- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh no! Sherri and Tom have been caught by Betty! What will happen now?

At this point the days are long enough that I don't want to shove them all into one chapter, so each day will take two or more chapters now.

 

            The inhabitants of the house were annoyed to be woken by a large buzzer at one thirty in the morning. They sat up and stretched groggily, knowing it must be something they should get up for. Cameroon tumbled down the front of Serine’s shirt as she sat up. She picked him up as she got up. Annie and Dave stretched, as did Sandra and Bill.

            They all made their way into the dark living room, not immediately noticing that anyone was missing from their number. They all looked up, though, when they saw the door open and Betty walk into the room.

            “What is it?” Serine asked, shaking the sleep from her eyes.

            “There was a disturbance in the shrinking compound tonight.” Betty said. “Sherri and Tom thought it would be a good idea to break into the shrinking booth to enlarge themselves for their advantage. However, they failed, and I have punished them by shrinking them a further degree.”

            “Sherri,” Said Betty, taking her right hand out from behind her back and showing the rest of the people the scared eight-inch girl, “Was lucky; she was quarter size and had space to loose. But Tom…”

            Betty snickered, and didn’t move her other hand.

            “Tom was shrunk to one sixteenth of his original height.” Betty said. “Therefore, he is eliminated.”

            “Where is he?” Asked Sandra from below.

            “Oh, he’s safe.” Betty said. “He’ll be kept at the compound. It is possible to un-eliminate Tom or anyone else who gets eliminated, but I’m not going to explain that to you until tomorrow morning, when I was supposed to see you next. Until then, have a good sleep, and remember this.”

            Betty looked directly at Serine. “If there is any more rule-breaking here, the Queen shall pay for it herself.” Betty smiled warningly at Serine and placed Sherri into her other hand. Then she turned to leave. The door closed with a thud.

            There was a pregnant silence in the air as they sunk in the news. Serine thought about it; if one of these other little punks tried something, she could be made to be four inches tall!

            “Okay,” Said Serine. “New rules. Everybody sleeps together in the living room. I’ll pull out a mattress from one of your rooms. It should be big enough to fit all of you. I’m sleeping in front of the door.”

            The other players gaped at her incredulously. First she put Sherri and Cameroon down. Serine then walked into the room that had been Sanrda’s and Bill’s and a second later she was dragging a mattress across the floor to the living room. She walked into the room that had been hers and drug out that mattress, placing it squarely in front of the front door.

            She picked up Cameroon, who hadn’t moved from where she had left him, then said, “Everybody go to bed!”

            Annie, Sandra, Dave, Bill, and Sherri turned to go to their new sleeping quarters. Indeed, the bed was big enough to fit them all. Annie and Dave slept sideways on the mattress on the far left side. Sandra and Bill slept in the middle. Sherri, smaller than any of them, slept on the end. The five of them could see Serine’s head and shoulders as she lied down on her mattress with Cameroon once again tucked under her shirt.

            As the others went to sleep, Sherri started to feel sad. It was a great plan—such a great plan. But Betty was in control all along and had foiled it. And now Tom was in Betty’s gigantic clutches…

 

            When Tom had first laid eyes on Betty after he had been shrunk to four inches tall, his mind was blown. If he had been thinking about it, he would have concluded that Betty was now almost 90 comparative feet tall to him and over two thousand times his body weight and volume.

            But of course he was not thinking about it. He could only gape in awe and fear at the amazing size of the giantess. Her feet were larger than cars to him; her big toe was the size of his torso. Her individiual fingers were about the same size as him and her hands were the size of small rooms.

            She said something but Tom did not hear it. A moment later she was bending down to pick both he and Sherri up. She enclosed Tom in a single fist and raised him to a distance that made his stomach lurch and gave his head vertigo.

            Betty left the room and walked down an unfamiliar hallway to another part of the compound. The rooms were vast, but Tom recognized the one she had walked into as a kind of meeting room.

            “Well, Tom,” Said Betty. “I see you’ve gone and gotten yourself eliminated. Well, I’m going to have to leave you here for a moment while I go return Sherri here.”

            Tom tried turning around to see where Betty was putting him but her first held him tight. Suddenly, he found himself being lowered into a small, clear glass fishbowl. Betty’s fist released him and he landed on his butt.

            “I’ll be back in a few minutes, don’t you worry.” Said Betty, smiling. And with that, she left the room with Sherri in hand.

