- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated this! I honestly forgot I had been doing this, but I hope to get the rest of this story up in short order. It's also kind of hard to believe I wrote this 8 years ago now!

 

 

The next day the remnants of the household rose. Sandra made breakfast, as this task now fell incumbant upon her. She made just enough for herself, knowing that Annie, Bill, and Cameroon together would only eat what amounts to scraps. The four of them did not talk very much durring breakfast and afterwords Annie was out the door to play outside.

            “I’ll join you,” Said Cameroon, not wanting to be left with Sandra and Bill. He ran out to join Annie to play a game of soccer, this time using a little rubber ball only three inches around.

            “Well, I guess it’s just you and me now.” Sandra said to little Bill.

            “Yeah, I guess it is.” Bill said.

            For the next few hours Bill and Sandra lounged about and they played. More accurately, Sandra played with Bill. At first, when Sandra had first been made Queen, Bill enjoyed playing with her. He had been put inside her, outside her, and all around her. But after the while the excitement started to die down and Bill realised that all he was to Sandra was a big toy. Most of the time she wasn’t even paying close attention to him when she was playing. She could be going about some other business: writing, reading, or anything, and she could be absent-mindedly fidling with Bill with her other hand. Sometimes she would get too unfocused on him and he would slip away, but she would always reach out and grab him before he got out of reach.

With each passing hour of this humiliating life as a toy Bill started to have more and more second thoughts about supporting Sandra, not to mention being her partner. But he had no choice at this point. He had come into this experience being an upper-class smooth-talking socialite who could get any girl, now he was the eight-foot-tall toy of a meglomaniachal woman who thought nothing of rubbing his body across her stomach just for fun.

It turns out first impressions are right, thought Bill. Sandra seemed like an aloof and unpleasent woman, and now she was still an aloof and unpleasent woman.

Outside, Annie was running around the tall grass that came up to past her knee with Cameroon on her shoulders. Cameroon shouted for joy as he weaved and bobbed madly. He hadn’t felt so free for days. He liked Serine very much, but durring her time as Queen and even a little before it she was getting very moody and unhappy. Annie was like a breath of life. She was fun, she was carefree.

As Annie ran she tripped over an unusually tough clump of grass. Annie lost her balance and Cameroon flew, screaming wildly, off her shoulders. Annie landed on her front in the grass with a muffled “oof”. Cameroon soared through the air but landed softly on the grass, going into a roll and coming to a stop on his back. Both of them laughed and laughed and laughed.

Annie got up, a few grass stains but uninjured, and walked over to Cameroon. She scooped him up by the arm pits, sat down indian style, and put Cameroon in her lap.

“You’re a lot of fun, Cameroon.” Annie said.

“You’re a lot of fun too.” Cameroon said.

“I think we’re the only light hearted people here,” Said Annie. “We take things as it goes. The reason the others are so grumpy is that they take everything too hard.”

“Yeah,” Said Cameroon, although knowing inside that he had been taking things too hard as well recently.

“I mean, we should enjoy it.” Annie said. “Think about it! We’re shrunk down to this small size, which is scarry, but is also a lot of fun! We can run around and play with things in ways we don’t normally do. We’re going to be on TV! How exciting is that! And we’re also the quarter-finalists for the one million dollar prize! That’s a lot of money for me.”

“Me too.” Admitted Cameroon. He looked up into Annie’s face. Her soft eyes were staring down at him kindly.

“How serious are you with Serine?” Annie asked out of the blue. Cameroon was taken quite aback by this question.

“Annie, I don’t think…” Began Cameroon.

“Why not?” Annie exclaimed, not unkindly. “If you’re serious with Serine that’s fine, but otherwise I don’t see any reason why not!”

“No, no, it’s not that.” Cameroon said. “Serine and I are just…well, it’s just the fact that you are so much younger…”

But Cameroon didn’t even get to finish the sentence. Annie brought her mouth to his and engulfed it with a gigantic kiss. Her lips seemed to cover half his face as she kissed him tightly, slipping a gigantic tounge right on the outside of his mouth and blowing him away. One thing’s for certain, he thought, she doesn’t kiss young!

