- Text Size +

I must have spent over an hour standing in the shower letting the hot water run over my body and down my back. I still couldn’t quite come to terms with what had just happened. Marta was proving to be a dominatrix completely fixed on controlling every aspect of my life and Lori was secretly in love with me. And to top it all off, I was somehow shrinking.

Things were becoming too difficult to keep hold of. I felt my heart beginning to race.

“Should I leave? Find a doctor to see what’s wrong with me?” I thought to myself.

In the end of it all though, I came to the conclusion that Mr. Smith would probably make my life a living hell if I were to leave. I finally decided to stay and wait it out. I would see how things progressed.

While in the shower and reasoning with myself it was time to get out, I began to feel a stirring in my groin. My mind thought back to the previous night and my dream of the Goddess. I imagined what it had felt like to have her nipples in my mouth and her voice whispering to me that she wanted me to worship her.

I took hold of my erect member and thought about Marta. I focused on the way her soles felt in my hands. The smell of her foot scent and the way her sole felt against my lips. I began to fantasize about what the night would bring. As these thoughts raced through my mind, my hand sped up its pace and my climax slowly built until I could no longer resist the urge and shot load after load to the shower floor. The climax so intense I dropped to my knees.

I stepped out of the shower and again into the mirror. Over to my right on the ground lay the flexible measuring tape.

I did my best to turn away and focus on something else but soon found myself holding the measuring tape and once again, checking my height.

“NOOOO!” I screamed in my head.

“This is impossible! It has to be! 5’6”?”

I walked into the bedroom with a new feeling of doom inside. There was no way this could continue unnoticed. With Lori and Marta both showing interest in me I would definitely be found out.

Marta stood at least 5’4” and Lori was around 5’1”. The size difference between us had been very noticeable before, but soon, it would make no difference. Soon, I would be smaller than them if this didn’t stop.

I concluded that staying in my room for the rest of the day would be the best course of action. Hopefully Lori would stay out with her friends for long enough that when she did come home, she would want to go to bed.

And maybe Marta would stop by at some time to check up on me and I could pretend to be sick.

I would soon find out that neither of these women would let me off the hook that easy.

Two hours passed by before there was any movement that I could hear but when the noise came, it nearly gave me a heart attack. A knocking on my door that might as well have been a vicious pounding by the way I jumped.

“Y…Yes. Who is it?” I asked nervously.

It’s Lori silly. Who else would come visit you? Everyone else works here.” Lori giggled.

“I can think of one other person.” I whispered to myself.

“What?” Lori questioned.

“Oh nothing, come on in.”

Lori entered the room looking cute as ever. She was wearing a pink skirt that hung down to her knees and a white spaghetti strap shirt with a jean jacket over it. Her hair was left to flow down.  As I took in the image in front of me, my gaze found its way down to her feet, which were in a pair of brown leather sandals. Her toenails had a beautiful bright pink that helped to accent her tanned feet and legs.

I quickly turned my gaze to keep Lori from noticing my new found foot fetish.

As she made her way around the bed and to my right she looked at me with a playful, devious smile.

“What are you doing in bed?” She asked while sitting down on the bed next to me.

“I’m not feeling too well.” I lied

“I’m sorry. That’s not good. But it looks like you are doing okay.” Lori said while placing a hand on my bicep and ran it down my arm, before moving her hand to my abs.

“I never knew you were so built.” Lori giggled and bit her bottom lip.

My face went red and I grabbed the blanket that had only been covering my lower section and lifted it to my neck.

“I don’t have a lot of friends so I spend most of my time at the gym.” I noted, trying to change the subject.

The truth is, I knew I was strong. But I was a nerd. I had never been in a fight in my life and wouldn’t know what to do if I found myself in one. I guessed that my instincts would just have to take over or I would get my butt kicked like I had all through school.

“Aw, poor thing. No friends? You should spend more time with me.” Lori said.

“I don’t know how feasible that would be.” I said becoming growingly anxious.

“Well we would make it happen. Anyway, what are you watching?” Lori asked and just about jumped to the end of the bed leaving her bare feet with her soles facing up next to me.

“When did she take off her shoes? They had straps.” I thought to myself.

“Just some crime show.” I said, not really remembering if the show was still on. I was too fixated on the feet lying next to me. I noticed that even though she was shorter, Lori had bigger feet than Marta did. I would guess size 9.

As I looked I saw her toes begin to wiggle and a giggling coming from the foot of the bed. I looked to see Lori looking at me.

“Like what you see big boy?” Lori nearly burst out laughing.

“Sorry, I just noticed that you have pretty big feet for a small girl.” I told her to change the subject from my staring.

“Well either, you weren’t really thinking that or you were and like it.” Lori stated.

