the tiny bugs. Her heart pounded as a wave of familiarity with their tiny bodies hit her, and her rapid breathing began to fog up the glass.

The tiny things looked like the girls that had made her life even more hellish at school! It did seem odd that the entire group of them had gone missing at once. Maybe something happened to them? What if they were involved in some kind of an accident?

Bringing her palm up to her ears, she found it difficult to make out what the things were saying. They were all speaking at once, and she could make out a couple of key words repeated. An accident in the chem lab, is what it sounded like. Then they apparently hitched a ride on the laces of her shoes.

Looking back at the bugs in her palm, a devious thought flitted through Rebecca's mind. These girls made her life hell. They went out of their way to torture her. What if their shrinking was only temporary, and they'd grow back eventually? They'd probably find new ways to make fun of her now that they'd been inside of her room.

Unless, of course, she got rid of them.

It was a good plan, in her opinion. Too good, if anything. She would be rid of them permanently. They weren't able to fight back either, they were too tiny. That's just how things worked in the world too. The big step all over the little, with no remorse, in order to achieve their goals.

Her mind made up, Rebecca opened her mouth, and extended her huge, slick tongue from between her lips. She danced it along the skin of her palm, purposely teasing the now-running girls. Their tiny screams of fear echoed upward, barely reaching Rebecca's ears, and she made an attempt at an open-mouthed smile.

Then, she switched up her plan. Instead of corralling all her former classmates around her palm, she began to focus on one. Trini was her name, and the small tanned girl fled Rebecca's oversized tongue. Trini had always been the one to throw things at Rebecca during lunch, so eating the girl alive only seemed appropriate.

Finally, the tongue reached it's victim, and pressed it down into the soft skin of her palm. Rebecca had her catch. She couldn't taste it, but she knew it was there. Retracting her tongue slightly, there was a minuscule tingle on the tip, and she knew that her payload was securely attached.

Smiling at the other two girls in her palm, she slid her tongue back into the confines of her mouth, and moaned loudly, and exaggerated. In truth she couldn't taste a thing, but thoughts alone were enough to drive Rebecca.

Then, she swallowed. She wasn't sure her victim had gone down, but was beyond the point of caring as well. She had two tiny girls left, and as she slid the sock down from her foot, she knew where she was putting the next.

Rebecca used to love wearing flip flops. She wore them all the time, until Karen and Amy made it a point to make fun of her at every turn. They said her feet were too big. They told her unpainted nails were gross. While she didn't know where Karen was, Rebecca could clearly make out the short-haired blonde in her hand as Amy.

Lowering a palm to her now slid down sock, Rebecca simply dropped Amy in. Then, sliding her sock back up, she twisted her foot in place on her floor's carpet. She couldn't feel anything, but relished the moment anyway. Somewhere in her sock was a girl who made fun of her feet. It was ironic, and that was what made it great. The girl might have already been gone, but deep down, Rebecca prayed she was still fully alive down there.

Then there was one. Linda. Linda would always talk about Rebecca's body. Rebecca's butt was too small. Rebecca's boobs were too small. Rebecca's nose was too big. Rebecca's legs were too fat. For christ's sake, she was only fifteen, she was sure she still had some puberty left in her!

Smiling deviously, Rebecca repeated the lines in her mind. Every part of her that was too small was now mountainous, and imposing. So, stretching the back of her shorts out, she blushed at the thought of what she was going to do. Could she really resign a person to that fate?

Shaking her head, she came to a decision. Slipping her other hand into her panties, she pressed the tiny Linda into the bare flesh of her rear, rubbing the girl into the soft flesh for a full minute. Rebecca considered moving the girl to other parts of her, and allow the full terror of her building-sized body to attack Linda, but then simply slid her hand out of the back of her shorts.

Letting the cloth snap back, she briefly wondered where Linda wound up the instant her hand had left the area. Only a second later, she realized she really didn't care, and hoped the tiny girl was liking it down there, assuming she was still alive.

In a matter of minutes, Rebecca's day had turned from terrible, to amazing. She briefly wondered if she could find out how the girls got shrunk. Those four were her main tormentors, but being a freshman in high school, and a nerd on top of it, meant she got quite a bit of shit from upper classmen. The thought pleased her, unrealistic as it was.

With a sigh, Rebecca stood, and picked up her discarded shoe. Being a neat girl, she moved it back to the area she'd placed the other, and briefly considered looking for Karen, the girl that got away. She'd never know that the girl had fallen directly in Rebecca's path, and was now just a microscopic blotch on her colossal sole.