- Text Size +
Chapter 22

General Flannery, Judge Ramiro, and Dr. Irfan were all sitting at the kitchen table of the Seraphim household. Mr. And Mrs. Seraphim were going to a social gathering with Magnus' parents.

Before they had all left, they talked to Cherish about what was going on, and her plan to solve it.

"I hope you know what you're doing," said Mrs. Seraphim.

"Don't worry mom," she reassured her mother, "I got this all under control."

"Ok. If you have it under control."

"Well just be careful," said her father.

"I will," she told them, "I will."

As of right now, the three who wanted the secret to regression and shrinking were sitting around the table.

"She's gonna give it to me for the army!," exclaimed Flannery.

"No!," objected Judge Ramiro, "She will give it to me, for the courts!"

"Not so fast!," Dr. Irfan stepped in, "If she knows what's good for her, she's gonna give it to me! And I will experiment on all who get it my way!"

"Try it and I will have you in jail so fast!," yelled the judge.

The general then started yelling at the top of his powerful lungs. It was all hectic and chaos. Then Cherish stepped in.

"Here are your drinks," she said to them.

Each one took a glass, and started drinking.

"So when do I get the stuff?!," they all asked in unison.

"But I already gave it to you!," she said with a sly smile.

Soon the three found themselves trapped in their now massive clothing.

But Cherish just helped them out, and put the three on the table. What was once a general, a judge, and a scientist, now stood three tiny little boys.

"What the hell did you do to us?!," questioned Ramiro.

"I gave you what you wanted," replied Cherish.

"You did not!," yelled out Flannery.

"Oh?," she asked in a quizzical tone, "But I heard you all want me to give it to you."

"This is not what we meant!," yelled out Irfan.

"Then," started Cherish, "Did you mean this?!"

She put all three of them in her right hand, as she then flicked their butts with her left hand! They howled! And screamed! And cried!

"You'll go to jail for this!," yelled out Ramiro.

Cherish then brought them up, to see her massive face.

"When my older brother told you it was my choice to give you the substances, what did you do? I repeat WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Irfan went first, "Th-th-threatened to experiment on him."

Then Flannery said with tears in his eyes, "Y-y-yelled at him."

Ramiro could feel his heart beating as he said, "Threatened to put him in jail."

"That's right!," stated Cherish, "Now I know I can't trust you on my table, and since I heard you fighting like children before, so I will give you each a slip of paper. On it I wrote 'left sock,' 'right sock,' and 'tush!' Now what you get is what you get. No trading with the others now!"

Then Ramiro yelled, "There is no way in hell we are doing this!"

But each one was promptly given a spanking and placed on a different edge of the table, and given a slip of paper.

"Now," said Cherish, "Tell me who got what?"

Ramiro looked at his and stated, "Right Sock."

She took off her sock, dropped him in, and put it back on.

Then Flannery looked at his, and said, "Left Sock."

She did the same with that one.

Then she looked at Irfan and said, "Guess you got the short end of the stick, as they say. Now don't worry. I am sure you will live your new home just as well."

She then dropped him in her panties! Billy then walked in.

"Did you do it?," he asked.

"Yep!," she replied, "The general and judge are in my socks, while the scientist is in my butt

"How long will you keep them there?"

"Maybe three days. Then I'm gonna rent them to whoever wants to take care of them!"

And with that they laughed. While her two prisoners all began to cry. For what was to become of them?

Chapter End