- Text Size +

I spent the next few hours last night worshipping Marta’s feet. I knew I was two feet tall and probably would get in some serious trouble, but couldn’t help myself. When I finally made it up to her bed and crawled under her sheets, I came to her feet.

Her feet were the perfect size. I walked up to them and began my usual worship. I must have really been smaller because Marta never seemed to notice. I stood and slipped my dick in between her big and second toe and had “I guess sex” with her feet.

After it was all said and done, and an hour had slipped away, I went back to my room to find that climbing my bed was even more of a chore than climbing Marta’s.

This worried and excited me because Marta and I have the same bed.

I didn’t know how to explain it, but I was beginning to really enjoy my predicament. All of my worry and concern that had kept me from embracing this new lifestyle melted away as I recounted the past few days in my mind.

It didn’t take long before my eyes grew heavy and my body weak. I was overtaken by sleep.

 

 

The following morning, things seemed strange. For one, Marta didn’t come into my room and neither did Lori. Just in the past couple days, I had come accustomed to something happening for me in the morning. But, nothing was happening.

Where had my Goddess’s gone? I wouldn’t say that it was panic that began to overtake me, but something was. I started realizing that the past few days had been controlled and determined by those two women, I had no say.

And they weren’t here to tell me what to do. And to make matters even worse, I was smaller. I didn’t really give any thought to it last night, but as I stood and looked at the distance it was to the ground, I could only guess that I was under a foot tall now.

I looked around the room, hoping to think of something that I could do to make the time go by faster until one of my Goddess’s came and rescued me from my boredom.

The thought of TV crossed my mind, but the remote was on the dresser, which was far too tall for me now. I contemplated leaving, but the door was shut.

“Wait, the door is shut?” I thought to myself. “I didn’t shut it last night. When I came in, I just went to bed.”

I began to think.

“Okay, so one of them came in here this morning and must have thought to let me sleep.”

As I reasoned as to what had happened the previous night, I saw something out of my peripheral on the nightstand. It was a couple pieces of paper.

I ran over to the nightstand and reached out for the corners of the paper. My fingers barely grasped the enormous white sheets, but I succeeded and brought them to the bed.

I stood back to read the top letter.

“Hey little man, I came into your room this morning to wake you up and saw you were much smaller than expected. I thought about waking you up but decided I could wait till tonight. Who knows, maybe you will be the perfect size to fit into my pussy huh? Anyway, I took the day to get some errands done for Mr. Smith. Lori made some last minute plans with her friends and will be gone most of the day. I left instructions for her to leave you alone, telling her you were sick. You’re welcome. You don’t know what a giant teenage girl might do to a little man like you. I left some food in the fridge for you, but if I get my wish, you will be too small to open it and will have to wait on me to get it for you. Hahaha. Stay in your room until I get back or else there will be consequences. Have a good day little man. Love Marta.”

I finished reading the letter and began to think. “That letter got right to the point and ended. What’s with the other paper?”

I slid off the top sheet to find yet another note in different handwriting.

Hey sweetie, I saw Marta’s note and thought I would leave you one myself. It looks like Marta is really taking a shine to you. Just remember though, you belong to me. And if she can’t realize that when the time comes, we might just have to make you a little friend. Anyway, I made some plans with some friends of mine since Marta said you were “sick”. I should be home before her, but we might get stuck having too much fun and stay out late. I can’t wait to see how small you are tonight. My heart is beating just thinking about getting to watch Marta use you as a dildo. Sorry, I have to wrap this up. I’m turning myself on. I love you baby. P.S. I moved your food to the side of the bed. Have a good day while I’m gone.”

My heart was beating. Neither one of these women were here today or going to be. What was I going to do all day?

I had already come to depend on them, and they both abandoned me.

My resolve was clear. “If they want to just take off, I can leave too.” I hoped off the bed and ran to the door. “Maybe I can squeeze under it.”

After a minute or two of attempts, I failed to get under the door.

“This isn’t going to work, I’m just a little too big.”

That gave me an idea. I sat down and leaned against the giant white door. I let my thoughts focus on Marta and Lori both standing over me with a smile on their face.

