- Text Size +

“Cletus, Cletus can you hear me?” Calvin continued to call out on the radio but Cletus didn’t respond. “Fuck, that shithead is dead” Calvin said turning to the others. “Look one of you is going to have to climb up on that couch and pick up his camera. We’re not going to waste any photos.”

“But sir, how will we get it out from under her ass?” asked Ben.

“We’ll have to wait for the opportunity” Calvin said irritatedly.

“Look!” Paul shouted as he pointed up at Nicki. Nicki had reached her hands behind her back and was fiddling with the straps to her bra. She removed her bra, slowly loosening the straps forward and lifting each cup off her large breasts.

“It’s titty time” Calvin said perversely. The three tiny men took photos of Nicki’s bare breasts as she wadded up the bra and tossed it over her shoulder and over the couch. Her breasts had erect nipples and jiggled with every movement Nicki made.

Ten minutes pass and the three tiny men have enough photos. “Well, I’m calling it a day guys” said Calvin exhausted. “Spread out and look for anything the tabloids would like.” The three tiny men spread out throughout the hotel-room. “Ben you get Cletus’ camera.”

“I’ve got to climb up there?” Ben asked. Calvin nodded and Ben complied with disappointment. Ben watched Nicki from his vantage point on the floor. Paul returned to poking at Nicki’s underwear. Calvin proceeded to examine Nicki’s bra.

“So you’re a single D-cup size?” Calvin asked upon inspecting the tag of the bra. “A bit more pushed up than what the tabloids assumed, good to know.” Paul had finished satisfying his desire to roll around in Nicki’s underwear and proceeded to her gym bag.

“Must be more fun feminine things in there” Paul said. Paul leaped into the gym bag and shuffled around its contents. “Huh? There are chips everywhere” Paul said stepping over the giant potato chips.

“Oh that’s right I’ve got a bag of chips in my bag” Nicki said to herself. Ben looked up at her as she stood up.

“Guys we’ve got motion” Ben said over the radio. But as her turn to activate his earpiece Nicki’s giant foot quickly slid over Ben’s position and crushed him instantly. It was a quick death, the shadow of her foot covering Ben entirely. He didn’t have enough time to react. He was squished under her massive foot.

“What’s that Ben?” Calvin asked. “Ben say again, what’s she doing?” Nicki walked over to her bag, Calvin felt a powerful thud with each step she took. “Paul get out of that bag now!” Calvin shouted over the radio. She strutted over to the gym bad in the nude. Her breasts and butt jiggled with each step. She began to rummage though the gym bag.

“Ah, here are the chips” Nicki said and took the bag of chips out of the gym bag. Unknown to her Paul had hid in the bag of chips. “Darn I shouldn’t have opened the bag before packing it, now it’s made a mess in there.” Nicki walked back to the TV while holding her snack. She reached her hand into the bag and grabbed a handful. Inside this handful Paul was trapped, helpless to escape. Paul watched in horror as Nicki’s giant open mouth came closer. Slowly Paul and the chips passed through Nicki’s soft full lips, past the dominating pearly white teeth. Nicki packed the handful into her mouth and chewed down on it. Those gigantic powerful jaws crushed the chips and Paul. Paul was pinned between the chips and Nicki’s teeth and with every bite Paul was mashed and had his bones broken. In seconds he was a bloody mess mixing in with the saliva and chewed chips. Nicki swallowed the gory mixture. “Uh, oh icky, what flavour is this” Nicki asked looking at the chip bag. “Huh, dill and vinegar. Bit more salty than I thought.”

“Oh shit” Calvin gasped in horror. “Listen can anyone hear me? Anyone, respond, now! Fuck!” This plan was suddenly going very wrong for Calvin. No one responded and this was enough to convince Calvin they were all dead. Calvin stood next to the discarded bra on the floor. “How could things possibly get worse?”