- Text Size +

Chapter 36

The group of tiny humanoids, were looking up at a giant sized one year old girl!

"I know who that is!," proclaimed Melvin.

"It's Trisha!," added Cherish, "I got to meet her, when I was trying to rescue you and Magnus!"

Trisha looked down at the tiny little figures running around. She reached down, and picked one of them up. She then opened her mouth, as she was about to place the shrunken human in there.

"Oh God! Help me!," yelled Magnus' father, as he was about to be eaten alive!

"Oh no!," screamed his wife in terror.

Suddenly a teen girl had showed up.

"Hey Trisha! What do you have in your hands," she asked, before seeing the tiny humans, "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! You don't want to eat these sweetie! They're yuckies!"

She then got the tiny people, away from her younger sister.

"Hey mom!," she yelled out, "there's some little people in our yard!"

"Dwarves?!," asked her mom from inside their house.

"Smaller!"

"Gnomes?!"

"Even Smaller!"

"Midgets?!"

"Even Smaller!"

"Mogwai?!"

"Try A Lot Smaller!"

"Well what could be a lot smaller than that?!"

She soon walked out, to see her two daughters, but no one else in sight.

"What are you talking about?! There's no one here!," proclaimed her mother, feeling as if she was pranked.

"Oh really???," asked the teen, as she produced the tiny humans.

"Oh no. Not this again! Quick! Get them inside!"

The six shrunken human characters, were gently placed onto a table.

"Hey! wasn't there just two of you?," she asked of them.

"That's the thing!," stated Cherish.

"Wait! Aren't you the Shrink Sitter?"

"We should start at the beginning."

After explaining EVERYTHING that had happened, they asked her, if they could help her out.

"Well what can I do?," she had to ask.

"Do you have any tulip petals?!," asked Mrs. Seraphim.

"Actually no. Sorry."

"I can go get some from the store!," suggested the teen girl, as she had just walked in, to get Trisha's diaper changed.

"Oh thank you Velia!," answered the mother to her teenaged daughter, "and I'll take changing Little Miss Stinky Tushy! Yes I will! Yes I will! Yes I will!"

"Alright! See ya when I get back!," stated Velia, as she then left.

After about ten or fifteen minutes, Velia had returned, with the tulips.

"Here you guys are!," she said, as she took off the petals, and gave them to the group.

"You may want to set us on the floor!," suggested Melvin, who did just that.

They soon all returned to normal size, but something felt different to them.

"Do you feel off?," asked Melvin in curiousity.

"Yeah I do," replied Cherish, who also felt strange.

"Were you guys naked when you were tiny?," asked Velia matter of factly.

They then looked down. Of course! Clothes! Why didn't they think about that sooner?! They all flinched to cover themselves up!

The lady just stated, "I have some clothes the women can borrow and my husband has some clothes for the men, and I'm sure he won't mind if you use them."

"And us?!," asked Cherish and Melvin, who both knew, that there could be no clothes for kids like them.

"I have some clothes that might work!," Velia said excitedly, "but would you mind dressing up in girls' clothes?"

Melvin looked at her and said, "Well I don't think I have much choice in the moment," then his face lit up as he then asked, "unless if you don't mind me being exposed!"

"Actually I do," stated Velia, "but it's actually more of a guy's clothes."

They then went to get the clothes, for their "guests".

The fathers both got tuxedoes, the mothers got jeans and a t-shirt, Cherish got a frilly looking dress, while Melvin had gotten a blue-shirt and overalls.

"Hey you're right!," he said, "these are guy's clothes."

"Wait," stated Cherish a little confused, "why do you have boy's cltohes for? Are you?"

"Oh no!," giggled Velia, "I have a boyfriend! Actually i have an overall fetish."

"It's called Overallophilia," stated her mother bluntly.

"Really?!," asked Cherish surprise and not quite sure, if "Overallophilia" was real or not.

"No," snickered Velia, "actually I was a mixture of tomboy and pretty pretty princess lover.

They all started laughing and having a good time, before realizing that they had to remember about someone.

"Oh no!," proclaimed Cherish who was the first to remember about Magnus, "we have to find Magnus! We need to see if he's ok!"

"I sure hope so," solemnly said Melvin.

Meanwhile...

Magnus was just waking up. He could see he was in a strange place. One that he had never been to before. Come to think of it. No one's been to this place before! He instantly got up, and had a look around. Just where was he?