- Text Size +

When the water was up to my chest I stopped and dropped my little friends into the lake. They splashed down right next to my boobs. I realized, of course, that I couldn’t play too zealously with them, ‘cause accidentally hurting them would be very easy. I left them be for the moment and dove underneath the clear, cool water. The lake’s sandy bottom was clearly visible as it sloped down into the distance, and I set off, away from the guys. I would rejoin them later, but first I wanted to get some exercise.

I swam as fast as I could into deeper waters. It was like being in the biggest swimming pool in the world, so calm and pleasant was the water. I must have gone more than a hundred yards before looking back, and realizing that I couldn’t see Ryu and the others anymore. Luckily I had a good sense of direction, and knew which way to go to return to them. When I saw three tiny specks floating in the distance, I decided to surprise them and dove beneath the surface. I kept on going until I was right beneath them, and could see their small floating bodies silhouetted against the sky above me. Then, without giving them any kind of warning, I resurfaced right in their midst.

“Woohoo!” I shouted, bursting through the surface and shaking the water from my body. “I’m back, boys! Bet you guys weren’t expecting that, huh? Hey, what the hell…”

Without even noticing, I’d inadvertently almost swallowed one of them. Little Ryu had been sucked into my mouth, along with a little bit of lake water, and I had to spit him out. He screamed as he fell through the air, but landed safely in the water, after hilariously bouncing off one of my breasts. It was then that I noticed another of them in a predicament. Poor Emmon was stuck in my cleavage, head downwards, his legs kicking spastically. I pulled him out as well, and he came out with a little ‘pop’. I put him in the water as well and immersed myself in up to my neck.

“Hell, I’m sorry, guys,”  I said, feeling only a little bit bad for scaring them like that. “I just couldn’t resist, you know? Still, it can’t have been all that bad for you…wouldn’t you agree, Emmon?”

“No,” he whimpered, shaking his head. I laughed and dunked him easily with my little finger. Then I wondered what had happened to Sai. I called his name, and was stunned when the reply came from right next to my ear. He’d been caught up in the swirling mass of my wet hair, and was trapped by it against my head. I awkwardly removed him and dropped him in next to his pals.

“Please…please don’t do that again,” he pleaded, and the others nodded in agreement. “It might have been fun for you, but we could have been killed!”

“Oh, it wasn’t that bad…was it?”

“Yes!” they all said together. I said ‘sorry’ and begged them to forgive me.

“I’ll make it up to you,” I promised. “When we’re finished, I’ll give you a lift back to shore, and then I’ve got a special surprise for you.”

“What is it?” Sai asked eagerly. “Is it something to eat?”

“What? Please! As if I’ve got anything in my tent that tastes as good as those fruits your people gave me. But I have been wondering recently what a certain thing tastes like – that certain thing being a two-and-a-half inch boy who’s currently swimming right in front of me!”

I grabbed Sai gently but firmly, holding him by his left foot and dangling him over my open mouth. He was protesting loudly, but I ignored him: if he couldn’t tell that I was only playing with him, then it’s his fault. I stuck out my tongue as far as I could and lowered him face first onto it.

“Argh, eww!” he screamed, his hands pressing down on the soft, slippery surface. “Katie, no! Katie…!”

I maneuvered him so that his feet were pointing towards my mouth, then began sucking him in. When nothing but his head was left outside I stopped, and looked down at the other two. To say that they were freaked out would be putting it mildly – they seemed positively terrified. Sai was trying his best, but there was no way he’d be getting out. His puny arms and legs kicked and spun, hitting my tongue and my palate, and he screamed like a baby. I was enjoying it, though, despite feeling like maybe I’d gone too far. It was a good way to show the guys how much stronger I was than them, and that they would have to get used to me playing with them like this. What else could I do to spend time with them anyway, besides talking?

I spat Sai out, and, like Ryu before him, he bounced off my bosom and hit the water. Unlike Ryu, however, when he came back up he didn’t look that upset. In fact, he immediately shouted out how awesome that had been.

“That felt so weird…and scary!” he said excitedly. “Emmon, you’ve gotta feel what that feels like…that tongue…it’s so warm and squishy…”

“No thanks!” Emmon interrupted. “I’m going back now – this hasn’t been that fun, honestly. You can all stay if you want, but I’m going back.”

“Had enough, huh?” I saw that the afternoon was getting on, and decided that I had had enough too. “Come on, let’s all go back. I want to catch a few rays before the sun goes down.”

“What about that thing you promised us?” Ryu said as I gathered them up in my hand.

“Well, you’re still going to get it, obviously. Unless you really want to go home…”

“No!” Ryu and Sai exclaimed.

“We want to stay with you, Katie!”

“Yeah, you can take us back to the village later, can’t you?”

“Emmon can take the boat, and we’ll return later with you…”

“Yeah, he’s scared of you anyway…”

“I’m not scared!” Emmon yelled. “I was never scared of her! I’ve just had enough for today, that’s all! You guys are the ones who are scared – especially you, Sai. You screamed like a little girl!”