Annie pulled away, smiling. Cameroon sat there in a gaze. He felt the touch of her lips all over his mouth region like little butterflies. She was beautiful and filled him with such a sence of peace.

“Come on, let’s see if we can turn you into a kite!” Annie said with a grin, and before Cameroon knew it she had gripped both of his arms with her much larger hands and was up and running at breathtaking speeds that made Cameroon scream with delight.

 

Betty was a happy woman. There was no part of the house or grounds that didn’t have a camera trained on it, and there was no camera she didn’t have access too. She loved watching the antics of the competitors. Expecially now full-sized Sandra, who was inadvertantly teaching her a good number of new tricks.

She enjoyed watching Annie play with Cameroon. The young, sunny girl had kissed Cameroon out in the yard, and after a few more games were now playing “doctor” under a tree. Betty dowbted it would be very long before they got into the more steamy stuff. Annie was certianly not as innocent as she seemed.

Betty played a few more “games” with Tom, Sherri, and Serine, but nothing approaching the intensity of the previous night. They were a fun crew, and even Serine had started getting used the the role of playing a doll. She had let Tom ride around in her cleavage for a couple of hours as she went about her business. Otherwise, she left the three of them alone.

Betty was walking across her kitchen when she stopped in front of the little glass bowl that held Dave. Since their first little interaction Dave was basically grumpy and moody. The few things that Betty gave Dave to occupy his time with were strune around with no regard to their condition. Betty would have let Dave out of the aquarium and into a more spacious environment if it weren’t for the fact that he was so antisociable.

But today Betty decided to give him a chance. No one could be stuck like that forever and it would be yet another opportunity for him to do something for her.

“Not looking too good are you, Dave?” Betty asked to Dave’s back in the aquarium. Dave turned slowly around. He was still butt naked—Betty hadn’t provided him replacement clothes for the ones he ripped.

“What do you want.” Dave said.

“I want your attitude to change,” Betty said. “But I’m willing to cut you a break and give you a deal.”

“A deal?” He said dryly, as believing that Betty could give no deal that he could get anything out of.

“Yes.” Betty said. “The deal is this. If you come out here and do a few things for me, I can give you Annie tonight.”

“Annie?” Tom asked, skepically.

“Yeah Annie.” Betty said. “Let me tell you, I have more power in this game than you could know. If I say I’ll give you Annie, then I’ll give you Annie.”

“What kind of things are we talking here?” Dave asked.

“You know…things.” Said Betty, running her tounge across her lips. Dave hesitated.

“You know, I could tell you that you have no choice and that I’ll take you whether you want it or not.” Betty said. “Would that make it easier?”

Dave still said nothing. Betty considered giving the fishbowl a shake, but instead waited for Dave’s answer.

“Well,” Dave said. “Fine.”

“Nice that you think so!” Betty said. At that, she reached down into her pocket and pulled out a long white strand of string, which to Dave looked more like a very tick rope.

“What’s that?” Dave said, a sence of forboding filling him.

“String, of course!” Betty said. She started lowering the string into the cage. With her other hand she grabbed one of Dave’s minute legs and began twisting the string around it.

“Wait, what are you doing?” Asked Dave, off balance, as Betty continued to tie the string.

“Stringing you up,” Betty said. “It’s going to be fun!”

“Hey, I didn’t say..” Dave protested as Betty tied the string around his other leg.

“Hey, I said ‘things’. I get to do whatever I want with you.” Betty said, finishing the second knot. Now both of Dave’s feet were tied by this string, the other end of which was held by Betty’s right hand.

“Now you better make sure they’re tight.” Betty said. “Because if you fall out that will be trouble!” Dave hurridly checked the knots and found that they were indeed rock solid knots. After he did this, Betty, who had been kneeling, was now standing up. The slack on the string was growing less and less.

Dave realised this just in time as his feet shot up and he pitched forward. He prepaired himself to smack the bottom of the aquarium, but by this point Betty was already raising him fast enough that he found himself well above the ground and rising. The world flew upwards as he was raised upside-down.

“I see you like to ‘hang’ around here,” Joked Betty, holding Dave up to her face. Dave and the string were spinning around and around, so sometimes Dave was looking at Betty and others he was looking away.

