- Text Size +
Damn, this stuff is so sticky. My hands plunge into the big glob of white goo. I start spreading it, but it sticks to me more than to the skin. I make large movements with my arms, covering what I think is a great surface, but in fairness, I'm having little effect. The skin under me is supple and soft and... smelly. “Baby, you stink like a skunk!” I inform the mountain with all honesty. The chlorine is really burning my nostrils. “I went into a swimming pool, not into a keg of Chanel, you silly”, comes the answer far ahead .” An impressive shrug moves the massive shoulders , and the head makes an attempt to turn towards me, sending a wet curtain of long brown hair sliding across the plain of her tanned back. But I just get to see briefly a lovely profile before she resumes her reading.
“I think you missed a spot.”
“The hell I did, you never have been so meticulously smeared on! This is gonna be my masterpiece! “ I shout back . The giggle makes me loose my footing and fall on the soft kin. Above me the start of her back stretches, tanned and glistening, an inviting ski slope.
I stand on the hollow of her back, deliciously threatened by the low slope of her back and the twin rotundity of her large buttocks. I have nearly finished my core, which I started half an hour ago. Her back is covered by many white lines of un-spread suntan lotion. Most of the spreading was achieved by my sliding down “gracefully” the brown slope. Although much fun, it was hardly efficient. But I decided that what she could not see, could not hurt her... or me.
“Well , now, for these hard to reach places!” I clamor proudly, as I move south to my next challenge...


It is not an intimate moment. From where I now stand ( a soft, flagrant, rounded place), I can see monumental shapes moving around. I can hear sound explosions coming from every direction. The reason I'm not afraid, is because it's mostly laughter. The reason I'm actually happy is because it's feminine laughter (a part of me is getting happier by the minute, there's only so much bikini I can watch, without getting to pay attention).
As was to be expected, it did not take long before Sara, positively thrilled with our unexpected visit decided to have an impromptu party. I've always enjoyed Sara's parties: she abhors men. I sometimes wondered how come I seemed to be an exception to the rule. Either she thought I was a redeemable specimen of the species, worthy of some social experiment, or saw me as an enlightening sample of stupidity for her friends to judge. Fact remains I have found myself a few times in company of her many female friends. And we have the same taste, it seems.
I can spot her bright-yellow two piece swimsuit flaring vividly from the other side of the pool. This is it, the famous bikini that Noeleen has decided to refer to as the Pit with a sinister voice. Sara is sunbathing this beautiful glistening sexy body of hers. She glances my way, and gives me a little wave with her hand. I gulp hard. She's on our side of the pool...

I catch a few glances all right from various directions. I know vaguely one or two girls here, but all them know me. Sort of. The dubious fame that accompanied the Shrinking, once the story leaked out, has been a constant nag on our privacy. At least at home, in the village, a sort of truce has been obtained after the past two and half years. We know everyone there , and past the initial shock of what I call “ the first sighting”, people have been decent all round about it.
Here of course, it's a different matter altogether. I have all the time in the world for feeling a freak again, as the girls nearly shrieked in excitement when they met me. And there were very loud shrieks, till Noeleen put an end to it with her killing glare. Who hasn't seen mountainous women gathering around himself, their faces oozing surprise and excitement in a sea of long flowing hair dropping closer and closer to him probably cannot fully understand my mixed feelings of rage and delight. I'm still of the human race, Noeleen made sure of that, but I'm also standing, well, somewhere else too.
I sure was afraid. No one is prepared to see his own body evaporate in thin air, like an ice cube in the sun. Somehow I think that if some other sign had been accompanying the slow dwindling, I would have been more comfortable with the ordeal. Anything, a tingle on my skin, a permanent cold feeling, or even a roaring pain. Somehow I feel it would have made just a little sense. Something would have been afoot, that was hurting me and causing the Shrinking. But nothing ever came, no physical sensation, no sudden madness, nothing. I was disappearing without the slightest pain, just as naturally as one breathes. I have somehow come to accept that maybe I was doing the most natural thing for me, as freaky as it can look for everyone else.
Noeleen was more afraid than I was. The visits to the doctors were wrecking her nerves. We often left the hospital huddled together, my arm around her slightly too high shoulders, while I tried to stop her tears. I remember some days when we just lied in our bed, gazing at each other, Noeleen's lips still trembling, while I was discreetly propping myself higher on my elbow in a futile effort to bring my eyes slightly more to her level. Or that day when a sniffling Noeleen came round the car to take over the driving from me, when I complained I wasn't able to push my weight on the pedals any longer. We had our share of dark moments.

But I also remember the day when I was stroking her face and Noeleen took my hand in her own and let it entirely into her mouth, sucking it gently. I remember the jolt in my body as I felt her tongue playing with it, the warm wet touch, the knocking of my fingers against her teeth, and the look in her eyes, as she started to press her large body over mine, engulfing me in her embrace.

