- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm really sorry about taking so long. I swear I'm trying, but life gets in the way. I hope you still take a few minutes to read it. I usually don't post only one part of a chapter, but since I took so long, I thought it was better than nothing. Don't worry, the second half won't take long. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you like it. Have fun!

 

Babysitting

 

When Sarah reached the place, she couldn't believe what she saw. Being in Mexico, she expected a tiny house. However, not only was this house far from tiny, but it was in fact colossal! The front door was taller than every building in Mexico, and even some in Lebannon. She could only imagine the size of the kids she'd be babysitting if she dared to get inside. This thought alone almost made her chicken out, but she finally decided to give it a try. They were just kids, right? How dangerous could they be?

 

After taking a deep breath and gathering enough courage, she walked to the door. To her surprise, there were dozens of doorbell buttons right by the entrance; the larger they were, the higher they were installed. She wondered if this family recieved that many visits of different sized people. Shrugging, she simply pushed the button closer to her height and waited.

 

After just a few moments, the massive door opened. Staring up in awe, Sarah could see a middle-aged blonde woman, about 20 meters tall (just over 60'). She was formally dressed, and seemed to be in a hurry. The giantess crouched and reached down towards Sarah, as if offering her hand to shake. Sarah answered the handshake as she could, before the woman stood back to full height.

 

 

“Sarah, right?”, she asked.

“Yes, madame.”

“Oh, thank God you came!”, the woman said. “Well, come in!”

 

 

Sarah walked inside as the woman closed the door behind her. As she inspected the enormous place, she realized it wasn't a normal house. Because of the way it was furnitured and the kind of stuff it had around in general, she realized this was most likely the family's summer house, probably for spring break and other vacations. From what she could see, the house had an enormous garden with tables, chairs and umbrellas, hammocks and even a couple of pools. This family certainly had money.

 

 

“My name is Minna Svensson.”, the woman said. “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too”

“Thanks a lot for coming at so short notice. I have to go to a conference today and I couldn't find anyone else to come here and keep an eye on Emma.”

“No problem.”, said Sarah, sighing in relief as she found out it was just one kid to babysit. “But I'm sure I'm not the only babysitter in the city.”

“Oh, I know you're not. But you were the only one big enough to handle her. Trust me, I've tried hiring Mexican babysitters, and it didn't end up well. Not that they weren't good, but it's not easy to deal with a girl when you're not even a centimeter tall compared to her (1/4'').”

“I bet it's not.”, Sarah said, imagining how scary that'd be.

 

 

The woman then picked up her purse and walked towards the front door. Before opening it, she turned around to look down at Sarah one last time.

 

 

“There's enough food in the fridge for the whole weekend.”, she said, as if trying not to forget anything. “I'm sure you two will be fine, but if anything happened, you have my cellphone number from the ad, right?”

“I do, Mrs. Svensson.”

“And one more rule. No one comes in and no one comes out, OK? Especially men. I don't want Emma to get into trouble outside, and I'd rather not have guys in here when there's only two girls inside. Just safety measures, but please respect them.”

“Don't worry, Mrs. Svensson. No one's coming here and Emma isn't going anywhere.”

“Very well. And don't worry, Emma is a good kid. That one's her bedroom, by the way.”, she said, pointing at a nearby open door. “You two have fun together and see you on Sunday!”

 

 

And with that, the woman walked out of the house. Now alone in the gigantic place, Sarah started walking towards Emma's bedroom. She was very nervous, to say the least. This was the first time she babysitted someone so big, and she didn't want to screw it. She kept walking until she reached the door, peeking in first, before entering.

 

The bedroom looked a little too simple and plain, considering it belonged to a girl. But then again, if this was just their summer house, then there wasn't need to decorate it much. A blonde teenager, around 16, was lying on the bed, reading a magazine while blowing air at her face with a fan. The sweat on her face and body made it evident that she was doing a poor job dealing with the hot weather. But then again, Sweden is much colder than Mexico, and she was obviously not used to it. The teenager was wearing a white tank top and a pair of denim shorts, which obviously reflected her reaction to the weather.

 

Sarah walked closer to the bed, not wanting to start out by shouting at the girl. However, as Sarah stopped right next to the bed, the teenage girl closed her magazine, dropping it on her bed, and sitting up, turning to her left side. Sarha stared up in awe as a pair of bare feet appeared from above, darting down towards her. She barely managed to dive aside, just as one of them slammed right next to her. She squealed, both shaken and startled. Her squealing got the girl's attention, though, who looked down at the tiny woman next to her foot.

 

 

“Oh, hi there!”, the teenage girl said. “I didn't see you come in. You must be the new babysitter.”

“My name is Sarah”, she answered. “Nice to meet you.”