I looked to her confused and saw her nod her head down the midsection of the bed on my side. I looked down to see what she was referring to and brought my knees up immediately. I had been sporting a stiffy and hadn’t even noticed it.

“Why didn’t I get dressed when I got in bed?” I screamed at myself in my head.

Lori giggled and gave me an understanding look.

“You shouldn’t be ashamed. There is nothing wrong with having a foot fetish. I have heard it’s actually pretty normal. And more so than that, you should never be ashamed around me. I would never judge you Ethan.” Lori said, sounding completely sincere.

She went back to watching TV and moved her feet a few inches closer to me.

“You’re welcome to play with them if you want.” Lori noted.

I kept telling myself it would be my undoing. But I couldn’t help it. I allowed my hands to wander and find their way to her soles. My fingers ran along her wrinkled soles and toes.

As my fingers grazed her toes, Lori spread her toes, allowing me to feel the soft inner sides of her toes. I was in heaven. And at the end of the bed, unknown to me, Lori had a large smile on.

Before long, Lori laid on her back to look at me. This of course flipped her feet so her toes were pointing to the ceiling. Her eyes looked loving and her smile showed a hint of lust.

“Ethan, I really am sorry about yesterday. I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable.”

I looked at Lori and shook my head.

“There’s nothing to apologize for. I really was flattered and trust me, if the circumstances were different, maybe there could be something there between us. But I am older than you and work for your dad. I just don’t see a way this could work.” I did my best to show her I was sincere and felt as though it was showing.

Lori smiled back to me.

“Ethan, I care about you. More than I think you know. I know it may not seem like it now, but the circumstances will be different. We will be able to find a way.” Lori smiled.

“But Lori, we have only just now started spending time together; it’s been ten years since we last were around each other on a regular basis. I think that even if the circumstances were different, we would need to get to know each other first.”

“We will get to know each other. It’s only the second day you have been here and already I know you have foot fetish and like wine. You did drink the wine I dropped off last night right?” Lori seemed very anxious to find the answer by the way she looked at me.

“Yea, it was really good. But I only was able to finish half of it. The other half is in the small fridge.” I said pointing to the mini fridge next to the bed.

Lori looked to the fridge and back at me.

“You should finish it.” She said.

“Well, I better let you get your rest. I need to meet up with my friends again. They want to go to the museum downtown.” Lori said while lifting her foot and holding it in front of my face.

“How about a kiss?” Lori snickered.

I couldn’t believe it, but I was leaning in. I wanted so badly to have her foot against my face and her wrinkled sole against my lips. But just as I was beginning to get the faintest smell of her foot’s scent, Lori pulled her foot away and giggled.

“Maybe I should keep you wanting.” Lori laughed and stood up then grabbing her shoes.

“I’ll see you tonight.” Lori said while skipping out of the room and blowing me a kiss before shutting the door behind her.

Once again, in the same day, I was left awestruck by a woman. I had gone from a 6’ tall regular guy, to a 5’6” foot fetishist. What was becoming of me?

The rest of the day remained uneventful. I spent all of my time in my room trying to find ways to pass the time.

At one point I had one of the maids come to my door and ask if she could get me anything for lunch or dinner.

Other than that I waited in my room. Lori had said she would see me tonight and against my better judgment, I wanted to see her.

I even re-measured myself and saw I was now only 5’5”. This was going to be a problem. It hadn’t even been a complete day and I had already lost seven inches. At this rate, I would be toy sized just eight more days. In ten, I would dwindle to nothing.

As the clock hit 11 P.M., I still hadn’t seen or heard from Lori. I looked at the clock multiple times as the minutes passed by: 11:04, 11:11, 11:28, 11:39, and finally, 11:51.

“Marta will be expecting me soon.” I thought.

“Should I go? Should I just stay in my room and hope she doesn’t come to my room?” I couldn’t decide what I should do.

But as the clock clicked 12:00 A.M., I was closing my door and walking across the hallway to Marta’s door. The doorknob had a tiny piece of paper taped to it. I pulled it off and unfolded the paper to read the contents.

“Slave, before you enter my room, I want all articles of clothing removed and left in your room. And you better be prepared. I have been on my feet ALL DAY LONG and they need some attention. Once you are naked, the door is unlocked.”

I folded up the note and headed back to my room. The boxers I had been holding up dropped to the floor as I looked again at the note.

I did my best to convince myself to go to bed and forget about all of this. But I couldn’t do it. There was a lust inside of me that was more powerful than anything I had ever felt and I didn’t know why.

I walked back across the hallway naked to Marta’s door. As I grabbed the handle and slowly opened the door, I noticed the lights were out.

I quietly entered and looked around. It looked to be the same set up as my room; everything was the same, just a mirror image of mine. There on the bed sat a dark figure.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be up in about an hour. Things get really hott in the next chapter.