“This is not a good idea, Noeleen! Emphasis on the “not!” ” I shout wildly, as I feel the vessel bobbing more and more violently. I grasp the neck with all my strength. Below me a huge form is moving slowly, coming to the surface. The waters part suddenly in long waterfalls as the dome of Noeleen's head start emerging just in front me. Her huge face slowly raises out of the water, her tightly-shut eyes already above me (I never managed to teach her to open her eyes). Her nose actually touches me, sending my “ boat” in a slow rotation. Like a brown cliff rising from the ocean, Noeleen's body is now emerging, covering me in its shadow, her breasts driving flowing waters over my skiff, followed by the flat belly I was so eager to meet this morning, its navel winking at me in mockery. In two seconds, I have to crane my neck to see the archway of blue fabric joining the massive pillars of her thighs . The noise is deafening, each little river falling from high above like a salvo of cannonballs. She opens her eyes at last, her left hand gracefully gathering her wet hair back to her shoulder. She seems particularly happy. Her face slowly drops down towards me, growing in size, her lips puckered in a pout. I prepare myself for this enormous wet kiss. She lands her kiss on the head of the ugly, yellow, rubbery duck I'm riding. “Noeleen! You will get the divorce papers from my lawyers tomorrow at dawn!” I scream,outraged. (We're not married. At 27 and in a splendid shape, I have ample time to choose among my many prospects, I think). She just seems happier. She puts her thumb in her mouth and, doodling like a little girl, let me know her answer to my challenge: “I wanna ride the duckie too.”
The gigantic girl turns round slowly in the water, provoking a tidal wave that sends us bobbing even more, and exposing the largest posterior a man has ever seen. Two huge thighs position themselves on either side of me. And, as the blue-cad crotch of my insane girlfriend slowly lowers itself towards me, I can see in the distance her inverted face smiling at me, her hair touching the blue waters. As the head of my duck touches the soft fabric, I'm lost between contradictory urges. This is it, we're sinking, Duckie and I, the blue ceiling pushing us now under the water. I struggle, the buoyancy keeping me against the fabric. A second later , I emerge to the surface, feeling the water clinging to my neck and arms. A vast movement occurs above me, as the vast ceiling of Noeleen's body seem to scroll in front of my eyes like a moving fleshy landscape. Her face appears right above me, and a hand lifts suddenly from under and into the air. Before I can proffer any deep comment, the somewhat-delayed kiss smothers me onto my back





Whole in whole we're having a pretty good time, Noeleen and I. The day went pretty fast and the coolness of the pool has washed away the weariness of our heat-stricken bodies and minds. I'm strolling happily in the midst of a platter of tiny open sandwiches our hostess has laid for for us, as the evening is gently creeping on us. I'm no connoisseur, but I'd say this little black boulders over there are lumps of caviar. This is, at my size, a pretty repulsive sight. I stroll away, looking a better dinner. Once in a while, a huge naiad in a skimpy swimsuit comes over, covering the plate with her shadow, and, after a few seconds staring at me, apologetically mumbles something, and picks up a canapé. (It sometimes is a surprise that my tiny presence seems at times to be near-intimidating to these giants). I watch in wonderment as the big squarish object is seized between the humongous fingers and is lifted in this air, to disappear whole into a massive (and yet sexy) mouth.

Noeleen is approaching the table, flaunting her disturbingly mismatched two-piece swimsuit to the audience. I just love to watch her, as her hips move gracefully to the rhythm of her long firm legs. I have yet to find a single fault with her allure, and not a day has passed since I'm in utter contemplation of her beauty. It is fair to say that the attractive little gang that populates the pool today suddenly turns in my eyes in a rabble of hairy dwarves. I do not see Noeleen as a Goddess, although the way her hair has just caught the last rays of the sun while swooshing over her naked shoulders is pretty much as sacred a sight as I ever could find. But Goddesses don't giggle that much. In a sudden impulse I jump on one of the sandwich, quickly push aside the cumbersome piece of ham, and lay on top of it, arms eagle spread and to all eyes, as dead as a dodo.
A few seconds pass, when I feel a vast presence over me. My heart racing, and a repressed laughter in my throat, I feel the sandwich lift off silently in the air, and a strong wind brushing my body. A second later, a big weigh lands on my body. Startled, I open my eyes, to discover the piece of ham, back on top of me. I try to push it, but the world is lurching and I'm thrown back on the bread. I look ahead where a vast mouth is opening to receive the tiny sandwich in a single bite. The tremulous tongue is coming out, revealing in the back a deep wet cavern glistening with anticipation. Large white teeth, twice as big as my head shine in sharp contrast with intensely red lips.... I don't know this mouth ( Noeleen never wear lipstick). At the last second, the sandwich turns around and my upper body is introduced in the wet cave. I have time to see Noeleen outside choosing a sandwich.”Noooo, waiiit!!!” Darkness falls as the lips close coyly on me.
I'm still shouting the next second when I land in a giant flagrant palm, and turn to my tormentor. Sara is smiling at me with all her teeth. Somewhere on the floor below me a large body is obviously rolling around , in absolute stitches, a laughter I know too well. “I'm flattered really, but you know men are never on my menu” booms Sara's voice. “But let's see if we can find someone whose palate can accommodate you, shall we?” I'm still too stunned to speak, as Noeleen's starts to stand up, tears in her eyes, and showing the first signs of a hiccup. She gracefully accepts my meager carcass in her godly hands. “You have to be more careful, darling, he does look tasty!” Sara says to her, and she walks back to the pool.
I stare hard.
“What? You did say you had a thing for her! “ says the brainless muppet behind my near- murder.
I stare hard
“I really wanted to get you in her panties, sweetie, to honor the wish you expressed so elegantly this morning, but hey, she hasn't worn any all day! I chose the next best thing for you!”.... Still staring .
Noeleen looks at me pensively for a second. It is a clash of Titans. I will subdue her, I know I will.
She sighs. “Okey, okey, I tell you what. I couldn't get you into her panties, you'll just have to make do with mine.” She winks at me.
......................

I'm getting hard.


nostromo