“Put me down, put me down!” Dave screamed in panic.

“You don’t want that, do you?” Asked Betty, pretending concern.

“Yes I do! Yes I do!” Dave yelled.

“Okay.” Said Betty. She raisesd him higher and opened her mouth as wide as it would go, and slowly started to lower Dave towards it.

“No…n-no I don’t! No I don’t!” Dave yelled as he felt Betty’s hot moist breath come up to meet him. Betty raised him away from her mouth and closed it.

“Good.” She said. “I was hoping it wouldn’t come to that.” Dave just wimpered as he hung from the chain.

Betty walked into the main part of her kitchen. She lowered Dave down to the table and gently placed him on it. He rolled forward a few inches and then sat up in a daze, the string triling from his feet. Betty opened the refrigorator and started looking around for something good to eat.

“Ooh, here we go.” Betty said, pulling out a can of cool-whip. Dave stared at it in horror. Was he going to get dipped in that? Betty put the container of cool-whip on the counter and opened it. The surface was white and unbroken.

            “Okay, this is what you will do.” Betty said. “Climb in and cover yourself in cool-whip as much as you possibly can. Go now” Dave walked forward to the cool-whip container, which was almost as tall as he was, and hoisted himself in.

            Since it was refrigerated and not frosen, the cool-whip was soft and gave under his minute weight. He moved around in it and found it gave more, coming up over him. He started to smear chunks the size of his head around, covering his cest, back and legs. He was aware of large chunks sitting on the back of his head.

            “That’s not enough.” Betty said. “Let me do it!” With that, Betty took her hand and pushed Dave deep into the cool-whip. Dave felt a sense of panic come over him as the cool-whip closed above him. It was absolutely frigid, and it was too thick for him to escape. Then he felt the tug on his ankles and felt himself being pulled out of the cool-whip.

            As he was being raised Dave felt much heavier with all the cool-whip attached to him. Franticly he rubbed the cool-whip from his eyes so he could see where he was going. He was up and up over the table, then suddenly he was looking down at Betty’s face, her mouth open wide, hot breath coming up as the maw sorrounded him.

            Dave screamed as Betty’s mouth closed around him. She held the tip of the string several inches above her face, the end dissappering into her mouth where Dave resided. She flicked and sucked Dave with her tounge, removing all of the wipped cream. Dave franticaly tried to kick and claw but it was all ineffective.

            Betty pulled the end of the string.out of her mouth and Dave came out, wiped clean by her lips as he emerged cool-whip-less but completely sticky head to foot. He swung back and forth dazed, too scared and shocked to say anything..

            “That was tasty,” Said Betty, noting that Dave’s salty body and the cool-whip did have a neat interaction on her taste buds. “Let’s do it again!”

            Dave shouted an objection but it was inaudible. Betty lowered Dave into the cool-whip and this time rolled him around, as if one was rolling dough. As she lifted up the string she realised she had been rolling it up too. Dave unrolled like a windowshade until he hung limp at the end of the wobbling string line. He was covered in more cool-whip than before. Once again she lowered him down into her mouth and closed her lips around him.

            This time she sucked a little longer, and when she was done she moved him to the back of her mouth and swallowed. Dave really freaked out now, kicking with all of his might but no match for Betty’s throat muscle. But before Dave could move more than a couple of inches, Betty grabbed the string, arresting Dave’s slide down her esophogus. Fighting her gag reflex Betty pulled Dave back into her mouth, once again cleaning him off with her lips on the way out.

            Betty let Dave hang there as he muttered frightened and incoherent words. Almost swallowing someone would really freek them out, Betty thought. It’s not a surprise that Dave was at a loss for words.

            “That’s enough cool-whip for today.” Said Betty. She placed Dave gently down on a countertop as she put away the cool-whip. Dave stayed down, not bothering to get up. After closing the refrigerator, Betty began filling the sink with water. Dave heard this and looked up. Betty felt the water and adjusted the temperature.

            “You know I always wash my utensals after I use them.” Betty said, smiling at Dave. He sat there, watching the sink fill higher, until finally Betty shut it off and said, “Go ahead, get in!”

