- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hallo again. I know it's been a while, and I'm really sorry. I honestly didn't have the chance to write before. I hope this won't happen anymore, though. Anyway, here's the new chapter. I hope you like it, and as always, comments are more than welcome. Thanks again for reading, and have fun!

She-cat vs she-mouse


Thesis Project, Chapter 5: Bullying

When we hear the word “bully”, we immediately picture someone being mean and cruel to a smaller and weaker person; and while that is usually the case, we must not forget that bullying comes in many forms. It is possible to bully someone physically, but also verbally, emotionally and psychologically, and we have to keep that in mind in a multi-sized society.

It’s fairly obvious that a large person will have a much easier time bullying a smaller one. If being just a head taller is usually enough for physical bullying, being dozens of times bigger would facilitate it even more. This opens new bullying situations, as even big and strong jocks can be bullied if the aggressor comes from a larger country.

While there’s no doubt that larger sizes will often have an easier time bullying the small ones, we can’t rule out the opposite case. Considering bullying types other than physical, is perfectly possible for a tiny person to bully a giant one. While this might sound strange at first, it certainly is real. People with low self-esteem are especially prone to this kind of bullying, as they simply don’t have the emotional strength to confront a bully who insults them, even if said bully is much smaller than them.

However, I believe that there are cases where the bullied only needs a little push to find that way to stand for themselves and face their bullies, stopping them once and for all. The idea here is to use a different strategy than the one being used by the bully. If the bully is much larger, using a psychological and verbal approach might be the answer. Outsmarting a giant can be, in some cases, the solution to a bullying problem. Making him/her realize the damage they cause could easily stop them from doing so.

A tiny bully must be dealt with the exact opposite strategy. If the bullied one somehow comes to realize that the person bullying them is smaller than his/her foot, they could then find a way to fight back. Of course, this should by no means become a role-reversal, the bullied becoming the bully, but using size and strength just to scare a bully away could be a fair method to deal with them for good.

 

 

Svetlana’s first day at the café was…eventful, to say the least. Causing the smaller waitresses on her tray to tumble and drop their own trays, accidentally dropping a glass of water that washed some tables away, and knocking costumers off their chairs by stepping too close to them wasn’t exactly the best way to start a new job.

Because of her size, Svetlana wasn’t supposed to be in charge of any tiny tables. However, her looks and scale caused many smaller guests to call her to their table, and the place’s rules established that she had to attend any guest call, even if it wasn’t from the tables she was waiting.

Three teenage boys called her from a table. She walked towards it, stepping as carefully as she could, trying to avoid knocking them with her steps. She managed to, but as she stood right next to their table, she didn’t even realize that the three of them were easily peeking under her skirt. Being her first day, she wasn’t used to that kind of actions, so she just crouched to get closer to them.

 

“How can I help you?”, she asked them.

“Umm…what?”, one of them said, still lost staring up at her legs.

“How can I help you?”, she repeated.

“Oh!”, another boy said, finally snapping out of it. “Yeah, we…we wanted to ask you something.”

 

As he thought of an excuse to explain why they called her (as they couldn’t just tell her it was to peek under her skirt), Paula noticed all this. Angrily, she started to walk towards them.

 

“Sure.”, said Svetlana, ready to take note.

“Are you on the menu?”, the boy asked.

“What?”, she asked, confused.

“Yeah, are you on the menu?”, the boy repeated, grinning.

“Me? On the menu?”, she asked, naively. “I don’t understand.”

 

Just then, Paula showed up, hands on hips.

 

“Yes, she is on the menu”, Paula answered to the boys. “But you can’t afford her, so sorry.”

 

The three boys, startled as the Colombian waitress appeared out of nowhere to help her friend, quickly started to check her out instead.

 

“So, are you going to order now?”, Paula asked, trying to sound threatening.

“Err…well…”, the boys said, not really ready to order. “Maybe we’ll take another minute to decide.”

“Very well”, said Paula. “Please don’t call us if you’re not ready. We’re really busy.”

 

As Paula turned around to leave, one of the boys grabbed her rear and squeezed it. The Colombian girl, as a reflex, turned around and slapped him. Considering that she was more than twice his height, her blow easily knocked him off his chair. She immediately gasped, apologizing, but the boy was already pissed.

 

“You bitch!”, he said, standing up. “You’re gonna pay for this!”

“I’m sorry, sir”, she said, blushing. “I…I…I don’t know why I did that.”

“Too bad. I want to speak to the manager”, he shouted, as the other two boys stood up from their chairs, standing next to him.

“Please don’t”, she said. “I could lose my job”

“Well, you should have thought of that before slapping me!”, the boy said.

 

The three boys started walking towards the manager’s office, determined to tell on Paula. The Colombian waitress simply sighed, expecting the worst. Suddenly, though, Svetlana’s huge hand darted down from above, snatching the three teenagers from the floor and lifting them to face level. Only the upper half of their bodies stuck out from her fist, as she stared down at them, frowning.

