- Text Size +

Chapter 7

"Well, like what you see?" Grace smiled down on George. She and her cousin Gwen were 100 feet tall, sitting naked in the grass, opposite of each other. George stood between them and looked up at Grace. Her breasts were smaller than Gwen's, but she was more muscular and possessed nicely shaped legs.

"Yeah!" he said. "Who would say no?"

He, too, was naked and sported a huge boner. It was impossible not to be aroused being so close to these two giantesses and gazing up at them. He could smell their perfume, sense their body heat, peer into their huge cunts. It was fantastic!

Grace grabbed George and stroked him gently over her now seemingly endless long legs. He felt her warm, slightly tanned skin as well as her leg muscles and saw her huge knee. His dick smeared transparent pre-cum over her calves and George had trouble not coming already.

Grace lifted him and a leg up and placed the small scientist against the sole of her foot. Gwen and Grace put their feet together, George between them. The feet of the two gigantic criminals were about two times the size of his entire body. His face pressed against Gwen's third toe. It didn't budge. It was an amazing experience, being so close to the foot than crushed cars and people like vermin.

"Look, our little feet love you," Gwen said.

"Yeah, they won't let you go," Grace added.

The cousins rubbed their feet against each other, and George was being rubbed with them, unable to withstand their huge power. If the two had squeezed their feet tightly against each other, George would have been pureed like nothing.

Grace took George and rubbed him over her belly like a bar of soap. She was rather thin, but George could feel well- trained belly muscles. Muscles now possessing an enormous strength.

But when Grace rubbed him over her bosom, it was too much for him. He couldn't withhold any longer. Her tit, now an enormous mass of flesh radiating lust, made him come forcefully. He shot his sperm with such a force over her gigantic body than it seemed almost inhuman. Two, three waves of semen flew with a high arch through the air and landed on Grace's breasts.

"Oooh my, this little man is horny..." she said. Grace had felt him come. Although George was tiny compared to her, his dick hardly the size of a grain of rice and his cum nearly invisible, Grace's sensitive skin and good eyes had noticed the sperm.

"MMMmmmm..." Grace took George's body and licked. Her huge tongue removed the sperm still sticking on his penis. Grace hardly tasted it. George's front was being soaked with the giantess's saliva and he loved it. Then he felt being licked from behind as well.

It was Gwen, who had leaned over and gave Grace a French kiss. Eyes closed, both giantesses kissed, stroked their tongues against each other with George between them.

Gwen took Grace's breasts and kneaded them gently while Grace's hand massaged Gwen's pussy. Both girls embraced with one half of George in Grace's mouth and the other in Gwen's. It was like a lesbian sex scene.

As both cousins kissed passionately, George became soaked thoroughly with saliva. After the kiss Grace took George and, eyes still closed, shoved him in her vagina. His body disappeared half in it, only his legs remained outside.

Gwen bent and stuck her tongue in Grace's vagina. With her gigantic licking apparatus, she pushed George further in Grace's cunt. Moaning, Gwen licked his legs and her cousins' juice. Grace moaned too as she held Gwen's head firmly against her cunt. As Gwen licked Grace her own cunt dripped slime like a broken tap. Gwen laid on her back, Grace tore George halfway out of her vagina, and pressed her crotch against Gwen's.

Gwen wet honey pot devoured George's legs. Now he was the connection between the two gigantic cousins, with one half of his body in Grace's cunt and the other in Gwen's.

Gwen and Grace rubbed their pussies against each other, more and more forcefully. George felt their orgasms rising. The temperature rose in both cunts and Grace's swollen clit pressed him against her slimy tunnel. Gwen and Grace, sweating and moaning, twitched. Slime dripped on the grass and formed a small pool.

Then they came. At the same time. Without shame, they let their juices run against each other, their bloated pussy lips almost stuck together. George was showered with cum from both sides as he was totally covered with pussy juice.

"Aaaaaaah...." Grace cried.

"Mmwwwaaaahhh..." Gwen moaned.

SPLAT! George fell on the now muddy grass. Gwen and Grace had separated their groins and George was simply being pushed out of their cunts by the enormous mass of slime. He wiped the cum from his face had breathed deeply. Again he had orgasmed in the vagina's of the two giantesses, as no man, no matter how impotent or chaste, could withstand the overdeveloped feminine scent and charms
.

"Disgusting!" Giana had witnessed everything from the house. She didn't like it. She had no interest in George, whom she considered too old, nor to have sex in such a way. Shaking her head, Giana walked away from the window.

It was her turn tomorrow. She had insisted on robbing a bank on Sunday, for she had made up a plan to do her job as swift as possible. for that, no one had to be in the bank.

"This time tomorrow it's all over," she thought.