- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
this is somewhat in a rough state, but hey, you might like some of it!
The night is young but pushing a few wrinkles. Most of the party guests have gone, and four girls are still with us, including Sara. Everyone is lying on a deck chair, a drink nearby, some leftovers from the diner, and in the darkness, a few red lights puncture the night whenever someone takes a puff. The girls are asking us questions now about our life routine, the Shrinking and so. It's pleasant but i wish i could pass on my blog for everyone to read, instead of repeating the same sentences over and over again. We've become good at it, anyways Noeleen and I, dodging the questions we don't like and providing our pre-chewed answers with as much grace as possible. My presence has drawn everyone together (it's hard to hear me over the screeching of the night insects and other cicadas) and a nice intimacy has established itself over our motley crew.

The girls are all on the tipsy side of life just now, and their questioning is going around areas best left unspoken I think, but there's no preventing it. To the “ how often do you guys, you know... do it?” question, Noeleen smiles and winks at me. “More often than you think ” she says. The male in me is feeling his little ego inflate so much, it could hold all this company in its egotist hand (and the pool too). Five beauties stop talking for a second, staring at me. What I read in those gaze is making me blush now (but that's hardly visible on my naturally tanned complexion, I'm sure)

Sara is coming on straight to the topic, with her usual tactful manners. “Surely honey, you can't be satisfied with this morsel of a man! I mean, he may be an adept of spelunking, but how can he have the stamina to operate to your liking? “ Thank you Sara, thank you so much. Noeleen looks at me, then at Sara, then at me again. A broad smile creeps in gently on the lips of my beautiful girl. She leans forward and whispers something to Sara's ear. An even greater smile spreads now over the girl's face, and for a second a greedy spark shines in her eyes. “ It's not true, whatever she said, Sara! Don't believe any of it! Her mother herself told me her very first word was a shameful lie!” Somehow the circle has imperceptibly shrunk around us, with much discreet screeching of plastic over tiles. I feel like a canary among the Aristocats.

Still the topic is not one I think about too light-heartedly sometimes. The question of the Other Man has never really fully left my mind. And I think this with shame, considering all the proofs of love Noeleen has blessed me with ,ever since we started to go out together. That' I'm still a person, and still get the love every person should get, is still very much my little daily miracle. I know we've become good at our relationship, Noeleen and I, and I even know know we're exploring a wondrous sex zone somehow, for both of us. But how can I cradle my girl in my arms as I used too? How can I make her feel safe and protected by my presence? How do I get back in the wagon of the Strong Shoulders? The answers probably lies in the respect and confidence we have for each other, and in the many other steel -strong links we've built during the first year together before the Shrinking took over my life. Still, at times, I consider a male friend of ours for instance, hugging my girl and I wince inside. But hell, my future is not written, and there's something like hope somewhere out there too.






I was dreaming of drowning. I remember that. I was going down in a very dark pool, and could not breathe. That's when I woke up. And now I'm struggling for every breath. The fingers that hold me are definitely not used to handle my fragile self. The grip is way too strong and the folds of flesh of are pushing hard against my ribs. My face is covered and I cannot see anything but i sure recognize the pendulum movement of a walking gait. I can hear naked soles smashing far below me on the tiles. A sliding noise, and the soles are now walking on a wooden floor. I would scream, but have enough of hard time breathing the minimum of air. Squeaking noises: we're going upstairs. Who's doing this? I know it's got to be one of the girls, as I recognize easy enough the female skin of these fingers.

We must be in the house now. We did not walk that much, and I was awaken straight away when this woman picked me up in my “bed” next to Noeleen. (I did not sleep with Noeleen , as it can prove dangerous if we're in an unusual place). I did not get a chance to call or see Noeleen, but I know she's still sleeping. This girl just walked to me on tip toe and quietly snatched me away. What the hell is this about? I have flashes of memories from the Helen incident. God, this can't be happening again!

A door opens, some light filters through the fingers, and the temperature seems to go up a notch. We must be in one of the rooms upstairs. “Where did you go? I was started to warm up when you left all of sudden”. I recognize the voice immediately. Cyndy's voice, the girl in the black one- piece swimsuit we chatted to earlier on. “Ssshhh, be quiet now, I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes”. This voice is coming from way high up, from my captor's mouth. It's still a familiar voice but I don't place immediately. There was a lot of girls today around that pool. So. I am the surprise , apparently.

