- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A very short third chapter, but i think that is what's needed just now for the story. (Warning: X-rated!)
The Pool ( Part III)


Just like clock work, our plan has unraveled without a glitch. At 20.47 tonight, Sara insisted for us to stay at the house. At 20.48, we were collecting our stuff from the car. The sleeping bag ( I feel generous tonight and offered Noeleen to share mine), the toothbrushes, the torchlight, the whole paraphernalia. Sara just smiled when she saw us coming back with our stuff. I do not think we fooled her one second. She offered to give us a room on the first floor, but our plan demands an empty spot near the pool, and she gracefully accepted . At 21.16, we were back at the side of the shimmering pool.

The evening is lovely and cool, the swimming pool is nicely starting to radiate the blue splashy color of its illuminated tiles, under the darkening sky. Noeleen has put on the extremely tight tee shirt she knows I like, and that leaves an ample portion of her belly exposed to the star light. And that is very good, because that's where I'm standing , feeling through my feet the warmth of my girl's body and listening to the chatter of the few girls who will stay overnight with us. It's a fine moment.

Of course I cannot stay idle for long. Nothing is free, it seems, and it is my task to roll a grape bigger than my torso up the slope of Noeleen's belly. I cannot push it very high. The tightness of her T-shirt creates a taught ridge of fabric between her breasts, that blocks my way. Still, my task is accomplished when huge fingers lazily grasp the beach ball size grape from my tiny hands and lift it to the awaiting mouth. I take a second to see it disappear between the vast lips,and start going down to get the next one. There's a lot of grapes in a bunch. I feel like a little Sisyphus, pushing his rock up the mountain. But I doubt he was whistling along as I do.

Sara is talking to Noeleen and it looks like they are warming up to each other. They discuss the next play Noeleen wants to direct (on her own this time, Derek having at last understood Noeleen's not-too-subliminal message during their last encounter*). She's going for “Pygmalion”, and that could be a turning point in her career if she could pull it off. Sara's support would be a very strong asset for her project, considering the reach our friend has in the Arts Council. I cannot help and feel a pang of sadness. This road is over for me, removed as I am from the acting world by the Shrinking, and to this day, I still have yet to accept it. A low grumble and some vibrations come from below my feet, reminding me that although I won't enlighten the masses with Chekhov's art, I do have now a far more important function to perform. I start rolling the next grape.



I wasn't easy to handle during those shrinking months. Noeleen suddenly found herself sharing the life of a public phenomenon. That made us edgy for the longest time. As my size was rapidly diminishing, my own ego and temper apparently took the reversed direction, growing out of proportion. I found so many stupid ways to blame everyone on what was happening to me. I was for quite a while still a working member of the theater group, but while everyone and Noeleen especially were extremely cautious to keep me involved, my behavior had developed ... lapses. I was grumpy, critical. My own voice, gaining in pitch was a discomfort to me, which, for an actor, is not the best thing. It's when I found myself “on the bench” eventually, that I was at last able to start reflecting upon my condition. Watching Noeleen with our friend through the rehearsals, I was able in time to realize the courage she was showing in every little moment during those darks times. Her steady smile and confidence in me in me slowly put an end to a period I am never really happy to consider.

We still have our arguments today (mainly about books and movies , really) and we're still happy to battle them out in the classic couple way. I sometimes go into very interesting tantrums, that Noeleen always watch with the appropriate attention. After all, she could just shrug it off, and forget about me. Nope , she never did that, never measured the seriousness of my feelings to the ratio of my size. If there is a thing I learned from the Shrinking , its' that my condition would never alter the perception she has of me to the point that she'd refuse to call me an asshole whenever that was necessary. I take this as sign of love, but then I'm a sentimental guy at heart.

Of course sometimes we both loose our cool... I remember the incident when Noeleen came back from work in a really devastating mood and i got so irritated myself at her sulky face that I started the common place “ sick-of-your-hormones-running-the-show” speech (sometime my IQ does not reach the level of my anal temperature). Noeleen stood quietly during the entire tantrum, but after that, I did spend half an hour stuffed in her Tampax box.

But we're a happy couple now.




“No! No way! You're crazy!” I discreetly shout (whispering to a giantess of a girlfriend is quite a strange challenge)
“But I want you to, please please, pretty please” really whispers Noeleen, a tang of alcohol floating in her breath. I'm not too sober myself.
“Noeleen, Sophie and Deirdre are just on the other side. Are you out of your mind?”
“They're far out, come on, they won't notice a thing” comes the windy whisper.

Noeleen is holding me in her soft grip, the warmth of her fingers surrounding my body, the touch of her flagrant skin all over me sending my senses in overload, in spite of my protests. She brings me closer to her lips, much much closer. “I want you now” she tells me. My head disappears in the soft lower lip, like in a vast pillow, obliterating the world for a second. When I'm out again, the gaze of her large brown eyes is cutting through my soul like a light-saber . To see desire in a woman's eyes has always been for me an excellent reason to call life a wondrous gift, no matter what. To see Noeleen's eyes burning like this, magnified as they are a thousand times, is about as much as I need to believe that, maybe, the world belongs to me.

