- Text Size +

“So she never knew?”
 
“Nope. You’d think she’d have figured it out. We’ve got three classes together.”

“I know you guys are friends an all, but she’s a damned moron.”

“Aw, come on. Give her some credit.” 

Nicole snorted. “I’ll give her credit for finally working up the nerve give to her little lesbian fantasy a ring.”
 
Maureen stifled a laugh. “I still can’t believe you called that one. Just when you think you know someone.” 

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever. You owe me twenty bucks.” 

Maureen mulled this one over for a moment. “How about we do coffee, my treat?” 

Nicole needed little convincing. “Sure. Let’s do Cozmic Café, you buy the cigs this time, and Tristan gets to go.” 

“Deal. Can Alexis come?”
 
“Fuck no.” 

“I’m kidding, jeez,” Maureen laughed. “Hey if you want to roll a few and bring those along, I’d be all for that. Dealing with Caitlin’s left me on my last nerve.”

“Hell yeah.” Nicole replied, rifling through her desk drawer for her closest stash. “I must say I underestimated you, Jacobs. You’re still princess prissy of the tools though.” 

“And you’re still a poster girl for prozac.”
 
Nicole smiled. “Bite me. I’ll see you in fifteen.”

Maureen shut her phone and tossed it in her purse, before reaching behind the headboard of her bed and fishing out a pack of unfiltered cigarettes. After the month of Caitlin drama, this was just what she needed.

Sorry Cait, but you don’t get to be the only one with surprises. 

* * * * *

Frederick offered to let Caitlin hang onto the wardrobe as long as she needed it, and even let her pick out a few outfits to keep. Caitlin settled on a few of the less flashy outfits, including the black skirt and corset blouse that she currently wore. Sized for someone broader and shorter, the skirt hugged her hips nicely, showing off her endless legs and accentuating her lower curves. The corset top absolutely celebrated her cleavage. She still would have opted to show less skin, but Frederick refused to lose that battle. Caitlin was also a bit miffed that Frederick was unable to turn up shoes with any less than a three-inch heel. “Find me a queen who wears flats to a drag show,” he replied, “and I’ll be happy to give them to you.” 

In the car, Ivey handed Caitlin a bright blue brooch to wear around her neck. Though unsure if the brooch was purchased for her or simply on hand, and slightly uncomfortable with where such a bright piece of jewelry would draw the eyes, Caitlin accepted it. “It’s a special night for you,” Ivey said. “We also want to look our best for dinner.” Ivey had changed into some simple black slacks and a sleeveless turtleneck top. She had a tribal tattoo on her upper arm that Caitlin hadn’t seen before, and kept her assortment of bracelets that chimed together as Ivey drove them downtown. 

Ivey treated to dinner at The Eastside Grill, a five-star restaurant known for their fantastic portions and outrageous prices. With Ivey footing the bill and with Caitlin’s increased appetite, neither seemed to be a problem, though Caitlin wasn’t sure which she was more suspicious of. Regardless of how big she was, the entire 20 oz. steak with the salad, appetizer, and dessert seemed a bit much. Ivey also polished off her meal in a rather impressive fashion for someone her size, but Ivey shrugged off Caitlin’s inquiry (“I’m a big eater.”) just as she shrugged off the bill (“It’s a special night.”). Caitlin also was curious how Ivey had managed to include a bottle of wine with the meal without the waitress even seeming to consider checking either of their IDs. Even with Caitlin’s height, neither one of them looked unquestionably of legal drinking age. 

In spite of her unanswered questions, Caitlin enjoyed dinner and found herself spilling everything to Ivey, while Ivey simply sipped her wine and nodded. She prodded Ivey with a few questions, and only managed to discern that Ivey was not in high school, had lived in the area for less than a few years, had no siblings, liked avant garde jazz, and seemed to possess an encyclopedic knowledge of damn near everything. Ivey seemed comfortable talking about art history, pop culture, geography, and everything in between. After nearly three hours at the restaurant, a full, tipsy, and tired Caitlin declined the offer to go clubbing. Ivey obliged, and invited Caitlin to her apartment since it was still early.

- - - - - - - 

After a couple hours of reviewing their geometry homework, Ben joined Alexis on her bed as she talked up a storm, hopping frequently from subject to subject. The studying had made his head hurt, and he was more than happy to let the conversation remain one-sided, as was the norm with the two of them.

“…I mean, her boobs look seriously awesome and I dig her hair, but she’s way too tall to model.”