            Dave crawled forwards until he reached the end of the sink. He dipped his arm in to feel it’s temperature. Suprisingly, it was very warm, so he slipped off the sink and into the water. Dave felt light and bouyant as he floated across the surface. He felt the pain and shock leaving him as he relaxed in the water.

            “See, isn’t that pleaasent?” Betty asked. Dave thought about it. It was certianly weird. You can give a bath to a cat in the sink or even a small baby, but never did Dave suspect that he would be using one as a swimming pool, let alone a bath tub.

            “Well, you’re wet, but you’re still not clean.” Said Betty. She picked up a bottle of dish detergent and put a drop on her finger. She rubbed her fingers together and reached down for Dave. Her fingers rubbed up and down Dave, spreading the foamy soap all over his body. She started splashing water up on him and  bubbles grew outwards from him as she did so. It was intense rubbing, but all the while it was kind of nice.

            After a few moments, Dave heard a gurgelling sound and realised that Betty had opened the drain. He felt suction around his feet and for a second had an abrupt panic that he was going to go down the drain. He came to his senses and realised that it was unlikely that even just his foot could fit in the drain hole.

            When the water was down to his knees Betty turned the water on again. She tested it and said, “You’ll want to rinse off.” Dave stepped up on the drain guard and let the warm water cascade down on him. It was less like a shower and more like being under a waterfall. The water was so heavy it was wearing his shoulders down. At the same time, it was filled with thousands of air bubbles. He felt the soap be washed off his body.

            The tapped stopped, and Dave’s body dripped dry suprisingly fast. Still, large droplets clinged to his body. Dave watched as Betty grabbed a small rag, which to him was a very large towel, and began to dry him off.

            It didn’t take long, and soon Betty had the towel wrapped completely around Dave. She lifted him with it and placed him on the counter. Dave was completely dry now, which made him believe that this shrinking thing would never stop suprising him.

            “Well, you ready to go?” Betty said. Dave wanted to ask go where, but he was to tired to do what. But before he could do anything he felt his feet go up from under him and once again he was in the air. Dave tried not to panic as he hung just below Betty’s chest as she walked with him from the kitchen into the bedroom.

            “Hold on, just another second.” Betty said. She walked over to a coat stand with pegs, and tied the section of string not containing Dave to one of the pegs, leaving Dave suspended several feet above the ground. He did not like this one bit, but hoped that it would be just a very short thing.

            And a short thing it was. Betty only left him up there for the time it took her to take off all of her clothes. Dave watched this all upside-down and it never seaced to give him a sence of awe.

            A minute later, an entirely naked Betty walked over to where Dave was hanging and gently undid the knot that was tying him to the peg. He was once again hanging from the string supported by Betty’s hand. She walked over to the bed and pulled aside the covers to admit her. She laid down, keeping Dave over her at all times. As she laid, she lowered Dave to her breast area but a few inches too high.

            “Grab the nipple.” Said Betty. She lowered Dave down slowly but when he could almost reach it she shot him up a few inches. Startled, Dave wiggled and the string jiggled. Bettly lowered him down again but just as Dave was about to grab it she shot him up once again. She left him hanging there, a big smile on her face. With her free hand she reached over to her bedside table where she kept a small pair of scissors.

            Dave flinched as he saw the scissors being picked up. But Betty brought them up to the top of the string, right under her fingers. “This is going to be a fun afternoon.” She said, and cut the string in two.

 

            When Sandra called out to Annie and Cameroon it was time for dinner, they awoke with a start. For a second they forgot they were outside, and for another second they forgot who they were with. But then they came to their sences and with a shout that shook Cameroon’s head Annie shouted: “In a few minutes!”

            While Annie felt around with her hand to see where she had put her panties she felt Cameroon’s little head slide off her breast. He was stretching as well, picking up his body from Annie’s much larger one.

            Annie and Cameroon had picked this tree for lovemaking because it was in one of the back corners of the house, between the back wall and the back fence. And at their minute size, if they went to the far side of the tree they couldn’t be seen.

            They had been asleep for nearly half an hour. After many adventures Cameroon finally curled his head up on Annie’s breast and had fallen asleep, Annie following shortly thereafter. It had been a fun experience, all right. With Cameroon’s reduced size in proportion to her affecting all of his body it wasn’t quite as gratifying as she would have liked, but feeling his tiny buns under a single hand and his little precious movements it was a cute experience overall. Cameroon, though older, was much more spirited than Dave.

