- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I was up late thinking to myself that if I follow my normal philosophy of having the next chapter pretty much done before I post a chapter this next one will take forever to come out. So I said to myself, screw it, the readers want Chapter 4 now, and since it's ready I damn well better give it to them now. So here is Chapter 4, courtesy of Youlooktasy. I hope you enjoy!
The two giantesses' parted ways, and I hoped to god Rachael had been able to maintain a tight a grip as I had, since any lesser hold and I would have fallen off and been stomped a while ago. Finally I saw what destination Brooke had in mind, and paled. The door the giantess was heading for was clearly marked as the women's restroom. Brooke entered, and sighed when all the stalls were occupied. She kicked open the unlocked door to the first one, and an Indian freshman girl, stark naked, screamed at her to get out, not realizing she was an upperclassman. Brooke simply shot her with her shrinker, and picked up the tiny girl, still naked. She squirmed mightily against the giantesses' grip and screamed. "Having fun, girl?" I heard the giantess ask. I didn't hear the poor girl's response. "Oh, you want to go swimming? Ok!" Brooke laughed and tossed her into the toilet, which I assumed contained the girl's own shit. What a way to go, I thought. She set down her purse, took her clothes off and sat her massive ass down on the toilet. As much as the sight of Brooke's naked body demanded my eyeballs' full time attention, I realized this was probably my only opportunity. "Rachael?" I called nervously as I made my way down the sophomore's shoe.

"Here! Get down here, so we can get them free." I saw Rachael had already climbed down and was making her way over the purse. I jumped down from Brooke's shoe and ran over to join her. "You ok?" I asked. She was practically quaking.
"Let's see, I'm less than an inch tall, I've nearly been eaten or crushed at least twice, my boyfriend is giant girl's little plaything, and it's only third period. So yeah. I think I'm doing great! How about you, huh?"

"Alright, dumb question. Fair enough. Remember, this was your idea." We had arrived at the purse. Fortunately the shoulder strap had fallen to the floor on our side, so I was able to climb on it. We scurried up the strap, keenly aware that any second now Brooke would finish relieving herself and spot us. I reached the top first. Thankfully the bag was open, and the lid was even slightly ajar. Still, at my size I would need help to get it open. While I waited for Rachael to get her sexy ass up and inside the purse, I peered into the glass jar. Brooke had shrunk our classmates so that they were about as tall as my knee, which was a scary thought. Alyssa saw me and instantly a look of reassurance blossomed across her face. "Rachael, going to need some help with this!" I said. The clock was ticking as the giant brunette on the toilet relieved herself of her bodily wastes all over the tiny Indian girl in the toilet. Finally, the blonde tumbled into her purse. Apparently our trapped classmates could easily hear through the glass because soon Derrick was pressing his face against the jar to look at his scantily-clad girlfriend. The two gazed at each other on opposite sides of the jar, and I tried not to turn crimson with envy. "Hey, Juliet, unless you want Romeo to suffer death-by-giant-upperclassmen-girl, I would suggest helping me with the jar." I said blandly. Rachael shot me a look, but took her position and together we unscrewed the lid. The thing weighed a ton, and we only managed to lift it enough so that the prisoners could get out one at a time. "Thank god! You're alive!" Derrick cried out, as Rachael helped him out.

"What, you think I'd let this giant bitch have you instead of me? No way, shortstuff!" She said, laughing at something good finally happening. I was starting to worry that the stress of being shrunk was cracking her up a bit.

"Hey, it's not my fault she shrunk me so I'm as tall as your nice, slender little leg." Rachael blushed. He waved over to me. "Hey man, would you mind bringing me to your level?" Although the devices allowed for the miniaturization only of younger students, you could enlarge anyone to your current size. Begrudgingly, I took out my device and grew Derrick to 1/2 an inch, so he was the same size as us. Now the same size, Derrick and Rachael embraced. I looked away in annoyance and envy, instead turning my attention to the other classmates that had climbed out of their prison. So far only Alyssa and a quiet guy named Robert had managed to escape. I enlarged them both to my size. Suddenly, however, the entire ground shook, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize what was going on. Brooke had finished shitting on the poor girl she had tossed in the toilet, and now she was going for her freshie treats.

Suddenly, the voice of the gorgeous brunette giantess was heard. "Damn, did I nearly drown you with my shit? I'm so sorry about that. Here, let me make it all better for you, you wet little thing." I heard a noise akin to what Niagara Falls must sound like. Rachael gasped. "What happened?"

"She flushed her." I said, so scared now that I was almost beyond sympathy.

"She's coming." Derrick said, his eyes looking at the opening at the top of the purse just waiting for a gargantuan, angelic face framed by silky brown hair to appear.

"Quick, everybody behind her wallet!" I said, indicating it at the far end of the girl's purse. We scampered behind it, but Rachael tripped over something that looked suspiciously like a vibrator. I turned back and helped her up. However, as I did so I saw something that gave me a horrifying thought. If Brooke went straight for the jar like I thought she would then she would notice that the lid was ajar and look for escapees. A dark thought crossed my mind as to how to solve this, but I knew I would have to take care of it alone if and when the time came, so I said nothing.

