- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it's been a really long while, and I'm very sorry. I've had a lot going on with my life lately. Still, I understand if you already let this story go. I'm posting this new chapter here, and hopefully one or two would read it and comment it. Thanks again for understanding. Have fun and I really hope you like it.

 

Babysitting (Part 2)

 

“Who is this?”, the voice asked.

“It's me! Sarah!”

“Sarah?”, the voice asked, obviously very sleepy. “What's going on? It's 4:00 am!”

“Svetlana?”, asked Sarah, recognizing the accent. “Is that you? Were is Lena?”

“Lena? I don't know. She didn't come home. Why, what's going on?”

“She didn't come home?”, Sarah asks, frowning. “Fine, I'll call her next. But right now, I really need your help. I'm desperate.”

 

Sarah then told Svetlana the whole story, including the address and a good route to use in order to get there.

 

“Oh, my God! That's horrible!”, said Svetlana. “Don't worry! I'm on my way!”

“Thanks. And be careful, please. She's a really bratty teenager.”

“Don't worry, I have a plan.”, said Svetlana, obviously trying to sound interesting and smart.

“What plan?”, asked Sarah, not trusting Svetlana's wits.

“Relax, you'll see soon.”, the Russian girl said, dramatically hanging up.

“Oh, boy...”, said Sarah to herself, sighing. “I hope she doesn't come up with a stupid plan. This is bad already, I don't need any more troubles.”

 

She then called me, both to ask for help and to scold me.

 

“Hello?”, I answered, rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

“Lena!”, Sarah shouted. “What the Hell is going on? Where are you?”

“Long story”, I said, yawning. “Why are you calling so early?”

 

And then she told me the same as she did to Svetlana.

 

“Well, I guess I could try to help you, but how?”, I asked, a bit confused by her call. “I mean, how am I supposed to stop this Emma girl?”

“I honestly have no idea. I'm just desperate and you were the first person I thought of calling.”

“Awww...really? That's so sweet!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, Lena. I really need your help.”

“Very well. I'll try to think of something.”

“Thanks, Lenny. You have no idea how bad it is here.”

“Don't worry, Sarah. We're going to get you out of there.”

“I surely hope so. Hurry!”

 

After what seemed like ages to Sarah, Svetlana finally made it to the house, taking Paula with her. Having no means to break into the house, she decided to just ring the doorbell and hide. Being so tiny compared to everything around her made it easy for her to remain unseen. After a couple of minutes, she could hear footsteps on the other side of the door. Nervously, she stood still, not wanting to be found by the house owner.

The huge door opened and a massive blonde teenager, wearing only her underwear, stepped outside. She was clearly very sleepy, as she rubbed her eyes a couple of times, yawning. Svetlana took this opportunity to break in. Emma was way too sleepy to notice the tiny Russian sneaking past her foot and into the house. Once inside, Svetlana quickly ran and hid behind a plantpot she found on the floor, waiting for Emma to get back to her bedroom.

 

“Hallå?”, she asked, looking around.

 

Not expecting someone tiny, it took her a few seconds to remember where she was, looking down at the floor. By then, though, Svetlana was already inside the house, so Emma didn't see anyone. Sighing, annoyed, she shrugged and got back inside, closing the door behind her and walking back to her bedroom. Svetlana waited for the giant Swedish teenager to get back inside her bedroom, and then sneaked towards it.

Svetlana waited for a sign that Emma was already asleep before walking in. The sound of her snoring was more than enough for her, and she slowly sneaked into the bedroom. Once inside, she immediately noticed the nightstand that Sarah mentioned over the phone. She then placed Paula on the floor.

 

“Well, I'm going to go up there and save Sarah, OK?”, the Russian said. “Just stay here and wait for me.”

“What? Why can't I come with you?”, asked the Paula, hands on hips.

“Sorry, but you're too tiny. I mean, even I'm tiny compared to this place! Not to mention yourself, then.”

“But I want to help!”, the diminutive Colombian said. “Why did you even bring me here, then?”

