- Text Size +

Chapter three

Past Tense


Five months had gone by Detectives still no clues to link the three youths disappearance despite many witnesses coming forward to help them to piece together the missing parts of the lost hours before they dropped of the radar.         
The ruins now cleared away work already started on the footings for the new projects housing and school.

Lisa had changed once again she looked older her body more curvy her breasts fuller, the colour of her eyes now blue, skin of an angel envious men ogled her as she sauntered past them. Innocence in her smile she walked up to the front of the house, a worried face peered out through the net curtains. The front door opened her mum stood there staring at her, unsure if this woman was her daughter, Lisa smiled and walked away a chapter in a book already written now discarded.

Lisa’s brothers had scoured the streets looking for her some thing was not right their 19 year old sister still an infant in their eyes, they were desperate to find her. Time was now her play ground she did not stay in the same place for long her desire to explore and learn now her only goal in life, the hunger quenched  she did not need to feed her body stored the nutrients from her victims, Her need to defecate reduced only liquid was needed to replenish her.    Her new found skills at mathematics and computer programming now earning her money, she was in demand by companies large and small, the logic and approach to there needs unmatched.
 
A frequent flyer this was a benefit, she needed the ability to remain invisible whilst travelling. soon the urge too feed her hunger would need to be sated it grew daily every man she met looked to her like a steak on a plate ready to be devoured. Her thoughts fixed on the methods in which she would carry out this necessary task when needed, guile and cunning soon to be conjoined to capture her quarry the game of cat and mouse, a plaything to be toyed with before enjoying the feast .

It was time her bodies cravings for raw flesh making her ill the trip to Brazil was arduous but it would be worth while, her appearance changed in readiness her hair colour now a deep black her buttocks more pronounced her eyes the deepest brown, she had sculptured her look on the Brazilian females their shapely bodies drew attention to the men of this world. She blended in unnoticed by the masses a chameleon on the hunt for its prey, Brazil has many problems with gang related youths easy prey to be taken mans hunger for money the reason for the pain it inflicted on the innocent. Lisa did not care for them man was meat to be eaten they meant nothing to her, a woman has needs she was youthful and sexually active her appetite for sex shocked the lucky ones she had chosen to mate with.
                                                             Sex was playing a different role this time her past still lived inside her the thought of eating a man whilst alive turned her on the sticky discharge in her knickers always present when she imagined the pain and suffering she was about to inflict on meaty body of her chosen food source. Young or old it would not matter to her the flesh of an adult had a different taste to that of a younger male. Both delicious to her she salivated at the thought she needed to feed soon. The trip would last 2 weeks time enough to gorge on the living before returning to her life as a respected business woman back home.

She waited until darkness took control she chose her outfit wisely she needed to stand out white the colour chosen her dress clung to the curves of her body white cotton knickers painted a line across her bum cheeks. Lisa knew where to go this night she was after some one who would melt in her mouth, tender flesh easily pulled from the bone.                

 It did not take long before the street urchins spotted her three in total their ages roughly between 8 up to 11 her sex ached she was looking forward to her meal they would be eaten slowly she had all night to complete the task.
                          The three boys approached her polite at first she ask them for some spurious directions they offered to take her there for a small fee she giggled to herself accepting their offer she gave them 20 Reals as a down payment making sure they could see the money in her purse.

“a senhora há dinheirão furtar permite presa a senhora pedir campina”