            Tom was now alone in the immense dark conference room. Not only that, but he was trapped in a fishbowl. A fishbowl! He knew he would probably face some potentially embarrassing situations on a reality show, but to be four inches tall and trapped by a giant hostess in a fishbowl? If he had known this was going to occur he would have never, ever signed up for this game.

            He sat there and waited. What would happen next, he wondered. Well, he was eliminated now. I guess that excludes me from winning, thought Tom, and smirked at the irony that it didn’t really matter anymore. He wondered that now that he was eliminated, would he be re-enlarged and allowed to go home? Something told him that given his current situation in the fishbowl that it was highly unlikely.

            Tom leaned against the wall of his fishbowl and waited for Betty to come back. There was nothing else to do but sit and wonder what kind of hostess Betty would be to a lone four-inch male contestant.

            Tom only had to wait about five minutes for Betty to return. He heard her before he saw her; her footsteps were audable from a good ways off. Then, she appeared in the doorway. Tom was once again hit by how immense this woman was. He had been thinking that maybe some smaller figure would have appeared, but Betty was, as she was, an absolute giantess.

            “Hi Tom,” She said, looking down into the fishbowl. “How are you doing?”

            Tom didn’t say anything, he was in a state of complete fear. Here she was towering over him, like a predator over prey, and he was more than powerless.

            “Well,” Said Betty. “You’re out of the rat race. It’s only you and me now.” Tom didn’t like the sound of that at all.

            “Are…are you going to let me go?” Asked Tom, knowing what the answer would probably be.

            Betty chuckled derisively. “Let you go? You’re four inches tall! You’d be eaten by a bird or something!”

            “I mean…” Tom said, knowing how stupid and foolish he must sound. “I mean resize me and let me go.”

            “Nah, I can’t do that.” Said Betty. She reached into the jar and plucked Tom out. “If the other contestants thought that being eliminated would mean they could become big and just walk away I’m sure many, if not all, of them would do it.”

            “I wouldn’t tell!” Said Tom, as Betty’s grip strengthened around him.

            “It doesn’t matter,” Said Betty. “I have more…personal uses for you.”

            Betty left the room with Tom and walked down the hallway. She turned another hallway and went up a flight of stairs. One more hallway and she was at a door marked by her name. This was evidently Betty’s apartment in the compound. There was a tinkling sound as Betty produced a key from her pocket and unlocked the door. Betty walked inside and turned on the light.

            Betty’s apartment had two rooms and a bathroom. On the left was a living room / kitchenette. On the right was her bedroom. Her living room consisted of a work area and an entertainment center. In her work area she had a desk with a large-screen computer sitting on it, and a number of papers, books, and DVDs stacked around it.

            The entertainment center consisted of a wide-screen plasma TV with speakers the size of small office buildings surrounding it. On the shelves around it were yet more DVDs and CDs, as well as other gadgets and personal items. In the far end of the room was the kitchenette, which seemed to be all neat and in order.

            But Betty did not take Tom into this room; she took him into her bedroom. Her bedroom was smaller, but of course to Tom it was still the size of a vast cathedral. In this room was Betty’s bed, dresser, closets full of clothes, and makeup. There was another desk with a smaller computer on it. Obviously Betty was paid very well by the studio.

            All of this Tom did not like. He expecially did not like the fact that he was had been brought to Betty’s personal room instead of some public studio location. This all bode very, very badly for him.

            Betty sat down on her bed, which was quilted with a giant rising-sun flag. She put Tom down on her leg, which was far wider than he was tall and covered in jeans. Tom could only stare at her; she was so big.

            “Do you know why I brought you here, Tom?” Asked Betty. Tom’s mind was jumping and he couldn’t formulate any words.

            “I bet you thought I’d bring you to some place in the studio where you could sit comfortably and wait for it to be over so you could go home.” Said Betty. “But that’s not what’s happening, is it? Instead, you’re sitting here, four inches tall, in the hostess’s bedroom. What do you think about that?”

            Again, Tom said nothing. He didn’t know what to think. He certainly did think he was going to end up somewhere other than here, and he knew he had had a bad feeling about Betty from the beginning. But he couldn’t concicely say anything to Betty about those feelings at the moment.

            “Well, let me give you a hint.” Said Betty. “All the viewers on television will see is me picking you and Sherri up from the shrinking booth, and me telling the rest of your team that you have been eliminated. They won’t see anything else.”

            “There are no cameras—in here.” Said Betty indicating the ceiling and walls and furnature. “No one will know what goes on in this room.”