We all huddled in between the sophomore's wallet and the wall of her purse. For a minute, nothing was heard except the sound of our own breathing. Then the earth-shaking noise of Brooke stepping over to her bag was heard. We froze as a giant hand quickly snatched up the jar, taking the rest of our classmates who hadn't gotten out with it. Quietly, I positioned myself behind Derrick. Shortly thereafter, a cacophonous shriek of feminine rage was heard. She knows someone escaped, I thought. Her huge hand reached back in, probing around her purse for us. I desperately waited for it to near us, knowing that my plan would only work if she hadn't bothered to count how many of her toys were missing. As the hand neared us, I leaned in besides Derrick's ear and whispered "I have to do this if the rest of us are going to have any chance to make it out of here. I'm really sorry, but better you than me. I hope she makes it quick for you." With that, I pushed Derrick into the giantess' waiting hand. He gave a yell of surprise as her fingers closed around him instinctively, but I could hear nothing more from him as Brooke's massive hand lifted him away. Rachael stared at me in horror. "What the hell...why did you...?"

"It was the only way." I said grabbing her arm. Now let's go, while she's distracted!" We managed (barely) to climb out of the purse right as Brooke had set the jar down and opened her hand to look at what she had found. "Hmm, what is it with you freshies and escaping? Someone's been a bad boy. I told you to stay in the jar until I take you out to use you." She scolded him, and then took off the lid of the jar so the others could hear. "You know what you're supposed to do to bad boys don't you?" She said, and held him up to her mouth. Slowly, her tongue darted out like a snake's, tasting the air around it before beginning to wrap itself around Derrick. It took me a moment to realize she was using her tongue to strip him; it was one of the strangest yet most erotic things I had ever seen done to a tiny. Brooke's tongue was merciless, taking off every layer until he stood there, naked and terrified, in her palm. Rachael glared; we were just standing there in the stall with a nude giantess watching our classmate's fate. I guess I felt it mandatory considering I had done this to Derrick. Brooke retracted her tongue, looking over a saliva-coated Derrick. "Hey, for a freshman you're pretty cute." Derrick, who had been hanging his head, looked up. "Not to mention tasty. But bad boys need to be punished." She brought her tongue to bear once again, racing it over his body repeatedly. Finally she ceased. "Look at me. LOOK AT ME. Your punishment, you cute little freshie, is that you will serve as a, well, preview, for what's in store for your friends here." She tapped the jar casually with her free hand while slowly lowering the hand containing Derrick until it was horizontal with her pelvic region. "Basically, you get to go in first!" She giggled like this was the most hilarious thing in the world, then with sudden quickness she shoved Derrick whole into her pussy. The brunette moaned in pleasure as she forced the freshman boy deeper into her vagina. At first Derrick had screamed but it was cut off as he disappeared into Brooke. Rachael began to sob uncontrollably as her boyfriend was practically swallowed by another girl's massive pussy. Soon he was lost deep inside Brook.

By the time Brooke finished with the orgasm that had come with having Derrick slide into her after the initial rough entrance, we were almost to the door of the stall. Rachael hadn't stopped weeping, and Alyssa walked with her arm around the blonde girl's shoulder. Suddenly, Brooke stood up. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" Rob and I cursed simultaneously. "Get up against the wall! Now!" I cried. Rachael wouldn't move. "Just leave me. At least if she finds me I'll probably go to the same place as him." She moaned pitifully.

"I am tired of this shit, Rachael either get up or get put in a pussy." Alyssa hissed, but a step from Brooke's huge feet made the tiny teen shriek and scamper to where Rob and I were. I crept over warily, and then grabbed the sobbing girl's arm. "Get away from me! You killed him as much as her!" She screeched in my face.

"Oh no, I did not go through all of this to keep you alive only for you to let yourself become a giant brunette's sex toy just because your boyfriend had to die for you to live! Rob, give me a hand!" The other shrunken boy ran over, and together we picked up Rachael screaming and kicking. By the time we were finished carrying her sexy ass over to the wall of the bathroom, Brooke was now peering into the jar that now contained about 23 1/6 inch students she had collected, some of them our fellow freshmen. Brooke's finger was still soaking with sticky pussy juice from inserting Derrick into her womanhood. She gleefully she poked her finger into the jar, where the tiny students screamed in hopeless fear. "Nowhere, to run, nowhere to hide, nowhere to go really except my pussy." She laughed gleefully. They ran to the sides of the jar, but Brooke simply pressed her finger against the sides and they became caught like flies in tree sap. When they were all on, she pulled her finger out of the now-empty jar. All twenty- three tiny students were stuck on her finger. "We'll freshies it's been fun. Really it has. And hey, it's a win-win scenario. I get to shove you up my vagina, you get to..., wait that is my good? Oh yeah you're fucked!" She licked her lips in anticipation. "Bye bye now." We all watched in horror as she thrust her tiny-laden finger into her womanhood. She thrust it in and out, like her finger was a male part I honestly had to admit I still kind of wanted to put mine into her she was so hot. The tiny students were shaken off into her, falling screaming into the depths of her vagina. As more of the doomed freshmen slid fully inside her, Brooke wailed in ecstasy. After about a minute of the self-fucking, she pulled her finger out. It was almost bare. "Hmm, looks like some of you didn't like it in there, huh? I guess we'll have to try a different home for you!" I swear I could hear a scream escape from one of the girls still stuck on the finger as it entered the wet chamber of Brooke's mouth. The brunette put it in and then out of her mouth like a chef tastes his soup, the finger now picked clean. The last couple of teens were sent sliding down her gullet to their fate. She rubbed her thin stomach, and started to put her clothes back on while we huddled in terror in the corner of the stall.
Chapter End Notes:
This was my first serious attempt at a(breif) insertion scene, one of the points for me as a writer for doing this story was writing outside my comfort zone. (Comfort zone as in what I am good writing about, not what I like. It would be a dream come true to see a girl do this in real life.) Anyway, first insertion scene I did, please tell me what you think I could do better, what you liked, and just any comments about the chapter in a review.