Lisa smiled at them innocently every word spoken understood her ability to learn new languages put to good use, she followed them willingly her knickers wet her excitement growing. They led her down a dark alley the eldest holding her hand she turned her head the darkness closing in behind her a perfect spot to eat a nice meal, the stars flickered above their heads. They turned a corner the eldest pulled hard against her hand whilst the others pushed her deeper into the darkness her white dress visible by moon light. Lisa allowed them to take her to where they felt safe it would also be safe for her to eat them, the youngest one started to pull at her dress whilst the other two tried to get the bag from her, lisa let it go and backed into the shadows. Unseen she sealed the alley way moving quickly checking the walls and closing all escape routes in readiness to start the feast. She stepped out of the shadows grabbing hold of the smallest boy he screamed out in fright her grip tightened she lifted him up above her head and pushed the screaming head inside she was hungry no time to play yet, her mouth stretched over the struggling boys body his clothes stripped away as she dragged it inside her. The others ran down the alley into the sticky wall trapping them there, Lisa to busy swallowing her first meal to worry about them, her belly swelled outward as if pregnant the little boys form visible inside pushing against her elastic stomach.


“Mmm that tasted real good I am soo going to enjoy eating these tonight” she giggled her hunger satisfied for now time to play around with her food, His whimpers audible to her.

“Come along little one lets go see your friends so that you tell them all about what my insides look like, I have a torch so that you can have a look around in there.”

Lisa removed the black Mag light from her hand bag pushing the lighted end against her flesh the two boys stared in horror at the outline moving around inside of her tummy. She smiled

“fala olá ao seu amiga estou indo a compilação ele lhe e eu quero você pedir

relógio “

“Yes that’s right he is going to dissolved alive inside of me and when I am finished with it I will eat another one of you, so maybe you should choose who I eat next I am not hungry yet but I will be in around an hour.”

Lisa stood before them the two boys begging her to let them go their friends struggling adding to their sorrow, Lisa’s digestive system was aggressive her acids boiling the flesh from his body her ability to taste the food whilst inside her stomach meant they could be eaten alive and still get the culinary flavours from the meat. One hour had passed by the body no longer visible her stomach returned to normal size, she  belched loudly.
“Thank you my little friend you tasted real good can’t wait to eat one of you friends hehe need to go to the loo first though make some room for it”

Lisa lifted her dress and pulled her cotton knickers down her urine sprayed onto the cold concrete it smelt strong deep yellow in colour the remains of a life now mingled with her body she bore down the large stools piled up beneath her curvy buttocks. She wiped away the wasted life and pulled her underwear up her sticky discharge staining the cotton gusset of her knickers. She turned her attention to the two boys they were crying inconsolable she smiled at them it only served to give her more pleasure from the pain. She pulled the eldest one dragging the screaming boy across the floor her body once again in need of fresh meat, she made him stand up and told him to lift her dress up over his head, she opened her legs wide until his head was beneath her and sat down on it she held onto his hair as she pushed him to the ground, she turned around her bum covering his face she made herself comfortable the boy struggling to breath beneath her the smell from her underwear filling his nostrils, Lisa was enjoying herself she could feel the little boys nose pressing against her vagina she moved her bum back and forth to gain pleasure from it before she started to eat him. Her orgasm filled her underwear the boy spluttered his mouth now filled with her fluids, she stretched forward grabbing his legs eager teeth soon tearing the soft flesh from his body he screamed out the agonising pain unbearable, she stole his mind to allow him a peaceful death. Lisa gorged on the body for almost an hour eating the parts that would allow it to live whilst she fed, it was her favourite way of eating her meals he stared at her terror in his eyes .

 
The boy kept alive for as long as was possible until only the stripped bones remained, she turned to look at the remaining meal her hunger satisfied he could not be allowed to live for he had seen to many horrors, she decided to wait until the hunger returned then she would swallow it alive and take the meal away hidden inside of her.

It was getting late the night had passed by the world outside of the alley unaware of what come to pass, she pulled her cotton knickers down and defecated once more the smell of death filled the alley, with a satisfied grin Lisa wiped away the second boys remains before making her way back to the chalet. Her last meal still struggling inside her stomach, this one could be savoured for longer her digestion slowed to allowed him to live whilst she enjoyed the different flavours from the meat.

All evidence of the three lives gone only faeces piled up in heaps marked the spot where life once lived, three more added to the list of the lost ones.