“Moral support?”, asked Svetlana, giggling, and then turned around, walking towards the nightstand.

 

Paula just sighed, watching her giant friend step away. Svetlana, meanwhile, had already reached the nightstand, and was now carefully climbing it. Even though it was very high to her, she used the alarm clock cord to make it much easier. Eventually, she managed to reach the top of the nightstand. Exhausted, she took a moment to rest and catch her breath.

After panting for a couple of minutes, she decided to get back into work. Looking down, she realized that she had a problem she hadn't considered until that moment: opening the drawer. Svetlana was never a very bright person, but she couldn't feel any dumber at that moment. There was no way she could reach the drawer handle from where she was standing, and even if she climbed to it, she wouldn't be able to pull it.

After thinking for a while about a way to open it, she eventually noticed a bobby pin lying on the nightstand, right next to the alarm clock. She quickly picked it up and walked towards the edge of the nightstand. There, she tried to use the bobby pin as a lever to open the drawer. Of course, her “lever” was too feeble, and she only managed to bend over its tip. Angrily, she tossed the bobby pin aside, sighing.

All of a sudden, the alarm clock went off. This startled Svetlana, naturally, almost causing her to fall off the nightstand. After the initial shock, the Russian girl immediately realized that the sound of the alarm clock would wake the giant teenager for sure. Without losing another second, she ran towards the huge device, looking for a button to turn it off. However, everything was written in Swedish, so she didn't get a word. The deafening sound of the alarm was making it very hard for her to concentrate, so she started pushing buttons randomly. Unfortunately, none of them worked.

It didn't take more than a few seconds before a shadow covered Svetlana. She barely had time to stare up before an enormous hand slammed down against the alarm clock, turning it off. The power of the impact was also strong enough to knock her off her feet and causing her to land on her rear. The Russian's hear was beating like a drum as she stared up at Emma, who was now sitting up.

 

“Dumma väckarklocka...”, she said to herself, sighing, as she rubbed her eyes.

 

Svetlana was still in a big shock, which stopped her from doing anything but stare up in awe at the gargantuan blonde girl, who was turning around, facing the nightstand she was sitting on. Yawning, Emma looked down at the alarm clock to see what time it was. That's when she noticed something that wasn't there last night. Not something, actually, but someone. A tiny girl, about the same size as her Lebanese captive, if maybe a little taller, was sitting right next to her clock. Very curious, she stood up, stretching a little bit, before she squatted right infront of the nightstand so that her face was closer to the newcomer.

 

“Herregud!”, she said to herself. “Who are you? What are you doing here?”, she asked, both surprised and interested.

“I...I...I...well...”, Svetlana said, trying to find a good explanation, other than the truth, but she didn't have a very agile mind.

“Wait a second...”, interrupted Emma. She had just woken up, so her brain was still a little slow, but she suddenly figured it out. “You're here to rescue your friend, aren't you? That's why you're on this nightstand.”

 

Svetlana didn't know what to do or say. She was caught, and now needed a completely different plan. Realizing that escaping was pretty much impossible at this point, she decided to confront this girl instead. Taking a deep breath, she stood back onto her feet and walked towards the edge of the nightstand, face to face with Emma.

 

“Yes, that's exactly why I'm here!”, she said, trying to sound brave. “So please let her out so we can get going.”

 

Emma was truly surprised. These tinies were very brave and even a little bossy for their size. This, however, far from intimidating her, was actually amusing her to no end. Grinning, she lowered her face even closer to the doll-sized Russian.

 

“Oh, is that so?”, she asked. “And what are you gonna do if I don't?” Emma then poked Svetlana, knocking her down again, as if to make emphasis on what she had just said.

 

Paula, who had seen the whole scene, was already on her way. Still a bit offended by Svetlana's words, she was determined to show her that she could be just as useful and helpful as anyone else in the room. The tiny Colombian approached from behind, as if to ambush the massive Swedish girl. However, the closer she got, the bigger the blonde teenager seemed to be.