“Yeah,” was Ben’s simple reply. He didn’t really have a thing for super-tall girls, and he was certainly happy with the girl he had (Caitlin, at any height, had always kind of scared him). He couldn’t help but imagine, however, what it would be like if his girlfriend had handfuls that could overflow even his ultra-large hands. 

“I mean, I don’t need bigger boobs, but I’d take ‘em if someone were offering.” 

“Yeah,” Ben said again, eyeing his girlfriend’s abundant cleavage thoughtfully. 

Alexis suddenly sat up on her bed. “I wish my boobs would grow bigger!” she shouted aloud. 

“Yeah…” Ben grinned. 

Alex smiled giddily at her big teddy bear of a boyfriend. “I wish they were too big for you Benji!” 

Ben’s eyes widened as he stared upwards, still lying back on the bed. “Yeah!” 

Alex scrunched her nose and closed her eyes tightly. “I wish my boobs would grow bigger…right now!”






 
Both Alexis and Ben sat in eager anticipation, before Alex started giggling and Ben, not sure what was happening or what he expected to happen, chuckled softly as well. Alex cocked an eyebrow down at her unchanged bosom, which still jutted prominently out in front of her.
 
“I guess 34E is enough,” she sighed, laying back on the bed and cuddling next to him. 

Having been engrossed in his girlfriend’s cleavage for the duration of the conversation, (and the evening), Ben shrugged. “Yeah.” 

“I love you, Benji.” 

Ben blushed and pulled Alex closer to him, smiling. “Yeah.” 

Alexis smiled big and wrapped herself around her boyfriend’s solid torso, pressing her acceptably substantial assets between them. “Wanna’ fool around?” 

A slightly confused, but more than satisfied Ben returned the embrace with a goofy, ear-to-ear grin. 

Hell yeah!

- - - - - - - 

Ivey’s place was a modest-sized studio apartment, decorated in an eclectic, but modern style. From the photos and décor, Caitlin deduced Ivey had done some globetrotting. At the same time, as detailed as some of the photos were, she had a hard time discerning any more than the little she already knew of Ivey’s background. She wanted to think more about it, but the buzz of the wine, as well as the small arms around her torso distracted her. Ivey seemed to anticipate Caitlin’s wanting to speak up, and responded by leaping upward and latching onto Caitlin who involuntarily caught her. Ivey laughed and pulled herself in to meet her face to face.

“We’ve got to keep meeting like this,” Ivey whispered between them, before planting her lips firmly onto Caitlin's. Caitlin held Ivey in the air as they reverently kissed in the silence of the room. The buzz of the alcohol, the euphoria of the moment, and the girl in her arms began to overcome Caitlin’s center of gravity, and she found herself staggering a bit. Ivey laughed. “Aim for the bed…” Caitlin didn’t have to be told twice. They crashed onto the bed, with Ivey landing mostly on top with an arm pinned behind Caitlin’s back. The bed creaked, and at least two wooden crossbeams snapped. Caitlin grimaced and after a brief silence both girls erupted in laughter.

“Geez, I’m sorry.”
 
“Comes with the territory, hon.” 

“I can’t believe I’m big enough to break beds.” Caitlin turned beet red and covered her face. “What’s happened to my life?” 

“All good things, from my perspective,” Ivey replied, pushing the hair out of Caitlin’s face, and stroking her cheek. Caitlin lifted up to free Ivey’s arm from underneath her. Ivey extracted it, and sat up, straddling Caitlin’s torso. She playfully craned her neck up in an attempt to see over the mountain of cleavage that spilled into Caitlin’s face.

“You can’t imagine the view from up here.” 

Caitlin’s cleavage flowed upward and cradled her chin. “I’m surprised I can still see you.” 

“I’m surprised you can still breathe.” 

“The corset isn’t helping.” 

“Roll over, I’ll help you out of it.” 

Caitlin rolled over and allowed Ivey to unlace the bodice. With each lace, Caitlin felt increased relief, until finally the bodice sprung open and relaxed to either side. “Oh God, that’s amazing,” Caitlin said, breathing deep and letting her ribcage fully expand for the first time in hours. She took a quick breath in as she felt Ivey’s hands under her shirt. Though relaxed by the wine, she couldn’t shake the small pinches of nervousness at the direction the night was headed. At the same time, the small, strong hands massaging her back eased her nerves.

“Did you have fun tonight?” 

“Mmmhmmm.”