“ Just lay still and close your eyes, sweetie, you gonna love this”. I hear a feminine giggle and the movement of the hand slows down. My body is drenched in sweat from the shock of the awakening , my struggle to breathe and the hot moist grip of the girl. Suddenly the hand opens and I find myself reclining in the palm of my captor. At first I do not recognize the huge face lowered towering me. But suddenly the vast canopy of long jet black hair falling in my direction jolts my memory: Sophie. It's Sophie who's holding me just now. I watch her massive face coming closer to me, the deep red lips going in a pout, behind her index finger, her beautiful slanted black eyes staring intensely at me as she pronounces a single hush. Sophie , despite her French sounding name, is a Japanese girl, who I remember now is on a year's sabbatical from her modeling, going around the world. She was nice to talk to and stunning to look at.

Before I can do or say anything two massive fingers grab my legs in a painful grip, and I'm lifted like a dead fish over the palm of her hand. The hand disappears from under me, and I can now see a landscape of naked flesh coming closer . Cyndy's reclining body. I just have time to see her face far way from me, beyond the twin mounds of her breasts, the eyes closed and the mouth twitching in expectation, when I land on the smooth warm surface of her belly. The fingers drop my feet and I fall heavily , just missing twisting my neck, as I soften the landing with my extended arms. The huge body under me shudders. “Don't open your eyes” comes Sophie's voice above me,as I try to recover my bearings. My movements are felt of course and with a tiny shriek (not so tiny to me) the belly suddenly jerks up, as a big hands rushes to me like an express train. Sophie's arms prevents the hand to reach me but the moving belly has turned into a wall of flesh from wish I stumble down now, brushing against long pubic hairs and falling into the dark and odorous region between Cyndy's thighs.

“Jesus, what was that?” comes an unnerved voice, as I see the thighs spreading even more away from me and the Cyndy's straightening start towering over me, plunging even more in the shadows. “Is it a frigging mouse, you just put on me?!!!” I hear a deep laughter from behind me, as I stare in fright at the cliff of flesh rising up above me, the large breast comings up hanging high above my head, and as the angry face of the girl is replacing the ceiling, looking straight at me. I've never felt so much like a mouse all right, surrounded as I am by the tall thighs, under the threat of this enormous and shaking body. I see the eyes locked on me, the fright in them replaced slowly by shock. “Watch your mouth, I shout, do I look like Mickey mouse to you?!!!” I'm overwhelmed with anger.
“But, but... what are you doing here?” stammers the girl. Before I can say anything, a big motion behind me suddenly depresses the bed, and i fall to my knees. Turning round I see the huge body of Sophie looming over me, her knees far away from my position but the length of her body is rushing over me, forming a near white sky of white skin, her face hovering now above me, draped in the long overhanging canopy of her hair. She's all smile. And winks at me: “welcome to our party little man. Cyndy, don't be afraid, he won't bite.” Cindy s body is receding away now, in a frantic movement, her hand covering her crotch, in a shy attempt to hide away from me. “Sophie, you're insane! Does he want to be here?”

“Of course he does, darling, he just doesn't know it yet” Sophie fingers flattens me on my back and I can see her smile revealing her white teeth to me. I hate to admit that even as the thought of pulling a 75mm rail gun comes into my mind, I ammesmerized by the huge beauty of that perfect Asian face staring at me. With a finger still pinning me to the bed, she looks at me, passing her tongue over her red lips, like a hungry Geisha.

“ohmeegod, ohmeegod, this is terrible. Sophie, let him go! Sir, I'm so sorry, I did not know about this! (this is the first time a girl calls me sir, and I feel an odd pang at this. She's just 18 I'd say, but hey I'm not even 30! I guess she's confused.)

“Hush, hush, silly, it's okey, it's okey", says Sophie, as she stretches even further over me, her naked breasts hanging above me like beautiful and slightly frightening Damocles ...err. boulders?. She's reaching out to Cyndy and plants a kiss on her mouth, making a good job of silencing her actually.”It's okey, honey, it's okey. He's all right. He's happy. Look at him. I know you wanted to touch him. Here , take him”. Sophie hand scoops me from the bed and lands me in Cyndy's. I feel the hand under me recoils for a split second before accepting me. “ohmeegod, homeegod”. The trembling of her hand is making it impossible for me to stand, and i try and collect myself, in a crouching position. Above me the warm wind of two breaths is rushing over my body, carrying a definitive boozy smell. And as I gaze up, two huge pairs of eyes are gazing back, one full of mischievous glee, the other enlarged in confusion and surprise.

