- Text Size +
“Mommy, I think you just shrunk again!” Hannah laughed. “You feel smaller!” she continued, stomping her foot on the ground a few more times. “Cool!” Hannah laughed, as she walked out of their mother's room, and into the living room with Matt.

“Mom's not in there,” she said to Matt.

“What, did she sneak out?” Matt replied, standing up.

“I dunno, why would I know that?” Hannah replied. She was standing with all her weight on her right foot, occasionally hopping up and down.

“Her car's still out there, she didn't drive anywhere,” Matt continued, as he went in the other room himself. Soon he'd searched every room in the house. “No, she's gone, I don't know where she is.”

“Maybe she ran away on us!” Hannah accused.

“No, she wouldn't do that,” Matt replied. “I don't think she would do that, anyway.”

After calling their dad, and talking to him, they all decided that that was the only option, although the fact that her car was still in the driveway bugged them all. The kids went to their father's house, and were greeted with hugs and kisses by their stepmom Stephanie.

Hannah went to her room, and got on her computer. She slipped off her right shoe and pulled it up to her face, peering inside. Her mother's body was smashed into the insole, but she was still okay and breathing. “HI MOMMY!” she beamed, sticking out her tongue afterwards. Then she put the shoe back on the floor, and stuck her foot back in it.

***

Three whole days went by.

Morgan was in disbelief – she was one inch tall, stuffed in a shoe under the feet of her 8-year-old daughter, and no else one had a clue. Hannah was quite relentless with the teasing; she'd often slip her shoe on, and off, and on, and off, for hours at at time, occasionally peeking inside at her tiny mother's body, smashed into the insole of her favorite purple Sketchers.

Despite the horror of the situation, Morgan was never able to actually start hating her giant daughter, no matter how immensely cruel she was being. She found herself making up excuses for the girl, telling herself that Hannah was just 'rebelling' and that this whole thing would eventually pass.

Morgan had plenty of time to think. Occasionally she wondered why her daughter never wore any socks. She'd never paid attention before... did she just never wear socks, or was she intentionally wearing her shoes barefoot because she thought it'd smell worse? She knew it was strange, but she wished she could at least ask Hannah about it, but Hannah never gave her an opportunity to speak.

On occasion, Hannah would mockingly ask her mother 'how her feet smelled,' or if she 'wanted out,' but she'd never give her tiny mother a chance to speak before laughing and shoving her foot back in the shoe.

Morgan eventually got so hungry that she resorted to licking her daughter's sweaty sole for whatever possible sustainance it could provide. Hannah was absolutely *thrilled* by this, and began mocking her mother for "tasting" her feet.

***

Eventually it became apparent that Morgan was really missing, and hadn't actually ran out on the kids. Morgan heard from underneath her daughter's disgusting smelly sole many conversations, between Hannah and Matt, Stephanie, Mike, and even the police. Morgan was full of hope that she'd finally be out from under the giant eight-year-old's control. Of course, Hannah failed to ever mention that Morgan was being squashed under her sweaty feet the entire time, and after a couple of more weeks, the police gave up their search.

Once word got around, the proprietors of the shrinking experiment eventually came forward, and explained what they believed had happened – that Morgan had shrank down to nothing and that there was really nothing they could do about it. They were not held accountable because Morgan had signed a waiver before beginning the project... of course she had skipped over the fine print, just to get it over with. (They failed to mention that the most the experiment could have possibly shrank her to was an inch tall, but that was hardly their concern, of course.)

By this time Hannah and Matt had moved in permanently with their father and Stephanie, and neither of the children seemed to miss their mother all that much. Morgan got to attend her own funeral, underneath Hannah's stinky feet the whole time, of course. :)

When the family got home from the funeral, Hannah decided to do something new with her tiny mom. She grabbed a piece of bubble gum, and tossed it in her mouth. After a few minutes of chewing, she kicked off her shoes and plucked her mother out of her right sketcher. “Hi Mommy!” she snickered. “You know you're dead now, right?” she teased.

“Sweetie...” Morgan started. “I... I don't...” she tried to continue, but was too weak.

“Shh!” Hannah shushed. She casually pulled the piece of bubble gum out of her mouth and began wrapping it around her mother's tiny body, humming happily as she worked. Soon Morgan was encased in her daughter's chewed bubblegum, from head to toe. “Cool!” she giggled, as she...
Chapter End Notes:
I'll keep this story updated weekly! Tell me what ya think!