“I'm Emma.”, the blonde girl said. “Thank God you're big enough. I mean, you're still doll-sized, but at least you're not a speck. It took me ages to even notice the other babysitters down there.”

“Hehehe, I bet it did.”, Sarah said, trying to get along with her. “So, where are you from?”

“Stockholm.”, Emma answered, not seeming interested in where Sarah came from.

“I see. Never been there.”, Sarah replied, trying to chit chat.

 

 

Without warning, Emma reached down and snatched Sarah from the floor, lifting her to face level while holding her by the waist. The tiny woman yelped, startled, but decided to endure it for now and act cool. Emma's grip was a bit tight, as she held her like she was a doll, but Sarah didn't want to start this weekend with the wrong foot, so she did her best to dissimulate the pain.

 

 

“Hey, I wanted to ask you something.”, Emma said. “You're a cool babysitter, right? I mean, you seem like one.”

“Cool?”, Sarah asked, confused. “What do you mean?”

“Well, I'm almost 17, and I don't really need a babysitter. But it makes my mom happy to have one here, somehow. Anyway, what I mean is that you're not one of those who wants to play by mom's rules, are you?”

 

 

Sarah didn't know how to answer. On one hand, Emma's mom was the one paying, and she certainly didn't want any troubles with the owner of the house; but on the other, if she was going to spend the weekend with her, she wanted to be in the best terms with her as possible. But she quickly made a decision. She had to be professional. She was in charge there, and wasn't going to let a teenager break the rules she had specifically recieved.

 

 

“Well, I'm a cool girl, but that doesn't mean I don't respect your mother's rules.”, she finally said. “But we can still have fun, even following them.”

“Oh...”, said Emma, sounding a little disappointed. “Sorry to hear that. You see, I'm already expecting my boyfriend, so...I really wish you were OK with it, because he's coming anyway.”

“What?!”, said Sarah, now upset. “No way! Your mom asked me specificaly to keep men out of here. How can he even be here? Isn't he from Sweden, too?”

“Yes, he is, but we knew mom would be away for the weekend, so he's here in Mexico, too.”

“Well, I don't care what your plans are, he's definitely not coming here.”, Sarah said, crossing her arms.

“Is that so?”, Emma asked, grinning. “And what are you gonna do to stop us?”

 

 

Sarah didn't say anything for a few seconds. She had no intention to do what this bratty teenager said, but she had no clue of how to stop her. Not only was she much larger and stronger than her, but her boyfriend was going to get there soon, so she'd also be outnumbered. Angry, and seeing no solution for this situation, she snapped. Clenching her hands into fists, she started pounding against Emma's hand. The giant teenage girl, noticing this, just chuckled.

 

 

“Very impressive!”, said Emma. “You're not the first to try this against me, but you're the first one to actually manage to make me even feel the blows. You must be very strong!”

“Shut up!”, said Sarah, not stopping her attack. “Put me down right now, and then call your boyfriend and tell him to stay away from here!”

 

 

Just then, as if on cue, the doorbell rang.

 

 

“Oops!”, said Emma, smiling. “Sorry, too late.”

 

 

The blonde girl then tossed Sarah onto her bed. The tiny Lebanese bounced a couple of times on the mattress. Standing back onto her feet, she saw Emma waving down at her, smiling, as she walked out of there, slowly closing the bedroom door.

 

 

“Stay there and be a good girl. We want privacy”, Emma said just before closing the door.

 

 

Sarah stood there a second, trying to figure out what to do. She had just arrived, and the situation was already out of control. Even if she wasn't sure of how to deal with it, she knew she couldn't just sit there and do nothing. That's why, taking a deep breath, she carefully climbed down the bedsheets. The last jump was a bit higher than she thought, but she managed to land on the floor unhurt. Hurrying towards the closed bedroom door, she could hear Emma and a male teenager talking. They were speaking in Swedish, so she didn't understand a thing, except what seemed to be the boy's name: Oliver. He was slightly taller than Emma, but just as blonde and green-eyed.

 

Getting down on her belly, she started to crawl under the door. She had to squeeze herself through, but eventually she managed to reach the other side. Right there, in the living room, stood the enormous couple, already making out passionately. Decided to regain control of the situation, she started walking towards them. However, as she walked, she noticed that the teenaged couple started taking of their clothes. Alarmed, she picked up her pace.

 

Emma slid her shorts down her legs, all the way to her ankles. Once they were there, she slipped one foot out of them, and with the other, she absentmindedly flinged them away, right towards Sarah. Without time to react, she barely even had the chance to see the enormous garnment fly towards her before it knocked her down, covering her completely. Furious, she started struggling against the shorts, trying to get out from under them as fast as possible.

