- Text Size +

Chapter 4

In New York City, everything was the same as ever. The day started sunny, people were doing their business, nothing out of the ordinary. In Manhattan, the people in the Bank of New York Mellon did their jobs as usual. At first that is. When they heard screams and cries of terror coming from outside, they knew something was wrong. But it was something no one would have come up with in their wildest dreams.

Five minutes earlier, a gigantic figure had materialized out of nothing. It had a human shape, wore a cotton T-Shirt and tight jeans. Two leather boots. The figure stood 700 feet tall, had black hair and blue eyes, which was all that could be seen because she wore silk mask. It seemed female, as two nice breasts protruded from its chest. The creature had a large, cotton sack in her hand.

After having stood in the street looking around for a few seconds, the giantess started to walk. 

Although she tried to be careful at first, Gwen soon understood she could not avoid stepping on the cars and people. So she simply walked, ignoring the crunches she felt under her boots. Gwen had killed before, but not so many people at once. Yes, she had shot a guard at a bank robbery three years before. And a "hero" who thought women would just bluff when threatening to kill everybody during another robbery about one year later.

"Hey, babe, give me the gun. Looks like a toy to me," he said, grinning. Gwen had ordered everyone to lie down and be quiet, but this guy refused.

The last mistake he made.

Crunch! Another car flattened under her 120 feet long sole.

Squish! A dozen people turned to mush.

"It easy once you get used to it...," Gwen thought about killing and crushing everybody in her path. A normal woman might not like that at all, but she, she was a criminal. So she didn't care.

Gwen walked towards the Bank of New York. She had seen the building often and always dreamed of robbing it empty. Today, her dreams would come true. George had asked who would be the first to go out for a "job" and Gwen had immediately volunteered.

"Me! I'll rob the Bank of New York!" she had exclaimed.

Gwen halted before the Bank, ignoring the screams and honking cars below.

"This is a robbery," she said, looking at the small building. "But you don't have to give me the money and gold. I'll serve myself, ha ha!"

With that, she made a fist slammed it forcefully into the wall. The concrete of the proud building crumbled like rotten wood. Glass shards and chunks of concrete flew everywhere.

The giantess repeated this a few times, until the wall was demolished. Furniture was destroyed and people inside were either dead or injured, as her fist was about 30 feet long.

Gwen pushed the top floors away. They slid down the bank and fell on the buildings behind it, destroying them all, including the inhabitants. Not concerned by that, Gwen kicked violently against the lower floors. They splattered like loose sand, revealing the interior of the second floor. People in there were screaming and running. It looked like a colony of ants in their burrow to the giantess.
Gwen grinned and dug her fingers in the floor. They penetrated the carpets, marble and concrete easily. Pressing her hands further down, she hit the first floor. Curling her fingers for a better grip, Gwen heaved and broke the way to the cellar, where the vault stood, open. Not minding the people being buried alive, she scooped up the debris and threw it away. It rained all over the neighborhood like a hail of death.
The vaults were made of solid steel and titanium, but for Gwen they were no match. She tore the heavy safes open as if they were made of unbaked dough. The first one revealed her favorite color, gold. Taking her sack, she turned the vault upside down and emptied its contents in it. A shower of gold rained down. Gwen tore open the next vault, in which paper money worth millions and millions of dollars were stored. That too landed in her sack. She repeated the procedure with every other safe, each either containing gold bars or dollars.
The people in New York stood watching in awe as they saw the giantess emptying the contents of their bank with the greatest ease.

The director of the Bank, whose office was not located in the building itself but the one next to it, saw what happened. Open mouthed, he witnessed the weirdest robbery ever. He saw the vaults, the ones he had been so proud of, being torn open like soda cans and its contents disappear in the hugest sack ever. Having stood frozen outside for a moment, oblivious to the screams of terror around him, he ran towards the giantess, who was still robbing his bank. His entire civilized upbringing was forgotten. Swearing and cursing he ran towards her, not even considering he had no chance against this behemoth.
The soles of her boots were almost as tall as he was, but the man managed to climb them. He stood on the tip of her boot and began shouting.

"You bastard! You fucking bastard! Put it back! Put everything back!", he screamed, waving his fist in the air.

Gwen, now finished, saw the little man on her boot. She raised her toes, making him slide of her boot, for the leather was a bit slippery.

"My, my, what have we here? Trying to be a hero? Or do you want to stop me?" She looked at him closely. Gwen recognized the man immediately, knew what the director looked like for she had been studying the bank thoroughly.