“I didn’t! You would have screamed like a…”

“Shut up!” I yelled, squeezing them in my fist to get their attention. “Yeesh, you guys are like little bratty first-graders or something. Act your age, okay? Anyone who wants to stay, stays, and anyone who wants to, can go. No-one is accusing anyone of anything, got that? Look, here we are, back on land. I’m taking you, Emmon, back to that little boat of yours, then I’m coming back. Should I leave you two here, or would you like to come along?”

They wanted to come along – no surprise – so I headed off towards the river after fetching Emmon’s clothes for him. I returned Emmon safely to his boat and waited until he’d disappeared around a river bend, just in case that man-eating monster was still lurking around. When he was out of sight I headed back, Ryu and Sai nestled comfortably in my hand. I was almost dry by now, but I still wanted to lie in the sun for a bit, so I spread out my towel on the lake’s sandy beach.

“Ah, that feels good!” I sighed, lying down on my stomach and putting my friends down in front of me on the towel. “Now, about that promise…how would you guys like to climb onto me and explore my body?”

They looked up at my face in disbelief, and didn’t say a word.

“Whoa there, don’t get too excited!” I said sarcastically. “It’s not that big a deal. Seriously, though, feel free to have a little fun with the only giant-sized girl you’re ever going to meet. Nothing provocative…just me, wearing a sexy swimsuit, with two thumb-sized guys walking around on my body and seeing me from a new angle. If that makes you uncomfortable, then I’m not going to force you…but you might not get another opportunity like this again either.”

“But…what about your…dignity?” Ryu said – apparently being completely serious.

I couldn’t help myself and broke out into laughter. He blushed deeply – something I’ve noticed he tends to do a lot around me, poor guy. I put my fingertip on his chest and prodded him gently, and he fell backwards onto his butt.

“Aw, that’s sweet of you, Ryu – I’m glad that you don’t think of me as just a huge chunk of meat you can get off to. But we’re going to be spending a lot of time together, my little cutie-pie, and if you’re always going to be this awkward around me, it’s not going to be much fun for either of us. So go ahead – just think of how jealous the other boys in the village are going to be. That goes for you too, Sai. There’s more than enough room on me for two.”

They didn’t need to be told again. Both of them scrambled up my folded arms, all the way onto my bare shoulders, and from there onto my back. I could feel their tiny feet tickling my exposed skin, as they ran down into the hollow of my lower back. Then it was up the little mound that was my ass. I glanced back over my shoulder and saw them lying down, one on each cheek, the same way I was lying on the towel. I guess my endless legs weren’t as tempting to them as my butt, even though they were more exposed.

“Hey, don’t get too comfortable back there!” I called out after a while. “It’s getting late, and there’s still my front half left.”

That got their attention, and they were up immediately and ran down the whole length of my legs. When they got to my feet they climbed up and over the heels and slid down the soles, ending up just beyond the reach of my toes.

“Okay, watch out, boys! I’m turning over!”

I rolled over onto my back and sat up. The boys were still admiring me from a distance, but I beckoned them over. They ran up until they were standing right next to my thigh. They couldn’t have looked any more eager, and I didn’t blame them. I was almost certainly the first girl they’ve ever been this close to, and their boyish infatuation with me was obvious…and kind of adorable. I would just have to tell them sometime that there couldn’t be anything between me and either of them – not for quite some time, at least. I had not gotten over the guy I’d lost yet, and I was still having trouble coping with that.

“Crap, it really is getting late, so let’s make this quick, okay fellas? Climb into my hand: I’ve got a treat for you little guys, and I think you’ll like it.”

They did as they were told and I lifted them up to my chest. I picked up Ryu and slipped him carefully into the right breast cup of my bikini. The fabric came up to his torso, and his entire body was resting against the upper slope of my breast. I did the same to Sai, only on my left side. It was really cheeky, I supposed, and I hoped it wouldn’t scar them or something – but I couldn’t resist. The whole idea had just popped into my head, and I thought it was both naughty and delightful.

“That’s nice, isn’t it?” I smiled, holding my little friends firmly against my breasts with my hands. “Now you know what a girl’s boobs feel like – or the top part of them at least. Most guys would probably kill to be in your position right now – unless they’re gay, I suppose, or if they like tiny…I mean, regular-size…girls more than big ones. Do you like big girls, Ryu?”

“Hmm-mmm,” he mumbled, his face pressed against my skin. He was squirming around so much that I wanted to ask him if something was wrong. But then I realized what he was doing. He’d wriggled his upper legs out of his trunks…and began to move his hips back and forth against my body. He was having an orgasm – probably the first one he’d ever had – and I didn’t think he knew that I was aware of it! Afterwards he just lay still and quiet, not moving or speaking or looking up at me.

