- Text Size +

Chapter 16

Magnus was getting used to being tiny. He let Cherish put him in her tush, so they could enjoy swimming together. Now the only way he could swim, is when water seeped into her suit. It was actually pretty fun. Dark but still fun. When they were done, she decided to hold him, while she washed them both off. After being dried off, they both headed back for home. It was there, that Melvin was waiting.

"What are you doing here," asked Cherish.

He replied, "I was wondering if I could help you shrink sit Magnus. I heard of what's happening to him."

"Sure! I don't mind."

Magnus was going to protest, but he knew, that it was probably not a good idea. So he kept his mouth shut.

Melvin then asked, "Could I take him back to my place for three days?"

Cherish replied, "Oh please do. This way I can focus more on the antidote then."

Magnus was then handed over to Melvin, who then put him in his pocket!

"Remember to take good care of him," Cherish yelled to him, as he walked away.

"Oh I will," he replied.

When they got to Melvin's place, he pulled Magnus out of his pocket. Then he put on a latex glove, as he grabbed out a... wet wipe? He Then rubbed it into Magnus!

He soon felt weird. And he knew why. He was getting younger now! Then he stopped.

"Four years old. Good!," exclaimed Melvin.

"Huh?," Magnus had to ask.

"Remember when I had you put on that dress?:

"Uh-huh."

"Well that dress had a special formula, that seeped into your skin, but in a minute dose. So that you would slowly become younger. Now you did stop at roughly eight years old, but I had to take you, to make you into a teeny tiny four year old."

"When Therith phinds out..."

"... But she won't find out."

"Huh?!"

"I never told her where I live."

"But I don't wanna be four again!"

"You have no choice. Now where should I keep you? Oh I know!"

Magnus was then placed into Melvin's butt! He tried to struggle, but soon got tired, and fell fast asleep.

When he awoke, he realized, that he was still inside Melvin's tush! But he did hear snoring. Melvin was sleeping! It was at this point, that he tried climbing out again. Only this time, his hands weren't able to hold him up! He soon started crying. Were he once again fell asleep.

This time Melvin woke him up.

"Hey there now you're my butt baby!," he mocked.

"Tan I be back to nowmal now?," Magnus asked.

"I Know you're probably asking me to turn you back to normal or something, but this is your new normal!"

It was then, that Melvin let Magnus out.

"You get to come out, when I say so! Oh and you MUST wear a diaper and a dress, whenever you are OUTSIDE MY HEINY!," he ordered.

"NO! I will not wear those!," refused Magnus.

But Melvin gave Magnus a spanking! Then he found himself being guided into the diaper and dress. This was too much for Magnus to bear.

Chapter End