            Annie pulled on her panties, bra, shorts, and tank-top, while next to him Cameroon pulled on his underware, shorts, and shirt. They joked a little about swapping clothes and seeing if anyone would notice, but of course it was ridiculous. Annie’s panties would be wrapped around him like a thong with too long of straps, and her tank top would be like a tent to him. Not to mention that Annie wouldn’t be able to get Cameroon’s shirt pulled over her head, not to mention her shoulders.

            When they were both finally dressed they dashed inside, and Sandra was just putting a steaming plate on the table, and she added two small side plates for Annie and Cameroon. The first thing the two of them noticed was that Bill was nowhere in sight. Annie was about to say something but she stopped short.

            In fact, if anyone asked where Bill was, Sandra had roped him to the underside of her crotch area. She had inserted him up to his waste inside of her, then told him to gently lean forward and massage and play with her clitorus nicely and easily as to make it inconspicuous. To top it off Sandra had roped him, so even if he tried he couldn’t escape.

            Sandra said it would only be for a few minutes, but it had been over an hour.

            Annie and Cameroon ate, unaware of the prediciment that Bill was in. He was hanging upside-down, he was hot, sticky, and he didn’t ever think Sandra’s odor would come off. She was sitting to her posture would not hurt him, but he was still under a bit of strain. He didn’t know why he agreed to it after everything she had done to him so far.

            After dinner Annie and Cameroon went off to watch TV and Sandra took Bill into their bedroom She took off her pants and unattached the roping system from her panties. Bill’s lower half slid right out and he landed on a weary heap on the bed below.

            “Wasn’t that fun?” Sandra asked.

            “Sandra, I don’t want to do this anymore,” Bill said, wearily.

            “Do what?” Sandra asked.

            “This whole parter thing.” Bill said. “It seemed like a good idea at first, but now…”

            “Don’t talk that way to me or I’m going to have to stick you in head first again,” Warned Sandra, shaking a finger at Bill.

            “No Sandra, I’m being serious, I’m not playing!” Said Bill, raising his voice.

            “I’ll really have to now, won’t I?” Sandra said playfully.

            “No, I mean it!” Bill said. Sandra grabbed him and moved as if she was shoving him inside, but stopped inches short. Bill yelled in fright and put his hands up, a move which made Sandra smirk.

            “You’re lucky I like you,” She said. “Anyway, we’re going to have to clean up because Betty’s going to be here in less than two hours.” Defeated, Bill didn’t say another word as she wrapped a towel around her middle, took off her shirt, stuck Bill in her cleavage, and wrapped another towel around both of them, and went off to the bathroom.

            When two hours came, all four of them were looking their best sitting on the couch waiting for Betty to arrive. Even though they knew she was always punctual they still were nervous.

            Exactly on the dot the knock on the door came. Sandra moved Bill, who had been patiently waiting in her lap, and walked to the door to let Betty in.

            “Hi!” Said Sandra, playing the part as friendly as she could be.

            “How are you all doing.” Betty said. The three small people were walking up to Sandra’s legs to hear what Betty had to say.

            “Tonight will be very simple.” Betty said. “There are no competitions, no challenges, no testimonies. Only a single and very simple vote. It is very simple. So Queen Sandra, please gather up your subjects and follow me.”

            Sandra bent down and picked up Annie in one hand, Cameroon and Bill in the other as she had done the night before, and followed. They walked the short distance to the compound and enterd the all-to-familiar room, and Sandra put the three others down on the ground.

            “You may be wondering what you are voting about.” Betty said. “You will be voting to bring one of those people back from elimination.” When Betty said “those” she pointed to her right, and the four of them turned to look and gasped.

            Hanging in the upper left-hand corner of the room near the door of the shrinking booth was a small bird cage, and in the bird cage were the four eliminated players, still four inches tall. Even more shocking was the clothes they were wearing.