In my fantasy, I was lying on my back, looking up to their faces. The two women giggled and laughed at my size. Simultaneously, they lifted their feet and slowly lowered it to my body.

As their feet came closer, I could smell the scent of feet of a working woman, and a young teen girl that had just come home from a jog.

As I fantasized, I took hold of my erect member and began stroking it. I could feel the door against my back rubbing up as I descended slowly.

I stroked in a constant fast, and then slow motion as I imagined the women’s feet pressing against my body and forcing me to the floor.

My climax was building, the door was growing, my Goddess’s feet were rubbing. I released, and as always, load after load of my white semen shot into the air and onto the ground in front of me.

I turned and lay on my stomach. Slowly but surely, I was able to slide under the door. After completing my task, I stood up and shot my fists into the air.

“Whoooooohoooo.” I yelled. Though I’m sure to anyone else, it would have been a long high-pitched squeak.

I took it all in. The sight before me was a massive room, with enormous furniture, and a great door that held my chance to freedom. Soon, I would be out of the hallway, and able to explore the house.

My excitement dwindled though as my journey across the hall and through the den to the door proved to be longer than I had expected.

And as if that wasn’t enough, the door had a rubber seal on the bottom to make sure the a/c was controlled separately from the rest of the house. Even with my victory, I had lost.

I turned and began my journey back to my room. And just as I came down the hallway, I heard something clicking. I turned to see the doorknob turning that lead to downstairs.

My eyes widened and I began sprinting. But I wasn’t going to my own room, I was going to Marta’s. As I ran, I looked back to see one of the servant’s come into the room and look around. She was carrying a vacuum, duster, and some rags.

“Stupid, stupid Ethan. You knew the upstairs got cleaned daily. Yet you were stupid enough to actually leave your room.” I yelled at myself in my own thoughts.

As I got to the door, I slipped under and into Marta’s room. I soon heard the sound of a vacuum running as well as the humming of the enormous maid.

I sat on my butt and looked around the room. Today was getting interesting. I looked to my left and saw Marta’s bathroom and dresser. To my right were her…..shoes. I immediately stood up.

“That ought to make time go by faster.” I spoke aloud and smiled. “God, I really am becoming a pervert for feet.”

I arrived at the black sneakers and looked down inside. I was immediately hit with Marta’s foot stench and grew hard. In less than three seconds, I was inside her shoe with my face laying down where her big toe rested.

My feet stuck out the top as I was still a little too big to fit in comfortably. That’s when I heard it.

The door opened. I quickly readjusted myself to have my feet inside the shoe and my head sticking out. Curled up in as much of a ball as I could get, I looked up to see the same maid that had been cleaning the den. She had the duster and rags in her hand. She looked around the room, as if she was trying to decide where to start.

Her eyes landed on the pair of shoes and me.

The woman’s head turned slightly as her eyes narrowed. She set the rags down along with the duster and walked towards the shoe.

I might as well mention that the maid was an oriental woman, and a very beautiful one at that.

I did my best to crawl further in the shoe but was failing miserably.

The woman stepped up to the shoes and bent down. She reached forward and grabbed hold of the shoe I was in and tilted it back, causing me to spill onto the ground.

In my birthday suit, I jumped up and contemplated running. But the colossal woman only continued to stare and sit on the bed, placing both of her feet on either side of me. I looked to both sides to see a giant nike sign in a bright blue stamped on the side of the shoes.

“Mistuh Ethan?” The giantess called down to me.

I looked up and nodded my head.

“Why you small?” She asked

I opened my mouth to speak but just started stuttering like an idiot. Too much was going through my head. “What if she kills me, what if she takes me and I lose Marta and Lori? What’s going to happen?”

“Why you in Miss Marta’s shoe? You have happy.” She said as she reached down and with her thumb and index finger, grabbed my cock.

I moaned and backed away quick.

“You ansuh me now!”

“Oh crap.” I thought. “She’s getting pissed.”

I did my best and quickly found words, just….not the words I wanted.

“I don’t know why I’m small and I was in her shoe because I like feet.”

“Did I really just tell her that?” I whispered to myself.

I looked back up to see a look of intense curiosity on her face.

“We see.” She spoke