 

“Listen to me, you little pervs!”, she said in a booming voice. “You were the ones who grabbed her butt to begin with, so if you don’t want more troubles, just leave, understood? We have witnesses here, so if you dare to cause more problems, you’ll be banned from this place. Not to mention that I personally will teach you a lesson. Now go away!”

 

Svetlana placed them back down on the floor. Once free, the three teenagers took off running out of the café. The people inside, having seen the whole scene, started clapping at the Russian waitress. She, embarrassed, simply blushed, covering her face with her hands.

 

***

 

Svetlana stood outside the café, holding Paula on the palm of her hand. Their shift was over, and they were just saying goodbye to each other before going home. However, Svetlana suddenly had an idea.

 

“Hey, Paula.”, she said, obviously excited. “Why don’t you come to our place instead? You know, like a sleepover.”

“What?”, asked Paula. “Are you serious? I mean, I don’t want to bother anyone.”

“Oh, not at all! Sarah won’t be staying home this weekend, so we have a whole room for ourselves. Lena doesn’t even have to know.”

“Well…sure, then, if you say so.”

 

Paula wasn’t too excited to stay at a giant house, but Svetlana had been so nice to her that day, especially with the bratty teenagers, that she just couldn’t say no.

 

***

 

Svetlana closed the door behind her as she walked into the bedroom. She then sat down on the bed, placing Paula on her knee. Paula sat there, cross-legged.

 

“Hey, I just wanted to thank you again for helping me with those boys.”, Paula said.

“Oh, don’t mention it. We girls have to stick together against boys, hehe.”

“No kidding. Men can be so annoying sometimes.”

“I know, right? Too bad we kind of need them, too.”

“True. Lesbians have it so much easier in that aspect, if you think about it.”

“Yeah, they don’t have to deal with men that way.”

“Indeed. Ugh, I wish I was a lesbian.”, Paula said, sighing.

 

Svetlana raised an eyebrow as she heard Paula say that. Without even warning, she wrapped her hands around the Colombian girl’s body and lifted her off her knee. She then held her in front of her face, grinning, and without even warning, licked her face with her enormous tongue.

 

“Eeeewwww!”, said Paula, wiping some of the saliva off her face with her hands. “What was that for?”

“Just wanted to see how you tasted”, Svetlana replied, grinning. “I could totally eat you.”

“Yeah…whatever you say, girl. Now put me down.”

“Oh, OK. Want to play hard to get?”, Svetlana said, dropping Paula onto the mattress. “Sure, I love challenges. I’ll be the cat and you’ll be the mouse.”

“What? No way”, Paula said, now starting to get very annoyed.

“Well, then, if I catch you, I’m putting you in my mouth, just like any cat would do to a mouse.”

“Don’t you dare…”

“Then run!”

 

Paula, not wanting to end up inside a giant mouth, started to run as fast as she could across the bed mattress. Svetlana, smiling, reached down for the tiny Colombian, using here finger to trip her. Paula immediately stood up and kept running, while Svetlana just chuckled.

 

“Meow!”, she said, getting down on her hands and knees, on the bed. “I’m gonna get you, little mouse!”

 

Svetlana watched as her tiny friend tried in vain to escape from her. Like a cat playing with its prey, she started batting Paula’s body with her hands from one side of the bed to the other. The tiny girl tried in vain to fight back, as her body was smacked back and forth by huge palms, over and over again.

After a couple of minutes, Svetlana stopped, letting Paula stand back onto her feet. This wasn’t so easy for her, as she was still dizzy because of all the batting. As soon as she could move again, though, she took off running again, trying once more to get away from the massive Russian. Watching this, Svetlana just grinned and raised her hand, as if it was a paw, and slammed it down on Paula, pinning her down under her palm.

 

“Gotcha, little mouse!”

 

Paula tried with all her might to break free, but Svetlana was simply too big and strong for her. The Russian girl lowered her face closer to her prey. Then, with a quick movement, she lifted her hand off Paula, biting the back of her top with her front teeth, lifting her from the bed.

 

“I caught you!”, Svetlana said, her voice sounding a little funny, as her teeth were holding Paula’s top. “Now I’m going to eat you.”

 

Paula kicked the air desperately, trying somehow to stop that from happening. Her violent movement, along with her own weight, caused her top to rip off, landing back on the bed, topless. Noticing this, Svetlana looked down.

 

“Oops!”, she said, giggling. “Well, you kind of look even more sexy that way! Let’s finish the job, then.”

 

Without warning, Svetlana snatched Paula from the bed, using her fingers to tear her tiny friend’s skirt off. The Colombian girl yelped, covering herself with her hands and arms, as Svetlana dropped her back onto the mattress.

 

“Look how cute you look now!”, she said, staring at the tiny girl on the bed, now only in bra and panties.

“What the Hell was that?!”, Paula shouted, furiously. “Are you out of your mind?!”

“Oh…right, I’m sorry”, Svetlana said, smiling. “It’s not fair for you to be the only one like that.”