When she finally got close enough to fight, Emma stood impossibly huge from Paula's point of view. Staring up, craning her neck as much as she could, all that she could see was a gargantuan behind, big enough to flatten entire blocks in Colombia just by sitting down. But the gigantic rear was way out of her reach, anyway, so she focused on the one part she could reach: her feet.

Clenching her diminutive fists, she started pounding against one of the massive bare heels infront of her. Her attacks, however, simply bounced off the heel's skin, which seemed to be thicker than any wall Paula had ever seen. Even though her impacts were obviously not making any damage, they certainly weren't completely unfelt. Despite the lack of strength in her blows, they still managed to cause a feeble tickling sensation on Emma's heel.

The giant teenager was way too interested in her new doll that she didn't really care about the tickling on her foot. She absently minded shifted her foot a little, bumping her heel against Paula's tiny body and sending her flying a few centimeters back. The diminutive Colombian rubbed her head and stood back up, not meaning to give up any time soon.

Furious, Paula ran once again towards the enormous foot, this time biting its heel. This caused Emma to feel a little itch on her foot and turned around, wondering what caused it. At first, she didn't see anything, as the size difference was just too great. However, after just a few moments, she managed to notice a teeny tiny girl, about half an inch tall, standing right by her feet. Amused, she crouched, forgetting about Svetlana for a moment and focusing her attention on Paula.

 

“Well, well, what do we have here?”, said Emma, grinning.

 

The Swedish teenager heard a few high-pitched squeals, but she couldn't make out any words from it.

 

“Hold on, I need you to get closer”, said Emma, reaching down for her.

“No, Paula!”, shouted Svetlana from the nightstand, shaking. “Run!”

“Paula?”, asked Emma, intrigued. “Do you two know each other? Hmmm...this should be more fun than I thought, then.”

 

The blonde giantess stood back to full height, smiling down at the diminutive Latina by her feet. She then lifted her right foot, hovering it above Paula. The tiny Colombian, seeing this, wasted no time and took off running as fast as she could. Amused, Emma watched her run, although to her, it seemed like she was barely even moving. Then, and without warning, she stamped her massive foot down, right next to the fleeing woman. The impact was more than enough to knock her off her feet.

Chuckling, Emma waited for Paula to stand up and start running again, and then stamped her foot once again, with the same results. The tiny girl screamed and ran, doing her best to try to avoid being stepped on by the pair of 100' long feet that threatened to flatten her. However, no matter how fast she moved, she was easily outran by the giant teenager's gargantuan legs. Luckily, she was only toying with her, so she didn't get harmed, but it still pissed her off a lot. Being toyed by a bratty teenage girl wasn't something she ever expected to experience, but there wasn't much she could do about it at the moment. Fortunately, after just a couple of minutes, she stopped.

 

“This is boring.”, Emma said, yawning. “You're no challenge at all. Where's the fun in that?”

 

Emma then bent over and easily snatched Paula from the floor. The tiny Colombian barely had time to reach before two enormous fingertips, a little bigger than her whole body, trapped her in between and lifted her hundreds of feet from the floor. Paula screamed all the way up, until the movement suddenly stopped. Opening her eyes, she noticed she was being held right in front of the blondie's gigantic face.

 

“You know what? You two are kind of boring after a while.”, said Emma. “I'm flattered that you came here to visit me, but I got some better things to do. So you two have fun and say hi to your nanny friend when you see her. Catch!”

 

Emma tossed Paula towards the nightsand, where Svetlana stood. However, her aim wasn't very good, and the Russian girl had to dive and stretch her arms to be able to catch her friend on time. Both of them were panting, terrified. They looked at each other for a moment, then turning to see the blonde giantess, who had already changed into a black bikini and a pair of flip flops.

 

“Well, I'm going out now. I'm not going to waste the beautiful weather of Mexico by staying indoors with you girls.”, Emma said, walking towards the door. “There's food in the fridge if you want anything!”, she said, laughing, before leaving.

“Thanks”, said Paula to her bigger friend.

“Don't mention it.”, said Svetlana. “Now we have to find a way to help Sarah get out of this stupid drawer.