“Shit, what have I done now?” I thought. “Things are gonna be awkward between us now, I bet. Unless I talk to him about it…no, I can’t tell him I know what he did, he’d feel so guilty and ashamed. And he didn’t do anything wrong – he’s just a normal guy, with normal desires and feelings. It’s my fault, really, for acting like such a slut – they’re just kids, and here I am, jamming them down against my tits, like they’re my boy sex toys or something. At least Sai seems okay…”

Sai was lying comfortably, looking around, rubbing his hands all over my smooth skin. He didn’t appear like he was horny for me or anything like that…though maybe he was, and he was just trying really hard not to show it. In any case, I began to get up slowly. I still had to take them back home, so I gathered up my towel and headed back to my tent, my little friends still trapped underneath my bikini. Ryu was furtively pulling his trousers back on, and again I pretended not to take notice.

“Okay, guys, it’s time to get going,” I said, pulling them out of my costume and putting them down at my feet. “Let’s all get dressed, then I’ll take you home. I…well, I hoped you enjoyed the afternoon, hanging out with me, the swim, all of that. I really appreciate it, and I’d like to do it again sometime. Perhaps you can get some more of your friends to come along next time? Maybe some girls too, as well. I’d like to have some girl friends again. Talking to boys only tends to get old after a while…no offense.”

I left them standing on the grass and headed inside. I put on my T-shirt and jeans, and some sandals, and brushed all the tangles out of my hair. The sun had sunk behind the distant hills and the place was cooling off. I put a flashlight in my pocket, since I didn’t expect to return before nightfall, and I actually wanted to spend some time in the village and make a good impression on the people this evening.

With the guys sitting side-by-side on my shoulder, I headed off. The road was an easy one: just follow the shore until you reach the river, and then follow the river to the town. The evening was quiet, except for some late birdcalls, and I looked around at the beautiful nature surrounding me, and the stars shining brightly above me.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” I said to my miniature passengers. “You people live in a stunning world – you’re really lucky. Where I come from, the beaches are so crowded you can’t even see the waves roll in, and the last few square miles of forest are hidden away under domes to protect them. And even on clear nights it’s difficult to see the stars, with all the pollution in the air.”

I looked down at the boys, who quickly looked away. They were holding on securely to my shirt.

“I suppose you guys don’t see it that way, though. Being so tiny and all, with so many big things that could kill you and eat you…it must be hard just surviving, without any advanced technology to help you. Don’t worry too much, though – I’m more than willing to help out where I can. You know, protect your town, gather food, that kind of thing.”

“Why are you so nice to us?” Ryu asked suddenly.

“What? Am I supposed to be…not nice or something?”

“But…you don’t owe us anything. We’re so much smaller and weaker than you…why do you want to help us? You could destroy our entire town in an hour if you wanted to.”

“But I don’t want to! I would never, ever do that!” I thought about the enemy soldiers on the TV news, squishing the tiny, helpless, fleeing civilians. “If I ever become a monster like that, then…then I’d rather die!”

I snatched them up and held them directly beneath my eyes.

“You’re all I’ve got left now, Ryu,” I said. “You and your friends and the people of your village. ‘Why am I so nice to you’ – huh! I’m nice because that’s what makes me human. A better human, hopefully, than the people who were responsible for the world turning out this way. Sure, maybe I’m a bit too nice sometimes – you’re definitely not getting a ride in my swimsuit again, that was just stupid of me! – but I try my best to be a good person.”

I sighed loudly. Being a giantess was fun, sure, but I didn’t know if I was ready for the responsibility that comes with it – or the feeling of alienation.

“It’s okay, Katie,” Sai said. “We know you’re a good person, and we really appreciate it…”

“Yeah,” Ryu added. “I’m sorry I doubted you, I’m really sorry. We’ll do everything we can to make you feel at home. And we’ll try our best to get used to you, to your size…the way you talk and…and…handle us…”

“Thanks guys…I don’t want to cry again, but you’re making it hard for me,” I laughed and brushed the tear droplets from my eyes. “Here, a special kiss for my new special friends…”

I gave them each a tiny peck on the tops of their heads. It felt wonderful, having met new people whom I could trust so quickly – people I could care for, and who valued my companionship. I hoped Ryu and Sai wouldn’t come to blows later about which of them gets to be my ‘boyfriend’, ‘cause I had no idea how I would settle it. But maybe I’m underestimating their level of maturity. They may be tiny and adorable, but I’d be wrong not to respect them and value them as friends.

“Here’s the village,” I said, seeing lights in the distance ahead. “Not a word about what happened today, okay? It’ll be awkward for all of us. If you have to talk about something, talk about the close call with the ishiloo. That might just convince those so-called ‘elders’ that I’m not their enemy, or whatever they think I am.”

“Okay, Katie.”

“We will, Katie. And we’ll tell everyone how great you were to us. I’ll even take on Elder Orisel myself if I have to. He’s just on old fart who hates anything we kids think is fun.”

“Hah, I couldn’t have put it better myself! Well, here we are…hey, looks like something’s going on there! Come on, let’s go see!”