- Text Size +

Chapter seven


Lisa slept the struggle for life disturbing her slumber she moaned unable to get into a comfortable position Pierre watched helpless he tried to break free from the devise his arms locked against the sides by invisible twine from her body, blood run down his finger tips the skin worn thin by his struggles.                        She lay flat on her back legs splayed open the lips of her vagina glistened the clear liquid visible to him, she was having small orgasms whilst his son struggled to survive the blackness of her body, she slept eager fingers probing her sex aware of Pierre’s anger and pain as she dozed her ability to sense the fear and dread the hopelessness of his situation turned her on ,the air  smelt of sexual fluids from her aroused condition. His penis reacting to the pheromones invading his nostrils teasing his inner desire to copulate with her, he fought hard to clear his mind of this irresistible urge to fuck the woman before him he knew it was wrong but mans primitive lust rose to the surface the urge to breed always takes control  when the female of the sex is near .
                                              The hours passed by slowly the ticking clock stuck needles of pain into his heart, Anton’s struggles became weaker the large partially digested lump was much smaller now. Lisa rolled over her curvy buttocks filled his view she farted loudly the acrid smell of a life lost filled the room, she giggled loudly.

“Ooops sorry about that Pierre it would seem my meal is producing large amounts of unwanted flatulence lol !!  your son must  be very rich in nutrients, I will need to poo soon make a little more room to finish him I do enjoy sitting quietly on the loo whilst my food struggles to get out. I will allow him freedom of course once I have finished digesting him hehe ”

She sat  on  the edge of her bed the bulge was smaller but there was still some movement visible to Pierre, the loud gurgling sounds and inaudible moans emanating from within the soft flesh surrounding his beloved sons body tormented his ear lobes, he wept the pain unbearable but he was forced to witness the death of his son in the cruellest way possible the pain and anguish burned his very soul.

“I intend relaxing here for a few days so I am afraid you will be eaten slowly as I do not have any other meat here except for you Pierre, you are of course safe today as I have eaten once already I am sure this meal will keep hunger at bay least until the morning arrives then I will eat a small part of you for my breakfast, something for you to look forward to Pierre”

Lisa stood up the bathroom to her left she turned her curvy buttocks in full view she walked inside the door left open to him allowing a clear view of her sitting on the toilet adding to his pain. She sat quietly pushing out the large stools, the remains of his son Anton now piled up in a smelly heap at the base of her toilet, the sound of here urine spraying lazily against the sides reached his ears. He cried uncontrollably Lisa laughed at his pity wiping her self clean she stood once again the gurgling sound from the room now evident Anton’s remains flushed away never to be seen again.

In a one movement she was upon him her hairy sex pressed against is lips she pulled his head back and moved forward until her wet labia came into contact with his mouth, the smell of urine and her toilet invaded his nostrils. Lisa lowered her sex against his mouth an eager tongue came out to lick at the wet labia the tastes filled his senses her lube had already started to seep from the soft interior, it was thick his mouth soon filled with the tasty cream from her sex. Lisa rode his face his head held fast whilst she gained pleasure from him, she turned away her curvy buttocks filled his view she parted them and sat down onto his open mouth her anus now inside he licked at her cleaning away any remnants of her visit to the lavatory  she sat enjoying the attention now being given to her intimate parts.
                       She stood satisfied Pierre stared back at her his spirit broken death beckoned to him it would be a release from the pain of losing his beloved son to this beautiful creature standing before him, sleep grabbed him his eyes stared into the blackness his body finally at rest from the horror before him. Lisa lay on her bed her thoughts tormented her a past life beckoned to her the memories of a mothers love real to, she had a past but now it was behind closed doors the key lost to her tears welled up behind her eye lids. Sleep came to her rescue dragging her off to the sea the waves playing a tune releasing her from this heavy burden of lost memories she  relaxed her body once again changing evolving the chemical make up of DNA mutating more of her human side altered beyond recognition.

Pierre stirred aware of the freedom now given to his to hands the room was dark he reached down to his ankles the wiry rope no longer there remnants of the sticky twine evident on his skin. He stood up his eyes now adjusted to the darkness quietly as a mouse he crept towards the open door aware that Lisa was still in the room sound asleep, he closed it behind him then wedged a chair against the handle to prevent her escape. The stair well was to his right the stone steps hid the sound of anxious feet scurrying down them, his clothes were piled up in the corner he dressed quickly before escaping into the garden and the dark shadows of the night Lisa slept unaware that her next meal had escaped her grasp. He ran across the open field trying the darkness hiding him away from the sleeping monster waiting to consume him it was difficult in the darkness to see any thing that would aid his safe passage out of the large grounds he headed towards the hedge row to his left the entrance adorned with large ornate gates he was afraid the urgency in his steps blinding his common sense, he ran about with enclosed hedges going further inside in the darkness. He looked around for clues as to where he was heading no matter which direction he took it always ended in yet another passage way to no where by this time he was deep within the maze with no hope of finding his way out in the darkness he slumped down against the leafy branches an sobbed uncontrollably.  



Lisa moaned in the shadows the little boys body now gone dissolved into a liquefied soup ready to be transported around her body to feed her, she shivered her skin covered in globules of perspiration the dreams haunting her whilst she slept unaware that Pierre had escaped her grasp.
                                                            The chemical reactions deep within exploding each cell splitting changing once again duplicating one another one more grown each time Lisa’ 23 chromosome pairs were identical unlike normal  human beings all were female allowing only females to be produced  when replication occurred, this stage in her growth was now surfacing time was needed to complete this next complex evolutionary step in the recombination cycle to allow separation of the cells within her body, this would give Pierre time to find a way out time that he needed to survive and warn the world of horrors he had witnessed.