- Text Size +

Chapter 5

George had to think of the movie "Attack of the 50 foot Cheerleader". Gwen reminded him of the shot showing actress Jena Sims sitting on the field, her big feet in front of her, chained to the ground. Now he stood in front of a real giantess, unchained, a little bigger, sitting on the meadow and naked.

"Come, little man," Gwen beckoned. "Come to Gwenny."

George walked towards her, between her legs. Her feet were gargantuan! Her big toe alone was as big as his head. He wouldn't be able to reach its top, even if he jumped with his arms up.

"What shoe size would she have now?" he thought as he walked past the enormous feet. He marveled at her legs, lying left and right of him. Gwen’s calves seemed like whitish tree trunks to him, not muscular but still enormous. She could squash him by just placing one of her legs upon him.

George, in awe, suddenly found himself surrounded by huge fingers. Then he was being lifted up.

Gwen had grabbed him and brought him to her face. In her sitting position, it was about 25 feet up in the air. She smiled at the scientist, who was as big an action figure to her.

"Like what you see?" she said, her warm breath washing over him and making his hair wave a little. George nodded.

"My own little scientist... mhhm....". Gwen kissed him. Her huge lips, like two moist head rolls, covered George's entire face. Then Gwen held him in the open palm of her hand, like he weighted nothing.

"Take off your clothes, my dear," she said with lust in her eyes. George obeyed, a bit baffled. He knew she was used to taking initiative, criminal as she was, but he hadn't expected this one to be that straightforward. Most women simply laid down and let the man do all the things during sex. But Gwen, she was the result of a different upbringing, an entire different kind of people. And now, she was about 50 feet tall and had him in her hand. So he obeyed.

Naked, George saw Gwen put his clothes on the ground (between her thumb and index finger). Then she rubbed his entire body over her breasts.

Gwen already had a nice C cup when she was normal-sized, but now her breasts were enormous. Her nipples alone had the size of grapefruits, and she would have been able to hold his entire body off the ground with nothing but her boobs. George developed an instant hard-on as he was rubbed up and down her soft titflesh.

"Mmmm..." Gwen, her eyes closed, moaned. Her nipples, erect, slid up and down George's torso, as Gwen held him under his armpits. Up and down he went, each stroke making Gwen's boob wobble slightly.

"Aaaaahh.." she groaned in pleasure. 

She leaned back, and brought the little man in her hand towards her crotch. George was going to be used as a living dildo. He saw her shaved pussy, about half the size of his body, glittering with moist in the sun.
Gwen rubbed him against her enormous pussy lips, until he resembled an oil wrestler. George smelled her juice, felt her soft flesh, and liked it. Never had he dreamed of using his invention this way, being fucked by a young woman about eight times his own size.

Gwen pushed him in her love tunnel. She could feel the little man lying inside her, his head, torso, legs.... She pumped him up and down her snatch, holding his feet between her fingers.

George was engulfed with slimy flesh as the giantess brought him inside her. Her cunt swallowed him with ease, like a hungry, cavernous mouth. Her love tunnel was dark and moist with juice, making his body slide up and down with ease. George was afraid he would choke, but the inside of a woman's vagina, he found out, contained some air.

BUMP! George bumped his head against something hard. It took a while before he realized it was her clitoris, swollen to the size of a coconut. It pulsated with lust as the back of his head and back stoked against it.

Being so insignificant, so small, it turned George on. Here he was, in the narrow, fleshy tunnel of a gigantic woman, being used as her sex toy, completely at her mercy. He felt so tiny, so helpless. She could crush him with her vaginal muscles alone. He could drown in her cum, being killed just because a woman came. He was so insignificant. And that made him hot. Her smell, her stroking, her size.... George felt his sperm ejecting. He came like a fountain, his small geyser of semen being absorbed with the huge layer of slime in Gwen's vagina. Another testimony how small he was. His cum was nothing compared to hers.

George, still tired of his orgasm, felt Gwen's pumping becoming faster. She pulled his legs out, in, out, faster and faster she went.

"She is about to come," George thought and noticed the temperature rising. Her clit was as big as a handball now, it forcefully rubbed against his body, pinning him almost against her love tunnel if not for her stroking.

Then she came.

George felt her body move in orgasmic pleasure. If he hadn't been inside her, he certainly would have heard her moaning. A huge waterfall of thick, slimy cum engulfed him. George couldn't breathe anymore, his ears were covered with love juice, his entire body was stickier than a moment before. Was he about to die? The victim of a sexgame gone wrong? It would certainly be a way to go, but still....

Just after that thought, his body felt cold. Gwen had pulled him from her groin.

The giantess dropped George in the grass. He laid there, covered with slime like a chicken just hatched.

"Aaaaaahhh...." Gwen sighted in bliss. She sat upright, looked down at him between her legs and smiled.

George looked up at her. Gwen's face was red and full of sweat. Her black hair stuck against her, her blue eyes glittered with joy. Both didn't speak. Their looks told enough. It wasn't the last time they had had sex that way.