Ivey worked her hands up the sides of Caitlin’s torso, and scratched at the side of her ribcage. The crook of Ivey’s elbows met the bottom hem of Caitlin’s shirt, slowly working it upward. Caitlin wanted to make a bigger deal of this, but Ivey’s fingers continued to knead at her flesh, effectively disarming her. 

“Relax hon. You’ve had a rough week.” 

“,,,” 

Ivey’s hands worked their way up the expanse of Caitlin’s back to just below her neck. Her shirt slipped further upward, exposing most of the bare flesh of her back. Again, she started to tense, but Ivey continued massaging her and Caitlin relaxed. 

“I’ve had a wonderful night as well,” Ivey said. “So far.” 

After a moment, Caitlin replied, “Me too. I…” 

“One sec’ sweetie.” For a moment, Caitlin felt Ivey’s hands leave her back. She was about to call attention to that, but she felt Ivey shift and maneuver on top of her. Out of the corner of her eyes she caught a piece of fabric fall drop to the ground. Before she had a chance to react, she felt Ivey’s bare front against her back, and soft lips along the base of her neck that worked up toward the back of her ears. A small, warm tongue against her earlobe shot a chill down the length of her body. Caitlin moaned softly, and for the first time she noticed the lower pitch of the voice emanating from her larger body. Again, she heard Ivey’s voice in her ear.

“One more time, sweetie. Give me one more.”

“Hm?” 

Caitlin relished the feeling of the cool silk sheets against her long body, and rolled slightly to the side as Ivey moved downward.  Ivey ran her nose and lips against Caitlin’s belly, and goosebumps popped up on her arms and back in response. Caitlin’s ran her hand through Ivey’s hair, while the other lay on her back. Oriented as they were, their feet cradled each others’.

“I want…one more.”

“I don’t know what you…”

“Shhh…just relax.” 

Caitlin rolled onto her side again, letting Ivey slide her blouse over her head. Ivey again embraced Caitlin’s expansive body, savoring the ever-so-slight difference in their body temperatures, and began to work her way down, letting her hands lead the way. Stopping at the waistline, Ivey ran her nose and lips along Caitlin’s lower back.

“You are, indeed, something special.” 

Ivey worked her way along the curve of Caitlin’s hips, stopping just before her knees, and exploring back up the inside of Caitlin’s leg. Fully in the moment, Caitlin began to lose herself, letting Ivey take things from there. 

“One last time.”

Ivey had worked up the inside of Caitlin’s leg, and paused briefly. Caitlin could hear Ivey breathing from underneath her skirt, but couldn’t see her.  Her shallow breathing was the only sound in the room before a wave of pleasure rocked through her as Ivey entered her and Caitlin moaned again, deep and long.
 
Grow…for me.

Feeling first fingers, and now a tongue inside her, Caitlin was aroused nearly to the point of incomprehension, but managed to reply, “I…can’t.”
 
Grow.

Ivey continued, unabated as Caitlin’s body bucked and the bed creaked in response. “I…”

Grow for me. One…more…time. 

“Yes.” 

Electricity seemed to jolt through Caitlin’s body as she writhed in ecstasy, feeling the sheets shift against her skin. After a minute or so, Ivey emerged from underneath Caitlin’s skirt grinning and dripping with perspiration. She then nustled into Caitlin’s torso, burying her face into the underside of the breasts that swelled around her. Just as Caitlin thought the feeling would subside, she felt lips and teeth around her nipple and the pins and needles in her body returned twice as strong. It’s happening…now!

Ivey locked her legs around the expanse of Caitlin’s thigh, moaning at the feeling of it swelling larger in her grip. Caitlin shuddered, and tensed as a powerful climax rocked her body, prying Ivey’s fingers apart as her body expanded. Ivey clung to Caitlin’s ever tightly, relishing the friction of her bare skin against Caitlin’s. A primal, guttural groan erupted from Caitlin, and Ivey, overcome with pleasure, shrieked in response. Both girls climaxed loudly and the bed popped, creaked, and snapped underneath them.

In the final moments before she fell asleep, Caitlin felt her long silky black hair that flowed from her head which now firmly pressed against the headboard. Her body extended the length of the bed, her feet rested firmly on the floor, and a small, but amazing woman wrapped about her immense body. Still awake, but exhausted Ivey lightly ran her fingernails against Caitlin’s ribcage. Caitlin smiled, rubbing Ivey’s small back as they both fell asleep.