            Sherri and Serine were both wearing frilly doll dresses, Sherri’s being white and red and Serine’s being gold. To accent the point both had facepaint and makeup added to them so their skin was as white as porcilin. Dave was even more bizzare. He was wearing only a thin cloth tied loosely around his waiste. On closer inspection it could be seen that it was in fact merely a piece of tissue paper! Betty had tied it on Dave and had told him to be gental or it would easily rip right off.

            Tom’s dress, while it was the most ordinary, was also the most perplexing. He was dressed in a well-groomed blazer and suit. His hair was slicked back and well-combed. He looked like he was going to a fancy party and seemed totally out of place in a birdcage six feet off the ground. Annie thought with a touch of amusement that he looked like the groom on the top of a wedding cake.

            “This is how it will work.” Betty said. “On these slips of paper you will write who you want to be uneliminated on the top, and your own name on the bottom. Make this decision carefully, because I will pick one paper and only one, and that person will be the person who is re-enlarged to an eighth of normal height and returned to the house.”

            Sandra looked at her paper, which to her was as small as a tag on a shirt. She was deciding which of the four she would rather compete against. She certianly didn’t want Sherri or Sandra back, even if they were only tiny. Even Tom would be a bit of a threat. She decided on Dave, because he was worthless.

            Annie looked at her paper, which seemd normal size to her. She wasn’t too fond of Tom, and she never got along that well with Serine after the game. Having Dave back would be neat, but she had Cameroon instead now. She voted for Sherri.

            Bill didn’t want Serine back. He didn’t want Dave around either. Would Tom or Sherri be harder to compete against? Probably Tom, so he voted for Sherri.

            Cameroon thought about casting a vote for Serine. They had had many good nights together, but her recent grimness wasn’t such a fond memory to him. Sherri was out; he had already given her props once. Dave might try to take Annie for herself, so he voted for Tom.

            Betty collected the papers and shuffled them in a small box she had with her. While she was shuffelling, she told them one last piece of news:

            “Now with this game comes risk, as you know, and sacrifice.” Betty said. “What I didn’t tell you is that when a card is drawn and that person is re-enlarged, the person who voted for him or her will take her place as one of the eliminated.”

            Sandra, Bill, Annie, and Cameroon looked at each other in alarm. One of them was going to end up in Betty’s clutches!They knew they were voting to bring someone back, but they didn’t know they were voting for their replacement! All of them were starting to wonder what they were going to look like as a doll, or dressed up in loin cloth.

            Betty reached in and picked out a single piece of paper and held it in her hand. All eight people in the room held their breath.

            “The person to be enlarged will be Sherri.” Said Betty, “Replaced by Annie.”

            There was a sound of relife coming from many of the players. Up in the bird cage, Sherri wilted in relife, allowing a big smile to come across her face. Tom patted her back supportively, but the other two looked away.

            Annie looked a little downstruck. So now I’m eliminated, she thought. So much with her budding “relationship” with Cameroon. She was going to be put back in with Tom and Dave, if indeed people were kept together on the other side. Tom was just a jerk and Dave was really immature.

            Betty walked over to the birdcage and took it down off the wall. She opened the heavy bolt with one hand and lifted little porcilin Sherri out. She closed the door on the other three and hung it back on the hook. Betty then opened the door to the shrinking room and placed Sherri inside.

            “Once you are enlarged, please come back out the near door.” Betty said. She closed the door on Sherri and pressed the button to activate the machine. Once again there was a flash and Betty opened the door to reveal Sherri, still small, but not as small.

            Immediately Sherri ran across the floor and gave Annie a big hug. Annie stooped over to great the girl who was half her size, huging her and holding her tightly.

            “Thank you, oh thank you.” Said Sherri, greatful beyond words for Annie’s sacrifice.

            “Good luck.” Said Annie. She carefully put Sherri down and turned to face the music.

            “Annie, you will now step in the shrinking machine for elimination.” Betty said. “When the process is over, please exit through the far door and wait for me.”

            Annie bowed her head in determination. She looked up at the figures in the birdcage, knowing she would be their size in just a second. She would be four inches tall, which was absolutely miniscule. But she was ready for it. She entered the room with her head held high.

            Everyone watched as the flash occurred. They knew the elimination had taken place. It was now the new final four: Sandra, Sherri, Bill, and Cameroon. Ironically none of the orriginal couples survived this transformation together.