“Okey, ladies, this is enough!! It's not too late to stop this! Take me back to Noeleen and I'm willing to overlook this absence of yours! Do it NOW! “(I 've always had a way with girls, i tell you).
To my consternation I see the shock evaporate from Cyndy's face and a more... joyful expression is slowly replacing it. “Wow, did you hear him? He's shouting at us! Wow, this is unbelievable! I can hardly feel his weight in my hand! Wow, this is intense!” She's glancing at Sophie smiling face, looking for courage I guess. “Hey, how are you doing? Are you comfy in my hand like this?”. She's gaining confidence by the second, and I know this is not good. “Stop this, Cyndy! Who the hell do you think you are? What makes you believe you have the right to hold me like this?”

Both girls are giggling now. I need classes in diplomacy fast (or at least feminine psychology). Cyndy is poking me with her finger. She does not realize this huge nail of hers is actually punching me with the force of moving car. I fall back with a groan. I hope I won't have a bruise. “Oh, Sophie, he's adorable. The feeling is weird, like he's almost not there,and yet he talks to us and everything. Its' way out!!!”

“Come , let me have him for a sec” says Sophie. Her hands hovers like giant talons above my hand and the next second , I'm grabbed and deposited on the left thigh of the Asian girl. I'm getting confused at the proximity of so much body landscape, of those long arms, vast thighs and wide cliffs of bellies , all around me. The girls are sitting now next to each other on the side of the bed. Somehow the contrast of Sophie white skin and Cyndy's tanned complexion helps me make sense of all this womanish view. I can feel under the slow twitching of massive muscles that tremor ever so slightly under the pale skin. Sophie smallish breasts are covered by her long dark hair, like two rivers of black silk, that noiselessly and abruptly end near her navel.

“Why did you bring him here? What do you want to do? “
“ Well, we asked enough questions about him all day, didn't we? About their sex life and all? I think it's only fair we answer his unspoken questions about ours. I want him to watch us”, says Sophie , as she suddenly scoops me again and sets me beside her on the bed. The wall of her thigh instantly dwarves me even more. But then she stands up and walks to to the other side of the room. Cindy eyes are going from me to her, with a definitive excitement burning inside. I'm somewhat too stunned to speak. To watch them? Do what? What is she on about? (I'm not the smartest twig of our family tree) I watch as the pale giantess swings her hips across the room, till she reaches a Hifi system that would look futuristic on the space shuttle. A soft music starts , coming from hidden speakers all around the room. The beautiful girl is walking back alluringly towards us (stunned me, and stunned Cyndy) balancing these small breasts of hers, and giving us a fascinating view of her long muscular pale legs. The fact she's wearing a black bikini bottom only enhances the sight. And I nearly wipe out the drool I think must be showing at my mouth. (We guys are such simple creatures aren't we? One second lost in wrathful indignation, the next one drowning in brainless lust) As Sophie comes to our level, her thighs and belly towering high above me, she plants her mouth squarely on Cyndy's mouth. Hell, even the silly girl is surprised. Sophie proceeds to show me the mother of all French kisses and I can positively feel the heat going up a notch between the two beautiful giant bodies above/ around/ next to me.
As Cyndy seems to be more and more enthused in the kissing, I see Sophie sending me long side glance.


What am I supposed to do? I watch these two humongous bodies coming closer, Cyndy sitting on the bed and putting her hands on Sophie's hips, who is standing in front of her. I'm hardly there, a tiny thing on the blue woolly cover of the bed. I do feel insignificant , as the two girls are kissing more and more passionately. The music is pervading the room and I feel like I'm watching an Imax porno, nearly expecting hundreds of viewers sitting next to me. Although I'd have some things to say the director of the movie. Sophie's incredibly long hair is creating now a curtain that separates me from the action as such, leaving it to my imagination ( not wise, I have a very creative imagination). Still, I can't help watching the two giantesses, and especially Sophie's' pearly white body, gently dancing to the rhythm of the music. A moan from Cyndy's throat brings me back to reality. I need to get out of here.