 

When she finally made it out, she noticed the giant teenagers were already in their underware. Enraged, she charged towards Emma's foot and started pounding her fists against its side. The Swedish girl, looking down at her, immediately planted a big kiss to her boyfriend, to distract him, while she easily brushed the tiny babysitter aside with her foot.

 

Realizing Emma was no help, she stood up quickly, this time making a run for the boy's feet. Noticing this, Emma, as a reflex, lifted her foot and quickly placed it on Sarah. Not hard enough to harm her, but strong enough to knock her down and cover her body under her foot.

 

 

Vad var det?”, asked Oliver, breaking the kiss and raising an eyebrow.

Vad?”, replied Emma, playing dumb.

 

 

Looking down, Oliver spotted a diminutive arm sticking out from under his girlfriend's foot. Alarmed, he crouched closer.

 

 

Dat!”, he said, grabbing Emma's ankle and lifting it with his hands, almost causing her to fall down as she backed away, sighing.

 

 

Oliver then noticed a tiny woman laying down, seeming a little baffled as she sat up. Giving Emma a stern look, he slowly reached down for Sarah. The Lebanese girl, seeing this, jumped back to her feet and slapped his hand.

 

 

“Back off!”, she said, taking a couple of steps away from his hand.

“Oh!”, he said, startled, withrawing his hand. “What the...? Who are you?”

“Who am I?!”, shouted Sarah, furious. “I'm Emma's babysitter. And her mom prohibited anyone from coming into this house. Especially men. So please put your clothes back on and get out.”

Vad?!”, asked Oliver, confused, now staring back at Emma as he stood back up to full height. “Barnvakt?”

 

 

Sarah watched the giant couple argue for a couple of minutes, before he started getting dressed again. When he was done, he crouched closer to Sarah, again.

 

 

“Hey, listen.”, he told her. “Emma's mom will murder me if she knows I was here. She doesn't like me much already, and this would make it even worse. If I leave right now, could you please keep my presence here a secret?”

“S...sure...I can do that”, Sarah said, sighing in relief.

Tack!”, he said, standing back up. “Hej då!” And with that, he walked out of the house, closing the door behind him.

 

 

Emma didn't even have the time to try and stop him when he was already gone. Furious, she looked down at the tiny babysitter, her face turning red. Sarah didn't need more than an instant to react, and turned around, running away as fast as she could from the enormous teenager. The giant blonde girl immediately started chasing her, stamping her feet as she did.

 

Not only was Sarah much smaller and slower than Emma, but each stomp caused the floor to shake, getting stronger and stronger the closer they got. At some point, the tremors were so hard that Sarah tripped and fell. Before she could even stand back up, a massive shadow covered her, and just as she turned around, a huge hand snatched her from the floor, lifting her to face level. The gigantic fingers squeezed her so hard that she had trouble breathing.

 

 

“How dare you kick my boyfriend out of my house?”, she shouted. “This was finally our chance for a weekend alone, and you ruined it!”

 

 

Sarah tried to reply, but she couldn't get enough air into her lungs to do so. Instead, she used all her strength to try and push Emma's thumb away from her. Of course, it was in vain, and she started to feel like she was about to faint. Fortunately, Emma noticed her tiny face start to turn blue, so she opened her hand, holding the tiny Lebanese woman on her open palm, who immediately started coughing and gasping for air.

 

 

“You know what? I'm just too angry right now to even decide a way to punish you.”, Emma said, panting. “So I'm gonna put you in a time out, because if not, I could just...squish you!”

 

 

Emma then walked back into her bedroom, opened the top drawer of her bedstand and dropped Sarah inside, roughly. Staring up, the tiny woman could see the enormous blonde's face looming above, blocking almost all her sight of the room outside the drawer.

 

 

“You stay there and think of what you did.”, Emma said, still frowning, angrily. “See you tomorrow!”

 

 

Emma then shoved the drawer closed, causing Sarah to be sent flying towards the back of the drawer and hit her head against the wooden “wall”. This caused her to black out right there.

 

 

***

 

 

A few hours later, Sarah woke up, rubbing her head. Her surroundings quickly reminded her where she was. She took a moment to think about the whole situation. Suddenly, she remembered that she still had her cellphone with her. Relieved, she started dialing, calling Emma's mother. But of course, she didn't answer it. She was about to give up when she tried one last desperate measure. She started dialing again and waited for an answer. In just a few moments, a voice answer from the other side of the line.

 

 

“Hello?”, the voice asked.

“Hey, I need a favor.”, Sarah said. “I'm in BIG trouble here!”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for being so pacient with me and for reading. As always, I'll gladly read any comments you have about the story. Thanks again as stay in touch!