- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

       I tried to get this chapter done sooner, but hopefully it was worth the wait. I did correct a bunch of mistakes in earlier chapters, including those regarding some size inconsistencies. So it might be worth your time to re-read previous chapters. New content was also added.

       I hope you enjoy this new chapter. It was a long time coming, and I hope you like it.

      Jim had already begun to panic long before he had been dragged down. Now he was at least two hundred, if not three hundred feet below the water's surface. The pain in his ears hurt like hell, but he was not a diver. He did not know of the dangers he currently was presented with. He had been spared a death of poisonous air below, but was now moments away from drowning.

      Fortunately, the water was well lit and clean, allowing Jim to see where he was. Nearby his wife's massive folds, he could not even see the surface. Still, he was desperate for air, and not a very good swimmer, he wasn't even sure how much longer he could hold his breath. Kicking off his wife's giant clit, he could see the light above. Swimming as hard as he could, he managed to make it to the surface just as he was about to pass out from lack of air.

      Despite his near drowning experience, his life was still in grave danger. His bodies joints ached all over, he desperately needed a rest. Swimming as best he could, he started swimming over her stomach. As he was about to reach her chest, his legs had failed him. Unaware of the DCS, a condition caused by rapid decompression, he blamed the exertion of swimming, rather than the bends for his legs sudden refusal to work. So now, flailing in the water, Jim did his best just to keep his head above the water. There would be no savior for him, like on his honeymoon, his savior after all had been his executioner. Or so he had thought.

***

      Carol had been enjoying her bath, with a lot of time to think, she had used it to think of her husband's equations. Of course thoughts along those lines, had lead her to remember something. Standing up abruptly, she hoped out of the tub and grabbed a towel. She needed to write down her thoughts. The equation she had been thinking about a moment earlier required checking before she forgot about it.

***

      Jim was still flailing as his world started rise. The water around him was literally moving upward. His gigantic wife was getting out of the tub already, for some odd reason. He had already started to sink before she started to get out of the tub. It was only by chance Jim was able to grab a few of Carol's hairs as her stomach had risen beneath him. So now here he was, clinging unto his wife's bush hundreds of feet in the air.

      Of course, the towel came shortly after. Again Jim had been pinned. This time he was being jumbled up against his wife's hairs. Of course it really wasn't that hairy, but to the small man there, it was seemingly so.

      On the bright side, he was starting to feel slightly better, and was even beginning to cool down.

***

      Grabbing a pad of paper near the sink, Carol started furiously writing calculations. She was in a writing frenzy to try and get everything in her mind down on the paper. Leaning her butt against the bureau, Carol started to relax. Getting down the information was important, but ever since she had come out of the bath a cold autumn air had hit her wet skin. Combine that with a sudden temperature drop, and Carol's bladder had sent the single.

      Not wanting to set down her pad of paper, Carol used one of her hands to drop the towel around her to the floor. Taking an immediate seat on the toilet, Carol quickly relieved herself.

***

      Jim sighed with relief. He wasn't in a very good position, no. He had survived drowning twice now. Still he now stood atop a hill looking at his large wife above sitting on the large white porcelain toilet. Had he not clung to the towel as he had, he would surely have ended up buried along with some of the fishes he had flushed before. The thought of being flushed by his own wife was terrifying.

      Still standing atop a hill made of the towel he had clung to, Jim new his predicament had changed. He was still in a highly dangerous position for sure, the bathroom door in the distance was shut tight, and the confines of the bathroom were small and cramped. There was no hiding places that he could see. The small room had a hamper, a washer dryer built into the wall, a sink , and the large tub, everything else was walking floor space.

      Then there came the issue of getting back to his wife. The only way out of the room was to do it as the giant Carol left. That meant risk being trampled and squished, or hitching a ride on her. The door to the bathroom was the kind that always remained shut. Still this left Jim with very few options, and the Giant Carol was not just going to let him out either.

      So he would have to make a decision of where to go. The towel he was standing on was basically the only thing on the floor. A plunger did not help him, nor did her pile of dirty laundry. There was no doubt in Jim's mind, that she would hang the towel back up when she returned to her bath, which didn't give Jim many options. For now he would have to hide and bide his time. The only thing he could hide under was the pile of dirty clothes, or the large toilet his wife now sat on.

      Running across the large expanse of the towel, Jim's destination was decided. The large white toilet in front of him was only a few hundred feet ahead of him. But just as he was almost off the towel, he was knocked flat by a large droplet of water.

      Staring up, Jim was looking between his wife's large pillar like legs, Jim could see where the large droplet had fallen from. It had made sense.

***

      Carol had stood up after she had relieved herself. The empty toilet paper roll dispenser had irked her. Rather annoyed she opened the draw beneath the sink, kneeling down partially on her towel as she did so. Grabbing a new roll, she tore off a piece. Not bothering to sit down, she wiped herself while she continued kneeling. Throwing the used paper into the toilet, Carol flushed the toilet. She then returned to finishing her calculations. When she was done, she hoped back into her bath.