As if she was reading my mind , Sophie pries herself out of her lovers' embrace and leans over me, as I start running to the end of the bed. Her shadow suddenly covers me again. I'm lifted into the air in too strong a grip, gasping against the crushing pressure. “Stop it, you're hurting me!!” I manage to shout. The grip relaxes somewhat, but of course not enough that I can wriggle away. “Now, where do I keep you? I don't want you to get hurt doing something foolish. Ah, here we go.” The large transparent of hollow of a tall glass appears around me as the fingers that hold me lower me to the bottom. I find my self sitting in shock on the rounded bottom of the glass. Above me a huge pair of lips go into a pout and the wet sound of a kiss resonates in my prison. “Just stay there for now.” I shout abuse at the Japanese girl but only to see her long dark hair move across her back in long swooshes,as she goes back to a giggling Cyndy. I shout Cyndy's name too, but in a second she's hidden behind Sophie's standing body and I doubt she even hears me over the music in the room.

The glass is unbelievably clear. Must be crystal really. There's hardly any distortion at all when I stare through it. Helpless, I still bang my fists against the soundless wall. Out there, the two girls are standing now, and Sophie is leading Cyndy in a slow dance across the floor. I watch as their bodies come united in their slow embrace, tanned skin against white skin, blond hair against black hair. It's a very languorous slow indeed. The two girls are dancing close to me, and since the glass is at about hip level to them, I have to crane my neck to see their faces. As they turn slowly, I have a pleasant view of Cyndy naked bottom smiling at me so to speak, followed by the black curtain of Sophie's bikini. Naked ass, bikini ass, naked ass,... it goes on for a minute like this , as the girls have their arms around each other and have resumed their kisses, but in a gentler, more tender way now. Damn, Cyndy's shocked and sympathetic attitude towards me has melted away for sure now.

As her ass is coming into view again, I gasp as I see Sophie's white hand caressing it, her fingers following the gentle orb's contour. Her other hand is exploring gently Cyndy's left breast. Cyndy's hands don't wait long before running up and down Sophie's long slender back, her fingers disappearing in a sea of dark hair. It looks like it's not going to stay a waltz for too long. Sophia is biting softly on her lover's neck, still exploring her breasts and body. Cyndy has closed her eyes, and is stroking the dark hair of the Asian girl. I'd like to say to say I'm still beating my fists against the glass, but I owe to the truth to admit that I'm just staring ahead at the huge bodies, and a definite sensation is creeping up my loins.

The girls have stopped dancing. They stand just in front of my glass jail, and soon Sophie's' head is level with me, as she's started to lick her lovers' navel and seems intent on going lower ( a part of me wants her to). She glances in my direction without a smile, as she slowly apply her lips to Cyndy's' mound, covering her near white pubic hair in saliva. Cyndy is just standing there, her hand on Sophie's head, the other, softly massaging her own right breast. Her head is turned upward, her eyes closed, and I can see her breathing is becoming more erratic. She wriggles her hips gently, and the movement is bringing both of them very close to me. All I can see now is Sophie profile and a tongue nearly as long as me sweeping against the blond tuft of hair at the top of the mound. In one careless motion she gathers her long hair and hook it behind her ear (a perfect ear, small and well defined, the kind of ear you never dream of), and that leaves me with an even better view. Once in a while she looks at me, obviously checking I'm not falling asleep. When she really starts darting her pointy tongue at the labia of Cyndy's sex, just few meters away from me, I scramble to the floor, and sit side ways, my knees gathered in my arms. I'm getting really hot and I certainly do not want her to see that! Oh, give me strength...

The moans and licking go on for a few minutes, and Cyndy's body is showing a very faint sheen of sweat, the rocking motion of her hips towards her lovers' lips is becoming more insistent. Craning my neck and looking up, I can see her biting her lower lip., her right hand caressing her own hair. Boy, these girls mean business, i think. But I also think: the faster, the better. I feel so damn foolish in my glass, getting hot over their love-play, and I nearly wish I was in one of these Christmassy snowing domes to cool down a bit and hide my own excitement. Suddenly I shout in surprise as huge fingers rush to me out of nowhere. They grab the glass , and i fall unceremoniously to the bottom, hurting my head against the opposite “wall”. What the f***?!!”