 

Svetlana stripped down to her undies, tossing her clothes aside. She then sat back down on the bed, next to Paula. Her weight made a slope in the mattress, causing the tiny girl to slide down, her body smacking against Svetlana’s bare thigh. Really annoyed now, Paula started banging her fists against the Russian’s skin. This surprised Svetlana a little, even though the tiny attacks barely tickled her.

 

“Oh, feisty!”, she said, chuckling. “You don’t seem like a little, jumpy mouse. You’re too brave! Like a cat, hehe. Hey, maybe you’re a teeny, tiny cat, and you’re trying to catch a giant mouse!”, she clapped, excited.

“Are you crazy?”, asked Paula. “What kind of stupid game are you playing here? Just cut it out!”

“Well, someone so tiny is attacking someone my size. The only explanation is that you’re the cat and I’m the mouse, not the other way around.”

“You know what? I’m leaving.”, said Paula, turning around and trying to climb the mattress slope.

“Oh, what’s wrong?”, asked Svetlana, grinning. “Is this mouse too much for the big, bad cat to handle?”

 

Paula just ignored Svetlana and kept going, trying to get away from her. Seeing her struggle with the slope, Svetlana stood back to her feet, watching her tiny friend run across the bed. She then climbed onto the bed herself, standing right on it as her feet caused some smaller slopes. Paula, seeing this, started to run even faster.

 

“How adorable”, Svetlana said. “A cat running from a mouse. How ironic!”

 

Svetlana then started chasing Paula, stepping slowly to allow the tiny girl to avoid being caught.

 

“Fee…fi…fo…fum!”, she chanted, stamping her foot against the mattress, emphasizing each syllable. “Get back here, you little cat! You want your cat friends to know that you’re running away from a mouse?”

 

Chucking, she kept chasing Paula, finding it simply adorable that she was trying her best to escape her. However, after a couple of minutes, she got bored of all the chasing and decided to end it. Raising her right foot, she aimed at the diminutive, running girl, and gently placed it down on her, pinning her between her sole and the mattress.

 

“Gotcha!”, she said, happily.

 

She kept Paula immobilized for a little longer, feeling the tiny girl struggle in vain against her foot’s strength. She then decided to let her go, lifting her foot. However, Paula was stuck to the surface of her sole. Svetlana burst into laughter, seeing the tiny Colombian stuck to her foot. She then peeled her off with her hand, placing her back down on the mattress.

 

“OK, then. Now that I caught you, it’s my turn to eat you.”, Svetlana said, getting down on her knees. “A mouse eating a cat. I love role reversal!”

 

Svetlana then lowered her face really close to Paula. So close that she even poked her chest with her enormous nose. Furious, the tiny girl punched the giant nose a couple of times, and then bit it with all her might. This took the giant Russian by surprise, who immediately lifted her face away from Paula.

 

“Ouch!”, she said, rubbing her nose with her left hand. “That hurt!”

 

Before Paula could react, Svetlana raised her right hand, clenched it into a fist, and slammed it down on her. Even though the impact was softened by the mattress under her, and that she wasn’t using all her strength, the pounding of a giant fist against her tiny body was pretty hard. Svetlana immediately lifted her hand away, gasping.

 

“Oh, my God! I’m so sorry!”, she said, picking Paula up, holding her on her palm at face level. “Are you OK?”

“Ow, ow, ow…”, said Paula, lying down on her back. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just a little sore.”

“Sorry about that. But why did you bite me?”

“Sorry, Miss Tantrum, but you were bullying me before!”

“Bullying you? I was just playing!”

“Playing? You even took off my clothes!”

“Well, you seemed to want me to.”

“What? How did you figure?”

“You said you wanted to be a lesbian.”

“So? That doesn’t mean I AM one!”

“Nor am I, but it seemed you wanted to try.”

“I asked you to stop!”

“Yeah, but we were roleplaying. I thought you were acting. You should have used that special word, to let me know you weren’t acting.”

“We never came up with a word, silly! What was I supposed to say?”

“Oh…good point.”, said Svetlana, really embarrassed and feeling very dumb. “Sorry…”

“Hey, it’s OK”, said Paula, sitting up, patting Svetlana’s thumb with her hand. “I guess it was kind of fun, to be honest, hehe.”

“It was, wasn’t it?”

“Indeed. But it left me exhausted now. Maybe we should go to sleep.”

“Yeah, you’re right.”, Svetlana said, lying down on the bed, placing the tiny Colombian on her belly. “Don’t worry, I don’t move during my sleep.”

“You better don’t!”, Paula said, giggling.

 

Svetlana then turned off the light. They chatted for a little longer about their day, and then about their lives, getting to know each other more. After a while, both women closed their eyes and slowly dozed off. None of them knew it then, but they had just started the most important relationship in both their lives. But we’re going to get there later.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading. I hope you haven't discared this story because of the time I took to continue. This is my first story, and I really need feedback. I'd be really grateful if you could comment. Thanks again in advance and I'll see you guys later!