- Text Size +
Chapter 28

Magnus and Melvin were just sleeping on the lady's table. They were dreaming of when Cherish would come by to pick them up. They would run up to her, jump into her hand, and they would snuggle with her. Then they heard a noise. It was loud enough for them to hear, but not loud enough, to wake up anyone else in the house."

"Hey did you hear that?," asked a scared Melvin.

"Yeah," replied Magnus.

"What do you think it is?"

"Don't Know."

"Wanna check it out?"

"Not really. But if you want to be my guest."

"No thanks!"

Then they heard it again. It was the sound of a doorknob being opened.

"Hey maybe it's her other daughter!," exclaimed Melvin.

"But why didn't she call her mom, and say she was coming back home?," questioned Magnus.

"Good point."

Then the door opened. And in walked two masked men. They were wearing all black, leather gloves, and massive boots.

These guys were robbers! They were quickly and quietly taking stuff of extreme value. They were stealing her tv, her laptop, and her daughter's ps3.

The two tiny heroes, hid behind a porcelain vase.

"Hey grab that vase!," ordered one of the robbers.

The other one, sweeped it into a bag, that had silk pillows in there.

Of course neither one, saw Magnus and Melvin, as they were dropped into the bag. They wanted to scream for help, 1) Who would hear them? 2) What if the robbers hear them?

So they decided to climb out, but the vase was causing too much of a hassle, for them to even do so. Then they heard crying. Trisha had woken up!

The robbers, looked up in response to the baby, and saw Trisha's mother looking right at them.

"Shit! Let's get out of here!," ordered one of the robbers.

And they high-tailed it out of there.

They managed to get all that they stole, into their 1985 black Mercedes. Then they drove off.

The two teeny characters, after five minutes, of the robbers' driving, managed to get out of the bag.

"Hey what are we gonna do now?," asked Melvin.

"I don't know?," stated Magnus, "But we need to find a way, to get back to her. For Cherish would go to her place."

"Yeah, but how?"

"I honestly don't know."

Now while the two, were going for a ride, with these criminals, Trisha's mom, had just called Cherish.

"Hello?," asked a semi-awake Cherish.

"Cherish. I have some bad news," said Trisha's mother.

"What is it?"

"I already called the police, but my house was just robbed. And I can't find Magnus or Melvin anywheres. I'm afraid they are with the robbers."

"Oh no!"

"Yeah. Well I hope they're safe."

"Me too."

"I have to call my daughter, who's at a friends house. She needs to know, what happened."

"Ok. Well if you find them, please call me."

"I will."

Then the lady hung up.

Back to the robber's car. Magnus and Melvin soon noticed the car, come to a complete stop.

"Get the stuff!," ordered the one robber again.

"alright," replied the other robber, as he got out.

"Quick hide!," yelled Magnus.

They ran for the bag, to hide in again. They got back inside. Then the robber took their unwanted goods, into their house. He just set the stuff on their couch. Like it was theirs! Then he left again, and drove off with hus buddy.

The duo, managed to sneak out a second time. They soon saw a clock. It was time for their morning spankings!

"We have to get out of here!," proclaimed Magnus.

"Yeah. But how?!," questioned Melvin.

"I don't know."

Then on the floor, they saw it. The robber had dropped his phone!

They wasted no time, in climbing down the couch, unlocking the phone, and calling emergency.

They were instantly connected.

"Hello what is your emergency?," the operator asked of them.

They screamed as loud as they could, "HELP! WE ARE TRAPPED IN A ROBBER'S HIDEOUT!!!"

But she could not hear them, as her end was busy, and their end had bad reception.

"Hello?," she asked again, "is someone there? Alright, stay on the line. I will trace the call."

After about five minutes, she was able to pinpoint their exact location. When the cops pulled up to investigate, the robbers, who had just gotten back, instantly turned around and sped off.

"Shit! How did they find us?!," asked a terrified robber.

His "boss" just shouted, "KEEP CALM! WE'RE GONNA LOSE THEM!"

They tried to give them the slip. But they were caught, handcuffed, and taken away. Then after doing a thorough search, of their house, they found out, that they caught the robbers, who were eluding capture, all this time. They then returned all stolen property, back to their rightful owners. But sadly no one noticed Magnus or Melvin, as they had been brushed under the criminals' house.
When they managed to get back out, they were all alone. They went to get the phone, but it was already confiscated, for evidence.

They were now stuck, in a strange and empty home.

Then they heard the door. They looked, to see a young lady in leather walk in.

"Hey boys, did you get enough stuff, to pay your debt to me?!," she yelled and asked, "Boys?!"

Chapter End