            “Enjoy this while you can,” Said Betty, “Because the next competition, and I do mean competition, will take place at three o’clock tomorrow afternoon. This competition will change the nature of this game more than anything else has, because we are moving into our final days.”

            The three eight-inch people looked at each other in anticipation and fear. Sandra tried to look her part of a calm and collected leader as she bent down and gathered all the shrunken people in two hands.

            Sandra left the compound with her tiny subjects and returned to the house. She immediately sat down on the couch, put Bill off to her left side and Cameroon to her right, and put Sherri right down in the middle of her lap.

            “Well,” Said Sandra, adressing the eight-inch porcalin doll, “What was it like, back there in the hands of Betty.”

            For some reason Sherri didn’t want to say anything. She didn’t want to give Sandra the gratification of knowing what was back there. Not to defend Betty, or to attack her, just to keep Sandra from that information.

            “Not very much.” Sherri said. “We basically just sat around in little rooms.”

            “That’s not true!” Exclaimed Sandra. “You got all painted up! And what happened to Dave?”

            “We voulinteered like that.” Sherri said. “It was a photo-op.”

            “I don’t believe you,” Sandra said, menacingly. “I need to know.”

            “No, really!” Sherri said, forcing her eyes wide and feigning a look of panic. “Betty said that if I told you anything, she would put us both out of the competition!”

            “Did she really?” Ask Sandra, trying to look tough but not able to totally conceal the worry.

            “Yes!” Sherri said. “She can see everything we do!” The group of them sat quietly for several minutes while Sandra digested this information. Sandra didn’t think Sherri was telling the truth, but there was a slight chance that she was.

            “Fine.” Sandra said. “I don’t need to know, because I won’t be going back there anyway.” Sandra took Sherri off her lap and put her roughly to her right. She picked up Bill in the other hand and stormed off.

            Sherri smiled with a smug grin. She had faced off against the giantess-bitch in a flat out bluff and won. She had been preparing for this the entire time, facing the woman who had eliminated her. Sandra was not going to stop Sherri, even with eight times the height and over five hundred times the mass.

            Still, Sherri felt a little pang of sadness for Annie. She was such a nice girl, so young, and she didn’t deserve to be forced to make love to Betty the giantess, possibly with Dave or Tom as well. She really wished Annie wouldn’t have sacrificed herself for Sherri, but what was done was done.

            “So was there really nothing in there?” Asked Cameroon, an eyebrow raised.

            “Cameroon, I don’t think you have to worry with the charm that you have.” Said Sherri, and she reached over and mussed up his hair. She climbed down off of the couch and said, “I’m going to go wash this white shit off of me in the sink. I can get up there by opening drawers at intervals. Don’t watch!”

            Cameroon distracted himself as he heard Sherri wash in the sink. Cameroon had to say he was saddened by the turn of events. He was having so much fun with Annie, and now she was replaced with Sherri, whom he didn’t get along with that well. Everyone he had been closer too was now eliminated, and they were stuck with Sandra as a queen. If he had allowed himself to win that competition, which he would have if he didn’t decide to be nice, he might still be King. But probably not, they would have docked him just like they docked Serine.

            The sink stopped running, and a few second later there was the sound of Sherri climbing down the drawers. Cameroon turned around to look. It was dark but Cameroon could just make out Sherri’s naked backside as she descended the drawers. Ashamed, Cameroon looked determantly away. A few more minutes passed and Sherri was now completely down.

            “You can look now,” Said Sherri. Tentatively, Cameroon turned around. Fortuanitely Sherri was not naked, she had small hand-towel wrapped around her from the armpits to just above her ankles.

            Sherri noticed Cameroon’s embarrassment and said. “You didn’t think I’d put on those silly doll clothes again did you?” Cameroon smiled, not wanting to mention the glimpse he had gotten a moment before. But Sherri’s smile faded and she looked worried.

            “Are you alright?” Cameroon asked.

            “Yeah,” Said Sherri, distantly. “Just thinking about Annie.”

            There was a bit of an uncomfertable silence between the two of them before Cameroon said, “Me too.”

            There was another short silence before Sherri said, “Well, I suppose I should get to bed.”