***

      Jim had been soaked head to toe when the first droplet had hit him, the second had just been completely unfair and unlucky. It had fortunately landed next to his head. Still the gold liquid had found its way into his mouth and nose regardless. Still presented with such a view as he now had, his brain told him to flee. The large hand hovered over his head, as it came within a few dozen feet of his body. The large white cloth in that hand collected the rest of the piss above him. Rolling off the edge of the towel, his previous location was instantly flattened by Carol's foot as she stood up.

      On his stomach, Jim vomited. "This sucks, I smell like piss!" He looked down at his vomit. "All this red vomit, makes me look like I'm dying!" Jim lurched again, spewing the rest of the contents of his lunch onto the bathroom floor. Hovering above him his giant wife had grabbed the towel next to him.

      Rolling on his back, Jim was glad to see the giant hang the towel back up. She wouldn't be coming back this way. Getting back up, Jim hauled himself back underneath the large toilet. Watching his wife was surreal as she got back into the tub out of his sight. Still he knew she was there. With his body in a lot of pains till, he relaxed up against the cold white porcelain toilet. Looking at his watch, it's led display no longer functioned. He would have to wait for his opportunity to escape the bathroom.

***

      A strenuous hour long jog left Jim breathing heavily as he returned to his apartment. The kitchen was warmer than the cold autumn air making Jim even more uncomfortable. His lab coat was remarkably dry considering how sweaty his undershirt was. Taking off his lab coat, he set it in a kitchen chair. Catching a cold this time of season was not generally a good idea, so he removed his undershirt before proceeding to his room. It would roughly take him a half hour to change. Carol was nowhere to be seen, but Jim wasn't looking at this particular moment either.

      In his abandoned lab coat a tiny girl did know where she was, or in this case, where she had been. At this point in time she was almost getting ready to get out of the bathtub she knew. Of course right now she had come to realize where she had currently been. Sitting inside her husband's lab coat pocket.

      Staying here was not readily a good option she knew, after all she remembered doing laundry after her bath. One of the first things she had grabbed was the very lab coat she was currently in.

      Of course there was the matter of getting out of his pocket. Carol could see out the top of it, but it was a good three to four inches deep. Being she was now a creature less than five millimeters tall, that three inches had become a whopping one hundred feet tall wall.

      Given her size however, just like when she had climbed the sneaker, footholds were available here as well. Of course climbing such a thing in thirty minutes was even beyond her skill. It did not help that the pocket had been soaked with the sweat from his groin, a fact which Carol was blissfully unaware of.

***

      Carol had enjoyed her bath, but it was over now. Toweling off her nude body, she opened the underwear drawer. Slipping on her underwear, she followed it with the rest of her clothes. As she went to pick up her dirty laundry on the floor, she could have sworn she saw a bug. That mattered little as she threw her dirty panties and skirt into the hamper where she had thrown the rest of her clothes earlier. Picking up the Hamper, she set it next to the washing machine.

      "Ah I almost forgot."

      Carol walked into the kitchen grabbing the sweaty lab coat hanging over the kitchen chair. Her husband had just recently returned from his jog.

      "Hey Carol, how was your afternoon?" Jim asked, now in entirely different attire. His jogging pants and shirt in the hamper in his room.

      "Peaceful. What you doing with my lab coat?" Asked Jim as he went to grab it from Carol's hands.

      "This thing Stinks! It needs to be washed! Where are the rest of your dirty clothes?" Demanded Carol.

      On this point Jim dared not challenge his wife. "In the bedroom Hamper."

      "Then go bring it to the bathroom! I'm doing the laundry." Carol said as she headed back to the bathroom with the bathroom hamper.

      "But my lab coat..."

      "Jim, just go get the hamper from the bathroom!" Carol was already heading into the bathroom door.

      "Yes Carol." Jim said as he headed to the bedroom.

      Carol threw the lab coat on top of the pile of clothes in the hamper as she walked into the bathroom. Setting the hamper down next to the washer, she headed over to the closet to get out the detergent.

To be Continued.

Chapter End Notes:

A new chapter, a new cliff hanger. Just like the last chapter. Questions were answered yet again, only to be replaced by new ones. The couple in this story seem to be having one hell of a time. "Out of the tub & into the hamper". "That could have easily been this chapter's title, hopefully my choice in Title was correct." What will fate doth conspire against these two lovers next? Find out in the next chapter.

As always I congratulate you if you read this far, and I hope you can do me the honor of pointing out any mistakes you saw, or provide me with positive criticism or feedback. Knowing people enjoy my stories can't help but make me want to write more.

 Thank you,

EricAFreak