- Text Size +

Chapter 6

Cherish went to get the door. Soon there was a pitter patter of little feet. That to Magnus felt like an earthquake. Mrs. Seraphim had to hold him, and his mini-leash, in order to keep him from falling. Soon he saw a little boy sitting on an empty chair. Then a little girl, holding a baby, was on the other empty chair. She was holding a gray and white longhaired cat. Now to us they were little, around seven. But to Magnus, they looked to be massive. He felt like he was an ant, in a world of giants.

Then it happened.

The cat saw him. It broke free of the girl's hand, As it leapt for the tiny teen. Mrs. Seraphim was startled enough, to drop Magnus. Using his mini-leash and quick thinking, he manages to swing around, in order to guide himself down. He then ran from the, to him, MURDEROUS CAT! But the cat noticed his mini-leash, and playfully pulled Magnus to it. Then he was abruptly picked up. He turned around, to see Cherish placing him in her palm.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!," he nervously pleaded.

But she smiled to him, looked down at the cat, and said, "Bad kitty! Bad kitty!"

The cat just ducked away, and hid behind the girl.

Then Cherish dropped Magnus onto the table, IN FRONT OF THE TWO KIDS!

"Why don't you all introduce yourselves?," she asked.

The girl went first, "My name is Princess Contessa."

The boy then remarked, "You can't be a Princess!"

"Yes I can!"

"No you can't! Besides I am Conlan, but you may call me Fist-Lord, Superhero."

"Well you can't be a superhero!"

"Yes I can!"

Then Cherish said, "Enough! If Contessa wants to be a Princess, she can. And if Conan wants to be a Superhero, he can. Now why don't you introduce your pets?"

Conlan called out, "Come here Skipper! Here Boy!" Soon a puppy comes rushing to him, in a skipping motion. Front Paw. Front Paw. Hind Paws. Repeat.

He then continues, "This here's Skipper. He's a Pitbull."

Soon Skipper starts whining.

"And such a baby sometimes."

Then Contessa, stated, "I see you have already met Sugar Belle. She is a Persian and Briitsh Shorthair mix. She is usually sweet... But..."

Cherish added, "... She thought you were a tasty mouse." Then all the girls and Mr. Seraphim giggled at the joke.

Then Magnus said, "And my name is Magnus."

After breakfast was done, they all watched tv. Then Contessa noticed it.

"Why is Magnus nakie?," she asked.

To which Cherish replied, "He was so naughty, that he lost his clothing privelages."

"Ok!"

Then Contessa asked another question, "May I play with Magnus please?"

Magnus was terrified, when Cherish replied, "Sure. But you must be very careful with him, ok?"

"Ok!"

Before he could even protest, he was taken to a girl's guestroom. There he was placed in a dollsized crib, and then Contessa had wrapped up and taped a napkin on him.

Then she said, in a cheerful, yet terrifying tone, "I am the mommy and you are the baby."

Chapter End