- Text Size +

Chapter Five

Lisa smiled she stood before them the sun at her back her flimsy skirt allowing the suns rays to shine through the cotton, her shapely legs and lacy knickers now visible to Pierre and his young son. He smiled his penis reacting to the unexpected glimpse of her private world, she seemed totally unaware that her dignity was on display he liked this she was innocent in her beauty. He asked her if she would like to join them Lisa smiled accepting their kind offer, she folded her skirt behind her and sat beside Anton.
                           “He is gorgeous good enough to eat” Pierre smiled the compliment accepted his son stared at her bewitched his mind her play ground she spoke to him invisible words soothing and kind the story being told about the fun she was going to have with his body once alone, his innocence hiding the true horror of the of the nightmarish tale.
   Lisa turned her attention to Pierre his mind was closed his thoughts a mixture of emotions swirling around she entered in the form of his wife she was real to him he stared at her in disbelief this vision before his eyes, no words were spoken both were captivated by her beauty. They were lost in her eyes, the picnic was packed away she held out her hands and lead them to her car both willing participants in her new game of torment. She teased Anton he looked at her excitedly the game she had planned already known to him he would suffer a long time at her hands whilst she extracted her pleasure from his pain a father would look on in disbelief at the cruel acts inflicted on the innocent.
                                                      She was wet the excitement was building the chateau a 2 hour drive away hidden away in the mountains a lake surrounded the old stonework its high ceilings and large rooms an ideal place for her to play with her willing meals. Lisa reached across and held Pierre’s hand guiding it between her legs the soft material of her skirt pulled up revealing her pink underwear.  His eager fingers soon take control her knickers pulled to one side seeking out her soft fleshy lips, she was wet his fingers easily slipping inside her hairy sex Lisa moaned Anton looked on a willing partner in her game of sexual depravities. Pierre stared at her underwear the black wiry hairs trying to escape the cotton prison trapping them her aroma was strong the pheromones now allowed freedom to tease and coaxes a whiling participant in the sexual game of life’s new beginnings.
                  Lisa reacted to his touch she opened her legs allowing him the freedom to roam inside her knickers touching her soft interior his fingers seeking out her erect clitoris so that he could finger box her sex until her creamy discharge signalled his success, he licked her from his fingers she smiled the game only now begun.
Anton looked on his brown eyes lit up with excitement he wanted Lisa to play her game with him she could feel his eagerness to participate she turned to him her tongue stretched across the void licking his cheeks his salty skin sending messages to her sex Pierre looked on unaware of the strange occurrence beside him.                  

 Lisa wrapped her tongue around his skull drawing the boy closer until his head touched her lips her gape opened Anton’s head easily slid inside she held him with her teeth saliva coated his blonde locks her lips kissed his face Anton sat back in his seat a smile on his face the pleasure written in his expression. Pierre stroked her leg his hard skin against hers tickled the fine hairs she giggled with excitement encouraging him to touch and feel her breasts through her lacy top. He teased more orgasms from her the pink underwear now wet  from her creamy discharge sticking to the wiry mess of hair nestled between her legs. She was near home her excitement hard to contain Lisa drove up the long winding road to the old château building well hidden from prying eyes, secluded a private place away from the public eye.
                                                                                        She parked the car in one of the large garages closing the door to freedom behind her they all got out and made their way into the large entrance hall Lisa needed satisfaction she held Anton’s hand and lead him to another room she stripped him of his clothes and secured him into a large chair with a top on it, his and shoulders poked through the hole whilst his torso was held off the ground by a comfortable harness she kissed him Anton giggled excitedly. Pierre smiled at him already taking his position opposite him on a similar chair, Lisa strapped him in his penis easily accessible to her. She removed her clothes her need to have fun with them in control she turned to Anton her body already double its size Anton looked up at her she turned to face Pierre her hand already holding Anton’s head she then lowered her self until Anton’s head touched her sticky vagina he giggled looking up at it as she proceeded to work her sex over the boys skull he struggled to break free realising what she intended calling out to his father to stop her, Lisa smiled at Pierre the horror written on his face made her wet she continued to sit down on Anton’s face her labia parted  allowing the head to enter her sticky tunnel. She moaned with pleasure as it started to stretch her hole she was soon up to his eyes Pierre screamed at her to stop Anton’s feet kicked the air trying to escape her.
                                                “Don’t struggle child I might break your neck hehe”
Lisa continued to lower her body onto his head each time working her thighs back and forth to force more of the head inside her vagina, he spluttered as her clitoris brushed against his nose as it passed over it only the boys mouth was visible to Pierre he sobbed at the sight. isa pushed down hard until her bum touched the base Anton’s legs flailed about violently beneath her she pulled on the head with her hips lifting her bum upwards to allow some air into his lungs before pressing her full weight down on to the youths hard skull, she groaned with pleasure. Her movements were slow and rhythmic her fluids run down between her legs Anton’s struggles getting weaker

 “don’t pass out yet child I am not finished with you yet”

Lisa lifted her body up Anton’s head slid effortlessly from her revealing his mouth and nose he gasped for air taking in big gulps to fill his little lungs, Lisa sighed.

“Aaah I knew you were only teasing me Anton lets go a little longer this time I need to have a proper orgasm

With that she sat down hard on to his head muffling his pleas for help she moved backwards and forwards on the flat surface squeezing the cheeks of her bum together to grip Anton’s head the squelching sound from her wet vagina could be heard by Pierre he screamed at her to stop but she ignored his pleas determined to reach her climax her mind locked into Anton’s to feel the fear another tool used to gain pleasure from the sufferer. Lisa groaned loudly as she climaxed the beads of sweat run down her cheeks. She relaxed sitting there legs apart the weight of her body pressed down on the unfortunate boy only Anton’s neck visible to Pierre! He was still.
                           Lisa smiled at him he begged her to allow his son some air she looked on unconcerned by his pleading she knew he was alive for now, she lifted herself up Anton’s head slid out of her wet tunnel his eyes closed tightly Pierre cried out to him, he opened his a smile greeted his gaze. Lisa returned to her normal size she went into the bathroom and wet a cloth in warm water and proceeded to wash her fluids from his matted hair and face.
                 “Mmm little Anton I enjoyed playing with your head I am going to do it a few times before I am ready to gobble you all up”

Anton smiled at her the fear had left him now she once again teased him lovingly as a mother would her child Pierre looked on his mind also filled with her warmth, soon it would be his turn to suffer at her hands.

Pleasure is best described as the need to satisfy your inner desires to gain satisfaction in any form no matter how bizarre or depraved it is to others so long as it fulfils you and allows your body to unleash the pent up sexual energy trapped within your sex.