- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Alison lives out some of her fantasies at her brother's expense.



I woke up having no idea where I was. My head was pounding and I was holding onto my knees.

For reasons unknown to me I had been undressed and was surrounded firmly on all sides by some kind of silky material. It was completely dark except for what appeared to be a dim light coming from the ceiling.

My body felt so weak that I hadn't even moved yet, even though I know I've been awake for at least five minutes now. Then suddenly everything shifted, and I was snapped out of my trance-like state.

Thinking more clearly now I decided it would be best trying to get out of this. I stood up but couldn't get good footing because my enclosure was very much like a hammock as it swung a bit when I would try to obtain balance. I quickly fell back on my butt.

Before I had the chance to try to stand again, the place lit up for a split second. I was shocked and instinctively looked up when I noticed something enormous dropping in the enclosure above my head. It was going to fall on top of me! I attempted to shield myself with my arms.

The object shortly struck my back then covered me. I kicked and tried pushing it away but I was already enveloped in it from my stomach down. I was being lifted towards the light. It was so bright that I couldn't see a thing, and before my eyes could adjust I heard a booming, "HEYYY!"

The sudden noise made me begin shaking with fear. Only after blinking for a few seconds was I able to make out the female face in front of me. It was my sister and she was huge.

My vision was clearing up and I was now able to see all of her facial features. Ally was smiling at me and I noticed that her lips were covered in a thin film of lip-gloss and looked incredibly soft.

As I was still admiring her lips I saw them form words and whisper, "Good morning little brother... How was your nap in my pocket?"

I worked up the nerve to start talking now, "Alison! W-What is happening?!" My voice was trembling.

"Oh. Well, I shrunk you." Her voice was getting more haughty by the second. And I looked up to see her eyes dilated. She was extremely aroused.

Her statement gave me desire to take a look at myself and my surroundings. We were clearly in Alison's room but everything looked gigantic! I couldn't imagine being more than six inches tall.I didn't get what exactly was going on and asked her, "But why?"

She giggled before answering, "Because its more fun this way. And I should have fun on my birthday shouldn't I?"

I was taken aback and attempted to get to the point, "What are you--?"

Suddenly the fist that was holding me was pulled closer to Ally's face and my chest was pressed against her puckered lips. I was Instantly covered in her sticky lip-gloss and I felt her mouth sucking and wrapping itself around my entire upper body. With my head poking out of her lips I had a full view of her face as she was kissing my chest.

This was getting me aroused fast and I felt my erection being held down by her fingers, which were getting increasingly sweaty.

However this was my sister and the shame of this was maybe the only thing keeping me from climaxing in her enclosed hand.

Then I felt her tongue begin slipping out of her mouth; it seemed like it could almost burn me from being so hot. It was pressed against my midsection and began moving up and down from my waist to my chest. Ally was covering me in saliva and it was pushing me past my breaking point.

Her tongue seemed to have a mind of its own as her lust started taking over. Ally seemed to be getting frustrated that she couldn't get to my member, which was pulsating by now. She pointed her middle finger out away from me which exposed my genitals but still kept me held in place by her other four fingers.

Then the tip of her tongue darted to my erection and was now much more gently rubbing against it. This didn't continue for long.

Soon Alison applied and slurped saliva off of me with enough force to quake my entire pelvis. I gasped for air trying to hold in my climax. I did not want my own little sister to make me cum.

"Stop!" I shouted, but was completely ignored.

I caught her occasionally looking to my face in an attempt to see if I was enjoying myself, I wasn't. But all my sister could see was me getting more excited every second. The build-up was eventually too much for me and I began trembling. I unwillingly released my load on her tongue and she moaned simultaneously. Then she pulled her tongue back into her mouth and she swallowed.

Ally opened her eyes again and pulled her face away from me as we locked eyes. We both had blank expressions and after a few seconds of staring at each other she broke the silence and said, "You tasted amazing."

I felt entirely disgusted with her for doing this to me. I was barely able to hide the anger in my voice when I asked, "Will you put me down?..."
Chapter End Notes:
How will Alison's brother get out of this situation?