- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

      I have seemed to find myself wanting to apologize for the lack of updates. I ended up reading eight books over the past two weeks, and well couldn't pry myself from them. As a result no updates occurred, and I'm now sorely behind. I don't know for sure if my story will be finished before Halloween, but I will try!

      That all said, I hope you enjoy this chapter. It was a pleasure to write, and maybe all my reading I did, inspired me a bit. Guess you guys will have to be the judge on that though.

      Edit: 11.10.2013 I went ahead and fixed up some grammar mistakes, and lengthened this chapter slightly.

      There had hardly been a moment to act, let alone move, but recalling it was nauseating. Jim had been half buried in a pile of dirt but still managed to stand up. And with no time to dust himself off, he had made a quick dash off the dustpan as it started to move. Still he had avoided toppling into the abyss below. Still he had taken another leap of faith when he had decided to jump towards his gigantic wife. Luckily he had chosen correctly. His thoughts  had lead him to believe that falling to his death in a trash can was far worse fate than risking the jump to his wife's buttoned up shirt.

      He had skidded along the shirts fibers for a few seconds before coming to an abrupt stop. Bumping the ledge where his wife's buttoned up shirt had been tucked into her skirt, he had been rather lucky. He sat there clingy unto the waistband of the skirt as he gasped for breath. His long dash, plus landing, had taken the wind right out of him.

      That was short lived however, while he avoided the fate of the trash can's fatal fall, he could not avoid his larger looming past self. Pressed between his past self and wife's abs, the giants embrace only lasted a second. Still it had succeeded enough in trapping Jim between his wife's shirt and skirts waist band. Pinned and unable to move because of the elastic band now holding him down. Jim was now in his current predicament. Both feeling and hearing the vibrations of his giant wife's footsteps he was sure his wife was on the move. He could only hope that wherever he went, he would not fall to his doom.

      Carol entered the bathroom as she had done plenty of times. Her feet felt clammy, the slight cold of autumn had not been unnoticeable. Going around the apartment barefoot all morning had taken its toll. Her husband would take at least an hour and a half to return from his jog. She would take this time to relax. This coming evenings experiment left her with a lot to think about.

      It was getting to be rather hot and humid as Jim remained pinned. The constant shifting around by his large wife had yet to dislodge him, much to his relief. Only able to listen, he could hear a deafening sound from outside his fabric prison. A sound which he couldn't place. His wife's movements had become even more erratic as the sound changed its tone.

      Bending over the rather large tub, Carol started to adjust the temperature of the water before she was satisfied. Flicking on the drain stopper, the tub immediately started to fill. Wasting not a moment, Carol pulled off her shirt as she was still bending over the tub. It was a weird quirk, considering the shirt had buttons, but Carol's slim figured allowed her to slip out of any shirt easily without undoing any buttons, except the two top buttons. Standing in front of the mirror, she caught a good glimpse of her pale slim figure. Still it was nothing she hadn't seen millions of times before, being a ritual that she, like many other girls with any sense of self esteem has.

      As fast as Jim had been placed there, he found himself uprooted from the tight spot he had been entrapped. Still not all hope had been lost, as he finally found out what that sound he had been hearing was. Of course knowing what the sound was did not help in the least, as he plummeted towards the hot water below. Thank god his tub filled so fast he thought, right before he plunged into the water. The water in reality was not yet that deep, but to Jim it was.

      When he surfaced he found that he had been caught in a tide. Heading away from the large waterfall in the distance, he was thankful, at his size, it was far worse then Niagara falls. The water on the other hand was scolding hot to Jim, but not so much as to cause him anything then shocking discomfort. He didn't care much for hot tubs like his wife did. What really shocked him now, was the view from the inside of the large white basin. His wife was clearly almost undressed, her skirt already was missing. Perhaps it was somewhere on the floor, which he couldn't see. She would be coming soon, he thought. Checking his position, he would need to swim towards the dangerous waterfall looming in the distance. To do otherwise might get him squished under his wife's rump as she sat down in the water. Ditching his lab coat and clothes he started swimming for his life. Unseen by him, his wife now dropped her panties to the floor.

***

      Carol had finally woken up, the last time she had seen her husband, he had been half buried on a  dustpan. This worried her to no end. Still her mind wandered, and she instead wondered where she was now. The last thing she had seen, had been a dark hole, right before she fell. Wherever she was now, it was cramped. She couldn't imagine having survived the fall down to the hole she had seen before, but it was obvious she was still alive. It was also humid and slightly foul smelling, wherever she was now. The ground she was smeared up against was fabric, but she could feel the floor was jelly like. Being pinned didn't help much either, but she could also feel like she was being jostled around. Thankfully wherever she was, it seemed that was in no danger of being crushed, against the squishy side's she now pressed up against.

