- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will chronicle the tinies that are on Jennie's massive body.

Alyssa wept for 20 minutes after she realized her new life and that there would be no escape for her. She would be a parisitic life form forced to live off this womans body for the rest of her life,the kicker was she hated the woman. Her hatred may not be rational but she hated her because she felt she was trying to keep her son to herself. She had wanted Henry for a while and she would finally get her shot,but now she was a parisite on his mothers body.

  Alyssa got up from her weeping state and looked around at her landscape,it looked like the surface of the moon(ironically she was on Jennie's moon) the smell was very strong and she couldn't escape it. She knew where she was,her last sight before shrinking too small was Jenni putting her on her dirty behind. Jenni told her too worship it and pay homage too it,she would do neither of these. Allysa began jumping up and down and kicking at the skin below hoping to hurt Jenni,it only suceeded in tiring herself out. Allysa laid down and contemplated her next move,a sobering thought came to her mind. "Im a mite on her ass."......................................................

 

   Henry continued his trek through the strange milky white filled canyons he was in(in all reality he was in one of his mothers nipple ducts) pondering where he was. He went down to the ridge where the white liquid was and scooped some into his hand and drank it. It had a weird sweet but familar taste to it.Although it was alien to him,it somehow gave him a warm comforting feeling.Strange he was on some weird alien landscape yet he felt like he was safe and at home and loved. Weird but understandable he had been walking around dazed and confused for a while,his mind was sure too abandon him to illogical thoughts.

  Henry sat at the river bed and thought of ways to return home,he knew he would have to somehow get out of this strange pink canyon that stretched miles and miles before him with no end in sight.Henry was tired and decided he would make camp here and begin his long trek after a well desrved rest,his mind and body would need to be at their tops to get out of here. ...........................................

  Scott continued walking into the black hole of doom of his crush,putting his shirt over his nose to cover up the smell. It was strange but the smell was beginning to make him delirious and he kind of liked it. Scott had always been a kinky S.O.B but this was ridiculous. He needed to find her children Kevin and Alice he thought(he didn't really care) his flashlight provided little light so he turned on his led's and it helped slightly more. Scott walked for what felt like a day when he heard a noise behind him. He took out his bowie knife and waited for another sound.

 "What the hell could be in here?"he said to himself.

 Before he could turn around Scott was taken off his feet by a smaller but powerful creature. Scott regained control and rustled around to see what looked like a crazed ferral female woman.She was young and pretty,she looked very much like Jenni.This must be her daughter,he had completed one of his tasks,the female was fighting him and trying to bite his fingers.

 "Stop this Alice,your mom sent me down here to retrieve you,im trying to help.If you don't stop i'll have to knock you out and carry you."Scott said

 "Who are you"Lucy said as she stopped fighting

 Lucy's mind had started to betray her in the recent days and she felt like she would be stuck here forever. She had been spewed with so much crap and foul air it began to make her crazy.The lack of seeing anyother human or light wasn't helping either. She had been living off her own mother's waste and sweat and it began to take it's toll. This felt like home now,and she would defend it like anything precious to her.

"Im your mom's boyfriend ,even though im starting to have second thoughts about that one. Anyhow she shrunk me down and ordered me to retrieve you and your brother .Have you seen him,is he with you?"

 "Your my mom's man,and she shrunk you to find me and Henry.Wait Henry is shrunk too?"Lucy asked almost screaming

  "Yeah,kid that's the staight crap.Im here to rescue you,so let's get Henry and get the hell outta here.Where is he?"

  "I haven't seen him,I thought I was the only one in this predicament. She shrunk Henry too,I wonder why she's doing this." Lucy said,her sanity slightly returning. Lucy wouldn't say it but the fact that Henry was shrunk made her somewhat happy.She loved her brother but was always forced to live in his shadow.

  Lucy's mind raced with wild ideas about being in control,if there was a way to make things bigger hmmm(another story for another day).

 "I don't know where he is Mr.?"

 "Scott,my name is Scott,I have an idea.I'll just call Jenni with this walkie and see if she has an idea...........  Jenni this is Scott do you hear me?"

 Jenni heard the walkie beside her shake and she turned it on

"What Scott,have you made progress?"

 "Jenni i've found your daughter,she's in bad shape.We could use some medical help. Where is your son in relation to us,we are in your....um ass cavity."

 "You are in my ass Scott,you are really a sick pervert.Even at this size you can only think about one thing."Jenni chuckled to herself knowing full well she put him there. The thought of Lucy there frightened her though,the horrors she must have gone through.

 "Let me talk to Lucy now!"

 

 Lucy was handed the walkie and began to talk to her mom

 "Honey im so sorry,this was not my intention at all.Are you all right?"Jenni asked concerned.

 "Mom,im........."

 Scott took the walkie back as Lucy sobbed.

 "Jenni she's in a bad way,maybe you could return us to normal now and we could find your son after she gets help"

 "Scott trust me if I felt my daugter was in any sort of mortal danger I would,but I need you to find Henry so I can restore all of you. I can tell you where I put him and the rest is up to you ok.   Now Henry was placed on my right nipple before I lost sight of him,he'll more than likely still be there.You have a compass and climbing gear to help you.It's up to you Scott,if you suceed in this venture you'll get anything you want out of me.    Lucy honey remember mommy loves you and is very sorry about all of this.  Good luck you too." Jenni shut off her walkie

 

 "Well it looks like we'll be mountain climbing or rather nipple climbing,Scott chuckled aloud."the thoughtturned him on.

 Lucy was less than enthused and began walking beside Scott,her mind and emotional state were in a very bad place now but the thought of returning to normal made her move.There was also the very dark thought of control when she could get it that was really driving her.

........................................................

 Allysa had began her trek once again on her rival's huge ass and had to be careful not to fall in any of the huge crevices around her. She had concluded to make it to this bitches ears and climb inside them,she would then travel inside her and hopefully cause chaos. It was all completely ridiculous but it drove her,she would not go down easily as a parsitic form on this huge bitch. She noticed details in the skin like dirt and other things only a mite could. She was hungry and knew she would need to eat soon. There were no Restaurants here so it would have to be gulp,Jennie's waste.

 Alyssa fought the desire but knew she needed to do this,if she did she would truly be a parisite.The battling thoughts waged in her head to die as a human or live like a parisite.....................................................

 

 Jenni laid down to bed that night with the plans to shrink her ex husband and his slut and add them to her collection. She went to bed with the soothing thought of never having to be alone again,and this thought was making her crave even more power.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Jenni battles her thoughts of domination,the proverbial Angel and Demon on her shoulder appear to her. She makes a decision that will alter the fate of many more next chapter.