- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You've waited long enough to read the next chapter already, so anything I could say here would probably just be a bother...

      Carol ran the long length of the long pocket until she came to its edge. The lab coat had landed on its side, allowing her to exit. Of course now she had to choose whether or not to jump down into the hamper into the pile of clothes below.

      The fall was a mere inch or so, but to her it would be like jumping from the top of a two story building. Below were worn socks, and underwear. The smell emanating from her current location would have been enough to gag her, luckily over the last hour or so, her sense of smell had been slowly dulled.

      Making a rash decision she jumped down towards a fluffed up pair of panties. They were the same pair she had worn earlier that day.

      Jim started to crawl out of his prison as the walls of fabric next to him gave in. "What was that!"

      "Jim!" Carol started to sit up, her back was sore. The panties had absorbed most of the fall.

      "Carol is that really you! I feared the worst." His voice came out muffled.

      "Hold on let me help you out of there." She said as she started pulling up the other end of the panties.

      "I'm really glad you're safe Carol." Carol's heart tingled.

      "No thanks to you, but I'm glad your okay as well Jim."

      Jim pushed hard up against the fabric of the panties. "Carol did you always wear such heavy panties?" He joked.

      "This is not time for jokes Jim, any second we could end up inside that washing machine. We would drown by my hands." She pointed to the large white machine towering above them. Not that Jim could see it beneath the panties.

      Jim started to laugh. "It wouldn't be the first time today." He started crawling out from inside the panties.

      Carol helped her husband out of her soiled underwear, she couldn't help but blush. "What happened to your clothes? I know you usually take them off to get into my panties, but I wouldn't think you would need to in this instance."

      "Lost them down a drain." He thought a second more. "You washed them down a drain."

      "Sorry about that." His wife took off her brown summer coat, placing it over his shoulders. It was the same jacket the giant before them was currently wearing.

      "Thanks Carol."

      "By the way Jim, you smell like piss." She moved her arm back and forth as she pulled away from him.

      "Whose fault do you think that is?" He said not expecting an answer.

      "Come on Jim let's get out of here before you smell like fresh laundry instead."

      Jim had no arguments with Carol, but getting out was not so easy. Even with a two feet drop to the floor from one of the hampers holes, it would be an incredible dangerous climb down.

      "Maybe we can use some of the clothing to get down Carol."

      "Not a chance Jim, we could barely move those panties enough to free you, we couldn't even get them to the edge of the hamper before it was too late."

      The giant above them would start reaching for clothes any minute now. She was already emptying the bedroom hamper into the washing machine.

      "We still have a chance Jim!" Carol said as she spotted one of Jim's socks.

      "I see." Jim said as he started grabbing a thick braided rope from the sock. "Too think you keep trying to make me throw out my ratty socks."

      "So your ratty old socks with hanging thread get to be our savior. We must be terribly desperate."

      It was in the nick of time that Jim and Carol made their way back down to the floor. Sliding down the rope thread had been the proper choice as they heard the washing machine turn on.

      Still they were at the feet of a giant. Her feet clad in black pantyhose. Being stepped on was a very real and cruel reality at the moment, they wouldn't even be a visible stain. The giantess clad in the same getup as Carol as this very moment.

      Running under the washing machine like rats, Carol and Jim sat on the tiled floor. Staying near Carol's feet was a death sentence. Both of them were panting.

      "I didn't know my legs could move that fast and deadly." Carol said as she was trying to catch her breath.

      "Have you not seen yourself in the bedroom."

      Carol blushed deep red. "Idiot."

      "Anyways Carol, were going to have to get out of here, this bathroom is a death trap." Carol grabbed Jim's hand.

      "I know that already, so stop joking around. Well go wait by the door until my past self comes back to throw the laundry in the dryer."

      "Where will we go Carol." Jim asked, already knowing the answer.

      "Hopefully somewhere safer then here."

To be Continued.

Chapter End Notes:

The chapter was short, I know, I'm sorry. This story is nearing its end however. Next chapter, no matter how many words it takes me, will be the end. This story has been a thorn in my side because I really meant to finish it so much sooner. I hope that you guys will stick around for it.

As always I congratulate you if you read this far, and I hope you can do me the honor of pointing out any mistakes you saw, or provide me with positive criticism or feedback. Knowing people enjoy my stories can't help but make me want to write more.

 Thank you,

EricAFreak