      It had only been about ten minutes since Jim had left his home. The autumn air was quite chilly, but nothing very unusual, at least the sun felt nice. He had tucked his lab coats into his pants, making his silly look, look well, even sillier. Of course Jim was not one to notice or care, his wife might scold him, but she was not present to admire his unfashionable attire. Instead of nagging, he listened to Bach's Präludium on his headset as he jogged past his neighbors in the afternoon sun. It was quite serene, the pianoforte added a vivid picture in his head of time. Listening to such pieces of sound, often gave him inspiration on the subject of moments, or time. Perhaps it was one of Jim's most sane qualities.

      Unknownst to Jim, he had also brought along a passenger as he went for his Jog. This passenger would probably not nag him, so much as just wish he could hear her. While she was a passenger, she was not a willing one, being unable to even identify where she was. Carol unable to see, relied on her other senses, she could smell something strangely familiar, but seeing as she was trapped somewhere on her husband's person, that was not odd at all. Thus she still had no idea.

      Had she known where she actually was, she might of been slightly disgusted. As she had been falling towards her husband jogging shoes, fate had luckily intervened. A slight movement had sent her into her husband's lower front lab coat pocket. This most likely saved her life, but the fact of the matter was, she was now pinned in the most peculiar place. Perhaps the safest place she could have hoped to end up. The pocket in question, which now had a tiny occupant inside, had been tucked in over the family jewels, a well guarded spot indeed. With squishy airbags to keep Carol from being pulverized by her husbands vicious running.

***

      If Carols spot was considered safe, the location of Jim had been anything but safe. Jim had only enough time to start swimming frantically as his wife's gigantic rear came plummeting down into the water right behind him. He had avoided a most disastrous fate, but as it was, his fortunes still did not look good. Death by butt crush, he could maybe live with, but the idea of death by drowning was actually worse, and even more drawn out. Still there was still hope.

      Carol lowered herself down into the hot bath as she let out an "Ah". The hot water swelled over her legs as she leaned back against the tub's built in massager pillow. That had been a present from Jim. Of course both had fully enjoyed its use when he had first gotten the new tub installed. The tub wasn't very cramped, even if they both shared it, considering her small size. Leaning back further her breasts floated to the top of the water as she closed her eyes.

      The water had automatically shut off, sparing Jim of the large waterfalls full fury, but now he was is a giant pool above his wife's feet. The large waves had pushed him to safety, but now he was far from his new goal. He almost felt that the expression, you're in hot water now, seemed appropriate to describe his predicament, if not very comical at the given moment. The giant's face in the distance looked calm and peaceful as she closed her eyes. Her moist young lips, stout little nose, and red glistening hairs falling into the water below. The sight was breath taking for Jim. Even the two large boulders floating in the waters ahead.

      "Well I do need to get out of here to survive." Jim thought as he looked down at the large drains below. That was one fate he did not even want to think about.  Then there was also the heat. The water temperature was at least over a hundred degree's. Even if he couldn't die of lack of water, he could still pass out and drown. A heatstroke was not out of the question either.

      Ending up inside the sewer line was a bad way to go he thought, just like those fish he had flushed. Sure those fish died because both Jim and Carol had forgotten to feed them for a few weeks, but his wife had never let him hear the end of it. At the time, it just seemed like the fish were unimportant compared to his new equations.

      His equations proposed supplementing the power needed for Kerr black holes with energy from varying different dimensions. He had used his own formula to artificially destabilize the higs field to do this. It would of course be considered lunacy to do so by scientists, even if it was possible, but he did it anyways despite the dangers. In a sense, his notion of being a mad scientist for all intents of purposes was correct, a modern Dr. Frankenstein as it were. No one would believe in his theories, or even think such a thing could be done, so his fellow scientists had left him alone. Losing his tenure after an argument with his universities president, he had been kicked out. It was also around that time he had met Carol, a scholarship student seeking to learn about the universe, but this was all in the past. He was  basically using a theory beyond M Theory he had created. His theory let him rewrite the very laws of physics, as he destabilized the higs field. So what did it matter if some fish died. His theories were groundbreaking, yet he still spent quite some time and effort before his wife let him off the hook for the fish.

