- Text Size +

Upon awakening, Caitlin immediately noticed she was having difficulty breathing. She tried taking deeper breaths, but an unusually constricting shirt prevented her from doing so. She rolled onto her back, and immediately gasped at the unusual sight of her open polo shirt collar displaying an explosion of cleavage bound tightly in her shirt and bra.

"Holy fuck."

Panic set in as Caitlin knew she had not been this size when she went to bed; she never would have gotten to sleep in the first place. In desperation, she grasped the bottom of her shirt and peeled it upwards until it cleared her bosom. As her breasts sprang free, she took the opportunity to take a few breaths, before extracting herself from the undersized garment.  Upon freeing herself, her attention was drawn to the unfamiliar amount of herself that protruded from her chest. Formerly what she would call "perky," her boobs were now undoubtedly "big." While still not quite Alexis-huge, the orbs mounted on her chest definitely exceeded handfuls. 

After a few moments, Caitlin pulled herself up from the bed. Upon getting to her feet, she looked about the room. She knew she stood taller, but could not gauge how much. There existed the possibility that she'd blown the whole thing out of proportion; she hadn't really moved around much yesterday, and perhaps the difference was minimal. She approached her closet where she had marked off her height the previous day and scratched a new mark. Checking the mark, she measured a smidgen over 5'9", putting her two inches taller than yesterday and five inches taller than two weeks ago. 

Medical impossibility notwithstanding, wardrobe-wise this would be difficult to hide. Her measurements made her a near-carbon copy of Alexis, slightly slimmer and with smaller boobs. Maureen would definitely take notice, as she had worn heels for the past week to maintain her comparatively taller stature than Caitlin. Caitlin figured she could disguise her lengthened appearance with shorts or capris, along with a properly fitted top which she would have to buy. The fact that she physically stood five inches taller, however, posed a problem. She needed a distraction from her extra inches, and while she had some ideas, she needed help. She considered calling Maureen–an idea quickly dismissed–before signing and calling Alexis.

- - - - - - - - -

"I was wondering if you were going to tell me how you made your boobs bigger," Alexis remarked, unaffected by the improbability of the situation.

"There's no secret," Caitlin replied, slipping into a pair of Alexis' jeans, which, despite Caitlin's comparatively slim figure, still fit snugly. Alexis owned roughly sixty pairs of jeans of various types and fashions, and this particular pair fit Caitlin's tastes well enough. While thankful to be fitting into something properly, Caitlin had a hard time accepting that Alexis' clothes actually fit her. Until a couple weeks ago, Alexis always seemed fairly tall. Now Caitlin looked her in the eyes. "Anyways, did you bring me a shirt?"

"Did I?" Alexis replied, beaming. She dug into one of several bags and produced a blue stretch top that looked like it was meant for a nine-year old. "You've got to try this top out. You'll love it!"

"What the hell is this?" Caitlin asked, accepting the shirt akin to how she would a used tissue.

"It's a mini-tee. It'll look great with your new boobs!"

"Alex, I'm not trying to show off, I'm trying to dress them down! Don't you have anything conservative?"

Alexis looked puzzled. "You mean, like, saving trees?"

Caitlin rolled her eyes. "No, no, no, I mean something that will make my boobs look less big!"

"Why would you want that?" Alexis replied, aghast.

"Because I'm not trying to get attention. I don't even know why this is happening."

"So? What does that have to do with looking good?"

Caitlin sighed again. "It's not about looking good, it's about not having my tits hanging out like a…" she stopped noting the generous amount of skin Alexis happened to show off. "…like a girl that just grew new tits overnight!"

"But isn't that what you are?"

"Argh!" Caitlin groaned, as she snatched the blue top from Alexis and slipped into it. The stretchy material clung to her body more snugly than anything she dared wear before. The neckline also provided plenty of ventilation to say the least. Caitlin had prepared to protest Alexis' dressing her up like a skank, when she noticed herself in the mirror and had to do a double take. While her face remained mostly the same, it appeared to sit upon someone else's body entirely. The shirt and stretch denims emphasized the long contours of her body, and she never imagined herself capable of looking so elegant.

"You need your finishing touch!" Alexis said impatiently, sliding a pair of 3.5-inch platform wedge sandals towards Caitlin. "It'll be nice to have someone actually wear these. My mom got 'em for me but, well, you know me. It's like she's trying to kill me! Anyways, it'll be wild to look up at you for a change!" Caitlin know how the last bit made her feel. She also felt a twinge of anxiety in her stomach at the idea of being so different from her self from four weeks ago that she would be able to look down at her tall friend.

"Quit stalling!" Alexis persisted, nearly throwing a hissy-fit at being denied her fashion suggestion. "Come on! Let's see 'em!"

Caitlin took a breath and stepped into the shoes. While she only rose three inches, the knotting in her stomach worsened as Alexis seemingly shrunk in front of her. Caitlin's mouth dropped open at the bizarre sight and Alexis' grin widened with excitement. Caitlin struggled to accept in her head that four weeks ago these heels would have made her shorter than she currently stood without them. Now, with their help, she stood six feet tall. She began to tremble with uneasiness and put her hand to Alexis' shoulder to steady herself. Alexis continued beaming at her own handiwork.

"Look at us in the mirror!" Alexis demanded, gesturing wildly. "You're so tall! I can't believe I'm shorter than you! Wait til' everyone sees you! They'll be soooooooooo blown away!"

The thought of someone seeing her in her current condition horrified Caitlin. Her reflection now looked grotesque; a stretched out and swollen version of her proper self. Her trembling increased its intensity, lightheadedness set in, and her thoughts seemed to crashed around inside her head. Alexis, oblivious to her friend's discomfort, stepped back to present Caitlin to an imaginary audience.

"Caitlin Landry: supermodel!"

Still too stunned to move, Caitlin panicked at Alex stepping out of arm's reach, and her body took the path of least resistance. The world dimmed around her and she collapsed to the floor in a heap of limbs and hair.