- Text Size +

Chapter four

Lisa woke early the need to pee disturbing her slumber she sat on the toilet her urine sprayed from her into the bowl discolouring it, the young boy pressing against her bladder aiding the release. She smiled to herself she was still hungry even though her stomach was filled with the living her need to eat was getting stronger soon a daily diet would be required to satisfy her needs.
                                            She needed to be wise to many missing persons would alert the authorities, her body was still in its early stages of growth her ability to manipulate the flesh and bone allowed her to change quickly into a new form this would be useful in capturing the unwary. Her hormonal condition also influenced her actions she liked taking away a life watching the despair written in the eyes the pain on the faces of the innocents, it made her wet her under wear soiled from the sticky discharge produced. The pheromones escaping seeking out the male of the species tempting them to come closer so that she could devour them, their bodies to be digested and turned into her stools, the young life struggling deep inside whilst she peed him away felt good to her. She wiped away the urine from her hairy sex the corpse needed to be dealt with a meal for break fast to add to the one already partially digested it would end this day for the young boy hidden from view, she needed to leave this place another needed to continue the forage for food.


she finished the meal before her an unknown adversary now forgotten another conquest to add to the many soon to be written in her diary of life’s forgotten memories. It was not satisfactory to her the taste soon forgotten her bowels grumbled she needed to pass a  another stool she sat on the toilet   waiting for the large lump of faeces to leave her body, the remains of the partially digested youth still alive within her delicate frame she smiled as the large stool hit the still water her urine already staining the clear water below.
                                                            Her body craved sexual stimulation she was needy now her body needed satisfaction her desire to copulate out of control her intelligence dictating the outcomes, stealth and guile needed  a new plan now needed to continue on her journey to fulfilment her digestive system sensing the urgency now  started in earnest to complete the process breaking down the body of the youth inside her,  he moved violently inside the pain of her acidic juices sending every nerve ending into over drive, she rubbed her tummy it felt good to her. The hours passed by the digestion completed her belly free once more of the burden of food it felt good to her the elastic membrane sprung back into in to its natural position.

Lisa needed to move on the urges inside her dictating the moods, she was in turmoil her emotions out of control the needs of the few no longer important to her, ending a  life a daily task needed to allow her to function pain her pleasure. She cleared away any evidence of her being there her body a furnace which burned flesh from bone turning it into hard stools ready to be ejected into the cold porcelain of her toile bowl, it felt good to her every stool a pleasure to be enjoyed her young mind filled with fantasies waiting for her to play out in the real world. Pain imposed on the few, the lucky ones who would be chosen by her to be consumed after pleasure had been enjoyed from the protein filled bodies. 
                                                    The anxious parents now in emotional flux the reasons not known anxiety and pain there companions, no answers given to aid the healing process only doubts and lost souls. To Lisa they meant nothing another meal to derive pleasure from on her quest for satisfaction a monster hidden under the skin of a woman with the ability to change form at will to get what she needed ! craved for.

She changed her form her black hair hung down her blue eyes a deep ocean to sail in her curvy figure dragging the gaze of men of all ages hypnotized by her beauty and elegance. Italy is filled with the wealthy and glamorous the cities made for film sets  romance and love every where you look. Lisa fitted in she was invisible amongst the beautiful people surrounding her, another wealthy lady pampered by her lover. She sat alone the river gurgled beside her the hustle and bustle passing by unnoticed, her mind probing the unwary men at the river side seeking out a victim to play the role in her play. Her gaze fixed on the father and his 7 year old son eating a picnic under the weeping willow tree. He looked across at her his mind already her play ground she probed and teased him drawing him into her web of deceit, two would be taken this day one for her pleasure to inflict pain on the other whilst she carried out the cruel act, the need to gain sexual stimulation her first goal then she would feed on them once hunger had taken over.


Pierre and his son Anton beckoned to her to join them she was a total stranger to him and yet he felt he had known her all his life, a wife and mother lost to them in a car crash his life left in tatters the need to find another not known to him. A son in need of love was all he chose his life now belonged to him Anton’s happiness his only reason left to live .