- Text Size +

Chapter six

Lisa turned to Pierre he looked up at her pretty face the innocence in her smile masking the monstrous hunger to tease and play in the  cruellest way possible to gain  pleasure from the pain.
                                                                          he stared at her she turned sensing his interest in her curvy body she clenched her fists excitedly she touched herself rubbing her fingers slowly against her clitoris her labia sticky from her discharge. Anton giggled Lisa turned to him she once again needed to satisfy her sexual emotions, her heart rate increased the blood surged through her veins the blotches on her skin evident, her nipples reacting to her aroused condition.           Lisa was different to other females her desire to copulate far exceeded any normal woman’s needs she was also stronger her vaginal muscles could easily crush anything inside her muscular sex  if she lost control, Lisa was aware of this it did not matter to her if Anton’s head collapsed whilst inside her body she was going to eat it any way along with the rest of his body, he was a disposable thing a meal to be played with before being consumed. He was not a person with a future a child with the right to live a long life filled with pleasure, he was hers they belonged to her now his future to end inside her stomach to be digested alive whilst his father looked on helpless to stop her enjoying her pleasure.   

                Lisa stood before Anton he touched her leg she moved closer the sensation of his fingers sending messages to her brain his hand brushed against her hairy sex she opened her legs allowing little fingers to rummage amongst the wiry strands, she moaned at the touch. Lisa grabbed his hand rubbing it against her slit her legs slightly apart she pushed it against her wet labia moving her body into a position to allow her to push Anton’s hand against the entrance to her sex. His little fingers slid against her slit pressing against it forcing the swollen labia hiding the entrance to her inner sanctum. Lisa moved her body onto the boys hand easily taking its size inside her wet sex moving closer as the arm entered deeper inside. Anton laughed the warm feeling surrounding his soft flesh tickled the fine hairs on his arm Lisa aroused state building her muscles grabbing at  the soft flesh on Anton’s arm pulling it further inside her wet sex.
                                                                                  The rhythmic muscular spasms increased Lisa pulled on the arm with her pelvic thrusts each time her muscles tightening their grip on the soft flesh now nestled inside her lubricated sex. Anton cried out to his dad the pain increasing he was trapped deep inside the hairy monsters mouth helpless as it gnawed at it, he tried desperately to pull it out  Lisa laughed at the futile attempt to stop her fun, she held onto the sides of the platform Anton’s arm now held firmly swallowed up by her vagina, she moved her hips upwards taking more of its length inside pulling at the flesh and bone tightening her grip on the boys limb her spasms became one the pressure on the flesh unbearable to Anton he screamed out in pain Lisa pulled against the arm twisting her body side to side bending it at an acute angle  forcing the bone to fracture with a loud crack Anton’s scream echoed around the room his father cried out franticly to her to stop. Lisa continued her need to orgasm  in control the pressure on Anton’s arm building his soft bones bending with each rhythmic spasm his flesh pushed hard against the bone Lisa screamed out  the first of her climaxes rippled through her body her mind now locked in to her pleasure zone her pleasure now his pain. Lisa continued to use Anton’s limb to gain  satisfaction  his bruised flesh pulled of the bone under the onslaught from the ever tightening grip now being exerted onto his arm.

                                         Lisa arched her back her neck became elongated it stretched upwards towards the ceiling Pierre looked on horrified she lowered herself towards Anton’s head her mouth opened she moved her jaw side to side dislocating it allowing her mouth to open wider. She pushed her lips against the top of his head  her teeth folded backwards allowing it to enter her gape, Anton screamed out the pressure now exerted onto his skull real to him.   Lisa’s saliva run down the boys face coating it in a sticky lubricant to aid his passage into her mouth Pierre stared at the scene before him his lovely little boy was being eaten alive by this thing in the guise of a woman, enveloped by the lipstick covered mouth his screams muffled Lisa licked his skin  her tongue entered  his open mouth to taste her meal the fleshy interior warm and salty.                                                                                                              
                                                                                             20 minutes passed by before Anton had been swallowed she sat open legged before Pierre her legs and head normal in size her torso now engorged with the moving flesh of a child’s body his cries for help still audible to them both, Lisa rubbed her stomach a callous grin on her face it would take time to digest the meal something she intended sharing with the father until his beloved son’s body was dissolved into a paste ready to be transported around her own body to provide the nutrients for her survival.
                                       She rubbed her enlarged stomach the boy moved about inside his screams for help reached the ears of a loving father helpless to stop the horror unfolding in plain sight, she moaned loudly.
“Mmm I am stuffed lol your son tasted good I am going to enjoy him I do not think he is very happy though, soon he will be going down the toilet along with my pee ! Well he will be the Urine poor thing. I do appreciate you allowing me to eat it I was looking forward to it after all neither of you will be leaving here”      she laughed eager fingers rubbing her hairy sex to gain pleasure from the struggling meal pressing urgently against her elastic oven  excreting the acidic fluids needed to dissolve the flesh from bone to use up the nutrients for her own survival, nature’s cruel way of keeping the balance. Pierre looked on his revulsion at the scene evident in his contorted grimace of terror sculptured on his facial features, he was helpless to prevent his sons demise at the hands of this woman, he sobbed the tears of pain trickled down his cheeks.
                                Lisa stood up moving onto the large four poster bed her bulging stomach undulated little hands pushing against the elastic bag from within, the screaming audible for a loving fathers ear to detect, she rubbed her belly.
  “Mmm I do enjoy this part Pierre the struggling to live from one so young the pain written in the eyes of a fathers love for his child, oooh I am soo bloated I think I shall burst”   She laughed eager fingers rubbed her hairy sex to extract pleasure from the pain.  

                                 The investigation into the disappearance of the youths deepened camera’s revealing hidden moments of the last hours before they vanished from sight, it was unusual for so many to fade away in one night Detective Thomas stared at the video clips of the warehouse something strange caught his eye, unclear the picture was grainy in the darkness the shadowy figure sprawled across the floor moved erratically as if in pain. This was the only thing connecting them with this building the evidence lost under the rubble he swore at his own incompetence lost clues now cleared away all trace of the missing boys removed.
He was determined to find the answers there must be more evidence something he had over looked. the hours crept by the light of dawn stung his tired eyes time to sleep.