- Text Size +

Chapter 23

It was three days, since the news found out about her shrinking substance, and Melvin's regressing substance, and now Cherish was a celebrity. She had just sent out a new website, called www.shrinksitterrentals.com. It was no more than five minutes later, that she got a reply! Dr. Irfan had a daughter of fifteen, who he was overly strict with. And when she found out, that her own father was now tiny and young enough to be ordered around, she jumped at the chance. Then she got another reply! This time it was for Ramiro. He had a sixteen year old son, who always got into trouble with the law. So Ramiro would always ground him, by having him spend the night in the jail cell. Now he finally had a chance to do the same to his father. Flannery was different. Being in a military, Flannery had a very strict regiment with his privates, that was also cruel. But one of these lower ranks he focused on, he was also cruel to. One of the many things he had his private do, was to run naked with an army backpack on his back, in the cold freezing January weather. All because he sneezed on his first day. Now he didn't rent Flannery for himself, but for his ten year old son. She then heard the doorbell ring. She went to answer it. There standing before her, were two teens one boy and one girl, and a young man of twenty-five with his ten year old son.

She first looked to the young man and said, "You must be Private Officer Thompson."

He smiled and said, "Oh please. Just call me Joey."

"Ok. So are you renting Flannery for him?," she asked pointing to the little boy.

"Oh yes. His name is Jack Thompson."

"Why hello Jack."

The little boy just hid behind his dad.

She smiled, "I see someone's a little shy. But that's ok," she then took out the mini-general from her sock, "Here ya go!"

His face lit up.

"What do you say to the nice lady?," Joey asked Jack.

He replied, "Thank you!"

She then said, "You're welcome! So where you gonna put him?"

"In my heiny."

Despite his protest, the tiny humanoid soon found himself being dropped into Joey's tush.

"How much do I owe you?," Jack asked.

"One dollar and fifty cents," was Cherish's reply.

He give her a five.

When she was about to get change, he told her, "Keep the change."

"Thank you," was her her reply, "so are you going to have fun with him?"

"Of course! I might see if he can run naked with a heavy backpack on him, while in the freezer."

"Ok! But be careful with him, I need to rent him out, to others who may want him."

"Understood, so how long do we have, before we have to bring him back?"

"Two weeks."

"Ok we will see you then."

And with that, he left. With his son. Then she looked at the teenaged boy.

"Are you here for Ramiro?," she asked him.

"Yep! My name's Alberto. Same price as Joey paid?"

"Yep! If you don't mind me asking, what are your plans for him?"

"Well he always kept me locked behind bars, for every little thing, so I will do the same to him."

He then produced a tiny cage, and put his "former" father in. Then he paid the lady and left. He gave her exact change. Lastly she looked at the young lady.

She spoke first, "I am here for my father Dr. Irfan. My name is Jessenia. And here is your change."

She too gave the exact change.

Then, after Cherish took out Dr. Irfan and gave him up, Jessenia said, "In case you're wondering, I am going to teach him how to respect others, and I will only let him him do simple science experiments."

And with that she left as well. Cherish then went back inside, to see Billy watching Magnus and Melvin happily playing on her bed. Then they stopped and looked at her.

"Don't worry. I'll get them," Billy said.

"Thank you," was her reply.

After he took them to get changed, she laid down on her bed, to get some much needed rest.

Chapter End