The fingers cover the glass too well, I can't see where I'm heading, but I hear a giggle from Cyndy and the springboards of the mattress groan under her sudden weight. Huho. The glass wall turns into a floor, then into a descending slope ,and I can't stop myself from gliding out of it. I land on something soft, warm , and slightly damp, a fleshy ground, shaken by laughter. Above me at the top of the slope, beyond the threatening overhangs of enormous breasts, I can see Cyndy's face looking at me, her eyes half glazed by the sexual tension, a gleeful smile on her lips. I turn round to see the vast face of Sophie rushing towards me, as huge waves of black hair crash on either sides of me. The mouth is taking my entire view in a split second, and I gasp as I see the lips open and a monster of a tongue rush out and hit me square on the chest. The moist impact isn't too strong , but still sends head over heels into the big navel behind me. Before i can compose myself, the tongue is all over me, covering me in saliva and pressing me deep into Cyndy's skin. “Wait! This is not...” And the tongue covers me again in a slurpy motion. Under me, a low growl is coming to the surface, and I feel some intimate bowel motions taking place below me. Two fingers grab my feet in an iron vice, grinding my ankles against one another. I'm lifted up, my arms flaying above/ under me, and i get a fleeting view of the now wet spot I was lying on. Cyndy's' huge right breast is coming into view, and I land flat on top of it , my body sinking into the soft flesh. I feel a tremor shaking the vast body .

As the fingers release their grip, I start sliding down the tanned skin (obviously Cyndy does not believe in wearing tops in the sun) , my body bumping against a nipple twice as large as my head. Confused, i instinctively go for something to latch on, and find myself hugging the brown tit in front of me, feeling my legs hanging under me. I sense more than I see the vast face of the Asian girl hovering just above me. A laughter erupts that shakes my body with deep bass vibrations. Cyndy's is looking at me joyously now. And I sense my presence is not entirely ineffective on her mood, as I feel the rush of blood into the nipple I'm holding on to and the brown appendage is visibly starting to expand in my direction. Above me, Cyndy is licking her lips. I look down , to the twin plains of her thighs but although I know I wouldn't really hurt myself by letting go, I stubbornly hang on to my perch. Things are happening way too fast and I'm totally confused. A dark shadow and heavy moist heat assail me: I squeak a pitiful cry when the tip of a massive tongue inserts itself between my legs and lifts me against the nipple. The wall of brown flesh in front of me prevents me from moving anywhere and I'm forced to virtually sit on the tongue, and bend forward while the rosy ridge of Sophie's upper lip is closing above my head, engulfing me, and the erect nipple in darkness. I feel my hands letting go. i'm pressed hard around the nipple, while slurping noises erupt alla round me.

I'm now neatly folded inside the girl's mouth, my torso pressed forward towards my legs, by the pressing of great teeth on my neck. Although the lips are closed, I can feel my feet still outside the mouth , while my butt is sitting on the wriggly rough surface of the tongue. I scream, as I'm scared she's going to press more and maybe break my back. But the mouth opens wide and the tongue is pushing me out. I'm spit into a hand. Cyndys' hand. Great. I've been badly handled before, but spit, you have to be joking. I land with a roar. Looks like Cyndy has overcome her disgust for my little shape, as her large mouth is also now coming onto me , her tongue greeting me now in repeat of Sophie's licking. I get a glimpse of the large body of her lover under me , kneeling in front of Cyndy's torso. But just a glimpse, I'm too busy fighting the tongue with my fist and legs, as well as the alcohol-charged breath that's washing over me. Maybe she thinks she's doing me a favor, but as her tongue rubs against my private parts, it nearly crushes them, and I whimper in shock.

Sophie's huge face suddenly looms from under (she was busy sucking on a breast I think). “ Watch it, he's very fragile, you know.” Look who's talking, I think to myself, remembering the crushing grip she inflicted me earlier. “Gimme here.” The two enormous faces are now looking at me , on top of the twin cliffs of her upper torsos , and I can well see reason isn't going to work here. Both their breathing is quick and excited and their tiny nipples, not so tiny any more tell me volume. Sophie's' fingers' come down and grab me by the shoulders. I'm lifted up over her face, getting a really good view of her beautiful eyes squinting at me. Then I go down again, straight into her open mouth, my feet touching again the moist warm fleshy bed. Her lips close around my waist, and all I can see are the two large nostrils breathing on me. I start pounding on the upper lip, screaming insanities. Oddly, inside the mouth, a part of me has decided it was time to act up too. I'm overwhelmed with the soft wet touch of the mouth , the constant blur of flesh, and the hot sexy smell, oozing now from the two girls.

