- Text Size +

Chapter 6

"My turn," Grace said. She was ready to go. To Japan, that is. Grace had chosen the Bank of Japan to rob, another place that ruled a good deal of the world's economy.

Her face was hidden behind a silk mask as well, showing nothing but her gray eyes and short, brown hair reaching halfway down her neck. She wore heavy black army boots, tight jeans and a black leather jacket. In her hand she clutched the same sack Gwen had used a couple of days before.

There had been quite a media circus. The Bank of New York, robbed by a gigantic woman.... Gwen was world news immediately, though no one knew who she was. Speculations rose, one more weird than the next. Some thought she was a secret weapon of an anti-western nation, others believed she was an alien, while some were convinced she was a punishment of divine origin. And of course a lot of conspiracy theories circulated, claiming the giantess was the result of secret genetic engineering by the U.S. government and used to turn the democracy into a dictatorship by destroying the countries' economy.

Yes, Gwen had caused quite some damage. Countless dead, property worth about a 200 million dollar destroyed and the economy of the U.S. had indeed plummeted severely. The girls, Giana too, read the news on the internet and watched it on television with great joy. Gwen even had a couple of fan sites already.

Today, it was literally Grace's big day. She stood before the Archway and saw the blue lights shimmering. Smiling, she stepped through it.


The weather was cloudy in Tokyo. Grace was glad to wear her leather jacket, it was not that warm. But she wasn't here for the weather. She was here to rob a bank.

The city laid spread out before her. Grace had asked George to make her huge, and that she was now. No less than 1200 feet tall she could see the countless houses, shops, skyscrapers and industrial buildings. She marveled at the sight of Mount Fuji.

"I'll certainly go on a holiday here," she thought. Soon, she would possess more than enough Japanese cash.

Looking down, she examined the small streets. A few cars had already crashed against her boots, the tiny vehicles folded like accordions against the thick, heavy soles. No wonder, she had seemingly stepped out of nothing, and the drivers had no chance of braking or evading her enormous footwear. A few might even have been crushed like tiny beetles under her heels as she made the step from the Archway into Tokyo. Grace couldn't even feel them under her feet, so big she had become.

"Ah, the power..." the young criminal thought blissfully.

Grace felt like Godzilla. She walked through the streets of Tokyo, each step crushing cars, traffic signs, billboards, trees and of course people. She didn't care. The Bank of Japan was all that counted. Being 1200 feet in Tokyo meant one could easily see over the buildings, since in Japan, hardly a building was more than five stories high. This was so because of the many earthquakes. So Grace towered over the capital, no house or office even reached her knees. After a short gaze over the city, she spotted the Bank.

Grinning, Grace started to walk towards it. To take a shorter route, Grace tried to step on the five-story tall buildings, intending to use them as stepping stones. She placed one foot, 230 feet long itself, on the roof of an office building which was no bigger that a large slab of cake to her. It would crumble just as easy.
As she put more weight on the small thing, the building collapsed. Her foot crashed through the top floor, the outer walls falling down on the streets while dozens of rooms were obliterated by the sole of her leather boot. Everything was destroyed by her boot, it took all kinds of furniture, desks, computers, file cabinets and terrified businesspeople with it on its way down. To the miniature (to her) Japanese, it was as if a black sky descended on them. Grace's unyielding, merciless booted foot crashed through all of the stories, then hit the ground hard. The occupants as well as their interior were completely pressed into a flat layer of debris and flesh by the huge weight of the giantess.

"Aw, that didn't work,"  Grace said to herself. That was all she had to say. She just killed three hundred people.
 
Because she nearly lost her weight, Grace decided to take another route towards the bank. She avoided the larger buildings. Instead she stepped on the smaller ones. The houses.
Her feet crushing the small homes like shells of walnuts, she continued her way towards the Bank.

Having arrived there, she knelt down, nothing uttering a single word. Grace didn't speak any Japanese, nor did she intend to speak English. Her knee smashed into a nearby radio tower, which broke in half and fell sideward on the street.
Grace dug her fingers into the windows of the lowest floor, who smashed though them like a wrecking ball. With a mighty heave, she tore the building from its foundations. The pride of Japanese economy was lifted like a trapdoor by a 23 year old girl!
Grace grinned wickedly as she saw the now revealed vaults in the cellar of the Bank of Japan. She ripped them out of the walls like picking fruit, then held them over her sack. Unlike Gwen, Grace simply squeezed the matchbox-sized vaults. They burst open like raw eggs, spilling their contents in the huge cotton sack. Vault after vault was emptied this way, gold, silver and paper money all disappeared in the, as it seemed, bottomless sack of Grace.
After she had emptied the last vault, Grace picked up the building and placed it back on the cellar. Out of sarcasm.

"Please refill," she said.

She stood up, once again towering over Tokyo and checked her watch. She still had a few minutes left, as she too wanted the full thirty minutes. Grace looked around. She wanted to destroy something before she was teleported back, out of pure lust.

She saw a building even taller than she was. It was the Tokyo Skytree, a recently constructed tower, about 1800 feet tall, made of metal, concrete and glass. Grace walked towards it. Her first step crushed a dozen Japanese who had been taking pictures of her.

On her way she also squashed about three hundred cars, seventy houses, two trains cabins including the bridge the train was crossing and 1.200 more people. And she didn't care at all.

Standing in front of the tower, the criminal giantess indeed had to look up at it. No matter, she had an idea.

Grace dropped her sack on the ground, destroyed a small office doing so, and grabbed the tower thoroughly. The metal gave way, and with a shove she tore the Skytree out of the ground. Using both arms and legs she bent the tower in another shape. Grace didn't mind she shattered the glass and crumbled the concrete. She was fixed on bending the metal of the Skytree, like a huge paperclip. The people of Tokyo watched with horror as their pride was destroyed and twisted.

Finished. Grace firmly put the Skytree back in place. It was bent in the shape of a gigantic "G".

Grace briefly admired her handiwork. She took her sack and bowed mockingly. Then she too was suddenly gone.


"Uncultured barbarian," Gwen said, laughing. " Bending the Skytree into a G. Really...".
She had seen everything life on the news.

"Why, it looks better now, doesn't it?" Grace said. "G like Grace. G like Goblin Gang. G like giantess." Both cousins laughed.

George as well. Giana didn't. She knew she would be the next giantess on a robbery, and she didn't really want to. But, as her grandfather had always said, what has to be done, has to be done.


Later that day, Gwendolyn stood next to George again, who was adjusting the Archway for Giana. He had seen Gwen and Grace five minutes earlier whispering together while looking at him.

Gwen embraced him again. Then she said: "Do you know what is better than having sex with a giantess, George?"

"No, what?" the scientist replied, expecting a joke.

Grace joined then and said grinning: "Having sex with two giantesses."