            Tom still said nothing.

            “Well,” Betty said, sounding businesslike. “Let’s take a look at you. Come on, take off your clothes.” Tom did not move. He was frightened out of his mind. Take off his clothes?

            “If I rip them,” Betty said. “I have no replacements. You’ll be naked for good.” Tom waited a few seconds, then slowly began to undress. He pulled off his shirt first, casting it aside. He then reached down to his fly and unzipped it, pulling off his pants and underpants. Tom now stood completely naked, and couldn’t help but realize that Betty liked to keep her room a few degrees cooler than he was comfortable with.

            Betty picked Tom up and held him right up to her face. Tom stared, transfixed, at the face that took up his entire vision. He couldn’t believe how close he was to her face. Her eyes were bigger than his head, brilliant and beautiful, darting back and forth. Her nostrils were big enough to stuff his arms into, and they dialated like a sleeping person’s chest. Her mouth was as wide as he was tall, and he could see all the little textures and ridges that ran along them. He could see the pores and minute hairs that would not have been visible to a normal sized person.

            Betty grabbed Tom with her other hand, flipping him over and turning him around, looking at every part of his tiny body. Tom tried to squirm out of it uselessly but Betty kept moving him into awkward positions. Betty let go of his legs with her other hand and Tom slumped down into her palm, where he turned to face her.

            “You’re as cute as I thought you were.” Said Betty. “I’m glad I got you first.”

            Tom remained silent as Betty put him back on her leg. Betty smiled down at him and said, “How do I look to you?”

            Betty smiled expectantly at Tom. This was, more than anything else, a direct question that she expected to be answered.

            The situation was so crazy Tom felt he had to reply with a completely crazy answer: “You look like a cow’s rear end.” Said Tom. A chill ran through him as he thought he might have just made a bad mood.

            But Betty just laughed softly. “You talk as cute as you look.” She said. “Well, let’s see what you think after this?” Betty reached down to the bottom of her shirt and with both hands pulled it quickly over her head and tossed it to the side of the bed. Tom was absolutely speechless; Betty’s front was a world of beautiful white flesh, a world of sensuous warm skin.

            Betty was not done. She reached behind her back and undid her bra. It fell away quietly and easily, and Betty pulled it off her lap. On her chest were two large, round, supple, soft, and full breasts. Each of them was far bigger than Tom. Tom could get lost in those breasts. He found himself just staring at them and felt himself getting very hard.

            Betty noticed and said, “You like this don’t you? Well, how about you come and say hello?” Betty scooped up Tom and brought him to her breasts. Tom couldn’t help it. He fell into the left breast and was instantly surrounded by an apparently infinite layer of soft, warm flesh. The warmth of Betty’s breast shot through Tom heating him instantly. All thoughts left his mind and he was lost in the euphoria of the experience.

            Betty gasped in pleasure, and moved Tom between her breasts and squeezed them together. Tom let out a gasp of air as he was surrounded on all sizes by breast, hugging and holding him. Betty moved him over her right breast and positioned his head on her nipple and Tom instinctively started sucking. Only the very point would fit in his mouth, but it still caused Betty great pleasure.

            Betty leaned back so she was laying on her bed. She no longer needed to support Tom, who was moving up and down along Betty’s breast all by himself. Betty reached down to the zipper of her pants and started to undo it. She arched her back so she could pull the pants off. Tom looked over to see a bush the size of a garden shrub emerge over the great plains for Betty’s front.

            Soon Betty was completely naked, and she took Tom from her breast and started moving him down her body, over her belly button and down between her legs. Tom was soon completely covered in Betty’s sticky secretions. He moved and wiggled and Betty gasped in pleasure as she worked him further into her lips.

            Grabbing his legs, Betty started to insert Tom into himself. Tom paniced and tried to get out, but Betty only pushed him further in until only his head was showing. Tom could not believe he was completely inside a woman’s vagina. It was hot and extremely sticky and the walls held him in with immense pressure. Betty grabbed his shoulders and started moving him up and down.

            She moved him up and down faster and faster, gasping at the pleasure it brought. After a few minutes Betty reached her climax and came, and although Tom was not paying the best of attention to himself he came too. Betty relaxed, and the walls of her vagina pushed and Tom slid completely out.

            Betty lay on her bed marveling about the experience. Tom lay on her crotch, wondering whether to hate Betty for what she had just done or to love her for it.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Now you see the first example of why this story's "X" rating was chosen!

There are now only 7 contestants left. What will happen now?