 

***

 

The sudden appearance of a 1,400' tall girl was shocking to the Mexican people in the nearby city, to say the very least. Her 200' long feet shook the ground violently with each step, knocking everyone around off their feet, and even cracking a few buildings, shattering their windows. The city was obviously not prepared to accommodate such a massive person, much less a careless one! They all ran for their lives, sprinting as fast as they could, trying to get away from the giantess as soon as possible.

Emma stared down at the city, smiling, amused. Its citizens were truly tiny, about 1/4th of an inch. They were all scattering randomly, obviously trying to avoid being trampled on. She felt like she was standing on an ant hill, causing so much panic and chaos just by standing there and taking a couple of steps. Being in Mexico wasn't just nice because of the sunny and warm weather, but also because it made her feel extremely huge and powerful. She wasn't exactly an amazon back in Sweden, but there, she felt unstoppable. She could do pretty much whatever she wanted, and no one could do anything about it. Well, no one except...

The Mexican citizens felt the ground shake again. However, they all quickly realized that the blone teenager couldn't be the cause, as she was just standing still. They all looked around, already pretty worried about the possibility of a second giant visiting the city. And they were right. A massive woman, about the same size as the teenager, was walking straight towards them. Unlike the younger giant, however, she was wearing a very formal outfit. The impact of her black pumps' heels both created powerful tremors and caused booming thumps that echoed across the whole town.

 

“Emma!”, the older woman shouted, causing the non-broken windows to rattle. “Vad gör du här?”

“Mamma!”, Emma said, both startled and intimidated. “Jag...jag...eh....”

“Kom hit!”, the woman said, grabbing her daughter's wrist with her hand and pulling her out of the city, making sure to cause the least damage as possible. “I'm so sorry about this”, she then told the citizens. “I'll pay for everything that my stupid daughter here broke. I'm really, really sorry. I promise it won't happen again.”

 

And with that, both giantesses walked back to their summer house. Emma could see a tiny girl sitting on her mother's open palm. She had no idea who this girl was, but she wasn't in the mood of asking. This mysterious tiny girl, of course, was me.

 

***

 

Back in the summer house, Sarah, Svetlana, Paul and me sat all on the living room table, staring up at the blonde woman and her daughter, who were sitting on the couch. The teenage girl had her arms crossed, obviously very annoyed and even angry.

 

“I can't express how sorry I am.”, said the woman. “Especially to you, Sarah. I really had no idea that my daughter here was so spoiled. I'll pay you twice as much as I promised, and even that won't do it. I hope you can forgive us.”

“Oh, don't worry about it.”, said Sarah. “It's alright. She's a teenager after all. I understand. She's in that age.”

“Yeah, she's a teenager.”, the woman said. “A grounded one!”

“Mamma-!”, said Emma.

“Håll käften!”, interrupted her mother, and the girl immediately shut up, while the 4 of us on the table just laughed.

“Thanks again for being so understanding”, the woman continued. “I owe you all, big time. Anything you need, don't hesitate to ask, OK?”

“Very well. Thanks a lot”, said Sarah, as we all stood up. “We better go now, though”.

“Yes, of course, “said the woman, placing her hand right next to us. “I'll give you a lift.”

 

***

 

“So how did you contact her?”, asked Sarah.

“Well, she's actually a very successful businesswoman, so she's fairly famous. Plus, being Swedish, she wasn't exactly hard to find in a country like Mexico.”, I answered.

“Good point. Still, thanks a lot, really. I thought I was going to stay inside that drawer for who knows how long! It's so good to be in a normal-sized room for a change.”

“I bet it is. Well, let's go get some sleep. You probably need it.”

“I certainly do”, said Sarah, yawning. “Have a good night, Lena. Thanks again.”

“Good night to you too!”, I said, and we both walked into our respective bedrooms.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I know that my word doesn't mean a lot after this, but I promise I'll try to write the next chapter soon. Things are a bit more relaxed in my life now, so hopefully I'll have the time to post again soon. I hope you liked the chapter and please post if you can. Until next time. Bye!