            “Yes.” Cameroon said, and they walked their separate ways to bedrooms. However, a few minutes later they figured out that the house had been reduced again and now there were only two bedrooms. Since Sandra and Bill were occupying one bedroom,  Cameroon and Sherri would have to share the other.

            Fortuanitely, since the beds were the size of fields to them, Cameroon and Sherri were able to sleep on opposite ends of the bed and didn’t even hear each other breathe.

 


 

            When Dave heard that Annie was going to be replaced by Sherri he could not believe it. True, he was a little upset that he was not back in the game, but his overwhelming emotion was astonishment. How did Betty know? Did she take a lucky guess, or was she really manipulating the game?

            Dave waited patiently as Sherri was taken out of the cage and re-enlarged, and all the hugging that followed. He could think of nothing else but of Annie. Soon he would have her. She and he would be one in the same size, something not seen since the early days. With a laugh, he even wished he had cleaned up his fishbowl for her! Oh well, it didn’t matter. She was his no matter what.

            Dave watched with great anticipation as Annie was lead off into the shrinking machine. The door shut and a second later there was a flash. Dave grinned with pleasure. His time was coming soon.

            Betty gave the four survivors their instructions for the next day, then they all got up to leave. A pregnant pause filled the air as it was just the three of them up there in the cage and Betty.

            “I’m going to retrieve Annie.” Betty said. “I’ll be back in a moment.” And Betty went through the door that lead to the other room on the other side of the shrinking machine. Now it was just the three of them in the birdcage.

            Almost five minutes past but Betty had not returned. What was she doing, Dave wondered. Torturing her, teasing her? Perhaps breaking her will, making it easy for him later? There were a lot of possibilities. Dave just wished Betty would hurry up already.

            Dave turned around to see the other two. Tom was standing up, resting against the back bars of the birdcage. Serine was sitting down, looking unhappy.

            “Well, uh, Annie’s joining us then.” Dave said. Tom jush shrugged, and Serine said nothing; she just looked away.

            Another minute passed and Betty returned, smiling at them. “Well, it’s too bad none of you are back in the game.” She said. “But that doesn’t mean you’re not going to have fun, of course.” She unhitched the birdcage, and all three of them held on tightly as she lowered it down. She held it about waste level as she walked from the room and into a hallway that leads deeper into the compound.

            “Wait, what about Annie?” Dave blurted out. He could wait no longer.

            Betty stopped in her tracks, and lifted the cage up. “Oh yeah,” Betty said, and reached into her pocket. Dave’s heart leaped. Annie was in Betty’s pocket? This was too great. Everything was going right.

            But when Betty’s hand emerged from her pocket she was not holding Annie, but instead a small bronze key. Dave looked at it, puzzled. A key? what was that about?

            “Annie!” Betty called out in a voice that made all three of the small people cover her ears. Dave felt like his stomach was being filled with lead as he saw a shadow growing on the wall next to them. Then, from around the corner, emerged full-sized Annie.

            Dave’s mouth dropped so far he was surprised it didn’t hit the ground.

            “Here’s your key,” Betty said, placing the small key in Annie’s hand. “You’ll have that room until the end of the competition.”

            “Thanks,” Said Annie, putting the key in her pocket. Her eyes fell upon the cage and her mouth opened in a smile so wide it could have fit the three of them side by side.

            “Go ahead and take him!” Betty said. The three of them looked on stupefied as Annie easily lifted the heavy lock and reached in, picking up Dave.

            There was something completely different about being in Annie’s hand than Betty’s. Annie was not a dominator, this was humiliation to Dave!

            “Wait! Wait! What’s going on!” Dave shouted.

            Betty just smiled and said: “I told you I’d get you Annie. I didn’t say what size she would be!”

            Dave just stared incredulously at Betty. Annie just smiled down at her tiny captive before slipping him into the pocket of her shorts. Patting the pocket gently from the side Annie walked off to the room Betty had given to her.

            Now it was just Tom and Serine in the cage. They staired aghast as Annie left down the hallway. After she turned the corner, their heads turned back to Betty.

            “Sooo…” Betty said. “Who wants tops and who wants bottoms tonight?”