Hold on, something is happening behind me. I see for a fleeting second two other large nostrils coming above now, and soon, Cyndy's upper lip is crashing on my torso. I'm plunged in darkness, my head and shoulders resting on a tremulous living bed. You've never seen a French kiss, till you've been caught in the middle of one, believe me. With astounding slurp noises, I feel my body pushed by Sophie's tongue deep into Cyndy's mouth. In a second, my head is dropping backwards towards the unseen throat. “Heyyyyyy!!!!!!” I flay my arms around, but only end up hurting myself against the hard surfaces of the molars around me. Then, as if my feet were caught in a vacuum cleaner, my body is hoist up along the tongue, back toward the front of the mouth. I'm so confused , scared and so incredibly turned on too. I feel the inside of Sophie's mouth on my legs , while half drowning in Cyndy's saliva. It's a mad trip. The tongues are intertwining now, saliva is rushing all over my body, I feel licked, and gulped, and pushed back, and sucked on and tasted, and probed, all in one terribly intense confusion. I'm beginning to suffer from lack of air, gasping, and clawing at the saliva that clogs my nose and mouth. My feet constantly bang against Sophie's' teeth. Intermittent lights enter the mouth as the girls passionately kiss each other. Its' all pink and rosy and whitish, I get glimpses of Sophie's mouth as well, but mostly of Cyndy's gaping uvula and throat just behind my head. I know Cyndy's must be on her back now, because gravity is definitely pulling at me towards her throat and only Sophie's tongue grip on my lower body prevents me from going deeper. Blood is rushing to my head too. (As a minor but inconvenient consequence, I'm losing my hard-on too).
I'm out. Gasping, shouting, trembling. Sophie has extracted me from the hungry mouth of her lover and set me on her own belly. The white plain is covered in sweat. A few meters from me, the dark surface of her bikini is laid at the foot of the twin mountains of her raised thighs. The damn soft music is still roaring all around . As I manage at last to control my breathing and sit down, I see the tanned landscape of Cyndy's' body lying next to, well, ours, I suppose. She's turning towards me, now, her left hip rising high above, and her flat belly becoming instantly a vast wall next to me. My senses go in overload surrounded by so much flesh, and something stirs again in me. I'm so confused now, torn between my rage, my fear and this intensely hot desire that suddenly grabs me again. I turn round just in time to see Cyndy whispering something in the ear of Sophia who's is staring at me intently, a strange spark in her dark eyes. Her stare is mesmerizing me, hypnotizing me into silence again. It's almost as if I was slowly turning into an object and accepting it.


A second later, i'm no longer on this welcoming belly, but pressed like a lemon between two massive breasts, as the girls are rocking against one another. Judging from the skin, Cyndy is on top of her girlfriend, and this is no good news to me. She's clumsy enough to crush me between them. I feel so damn "used" now, my little head protuding comically I'm sure from the two closely pressed mammaries. At time i disappear altogether entirely into the soft hot and sweet smelling sandwich, trying to hold on to the little air I could gasp before. North of me, the girls are kissing again, and I shout wildly to remind them there really is a human being stuck between them. At long last, the vast ceiling of flesh rises into the air and I tumble back to the flat taut belly of my gorgeous Asian abductor.

I watch as a river of blond hair is falling towards me on Sophie's' torso, when Cyndy's head go down over her left breast. At the same time two hands appear on both side of the belly I'm sitting on, and I wince involuntarily, but they fly past me to grab the bikini fabric. The incredibly long pale thighs start rising higher in the air, and folding down towards me. I see the black bikini slide up higher and higher along the thighs, before dropping again along the slender legs. As the threatening shadow of her thighs recedes away, I gasp at the black (well trimmed) bush that has appeared in front of me. Double huho.I don't even notice the hand that comes flying above me and plunges me into darkness.