Before I can say anything, I feel the descent towards her belly. Noeleen opens her hand, and takes me between thumb and index. I see her other hand lift the elastic band of her bikini, and in a second, I am pushed deep in the dark region beneath the blue fabric.
The fingers delicately land me on the soft bouncy mattress of her pubic hair. I'm immediately entangled in the fine duvet. Behind me the light suddenly recedes, as the elastic band is (discreetly) smacking back onto her skin. This is insane, I'm thinking, as the clear chatter of the last guests still reach my ears. But at the same time, I feel driven to my goal, like an ant must be, through sheer instinct.

I begin to crawl, pulling on the hairs that try to stop my progression. I turn round , my head towards Noeleen's belly , and my legs beginning to fall under me, sliding against the vertical and yes, already slippery flesh of Noeleen's crotch. As my feet slide gently against the wet labia of my girls' sex, I am firmly sustained in my back by the tight fabric of her bikini. With my hands gripping still some hairs and feeling the hot skin against my check and torso, I manage to find purchase with my right foot against the bottom of the humid entrance. A large protuberance is pulsing against my torso now , as I wriggle my left foot into the hot flesh and land it with a tiny slurping noise in the yielding flesh. I am about to loose my grip and fall back when through the fabric I feel the large presence of a finger, pressing gently my body forward. I let go and rest my back against the finger. In the back of my mind a very rational individual is shouting his disapproval. “What the f**ck i she doing, putting her hand down here?!! Everyone will see!!! They 're already giggling and will be here in a minute, on a pretense to check on us! Noeleen, you nitwit, stop it!!”. This voice is not as loud as the roaring of my heart, though. Nor will it ever be able to stop what's happening to me in the lower compartments. I feel a vast shudder move the fleshy wall against my front, as my hand come and rest against the giant clitoris.

I do not see anything. But I'm not lost in any way. The complex geography of my girl's sex are really no longer a mystery. I love this place. I know every crease of skin, fold of flesh, smell and texture that I'm about to feel and touch. The warmth of my little niche is increasing now, as the finger in my back is pressing me, and stroking me against the opening vulva and burgeoning clitoris. I can live with the morning sneers, I decide with the last shreds of my rational being, as I start massaging the flesh in front of me. A very slight ( but to me very noticeable) rocking motion has also stared around me. I come for the first time, but hardly notice it, in the trance of my labor. After a few minutes, I am so coated with fluids, I do not know where my body ends and where Noeleen's starts.

With all the single-mindedness of a spermatozoa (and all its restraint and caution I'm sure), I start wriggling my legs inside the vulva. That's when I hear a loud moan far away above me. I freeze. Noeleen, I think to myself, don't do that. I'm the mindless one here, you're still in the real world., Noeleen “answers” me in no ambiguous fashion. The finger is shoving me with a big slurp ( and I think, half of her bikini) into her sex. My hips, torso and head are pushed deeper between the complex layers of pulsing flesh. The air grow stale, the smell is burning my nose, the fluids flowing over my face (but I'm well used to it). To anyone else, suddenly cast in the hot furnace, that would be an ordeal. To me, it's a welcome home party. I try to extend my arms, feeling against my hands, the rigged geography of the vaginal walls. My body is tense , to resist the push on my head of Noeleen's finger. I have to bend my knees to let my body fill in the inner space, my feet resting against the soft and yet unyielding cervix. When the finger relents at last and leaves me inside, I get to do what I'm good at : love my girl. When the climax start vibrating around me, I still try and keep my cool, not wanting to trigger an inescapable moan, but I realize my caution here is probably increasing Noeleen's pleasure . When her orgasm hits, the walls around me suddenly constrict with an incredible power, yet only enveloping me in an intense embrace, preventing any movement. Even in the chaos of my own climax, I feel all the care and love that comes along this unbelievable earthquake.

I do not dare to emerge from under the elastic band. I'm straining my ears to detect the presence of the others girls around us. Under me the pubic hair is totally matted with sweat, a brilliant way for me to wash away the coating on my own body... if any one catches me now, I'm gonna be a hell of a delightful sight.

Okey, no one's here. Just as I think this, the elastic band in front of me is raised , light comes flooding my sweaty prison. I crawl onto Noeleen's belly, quietly gasping like a drowning fish. A sudden giggle ripples through the soft ground, sending me nearly a foot in the air. “You're a sight for sore eyes, you know that? “ says a familiar voice above me. Noeleen is incredibly composed. Only a faint sheen of sweat is showing on her brow. As I stare at her beautiful face, I can see a redness around her lower lip. Guess she had to fight to contain a noisier appreciation of my honest work. An enormous hand falls from the sky in my direction, and the close-up view I get when I'm sent rushing toward a huge wet kiss, confirms my hypothesis.

“So honey, were you just pleased to see me, or were you marking me with your scent to deter your rivals ?” I say, nonchalantly checking my nails.

I do not think anyone noticed our little stunt, but I'm quite sure all heads turned when they heard the plopping sound of my little body falling into the ice cold water jug.



tbc
nostromo



* please refer to last chapter of "A Special day"


A penny for your thoughts!