- Text Size +

Chapter 8

"Man, this is terrible," Giana thought. She reluctantly agreed using the Archway, and didn't like being a giantess at all.

It was chaos in London. The people had seen everything on television of course, but now a giantess walked in their own city. She stood a thousand feet tall, wore a mask as well and apart from the sack she also carried a shovel.

Every step Giana took caused many deaths, as scores of people fitted easily under her foot. Giana too wore leather boots and simply stepped into the masses, squashing may with them.
Cars honked, sirens wailed, people screamed, police officers tried to maintain order but were overrun by the terrified mob, who cared nothing of law and order but their own survival. Then a huge shadow loomed over them all, a split second before a gigantic boot covered cars, people and whatever else was unfortunate enough to stand on the spot the giantess trod down upon. And then everything was dead and flattened under the foot of the gigantic woman.

BOOM! Again cars were crushed, pavements destroyed, people stepped on.... And Giana acted as if she didn't notice. Not because she was cruel, but because she hated being so gigantic and tried to close her mind from it. She walked like a woman who was afraid of spiders knowing the place she crossed now was full of them. Not looking left or right, not up or down, but just straight ahead. Giana felt like that.

Then she arrived at her goal. The Bank of England.

Giana dropped her sack on a nearby building and began digging with her also gigantic shovel.

She pressed her tool in the ground around the Bank of England. It broke through the pavement tiles like they were dry crackers. Like a gardener digging up a tree stump, the criminal giantess dug a trench around the building, about 40 feet deep, all around it. Having done that, she shoved the blade under the bank and pressed the grip down like a lever.

Slowly, the Bank came up. Like a stump being uprooted, the building, groaning, was released out of the earth. Here and there plaster rained down, a window shattered and electric cables snapped. Grace paused a brief moment, took a deep breath, and gave another haul. The building now couldn't resist her vast strength any more. It came out of the ground with a deafening CRAAACK!

Giana then dropped her shovel, damaging a nearby building doing so, and took her sack. She opened it and shoved the Bank of England, to her the size of a shoebox, entirely inside. That was her plan. No one was in the Bank today, and instead of demolishing it, she took the entire building with her. She could empty it back home.

The British were shocked. Their pride simply disappeared in a gigantic cotton sack. The building that had controlled most of the world's economics for so many years had been removed like the stump of a dead tree and a huge, gaping hole was all left in the place were it stood.

Giana took her shovel and was about to leave, although she had no idea where to. she had told George to take her back as soon as possible, but what if there was no news broadcast yet? She had to wait. Looking around, she saw something that would totally ruin her day. The British had been prepared for the visit of a giantess. The army was on its way towards her.

"Hell, no," she thought. The last thing Giana wanted was a battle with the army, like a B-Movie monster.

Two dozen fighters, twenty tanks and a lot of infantry approached the giantess. Giana looked quickly around her and tried to make a run for it. But that was far from easy.

Everywhere buildings slowed her down. Yes, she was huge, but not so huge she could simply step on every building in London. Even the five-story houses hindered her.
Therefore, she ran over the streets, not knowing where to, trying to get away from the army. The fleeing Giana squashed countless cars and people and her steps caused a lot of minor earthquakes, which damaged the buildings close to them.

CRUNCH! A famous London double-decker was caught entirely under her foot. The giantess flattened the red vehicle like it was made of thin foil. As she lifted her foot, it looked like a squashed Coca-Cola can.

However, what could happen, happened. Giana stumbled over a small flat, tore it almost with her foot out of the ground, and fell with a gigantic "THUD!" right in a living area.

Nine buildings, all of them homes, were seriously damaged as Giana crashed down on them. The giantess broke the concrete like thin plaster and everything broke as if made of spun sugar. Dust flew in all directions and people were buried under their own walls or simply squashed under Giana's gigantic belly and legs.

"OW! Damn! Shit!" Giana cursed, rubbing her belly. The buildings hardly came up to her knees, but still she hurt herself on them. She would certainly get a few bruises on her body. Why didn't George bring her back?

Giana noticed the Bank of England in her sack was broken due to her smash. Just as she'd gotten up to inspect it, the fighters arrived. Without warning they opened fire.

"Argh! Damn!" The rockets stung her like nettles. Although they stuck in her clothing, Giana could still sense the impact and heat.

"GET LOST!" she cried and swung the shovel at the planes, as big as libellees to her. Two were hit by the blade and exploded.

Giana swung her shovel like mad, but most of the fighters either flew too fast for her or were out of reach. Luckily, their missiles could only do minimal damage.

Meanwhile, the tanks had arrived as well and opened fire. Giana's boots and jeans blocked the shells, but they too hurt her. Reluctantly, she stepped on three tanks, who cracked open like cockroaches.

"GO! LEAVE! MOVE IT!" she cried. She didn't want all this. She, a rampaging giantess. Giana hated it.

SQUISH! Giana pureed the infantry. When they arrived she jumped on them and treaded on the soldiers like wine grapes. She managed to strike two more fighters out of the air with her shovel. Her entire body hurt because of the rockets and missiles.

"If only nothing gets in my eyes," she thought. A rocket could blind her permanently.

KRSH! Another tank was crushed. SQUISH! Another dozen soldiers trod in the ground.

Because of her battle, the place where she had fallen was totally trampled. Nothing but a field of smashed debris, a lot of footprints and leftovers of the army remained.

Then everything was over. Time was up and Giana gone.


"HA, HA, HA! You were fantastic! Like King Kong!" Gwen laughed. She had seen it all on TV.

"And you took the entire Bank," Grace said. "Now that is what I call robbing a bank. Robbing-a-bank. Got it? Ha, ha!"

"Be still," Giana said under her breath. She was ashamed. George had told her he had deliberately kept her in London, because he and her two cousins enjoyed themselves watching her fight the army. Giana was not amused about it. OK, the money and gold, quite a lot it was, made up a lot. However, Giana had told George she would never do this again. He only shrugged his shoulders, grinning.

"OK," he said afterwards. "Now it is time you fulfill a wish of mine."

The Goblin Gang looked at each other. What could he mean? They already had had sex with him, apart from Giana, and she certainly wouldn't want to have sex with George, being gigantic or not.

"There is a place you should rob for me. It will be the biggest robbery of all time. Two of you. And you'll be really gigantic!"

Gwen and Grace grinned. Giana left.