      No theory could help him prepare for his new mission though. The only way out of the tub, would be a dangerous climb over his wife's head, out of the tub. There was nowhere else he could go. That was quite far away as well, he was not nearly a good enough swimmer to make it there, and then climb to safety. The thousand feet of water between him and his wife's head was not going to stop him. He just prayed his wife would not notice him. Sure he could probably reach her breasts eight hundred feet away in about thirty minutes if he swam hard. But the climb he was unsure of, he would need to rest, or risk drowning.

      Starting his swim he felt it was strange. The waves weren't so bad, but it was the striking clarity he got from the water that surprised him the most. So clear that he would almost forget he was swimming in what amounted to a lake. Below he could see his wife's nearly bald pussy three hundred feet below as he swam overhead it. It was quite a sight considering, and the fact that it could have crushed him earlier, had his swimming been any slower, made it all the more terrifying and erotic.

      Swimming over her flat stomach also got him slightly aroused, had Carol still been with him, she would have teased him to no end. Still, he needed a break, he was exhausted and very hot. Swimming towards the giant breasts floating out of the water ahead of him, he sought salvation. He was not a very good swimmer, and the heat of the water was starting to get to his head. Embarrassingly, his own wife had once saved him from drowning during their own honeymoon. Yet again she would save him, even if indirectly. He remembered his jog earlier that day, he was thankful he had remained in as good a shape as he was.

      Approaching the floating mound, he attempted to climb it. While in reality it only stuck out of the water half an inch, the fact that they now stood towering fifteen feet out of the water remained. The soft slippery mound seemed easy enough to straddle, but every time he attempted to climb to safety, he felt himself slip off its squishy sleek surface. He cursed as he continued to swim around it, trying to decide if he should keep going without resting. He wished he had learned to float, thankfully his wife yet again was not around to tease him. In truth though, he wished she was here, he still had no idea if Carol was safe. He had promised Carol he would come back for her after all. Even if he stayed in the water, the heat was starting to get to him.

      Making another attempt, he ran up the side of the mound. It wasn't very slanted, but was still very sleek. This attempt went far better than the rest, as he was able to grasp the large tit at the mounds center. Despite this he was still sliding all over the place as he held on to the stiffening tit. A safe heaven this was not.

      Carol felt something touch her tit. A bug she thought. Not bothering to open her eye's and look, she lifted her hand above her left breast. She had a few options, but she was unaware what kind of bug it had been. She of course could eat it, but she was not in the mood, and doing it in front of Jim had proved to be a fun past time, and he wasn't present. Then of course she could squish it, but again she did not want the bugs remains on her chest. Let it free, she despised bugs too much for that. If it was a spider, drowning would suffice. It would end up in the sewer, a fitting burial place she thought.

      As dearly as Jim was holding on, he was instantly greeted by a large cupped hand smothering him from above. Letting go of the large tit, it was already too late. Jim was cupped gently against his wife's breast, at least gently enough as he hadn't been crushed. The hand quickly pulled away from the tits safe heaven, trapping him in a moving cave of flesh. He luckily had the wind knocked out of him as his wife's fingers impacted his chest, thus preventing a grim death below. As he was pulled along with the hand, the area he occupied became submerged immediately. The slits of the hands not allowing him exit, let gallons of water in instead. He wasn't able to get a single breathe, had he, he might have died below.

      With little effort, Carol brought her cupped hand down along her skin across her stomach with the bug trapped inside. Merciless she pulled the bug downwards further into the water, scrolling down over her stomach until she reached her crotch. It was only then she quickly removed her hand. She thought the bug was deep enough under water to drown it at this point. She had nearly reached her asshole before letting it go, she had thought about, that, but decided drowning was sufficient. She didn't like bugs, but drowning was cruel enough as it was. So with her quick thoughts about the bug subsiding, she again focused on her husband's theories, all which zoomed around in her head. The bug was a mere afterthought, a nuisance, gone faster then she had moved her hand.

To be Continued.

Chapter End Notes:

A new chapter, a new cliff hanger. Well anyways, not much happened in this chapter, but we got some questions answered from last chapter. Hopefully the story isn't too slow paced, but we finally got to some steamer stuff. Well look forward to the next chapter, and what will happen to Jim?

As always I congratulate you if you read this far, and I hope you can do me the honor of pointing out any mistakes you saw, or provide me with positive criticism or feedback. Knowing people enjoy my stories can't help but make me want to write more.

 Thank you,

EricAFreak