"Ah, look at that. It is the director in person. I'm honored. But you won't be in charge for much longer."

Saying that, she stood up. Gwen took of one of her boots, revealing her enormous foot. Still, she didn't wear any socks. She placed her huge naked foot on the ground, picked up the director and let him fall between her big and second toe. The giantess held him trapped between them and smiled mockingly. Gwen could feel the little man between her toes, struggling, trying at no avail to get free.

"Look at me, New York!" she announced. "One of the most powerful guys in the world is stuck between my toes! Someone who can influence the economy a great deal! Look how powerful he is now!"

Gwendolyn wriggled her toes, crushing and smearing the director between them. He was being grinded to a bloody pulp between the huge walls of meat her toes were like grain between the stones of a mill. Having killed the director, Gwen tore a piece of carpet from an open floor of the Bank and cleaned her foot with it. Then she put on her boot and threw the sack, full of gold bars and money, over her shoulder. Saluting the destroyed bank, she turned away.

Gwen, aimlessly walking, looked around. She still had a little time before she would return to the Rockies. She had insisted on staying the 30 minutes in Manhattan, just in case, although George told her she could be taken back earlier. Now she wondered what to do until time was up.

She looked down. "Gee, my feet are gigantic," she thought. Her foot was about 10 times the size of a car. She compared it, while walking, with the largest cars and busses. Her foot won. Gwen pondered the thought of stepping on an entire bus, which her foot could cover with ease, flattening the entire vehicle with everyone inside it. But while looking to find one, something else caught her eye.
It was a large, red car. Of course, her foot was able to squash three of them standing in a row at once with ease, but still. Gwen bent down and picked it up with her free hand. To her, it was no bigger than a small toy, but she was mesmerized by it. She recognized the brand. It was a Lamborghini, Gwen's favorite type of car.
The giantess examined it closely, not caring about the world around her. The driver inside was nearly dying of fright in the meantime. Imagine, you sit in your car, see a giantess walk through the streets, flattening everything in her path, and suddenly she picks up your car and brings it to her face. And you are trapped inside, hovering about 650 feet from the ground!

Wouldn't you be scared shitless?

Gwen put the sack on the ground. She then placed the car on the roof of a nearby skyscraper.

"Get out," she ordered the driver, who obliged immediately. "And leave the keys, or else...". Gwen used her thumb to press a chimney to dust. The driver nodded, while wetting himself.

"Mine," she said, grinning broadly. She took the car, retrieved her sack with loot (it had flattened a street kiosk and severely damaged two parked cars) and continued her way.

Suddenly she was gone. No flash of light, no rumble of thunder, nothing. Just gone. As were countless billions of dollars worth of gold and paper money.


"Gee, was that necessary?" Giana asked.

"Why, isn't it a beauty?" Gwen was caressing the Lamborghini.

It was about an hour ago since she returned. Gwen had emptied the bag in the middle of the cave (George had borrowed her a bicycle) and now, the gold, money and the car had returned to their original size. Just as George said, they had been tiny when Gwen had returned through the Archway. Gold bars the size of grains of rice and paper bills smaller than confetti.

"You just robbed the entire Bank of New York and instead of buying a new car, you need to steal one. Yeah, right." Giana said, more sarcastic than serious.

"Hmm..." Gwen was not really listening. Her mind was with the car. Finally, she had her own Lamborghini. At the moment, that was worth more to her than the gold and cash of the bank.

"OK, it's my turn," Grace said, who hadn't spoken yet because she knew her cousin was not listening. Gwen was deaf to whatever one told her when she was occupied with something.

"Well, I need to adjust the Archway. And it has to recharge, of course," George replied. "For now, it had just enough energy left to transport you a couple of feet forward. Making someone gigantic is no problem, but the teleportation...".


Later that day, when George was working at the Archway, Gwen approached him. Her two cousins where in the cave, counting the money and gold bars.

"Say, George," she said. "I am wondering... are you married?"

"No. I am single," the scientist replied.

"It must be a lonely life... I can understand. I am not married myself."

She put her chin on his shoulder, pressing her breasts against his back. George looked back, a bit baffled.

"I really love Lamborghini's, you know," Gwen said softly. "And thanks to you, I've got one. I am sooo grateful. Shall I show you how grateful?" she flirted.

George turned around and looked at her as if he saw her for the first time.

Gwen embraced him and whispered in his ear:

"Would you like to have sex with a giantess, George? A real giantess who spoils you? Hmm? Would you like that?"