- Text Size +
“honey no!” Morgan managed to squeak out before the finger of her daughter worked the bubblegum over her mouth silencing any hope Morgan had about pleading rationally with her daughter. The next few moments were of the most horrifying in Morgan’s life.
The mouth of her daughter began to open wide; her bright sterling white teeth glistened with saliva as the teeth jutted down like sharp daggers. Morgan tried to scream but the gum was to sticky and any attempt she made to open her mouth just caused the gum which was molded around her to move with her mouth.

Morgan could hear her daughter Hannah giggling triumphantly as she was shoved onto the waiting tongue of her daughter. This sight left Morgan to watch in complete horror as Hannah’s mouth closed shut. A moment passed by and nothing happened, and then Hannah’s now mighty tongue began to push her towards her daughter’s molars. Morgan could only look on as her daughter’s teeth slammed down beside her. The gum was partially ripped from her body as the teeth snapped next to her waist.

Morgan was beside herself as the mouth of her daughter opened wide and then slammed back down onto the gum. Countless times Morgan could remember chastising her daughter for smacking her gum and chewing it with her mouth opened.

“You’re not a horse honey” she would always say but now these impolite habits of her daughter gave her frightening views of the outside world. Morgan could make out glimpses of pictures and her ex husband in between chews.

Hours felt like it had passed with each second containing a terrifying moment when Morgan would wonder if her daughter’s teeth would exterminate her existence, but that moment didn’t come.

She was starting to notice that her daughters chewing was becoming more erratic, Morgan could only chalk this up to the fact that Hannah wasn’t paying as close attention to her anymore. The moment of her doom now felt like it was coming closer. As several times Hannah’s teeth have landed squarely on her chest and if not for a few comedic moments in whatever cartoon Hannah was watching she would already be dead.

“Time for dinner” said the voice of the woman you hated more than life itself. The home wrecker called your daughter and son to the dinner table and they obediently obeyed. In fact Hannah hardly whined.

All at once and quite unexpectedly a tremendous pressure swept across your cocooned body. A bright light was everywhere as you left the mouth of your daughter and landed squarely in her hand. Your eyes met hers and you watched a gigantic grin cross her face. You thought for a brief moment that you were going to be discarded into the trash but then you were swept beneath the rim of the plate.

Of course you thought yourself. You remembered countless times you would see your daughter shove her gum onto the underside rim of the plate. In fact you can remember hundreds of occasions you would find these little presents while you were doing the dishes as Hannah had forgotten the gum when she was done eating.

Everything happened so fast, you saw the white rim of the plate closing on you and then a tremendous pressure on your back as you were pressed firmly onto the plate. The next half hour felt torturous to you. You couldn’t see anything, but you had to listen to the banter of life going on without you. Your replacement was asking your children about their school day, and your ex husband about work.

As the meal drew on and on you began to wonder if Hannah had forgotten about you. You heard her excuse herself from the table. You cringed at the thought of Stephanie seeing you and tossing you away like a piece of trash, but a moment later you felt your bubblegum cocoon ripped from the plate as your daughter ran upstairs and closed her door.
“That was so cool mommy, we can definitely do that again.” Your daughter told you as she easily ripped you from the wad of gum.
“This has gone on long enough. Now just take me to your father and..”
“Why would I do that? You are dead remember? The way I figure it, is I own you now slave.”

The words cut through you like a knife. Your own daughter , your flesh and blood called you a slave. This has to be some kind of rebelling against your parents thing. My baby is a not normally like this. She’s a good girl.

You were so busy thinking you didn’t even notice Hannah putting you in….
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you guys are loving the story!