When I can see again, I'm paralyzed. My arms are pinned along my body. The world is spinning for a moment, white flesh, tanned flesh, white flesh. I've no idea where I am. When things stabilize somewhat, I know very well where I am. My, Sophie's body is beautiful! It is sprawled nicely in front of me, the slender belly rising and falling to the rhythm of her breathing, the two small breasts looking at me, slightly pushed apart by gravity, and Sophie's gorgeous Asian face is a mask of... anticipation, her eyes locked on me, unblinking.

Much closer to me is another view worth dying for. Her slit is opening wide to my eyes, the size of my body, the labia glistening and inviting. And I'm advancing slowly toward it. Above me, I see parts of Cyndy's body, mostly the underside of her throat, as she's leaning closer to her girlfriend. Around me the heat of her sweaty fingers is permeating my skin, and making me fight for air again. This is enough. This is not right. Although my body is screaming for her to hurry the f***k up now, my soul is burning again with utter rage. I have flashes of Noeleen, sleeping not twenty meters away from us, as I am about to be totally raped by the two girls, like a vulgar dildo. I scream the worst insanities known to mankind (and probably intelligent life too) at my captor and the whore that awaits my body. For a second Cyndy's face turns down to consider me, and I feel an hesitation in the forward movement. “Quick, I want to feel him, hurry” says a voice far away ahead. And Cyndy throws a kiss at her lover , and winks at me. I cant bloody believe it! She winks at me! "Noeleen seems real happy with you, why don't you show us?"

The huge clitoris that bumps into my face leaves me no doubt as to the resolve of this bright girl. The grip relaxes just enough to make it more comfortable for her to rub my torso around and against the wet tissues. I gag on the juices that start sticking to my face now. Moans are starting north of my position. I'm must be doing well. What a comfort. I fell the throbbing inside the clit against my chest. Two large fingers suddenly appears and press my head strongly into the rosy folds. “Shhhushh, let me dot it” says a concerned Cyndy. ( Thanks a mil, Cyndy, you're a pal)She resumes her work. The moans are getting more frequent now. My body is sliding now across the labia , the velvety touch sending rushes of hotness into my loins again. I'm still scared though. The image of Helen's cunt* is bursting into my mind. After a minute of rubbing against the wet soft flesh, I feel the pressure increasing suddenly and i stiffen my body in expectation of the onslaught. I close my eyes. My head is pushing now against the softer central tissues,and the layers are opening up, letting me in, as Sophie 's sex is eagerly swallowing my little frame.

The fingers around me withdraw at last, letting the vagina walls take hold of me. Its' all pretty wet already, and I find myself half crouching and pushing back against the hot flesh to try and extract myself. But immediately a finger penetrates my little space and pushes hard in my back. As I'm dragged along , my feet enter at last the soft hot place. A last nudge from the finger nail (an painful too) and my head bumps into the final wall, deep into the girl's sex. I'm getting more oppressed than excited. I never go in head first like this, I feel the labia behind me close up with a sucking noise and darkness is total. With a yelp I try to roll into a ball to turn round toward the exit of the palpitating and quickly flooding oven. Around me large movements occur, a rocking starts that confuses me for a second. Layers after layers of vaginal fluids seem to appears everywhere. I scramble to the exit and pass my head through the last layers.

Oh great. I just have time to see the inside of a gigantic mouth rushing to my face. The tongue is pushing me back inside, in spite of my struggle against the muscular thing. Then its starts invading the place altogether, pushing me, licking the inside of the vagina and my as well of course. I'm furious. Godammit, if they wanted me to do this, they could let me do it alone. I'm fighting the tongue, pushing against the walls, trying to unclog my face from the juices and now saliva too. This is getting really exhausting now. I decide my best course of action is to end this as fast as I can before I get hurt. Turning my attention to the small fleshy cocoon I'm stuck into, I can only hope this girl is as easy to turn on as my girl. If I'm right this spot here could do the trick. I get to work, ignoring the numbness of my body and incredibly working myself up to another hard on, in spite of the constant ramming of Cyndy's tongue.(i know a bit of the inner workings of such a place, and Cyndy is definitely not too good a lover I decide). As the momentum increases, my mind disappears into its private no-man land, and my body takes over the whole strange and overwhelming reality. A few minutes later, the sudden rhythmic crunching of the vagina around me tells me I'm probably gonna die now. But my own orgasm prevents me from seeing anything wrong with that.

A few minutes later, inside another enthusiastic pussy, I wish I had indeed done nothing to help...

tbc

nostromo